Apr 8 - Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrickís Day; Incident Caught On Camera

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12217 12217
 Punonni Donni said:
I hate seeing sh*t like that - whether the person is black or white. Bullying is never the business.
I hate that mob mentality too...solo he wouldn't have rocked ole dude but because them people were around they thought it was cool to go in like that

at n*ggas posting the vid
 6 years ago '10        #82
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Gink said:
TELL EM LIKE IT IS. ETHER TO THE SOUL.

[pic - click to view]

Motherfu*kers need to bookmark and never forget this gospel.
Man shut your god damn racist a.ss up. You should off yourself like a motherfu*ker, not providing anything helpful you or the as*hole that you quoted. Food for the soul. Eat up.
 6 years ago '11        #83
YUNGCANIBUS 
space
space
$722 | Props total: 1378 1378
Theres a reason for everything

so martel, why do you have such a deep hatred for white people bruh?
 6 years ago '05        #84
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 468 468
Incidents like this show the true colors of everybody, black and white.

On that note, fu*k all of y'all who are saying "I hate ******s" and so forth. It makes you look just as ignorant as those idiots in the video.
 04-08-2012, 10:42 PM         #85
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maybe he was suspicious looking and they were protecting themselevs...hay whites attack blacks and nobody dont say anything

no im jk...i dont condone violence on innocent people. its a ugly thing that occurred in the vid but thats how whites talk when blacks get attacked...whites justify the evil deeds of their own people but blacks dont...im not going to defend those people actions
 04-08-2012, 10:45 PM         #86
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LebronOnYoBtch said:
And Im Call Us Out On Our Faults Every Race Got One

im Not A Self Hater i love blacks wouldnt trade to be any other color skin real sh*t

you like many other nggas biased tho you think every white person against you or some sh*t so u hate them off your gp...ihate racist whites as much as the next n*gga but NOT ALL WHITES are racist b

this **** fu*kery makes everyone thats black look bad....sh*t got stop foreal
makes u look bad...they dont represent me...why should i feel any kind of burden ?
 6 years ago '10        #87
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Gink said:
I believe in the new gospel of Ruff.

[pic - click to view]

Motherfu*ker like I said let it burn your soul.

The truth hurts
There's nothing truthful about anything dude said. I just don't find it any clever in the hate that you and him spew. I almost would feel sorry if I cared
 04-08-2012, 11:30 PM         #88
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #89
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 ruff said:
Black people in this thread are described as "self hating" while ******s condone these actions.

Black people are sensible, ******s aren't.

Black people see sh*t like the video as a problem that plagues black people as a whole, ******s justify it as white boy shouldn't been there.

I like black people, I just hate ******s.
Somebody's been watching Chris Rock

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #90
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
Ignorance at its finest. What a bunch of pieces of sh*t.

I hope whoever did this gets arrested and thrown in jail for a very long time
 6 years ago '11        #91
NoSaint504 
space
space
$138 | Props total: 0 0
 jayjay2 said:
Why us as black people always worry about "who's bringing the race down"? Why the fu*k do we even care about what another man does regarding the race? It doesn't matter to me because I make my own lane and do what I need nah mean? There's going to be fu*ked up people in every race, but they don't dictate sh*t

Real sh*t I get tired of hearing that sh*t about " they set us back a 100 years" who the fu*k is us? I don't live in b-more or know those clowns who did this...they set themselves back and its a bad look tourism wise but that's as far as t goes...people be on that self hatred tip and closet racist tip when they start talking about one person or group of people set an entire race back.
 04-09-2012, 12:49 AM         #92
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
white people lost.

no srsly though, i hate cowards that are up for a f!ght when they outnumber someone but when its 1v1 they pus*y out.
 6 years ago '04        #93
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,044 | Props total: 19870 19870
Damn son... The fu*k he do to deserve that treatment... does anybody know why they flipped, robbed, and abused this dude like this?
 6 years ago '05        #94
Muggz 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,586 | Props total: 1991 1991
Felt like I was watching animal planet. To avoid getting bombarded with "youre racist" cop outs, I'll let the reader decide themselves what creatures it looked like
 6 years ago '04        #95
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
 S0ap said:
Somebody's been watching Chris Rock
:dancingcool::dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #96
turntabledj 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,569 | Props total: 69 69
wrong place @ the wrong time...
 6 years ago '05        #97
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,300 | Props total: 5487 5487
Human garbage.
 6 years ago '04        #98
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,610 | Props total: 1510 1510
Those are animals...in the jungle only the strong survive...but by no means is one of those ******s strong.....but anything with numbers can become strong...they see a drunk all by himself white guy....then all of a sudden they become strong n feast on there prey.

but thats how the world is ppl only wana pick on the weak...bully the weak...destroy the weak..put the weak out of business...n that goes with everything in life..all the woman beaters rapists...thiefs..

they better hope the klan dont find these ppl.....all that tough guy sh*t...these ******s were doing...if the kkk get ahold of them theyll be ready to suck that white d!ck....while the tears fall from there eyes...

and a dead ******s tears...will instantly make the rose bloom from the concrete......

and dont take this as being racist...im not talking about n*ggas or black ppl....im talking about ******S
 6 years ago '05        #99
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
 lifeundthescope said:
Since White BX Zimmerman sympathizers want to be all "hypothetical" about the Zimmerman/Martin case, lets be hypothetical and sympathize the Blacks in this situation .

Clearly you can see the White guy approach the Black dude and initiate something with him, thus him getting his a.ss kicked. Clearly he wasn't street smart in this situation. After surveying the video multiple times you can even see the White guy being disrespectful. He was just in the wrong part of town maybe? Maybe something happened off camera and the White guy was harassing these Blacks and spewing racial slurs at them with his buddies? We cannot say what happened before the start of this video. The audio is messed up too and by just looking at the title of the video, you can see it was created by a White guy and throwing Blacks under the bus as savages and animals, just look at the comments on the video. Clearly there is a racist agenda behind this video.

And also you can see that the video has been edited
Son you're just as bad as the idiots who don't think Zimmerman should be arrested and given due process. (that's the legal practice I think the verdict should be guilty but until then that's all there is)

Now you're coming off as blind, this group of people clearly were taunting, harassing, and threatening him, then one individual went into the white man's pocket to which he approached him and then the rest is history. And the man doing the hitting is a club promoter, who committed a.ssault and battery on a guest to his event.
 6 years ago '04        #100
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,610 | Props total: 1510 1510
 TanstA! said:
Damn son... The fu*k he do to deserve that treatment... does anybody know why they flipped, robbed, and abused this dude like this?
CUZ THERE N I G G E R S

its the same fu*kin reason sum 17 18 year old mexicans jacked my filipino step brother for his bike n phone when he was only 12...

bi*ch a.ss n*ggas wont do that to me unless theres more then 3 of them...cuz im taken my keys out n stabbin u in ur eye...rippin ur nuts off biting ur fu*kin ear off....if its only 2 people dey know at least one of em might get fu*ked up...so they wont try sh*t...

but when ur lil and severely outnumbered....the animals dont worry about u f!ghting back.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago