Apr 8 - Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day; Incident Caught On Camera

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside You Taking Down This Black/Thai MILF?
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Latina with a donkey butt 🍑
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 Cent says he will put Ja Rule to sleep if he ever sees him
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset RUIN Migo Rollout & Is Getting Cancel For Homophobic Line "I Do..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #121
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,912 | Props total: 13761 13761
 Gink said:
this boils my blood but I know I can't blame all blacks. I'm havin a hard time though.

How about read some history and calm down. If that boils your blood enough for you to be mad @ blacks when we have always gotten the shaft from white devils then get mad & try a n*gga. Stupid a.ss whiteboys need reality checks asap.

As a man I can't cosign that video even with karma ripening for these white devils. Homie was just tryna get some trim and ran across some fu*k n*ggas. Wish he would have had that roscoe on em, cuzz that bi*ch hitting him with that shoe/bag or whatever was 2 much.

ruff said:
The real funny thing is slavery has been dead for almost 150 years and it's still brought up as a counterpoint today.
@ whiteboys downplaying what their kind kid like it has no long lasting effect on race relations. Slavery never hindered me but I'll never forget the evil your kind has done. The fact that u typed funny and slavery in the same sentence already shows me what you're about. Like 150 years is soooooo long ago. Your mother should have spit you out in a mcdonalds applepie box and tossed you in the river.
 6 years ago '10        #122
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
We don't know what happened before the video was initially filmed, for all we know that this White guy was patronizing Blacks during the celebration. I'm just thinking hypothetically about this situation like White BX Zimmerman sympathizers
"yeah! lets wait for the facts before making judgment"
"we dont know what happened before the video"
"the black guy he hit feared for his life"

All dumb a.ss rebuttals used by dumb a.ss zimmerman supporters. I have to much respect and common sense to lower myself to their standards and use the same logic regarding this dumb a.ss crime. I know us balck ppl are seething with anger and vengence for Trayvon and the other "****** season" k!llings but you can NOT co sign this fu*kery. Homie even though naive was tryna chill and get some pum pum, robbing and jumpin him while laughing is PLAIN DUMB! Those kind of white folks are not our enemy and should not be treated as such. But these off lame a.ss whiteboys with their ****** posts and support for murderers like zimmerman are then enemy.
 6 years ago '11        #123
does any 1 care 19 heat pts19
space
space
$5,669 | Props total: 467 467
 berzerkerguts said:
Figures it was in bmore.....
this
 6 years ago '06        #124
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,768 | Props total: 1232 1232
 ruff said:
The real funny thing is slavery has been dead for almost 150 years and it's still brought up as a counterpoint today.
Someone needs to do some actual research. Slavery was abolished at that point but still widely practised many places in the United states for a while to come
 6 years ago '07        #125
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 1363 1363
 MONSTALOCC said:
How about read some history and calm down. If that boils your blood enough for you to be mad @ blacks when we have always gotten the shaft from white devils then get mad & try a n*gga. Stupid a.ss whiteboys need reality checks asap.

As a man I can't cosign that video even with karma ripening for these white devils. Homie was just tryna get some trim and ran across some fu*k n*ggas. Wish he would have had that roscoe on em, cuzz that bi*ch hitting him with that shoe/bag or whatever was 2 much.

@ whiteboys downplaying what their kind kid like it has no long lasting effect on race relations. Slavery never hindered me but I'll never forget the evil your kind has done. The fact that u typed funny and slavery in the same sentence already shows me what you're about. Like 150 years is soooooo long ago. Your mother should have spit you out in a mcdonalds applepie box and tossed you in the river.
You have a crackhead in your Avatar
 6 years ago '04        #126
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,020 | Props total: 252 252
Stupid black ignorant, classless fu*ks!!! SHAME ON YOU BALTIMORE!!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #127
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,265 | Props total: 771 771
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
looks like self defense if you ask me
Yeah someone goes in your pocket and you just try to claim whats yours...
 6 years ago '10        #128
space
space
 onlyonesmoke said:
Yeah someone goes in your pocket and you just try to claim whats yours...
works for zimmerman and his victim is dead
 6 years ago '04        #129
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$27,313 | Props total: 18652 18652
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
i have no sympathy for whites
dead
 6 years ago '07        #130
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,705 | Props total: 2520 2520
 erickonasis said:
at least he is still alive.....They probably just thought he was suspicious looking. They were just out town watching
you can't possibly be that stupid..they didn't think he was suspicious n*gga.. they saw a white guy solo out on the street drunk as fu*k and they started to mess with him..that's when that one hoe grinds up on him then you see that bi*ch a.ss n*gga run up in his pocket and then the victim goes after dude and he was so sh*t faced he didn't even bother to put his hands up..that's why he just got fu*king slept with a direct punch to the face ..i'm a real n*gga and if i was to see some dumb sh*t like that i would've beat the sh*t out of the n*gga who put hands on dude and pushed and slapped everyone else that was trying to crowd up on dude while he was on the floor.. what they did was some really classless stupid a.ss **** sh*t..and that audience consisted of stupid a.ss **** n*ggas and hoes, so i wouldn't expect anyone to come to dudes rescue anyways..especially in piece of sh*t ignorant a.ss baltimore
 6 years ago '04        #131
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,265 | Props total: 771 771
 MONSTALOCC said:
works for zimmerman and his victim is dead
yeah I don't agree with that sh*t either, throw his a.ss in jail too.
 6 years ago '04        #132
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,734 | Props total: 404 404
I look at this video and then read the comments and I find it hilarious that the same people up in arms saying "you're racist" are the same ones denying sterotypes, yet condoning this behavior and claiming it was self defense. If you think this was done is self defense, you're literally retarded.

Last edited by Shea-bird; 04-09-2012 at 07:30 PM..
 04-09-2012, 05:29 PM         #133
Buttersrugby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is just a sad video. I don't care what color the people involved were, it was a sad display of dis-respect and the mob mentality at work.

Ish like this sets PEOPLE back. Enforces stereotypes, and just makes people draw clearer lines in the sand.
Can't say anyone in the video is racist, but he certainly got picked out because he was 'alone'. Had that been some guy with his boys, that dude probably wouldn't have tried to pick his pocket. He's most likely getting picked up though. His face clear as day on cam. It's most likely a wrap for that dude.
 6 years ago '04        #134
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 410 410
 ImJusKeepnIt100 said:
looks like self defense if you ask me
we're not asking you...
 04-10-2012, 03:47 AM         #135
crushel 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the punch looks fake as fu*k
 04-10-2012, 03:56 AM         #136
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
#justice4trayvon
 6 years ago '10        #137
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
People gotta realize that boxden isn't real life. Stop taking comments so seriously. Whites getting heated, blacks getting heated. It's just a bunch of nonsense. Go discuss this sh*t in real-life. The world isn't as polarized as boxden would have one believe. Dude who said BX and Ronnie were race-baiting was onto something. It does bring page views and ad dollars though....smh
 6 years ago '12        #138
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 MONSTALOCC said:

Ahch it hindered all our people, so called blacks and latinos have Stockholm syndrome. We shouldn't be lawless but it sure does brighten my day up seeing that white boy get LAID OUT
 6 years ago '10        #139
space
space
 144 strong said:
Ahch it hindered all our people, so called blacks and latinos have Stockholm syndrome. We shouldn't be lawless but it sure does brighten my day up seeing that white boy get LAID OUT
I agree with the Stockholm's syndrome part but not homie getting laid out. It's plenty of racist white boys that deserve that. Him? Not so much.
 6 years ago '12        #140
144 strong 22 heat pts22
space
space
$438 | Props total: 106 106
 MONSTALOCC said:
I agree with the Stockholm's syndrome part but not homie getting laid out. It's plenty of racist white boys that deserve that. Him? Not so much.

America does not see so called blacks & latinos as individuals which is good. The only thing is we are a people of compassion, compassion for everyone but our own brothas and sistas. Its lovely seeing that because at least we took a moment from f!ghting and k!lling one another to see the enemy.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Check out the recoil from this pistol.
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chantel Jeffries Camel T0e
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nike Air Max Day 2018 Lineup....Oh yeah
34 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! @Ari Gold He Got Himself A PAWG
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside meanwhile neighborhood pools in china
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Cardi B Tops Beyonce to Become First Woman With Five Simultaneous Top 10 Hits ..
76 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Mark Wahlberg Denies Steroid Ring Involvement: ‘Accusations Are Compl..
97 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy