Apr 8 - Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day; Incident Caught On Camera

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2650 2650
I like black people, I just hate ******s.

Nothing racist about that.
 04-08-2012, 09:09 PM         #62
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
**** a.ss Nggas This That bi*ch a.ss sh*t..Why Beat A Defenseless Drunken White Man If You Hate White people Go BEAT THE RACIST WHITES..All iSee Is A White Kid Tryna Get Some Black a.ss Den Nggas Stole On Em....

We Blacks Can Do Stupid sh*t Sometimes Yo Iswear
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #63
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Mathematic said:
And you don't think none of that affects what's going on today? Must be a white boy?
it affects what is going on today, but you can't blame every single white person for what blacks have gone through in the past. I'm white, I'm not racist so I take zero responsibility for it.
 6 years ago '05        #64
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
The video doesn't show all of their interactions like I said before, This White dude and his buddies could've been patronizing these people before they decided to kick his a.ss and have alittle fun with him.

Yeah as if 500+ of brutality, atrocities, r*pe, molestion, and etc doesn't effect a group of people till this day. Oh let us not forget that we are still encountering injustices within White American till this day. Shut your dumb White devil a.ss up

Whites are condoning Zimmerman

It's clear you're a closet racist White BX poster, you're true feelings in regards to Blacks are showing. Why even post on a hip-hop forum?
The video shows a white dude out of place trying to have fun with some black people. While he tries to do that they reach in his pockets and he steps to one of them (which was foolish) and dude knocks him out and they even took his fu*king clothes.

If a black dude got randomly knocked out around a group of white people after the white dudes tried to rob him and the white guys took everything including his clothes this story would be as big as Trayvon. Not saying race should matter, but no matter what the races are it's fu*ked up to knock the dude out and even take his clothes.

We might not have video of every single second of their interactions that night, but we have enough video to see that it's a fu*ked up situation.

And I'm not bashing all black people at all, like I said I'm far from racist. If a group of white people did this to a black person it would be just as fu*ked up.

Gotta go get ready for work and grind for 8 hours, I'll see where this is at in the morning.
 6 years ago '08        #65
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 stl12188 said:
it affects what is going on today, but you can't blame every single white person for what blacks have gone through in the past. I'm white, I'm not racist so I take zero responsibility for it.
Don't like that feeling, huh?
you cant blame very single black person for cowardly sh*t like this video...it goes both ways dude...
 6 years ago '04        #66
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space

Why you mad?
 6 years ago '07        #67
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 Mathematic said:
you cant blame very single black person for cowardly sh*t like this video...it goes both ways dude...
yeah it goes both ways, but not on here. all white people are the devil according to most posters.
 6 years ago '05        #68
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Mathematic said:
I never said I blamed every single black person for this video
 6 years ago '05        #69
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
While racism is wrong, it happens to everyone at some point. I just think that alot of the racist kkk and skinheads live in the south. Yes every state has had some race issues, but the majority seem like there in the south. We here in NY have great race relations, its a shame that you trailer park trash losers in the south get to ruin what we have up here. Stay classy and go bang your sister. Calls us yankees, but have class and know how to live with people no matter what race.
 6 years ago '08        #70
space
space
 stl12188 said:
I never said I blamed every single black person for this video
I was talking to ruff but you chose to respond
 6 years ago '08        #71
space
space
 ROC585 said:
While racism is wrong, it happens to everyone at some point. I just think that alot of the racist kkk and skinheads live in the south. Yes every state has had some race issues, but the majority seem like there in the south. We here in NY have great race relations, its a shame that you trailer park trash losers in the south get to ruin what we have up here. Stay classy and go bang your sister. Calls us yankees, but have class and know how to live with people no matter what race.
Even though the kkk originated in the south...some of the worst branches were in the north...they got it in too..

Please check this book out if you're interested in this

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #72
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 Martel said:
haha, crackers. i hope 99 percent of you white fu*ks get this treatment. only cool white folk on this site is Mr. Crackee aka Grimey Jr. the rest of you can die for all I care. this ain't nothin but payback.
shut up u fat fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #73
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Martel said:
The self hatred has got to stop. I find it funny some of us have adopted the word "****" to separate ourselves from other blacks. This being the same term used by whites for us being confined in cages. These guys never said they hated white people but I guess white folks are upset about the Zimmerman sh*t so they want to make up a story as if they get the same amount of racism as blacks do. The only stupid sh*t these black males did was record it. Theft and battery happens all the time by all races, so every race "can do dumb sh*t sometimes".
:applause::applause::applause:
 6 years ago '04        #74
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
 ruff said:

Nothing racist about that.
Explain what you see as the difference?
 6 years ago '05        #75
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Mathematic said:
I was talking to ruff but you chose to respond
Well you quoted my comment haha..all good though
 6 years ago '04        #76
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
Black people in this thread are described as "self hating" while ******s condone these actions.

Black people are sensible, ******s aren't.

Black people see sh*t like the video as a problem that plagues black people as a whole, ******s justify it as white boy shouldn't been there.

6 years ago '08        #77
space
space
 ruff said:
Black people in this thread are described as "self hating" while ******s condone these actions.

Black people see sh*t like the video as a problem that plagues black people as a whole, ******s justify it as white boy shouldn't been there.

Opinions are like as*holes, everybody's got one..

And cut the bullsh*t about " you liking black ppl but hating ******'s..because the first minute a black person that you supposedly like, does something you don't like he would be a ****** to you....so please knck that bullsh*t off...

Last edited by supervillain; 04-08-2012 at 09:46 PM..
 04-08-2012, 09:46 PM         #78
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
The self hatred has got to stop. I find it funny some of us have adopted the word "****" to separate ourselves from other blacks. This being the same term used by whites for us being confined in cages. These guys never said they hated white people but I guess white folks are upset about the Zimmerman sh*t so they want to make up a story as if they get the same amount of racism as blacks do. The only stupid sh*t these black males did was record it. Theft and battery happens all the time by all races, so every race "can do dumb sh*t sometimes".
And Im Call Us Out On Our Faults Every Race Got One

im Not A Self Hater i love blacks wouldnt trade to be any other color skin real sh*t

you like many other nggas biased tho you think every white person against you or some sh*t so u hate them off your gp...ihate racist whites as much as the next n*gga but NOT ALL WHITES are racist b

this **** fu*kery makes everyone thats black look bad....sh*t got stop foreal

Last edited by LebronOnYoBtch; 04-08-2012 at 09:48 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #79
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
Opinions are like as*holes, everybody's got one..

And cut the bullsh*t about " you liking black ppl but hating ******'s..because the first minute a black person that you supposedly like, does something you don't like he would be a ****** to you....so please knck that bullsh*t off...

You know me so well.
 6 years ago '04        #80
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 676 676
 ruff said:

So you are a.ssigning titles to people based on their actions and color of their skin...interesting

That's definitely not racist.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish