Apr 8 - Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day; Incident Caught On Camera

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
fu*king ******s right there
 6 years ago '07        #102
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124
this is why you get your permit to carry.. woulda shot every single one of those motherfu*kers..
 6 years ago '07        #103
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
ronnie and boxden race bating like the rest of the media to get more site hits and replies... why are all these race issues only hot topics when there's racial slurs being thrown in the comments? i mean the guy posted this the other day and nothing????

this site has seriously went to the sh*tter some people rather have more site views then appropriate discussions of a topic

but hey more people signed up for boxden tho right!
 6 years ago '05        #104
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
 NjGiant420 said:
ronnie and boxden race bating like the rest of the media to get more site hits and replies... why are all these race issues only hot topics when there's racial slurs being thrown in the comments? i mean the guy posted this the other day and nothing????

this site has seriously went to the sh*tter some people rather have more site views then appropriate discussions of a topic

but hey more people signed up for boxden tho right!
agreed. I find it interesting my comments got deleted and got warned to be banned for saying "cracker" while these clowns can run around saying ****** and **** and how much they hate us all they want. this site has went down the drain been here since 2004. i aint fu*kin with this no more.
 6 years ago '10        #105
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
bx is full of racism its pretty pathetic...

not all blacks and whites are racist yet it seems like alot of people in here either hate white or black

racism is retarded... judging strangers cause of skin color? pathetic.

Last edited by Infamous2o1x; 04-09-2012 at 08:12 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #106
XoStikoX 
space
space
$1,019 | Props total: 0 0
This wasn't right at all. However, for whites, it was right when blacks were slaves and getting humiliated and tormented? Karma is a bi*ch and the world is fu*ked.
 6 years ago '07        #107
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1529 1529
it was grimey but lol, WHY exactly was he out there??

and why is this on youtube?

am I the only person who is still AMAZED every time I see this type of stuff posted on the internet?

you goin to jail son
 6 years ago '11        #108
The Rhyming Ape 57 heat pts57
space
space
$13,253 | Props total: 24773 24773
 lifeundthescope said:
The video doesn't show all of their interactions like I said before, This White dude and his buddies could've been patronizing these people before they decided to kick his a.ss and have alittle fun with him.

Yeah as if 500+ of brutality, atrocities, r*pe, molestion, and etc doesn't effect a group of people till this day. Oh let us not forget that we are still encountering injustices within White American till this day. Shut your dumb White devil a.ss up

Whites are condoning Zimmerman

It's clear you're a closet racist White BX poster, you're true feelings in regards to Blacks are showing. Why even post on a hip-hop forum?
n*gga shut the fu*k up. I got a whole bunch of white friends and theyre all cool as fu*k. Tired of stupid n*ggas like you blaming entire groups of people for sh*t some stupid ppl did. Goddamn youre stupid as fu*k . just sit down.
 6 years ago '07        #109
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1529 1529
 Martel said:
agreed. I find it interesting my comments got deleted and got warned to be banned for saying "cracker" while these clowns can run around saying ****** and **** and how much they hate us all they want. this site has went down the drain been here since 2004. i aint fu*kin with this no more.
yea, uh.. u went on a complete racial rant

and when ppl use those words, all you got to do is report it.
 6 years ago '04        #110
Charley HUSTLE 15 heat pts15
space
space
$957 | Props total: 3 3
 H-o-f-f-a said:
Like Elpres said where are Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson to speak on this injustice? I think instead of being activists for a certain race we should be humanitarian activists.

Considering there is no DNA evidence between a black, oriental, white, native, south asian, etc.'s skin cells all this sh*t happens over aesthetics.

fu*k this bullsh*t.
Exactly we all come from one Genome! This Video Makes me proud that I am Human and have Compassion for the dude getting his a.ss whooped and jacked! Now i see the other reason why Whites act the way they do to me
 6 years ago '04        #111
Charley HUSTLE 15 heat pts15
space
space
$957 | Props total: 3 3
 XoStikoX said:
This wasn't right at all. However, for whites, it was right when blacks were slaves and getting humiliated and tormented? Karma is a bi*ch and the world is fu*ked.
That's not Karma That's the Devil! Just like when it happened to EVERYONE else in history Please get over the Color Bullsh*t because that was Your brother getting hurt
 6 years ago '09        #112
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
He looked suspicious, their has to be a reason for this.
 04-09-2012, 09:58 AM         #113
thuglord*2pac* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if this was the other way around this would have been seen as a hate crime simple and plain. but since the guys white and his attackers are black. its labeled as "thugs attack man" as if it was the other way around it would have read "Black man attacked because of his skin color" which is bull sh*t im sorry but this is going to far with this "we owe you" something. the racist stuff is getting real old
 6 years ago '09        #114
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 thuglord*2pac* said:
if this was the other way around this would have been seen as a hate crime simple and plain. but since the guys white and his attackers are black. its labeled as "thugs attack man" as if it was the other way around it would have read "Black man attacked because of his skin color" which is bull sh*t im sorry but this is going to far with this "we owe you" something. the racist stuff is getting real old
Hey! we're just giving them the benefit of doubt. Same thing zimmerman is getting.

Last edited by Nx41fe; 04-09-2012 at 10:17 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #115
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
Not a racist by any means, i have more black friends/colleagues then you would believe, and i've said exactly what i'm about to say here to them lol.

Videos like this are what make people like me not feel any sympathy for someone like Trayvon. If the person was black being attacked by a mob of white people, Jack and Sharp (two most worthless people on this planet) would be all over it.

It's a shame, ghetto trash only go after the weak and it's still always 10 on 1.
 6 years ago '05        #116
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,400 | Props total: 28834 28834
this right here is a bunch of fu*kin bullsh*t!!! pus*y bastards gotta gang up on the man, then jack him... WANKSTERS
 6 years ago '07        #117
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,263 | Props total: 310 310
 stl12188 said:
@ black people in here actually condoning this bullsh*t. You guys are no better than racist white people

true. they think they are, they dont even know they are racist, sh*ts crazy!
 6 years ago '04        #118
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Punonni Donni said:
I hate seeing sh*t like that - whether the person is black or white. Bullying is never the business.
Same here...and the people recording this sh*t and doing nothing should get more jail time than the people who jumped him...f*ggots
 6 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 chi100z said:
Not a racist by any means, i have more black friends/colleagues then you would believe, and i've said exactly what i'm about to say here to them lol.

"I ain't no racist, my best friend is black..."
 6 years ago '04        #120
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
this is why you get your permit to carry.. woulda shot every single one of those motherfu*kers..

Yeah k!lling teens because they punched you is the answer...poor scared man...
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
41 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Jadeveon Clowney Calls Blake Bortles 'Trash' After Jaguars' Win
54 comments
18 hours ago