Apr 8 - Crowd Beats, Strips & Robs Tourist On St. Patrick’s Day; Incident Caught On Camera

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Martel said:
haha, crackers. i hope 99 percent of you white fu*ks get this treatment. only cool white folk on this site is Mr. Crackee aka Grimey Jr. the rest of you can die for all I care. this ain't nothin but payback.

6 years ago '05        #22
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
 erickonasis said:
at least he is still alive.....They probably just thought he was suspicious looking. They were just out town watching
Holy sh*t you cannot possibly be serious right now....

6 years ago '05        #23
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
why the fu*k is dude hangin around thugs that he dont even know..if I was him i would have kept it movin not hung around out of place like im waiting to get robbed..u know you aint supposed to be in that picture..i dont care if a hood rat is shakin her a.ss in front of you like that..u should know better drunk or not
 6 years ago '05        #24
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,471 | Props total: 7123 7123
 Martel said:
haha, crackers. i hope 99 percent of you white fu*ks get this treatment. only cool white folk on this site is Mr. Crackee aka Grimey Jr. the rest of you can die for all I care. this ain't nothin but payback.
You're a complete idiot. Bet the guy who signs your paychecks is white, to .

That is if you even have a job.

That's all I'll address on that topic.
 6 years ago '05        #25
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
and if u do want to hang around like that u should be more protective of your pockets lol..dudes wouldnt have touched him if he kept his cool and not let them get at his pockets..once you fu*k up its a wrap
 04-08-2012, 05:26 PM         #26
cashrules93 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm white and couldnt care less, theres more black people gettin robbed and beat by other black people then there are white people gettin beat. i never seen a white dude get jumped but i definetly seen like 10 black dudes get it way worse then this tourist. but whatever, have a nice easter.
 6 years ago '09        #27
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
My city gotta do better..
 6 years ago '06        #28
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,630 | Props total: 602 602
 Punonni Donni said:
I hate seeing sh*t like that - whether the person is black or white. Bullying is never the business.
Truth. I hate racism from either aspects. There are black and white racist and for anybody black to condone this, but get upset about Trayvon is a hypocrite.
 6 years ago '06        #29
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,775 | Props total: 3717 3717
 Aurora said:
Wow, this sh*t took you people back 100 years
what do you mean you people....

LOl im jking.. these monkeys set the race back... however.. dude aint have no business being by himself down bmore at night.. tourist or not you can't ignore your it common sense..

he lucky one of the f*gs aint take it a step further.. sickening ish man. when nig@z attack vol4030393 baltimore edition.
 6 years ago '07        #30
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,731 | Props total: 17989 17989
 Martel said:
damn i didnt know black people could get down syndrome
 6 years ago '05        #31
swyshasweets 
space
space
$2,001 | Props total: 271 271
 Martel said:
id knock u the fukk out
 04-08-2012, 06:50 PM         #32
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and yal wonder why Obama ain't stepping out for us. coonsh*t
 6 years ago '04        #33
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
i hope all these idiot a.ss n*ggaz go to jail... everybody... sh*t is just wrong no matter how you look at it. da fu*k was he doin in that part of town anyway just parlayin
 6 years ago '10        #34
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
lol white folks on here got a reason to be mad and look at them all showing their true racially inspired colors... Especially Gink
 6 years ago '09        #35
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
That's some sad a.ss fu*king bullsh*t. Those are the kinds of fools that gives black people a bad name. fu*king clown a.ss scumbucket sh*t right there and we wonder why muthafu*kas like Zimmerman can get off
 6 years ago '08        #36
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Gink said:
yeah them and people like martel are baboons who are dumb. and what's the old saying? when you're dumb you're dangerous. so I say shoot dangerous first. no questions asked.
Well Im black and I dont condone how they mistreated this white man in the video and I dont believe that any person of any race should be attacked for no reason, so are you going to shoot me too?
 6 years ago '10        #37
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,618 | Props total: 694 694
This is why bmore people are bammas.
 6 years ago '10        #38
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
Why us as black people always worry about "who's bringing the race down"? Why the fu*k do we even care about what another man does regarding the race? It doesn't matter to me because I make my own lane and do what I need nah mean? There's going to be fu*ked up people in every race, but they don't dictate sh*t
 6 years ago '05        #39
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
So much ignorance from black and white people in this thread

I don't see why everything has to be black and white constantly. I'm white and I think both this and the Trayvon case are fu*ked up. Maybe I just smoke too much weed, but everyone should just get along in the world and chill the fu*k out :cool-smiley-009:

This dude here was dumb though for just chilling in Bmore alone at night, and to the people saying he went at the black dude to start something, did you not see them reaching in his pockets? I bet you wouldn't let dudes just try and rob you dude was still dumb for putting himself in that situation though.
 04-08-2012, 07:17 PM         #40
Inferno724 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cats with all the comments must be young, or never stepped foot in the hood. Every real n*gga know & every real n*gga got eagle vision for "the wrong side of town" Every real n*gga know the invisible boundery lines that mark demiliterized zones & zones that're restricted to ANYBODY not from that side. Clearly white dude was way outta pocket got caught slippin & found himself to be a lick. No nonsense jook n*ggaz will initiate & instigate a situation like this whenever, or wherever presented with the opportunity. This sh*t ain't nothin new plus happens daily. Moral of the story, black or white don't get caught short lookin like a lick on the wrong side get mollywhopped & stripped & get got. That is all.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy