Young Buck Music Catalog To Be Auctioned Off

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,423 | Props total: 6380 6380
 Birdman's Back said:
You know as damn cold as 50 is, he's gonna buy the sh*t outta that sh*t.
damn right lol
 6 years ago '05        #62
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
where's Dr. Dre @

I mean I understand what 50 is doing is a business decision but c'mon man. n*gga want to feed a billion people but pulling this.
 6 years ago '04        #63
Scream @ Me 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,016 | Props total: 1904 1904
That's a damn shame. Buck hit that ground HARD.
 6 years ago '11        #64
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
Keep teaching us how to stunt Buck, keep teaching us

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #65
SCENE 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 103 103
 mtva24 said:

[pic - click to view]

Can't believe it took three pages
 04-09-2012, 01:45 AM         #66
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Would go back and find the thread, but i mentioned this last week. This is why even if he did sign to G unit, or anyone else for that matter, it'd be pointless. Every dollar he makes will be in a vacuum of sorts....straight to the IRS, not 50s pockets. Had heard this was happening already

Just for the record there will be a happy ending to this story believe it or not. He might be losing his past but his futures currently being put together nicely. The guy isnt out on his luck 110% just yet.
 6 years ago '04        #67
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 #1nasfan said:
Jeez, why is this n*gga 50 so caught up in hurting Buck, he has sabotaged his own artists more than once over some of the most petty sh*t ever.
...Because, according to 50 and Yayo, Buck smoked and spent the majority of his money and turned to 50 for a $250k loan to pay his taxes...twice. That's why 50 won't let Buck go--He's using his control over Buck as leverage to get his money back (And before anyone says anything, I know it's near-impossible for Buck to earn $500k nowadays, especially when the fact that 50 wouldn't even let him collab with the various artists who, according to Buck, reached out to him is considered).
 04-09-2012, 03:10 AM         #68
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The S-Word said:
...Because, according to 50 and Yayo, Buck smoked and spent the majority of his money and turned to 50 for a $250k loan to pay his taxes...twice. That's why 50 won't let Buck go--He's using his control over Buck as leverage to get his money back (And before anyone says anything, I know it's near-impossible for Buck to earn $500k nowadays, especially when the fact that 50 wouldn't even let him collab with the various artists who, according to Buck, reached out to him is considered).
You know whats crazy is 50 sued him after Buck made questionable moves and slandered his character....He loaned the guy 500 Grand

Crazy thing is if he werent with 50, and was actually signed to any other major out there and answering to their bullsh*t, he more than likely would've never made that much and/or he damn sure wouldntve received no 500K loan. Whitney Houston was begging and bargaining with Clive Davis for a 2 million dollar loan....Buck got a 4th of that and he aint generate nowhere near the same amount of money as someone like Whitney.

Any other label wouldve just threw him on the back burner, let him fade into financial debt faster, wouldntve loaned him that 500K, and wouldve sued him for the royalties/trademarks way before the IRS had a chance to get to them. 50 Actually threatened to do this to him 2 years ago but ended up not following through.

He helped the man make 10 million dollars when Cash Money had him sitting on the sidelines and carrying Juveniles bags on tour every now and then.
 6 years ago '04        #69
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,673 | Props total: 1290 1290
 drumgangP said:
You know whats crazy is 50 sued him after Buck made questionable moves and slandered his character....He loaned the guy 500 Grand

Crazy thing is if he werent with 50, and was actually signed to any other major out there and answering to their bullsh*t, he more than likely would've never made that much and/or he damn sure wouldntve received no 500K loan. Whitney Houston was begging and bargaining with Clive Davis for a 2 million dollar loan....Buck got a 4th of that and he aint generate nowhere near the same amount of money as someone like Whitney.

Any other label wouldve just threw him on the back burner, let him fade into financial debt faster, wouldntve loaned him that 500K, and wouldve sued him for the royalties/trademarks way before the IRS had a chance to get to them. 50 Actually threatened to do this to him 2 years ago but ended up not following through.

He helped the man make 10 million dollars when Cash Money had him sitting on the sidelines and carrying Juveniles bags on tour every now and then.
Damn, I didn't even know 50 sued Buck.

And I agree with the rest--Nobody on that label would've made the money they made anywhere else, especially Yayo, Spider Loc, and Olivia. Also, 50 could've at least let dude collaborate with other artists, especially since that's money coming in. I never really understood why he didn't do that and just chalked it up to 50 being vindictive...
 6 years ago '10        #70
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
This n*gga Buck got owned so bad.. Shame as well his albums bump nicely.
 6 years ago '11        #71
KingP1n 342 heat pts342
space
space
$7,947 | Props total: 3733 3733
Irv Gotti gone buy this sh*t.
Real Boss is BACK!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #72
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,902 | Props total: 833 833
 drumgangP said:
Every dollar he makes will be in a vacuum of sorts....straight to the IRS, not 50s pockets. Had heard this was happening already
That's not true at all. They don't take every dollar you earn, just a certain percentage. This n*gga could easily grind to pay off the IRS and live comfortably. Unfortunately, thanks to 50, he can't
 6 years ago '10        #73
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 tupacnasfan said:
Because that son of a bi*ch 5-0 is the one who really destroy buck.
Buck distroyed buck you stupid f*ggot!
 6 years ago '12        #74
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
All the disloyal antics and listening to people got him fu*ked up in the game. Everyone who cried to game and Buck to leave G-unit no where to be found. SMH
 6 years ago '10        #75
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 The S-Word said:
Not to mention he took that 250k and bought drugs and jewlery when he should of been paying his bils
 6 years ago '07        #76
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,596 | Props total: 906 906
 NaMeLeSs- said:
50 gonna buy it.
Was thinking the same thing.
 6 years ago '06        #77
santana2009 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 255 255
He ain't gunna get much for that music catalog of his!
 6 years ago '08        #78
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,087 | Props total: 2711 2711
I got $5 on it
 6 years ago '10        #79
atlking 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 0 0
Yolo......
 6 years ago '07        #80
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
at ppl still blaming 50 for youngbuck own mistakes.

You dont bite the hand that feeds you....
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago