Lil Twist - Don't Get It Twisted (Album Cover)

most viewed right now
 156
Image(s) inside well damn they giving out barber licenses to anyone now
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 119
NBA Is Kyle Kover better than Melo at this point? (Melo responds)
80 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
132 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 96
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
173 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
Danny M 772 heat pts772
space
avatar space
space
$2,530 | Props total: 3051 3051
Gonna be full of Young Money features.
 04-08-2012, 12:37 AM         #42
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this n*gga got a twister/tornado in his eyesight

wayne and birdman trolling this n*gga


[pic - click to view]

 04-08-2012, 02:51 AM         #44
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
so short dawg, gudda gudda, mack maine, shanell, lil chuckie,cory gunz and whoever else is going to drop something within the next year

you know damn well twist isn't dropping something without it being a hit. dude about to drop as many singles as game did for the red album


breh u movin da goal post. a young pimp aint make up no lies


Bx n*ggas been sayin since late 2010 "ONLY The Big 3 on YMCMB will drop albums. errybody else is a weed carryin Birdman tax writeoff"


its ok to be wrong pimpin. admit yall wrong & move on. pride gittin in yall way
 6 years ago '05        #45
Fresh|B 996 heat pts996
space
avatar space
space
$44,033 | Props total: 28499 28499
 Marvin Hagler said:
Bx n*ggas been sayin since late 2010 "ONLY The Big 3 on YMCMB will drop albums. errybody else is a weed carryin Birdman tax writeoff"
So You Agree That n*ggas Been Right Them Two Years? The Top 3 Been Eatting Good and Weedcarriers Just Now Seeing Some Light and Now Its "I told ya'll they was dropping" After All These Years. If That's A "YAY & Win" For Settling For Crumbs Then Go Right Ahead. Whatever Makes U Feel Like You Won
 04-08-2012, 03:08 AM         #46
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
So You Agree That n*ggas Been Right Them Two Years? The Top 3 Been Eatting Good and Weedcarriers Just Now Seeing Some Light and Now Its "I told ya'll they was dropping" After All These Years. If That's A "YAY & Win" For Settling For Crumbs Then Go Right Ahead. Whatever Makes U Feel Like You Won


aye mayne thats yall problem right there Fresh. a pimp aint win sh*t & my Bx n*ggas aint lose sh*t. this aint no war mayne. this is men holdin other men accountable 4 da thangs they done said bout non subjective hip hop topics


u aint bein rational mayne. how could they be right for them 2 years if da statements were "unless u da Big 3 u aint NEVER droppin an album on YMCMB?" wouldnt da validity of that statement be held in question until they individual or collective tenures done ended at Cash Money Records? of course mayne so n*ggas wuz wrong. signin to a label like bein signed to a major league farm team. u gon have to prove yoself in da minors to show u ready for da bigs. word to Big Sean bein signed to G.O.O.D. since 2005 & not droppin until 2011
 6 years ago '11        #47
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
He's in dire need of w different ghostwriter yell™
 6 years ago '04        #48
DSOM 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$18,341 | Props total: 449 449
 Marvin Hagler said:
aye mayne thats yall problem right there Fresh. a pimp aint win sh*t & my Bx n*ggas aint lose sh*t. this aint no war mayne. this is men holdin other men accountable 4 da thangs they done said bout non subjective hip hop topics


u aint bein rational mayne. how could they be right for them 2 years if da statements were "unless u da Big 3 u aint NEVER droppin an album on YMCMB?" wouldnt da validity of that statement be held in question until they individual or collective tenures done ended at Cash Money Records? of course mayne so n*ggas wuz wrong. signin to a label like bein signed to a major league farm team. u gon have to prove yoself in da minors to show u ready for da bigs. word to Big Sean bein signed to G.O.O.D. since 2005 & not droppin until 2011
come on Marv, you and the OP are taking it too far

you know this is just an ongoing joke on BX.

if youre on YMCMB and youre not the "big3" then you aint dropping.
just like
NAS LOST... but did he really?

its just an over-exaggerated joke/statement
 6 years ago '04        #49
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$19,161 | Props total: 1728 1728
 Lupe Hunter said:
This is rumored to come out April 17 with no promotion

[pic - click to view]

the final, "ha.. ha... WHOO!" @ the end of that m.j. .gif is what always truly gets me

and, twist is in the same boat as:

. gudda gudda
. lil' chuckee
. jae millz
. and bout 3-4 other YM acts...

...who will simply be mixtape rappers til drake and nicki take an extended break.

funny how drake already dropped his so far gone EP and 2 albums on YM (3 major label projects in 3 years) and nicki just released her 2nd album, ain't it?

where's the albums for twist, chuckee, jae, gudda, and the other "lesser known" YM acts?

no hate towards those acts... it's just obvious who the main priorities are
 04-08-2012, 06:38 AM         #50
youngsosaPEG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do n*ggas keep hoppin in this thread on some "i told you so" type sh*t and this album aint even dropping???? Dont get it twisted will never get a barcode..
 6 years ago '08        #51
Da_Crew2k9 156 heat pts156
space
space
space
$3,180 | Props total: 3050 3050
 justinjones said:
dude is on his 4th single
he had singles with bow wow wayne and busta lol
boi stop
 6 years ago '05        #52
Trakboy 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$4,196 | Props total: 1099 1099

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #53
Greece 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 1717 1717
He must have had creative control
 6 years ago '04        #54
justinjones 311 heat pts311
space
avatar space
space
$50,685 | Props total: 9671 9671
 Marvin Hagler said:
breh u movin da goal post. a young pimp aint make up no lies


Bx n*ggas been sayin since late 2010 "ONLY The Big 3 on YMCMB will drop albums. errybody else is a weed carryin Birdman tax writeoff"


its ok to be wrong pimpin. admit yall wrong & move on. pride gittin in yall way
how am i moving the goal post? because tyga(who is the only other person to drop anything in retail before going to young money) dropped something. he was the only one on ym that i thought actually had a shot.
 6 years ago '04        #55
Dash Marley 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,237 | Props total: 1467 1467
They photo shopped this n*gga a stash
 6 years ago '08        #56
j-dub82 
space
avatar space
space
$1,948 | Props total: 56 56
 Lupe Hunter said:
This is rumored to come out April 17 with no promotion

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #57
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$5,446 | Props total: 2814 2814
top 5
 6 years ago '11        #58
broke4dayz 162 heat pts162
space
avatar space
space
$6,793 | Props total: 5822 5822
Cash Money hasn't released 5 albums in one year since '97

edit: oh they have


Last edited by broke4dayz; 04-08-2012 at 04:12 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #59
Deniro732 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$14,320 | Props total: 3239 3239
 arqitekt said:
this look like local mcs mixtape cover.. terrible. and how does this n*gga not have a hit yet being on YM? LOL
c'mon my n*gga you know damn well there's a sh*tload of ym artist who don't have hits
 04-08-2012, 10:26 PM         #60
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but yo that song he did with 2chainz is a banger tho


[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
140 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
63 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
46 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Video inside Steph unveils the new Curry V Low, Finally a good looking Curry shoe?
39 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
142 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside New Shazam Poster!!?
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
106 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy