Apr 8 - Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrickís Day; Incident Caught On Camera

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside January Rose
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,371 | Props total: 17450 17450
 Gink said:
this boils my blood but I know I can't blame all blacks. I'm havin a hard time though.
same here man i'm from baltimore and i'm tired of my people doing dumb a.ss sh*t like this ...
 6 years ago '05        #42
Sub Crazy 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,837 | Props total: 2716 2716
This isn't about black and white. What happened in this video is just disgusting. All the participants are subhuman trash. Yes, this would be bigger news if the races were reversed, but this should be big news regardless of skin color.

Just so you all know, I am a black man from Baltimore. I am appalled by this video. Even if the victim didn't try to do anything, they still would have beat and robbed him. The victim just accelerated the inevitable.
 04-08-2012, 07:22 PM         #43
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
That's some sad a.ss fu*king bullsh*t. Those are the kinds of fools that gives black people a bad name. fu*king clown a.ss scumbucket sh*t right there and we wonder why muthafu*kas like Zimmerman can get off

breh lets be real. we had a bad name da minute we shot out our mama pussies as black males

but them punk muthafu*kas aint sh*t for whut they did to that boy. fu*k yall runnin round punchin foreigners and takin they pence & shillings? then u wanna strip da boy on top of that & disrespect him on that level? fu*k them clowns mayne they finna git they just due. that aint right. fu*k a black or white whatever mayne. that sh*t aint right they some f*ggits furreal and them stank hoes too while u bullsh*ttin
 6 years ago '08        #44
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Uh that sh*t could have been worse trust he got off lucky.
 6 years ago '05        #45
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,599 | Props total: 2501 2501
This is why black america is in the shape its in. The way ya'll act. Detroit use to be nice but what happen ya'll cause a riot made all the white people move after that and they took the jobs with them. Same thing happen in newark NJ. And what did we get poverty. stuff like this happens every day to white people. Just think of all the white kids walking home from school get beat up by the black kids for what being white.
 6 years ago '04        #46
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2648 2648
fu*king ******s.
 6 years ago '05        #47
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
I always hate the 'sucker punching, wild out when i got a swarm of fellow hoodlums right there' pussies........who the fu*k cant beat a drunk dude up?????

Dude with the Mountain Dew color on.....the victim....not the angry black kid's wall, posting here....

was in the wrong spot man......just a.ssume that he was drunk as sh*t......

But

What part of the game is stripping a male? f*ggot sh*t.....dont care what color you are......gay
 6 years ago '09        #48
Nx41fe 1 heat pts
space
space
$629 | Props total: 3 3
 ruff said:
fu*king ******s.
I wonder if somebody is going to bash this comment.
 6 years ago '05        #49
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 Martel said:
alls im saying is if you really are tired of racism f!ght out against all of it. you should get as mad at my statements as you do with a white person saying something about black people. I wouldn't have touched this thread if it wasn't for these first comments.

^ only really offensive because there was one person defending this sh*t. and who knows what race he is

and here's your first chance to correct not just "black racists"
all I meant was any black person condoning these actions is no better than anyone who is white and racist. And i'll go on record as saying anyone on here making racist comments about black people is in the wrong. I think anyone who is prejudice against anyone based on race, age, s3xual orientation, religion etc is wrong

so yeah to all the racist white people in this thread, fu*k you too
 6 years ago '08        #50
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 bobbysteels18 said:
This is why black america is in the shape its in. The way ya'll act. Detroit use to be nice but what happen ya'll cause a riot made all the white people move after that and they took the jobs with them. Same thing happen in newark NJ. And what did we get poverty. stuff like this happens every day to white people. Just think of all the white kids walking home from school get beat up by the black kids for what being white.
lol, you're blaming black people for poverty and crime? Parts of urban cities in America were fu*ked up way before black people showed up. Poverty and crime didnt start with black people it started with poor white immigrants. Im from Chicago, one of the oldest criminal/gangbanging cities in the US and before black people like my grandparents moved here from the South, the original Chicago slums here consisted of white ethnic Italian, Irish, Polish, and Jewish people. White immigrants in Chicago spent the late 1800's and early 1900's thugging and k!lling eachother off in the slums here until black people replaced them in the ghetto. White people are really no different from us, check the ghetto history of white people in the old America cities like Chicago, New York, etc.
 6 years ago '04        #51
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
lol @ condoning this coonery.
 04-08-2012, 08:38 PM         #52
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
you think i need these dirty a.ss white folks to succeed? fu*k all of them but then again you're another lame on this site. muthafu*kas will let these white boys say whatever they want but soon as a black dude speak his mind they hit that reply button quick. Eat a d!ck cracker. I wish you white f*ggots would disappear off this site completely. Ruin my whole vibe trying to compare this to what happened to Trayvon so you can go on and on about your gay reverse racism bullsh*t. if you ain't gonna correct a white boy for saying "this took you people back 100 years" then don't correct me.

Haha bitter fat bobby brown looking dude...its gonna be ok man. It the internet.
 6 years ago '05        #53
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 lifeundthescope said:
White BX posters are condoning GEorge Zimmermans actions why can't we think hypothetically about this situation and look at all the angles? Maybe the White guy and his buddies were patronizing these Blacks before the video was initially filmed. We cannot see all of their interactions.
Not every white person is condoning Zimmerman on here, and in this case we actually have video of the entire encounter

like I said, both situations are fu*ked up. I'm still not against stand your ground laws and being able to own a gun, but Zimmerman should of backed the fu*ked up when 911 told him to leave the kid alone and the whole thing could of been avoided.
 6 years ago '08        #54
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
The real funny thing is...white ppl love To blame all blacks for this type of sh*t but when the topic of slavery and all the injustices white ppl has caused for centuries, comes up, they want to play the "don't blame us" card....

n*ggas see through the bullsh*t....

Last edited by supervillain; 04-08-2012 at 08:43 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #55
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
The real funny thing is slavery has been dead for almost 150 years and it's still brought up as a counterpoint today.
 6 years ago '04        #56
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,441 | Props total: 6036 6036
look at the comments on the page
 6 years ago '08        #57
space
space
 ruff said:
The real funny thing is slavery has been dead for almost 150 years and it's still brought up as a counterpoint today.
And you don't think none of that affects what's going on today? Must be a white boy?
 6 years ago '04        #58
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
 Mathematic said:
And you don't think none of that affects what's going on today? Must be a white boy?
Some of you blacks are fu*king ridiculous.
 6 years ago '08        #59
space
space
 ruff said:
Some of you blacks are fu*king ridiculous.
Truth hurts motherfu*ker....
 6 years ago '04        #60
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago