Tyler the Creator responds to the Rah Digga Cosigners

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '12        #41
AK2 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 100 100
Tyler is a f*g and fu*k the lames defending this no talent piece of sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #42
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Tyler is pretentious garbage, whether in a 2012 context or a 90's context. Talentless is a word I'd use to define him.

The biggest myth in the music industry. The emperor has no clothes.
too deep for people on this forum.

but i completely agree that hipster rap sh*t is fu*king garbage.
 6 years ago '10        #43
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20699 20699
 Marvin Hagler said:
Tyler aint trippin off Rah Digga dissin him on a track. he clowned her a lil on Twitter & she sent some back wit them trill bars she got. n*gga dont care. his management actually works wit Lyte & Rah Digga case u wonderin how all a sudden 2 vet female rappers involved in some controversy wit Tyler n them. they grown so they finna git irritated by trollin & clownin. like ok breh if we alone yea u can clown but publicly u cant do it. of course Tyler finna do whut he want becuz he know it ggits under they skin

so puttin all that aside Tyler issue independent of Rah Digga mayne. an issue that keep rearin n/h its ugly head errytime somethin arise in hip hop tween 70s babies & 90s babies. a gang of ole heads definin whut hip hop is by some hella narrow standard deep fried & smothered in nostalgia to sh*t on us. yall ole n*ggas aint finna do sh*t but lose mo hair n hope that Helle Hansen jackets wit ski goggles on top yall head come back in style. n*ggas cryin becuz he joked Rah Digga like da bi*ch above gittin joked becuz she used to rap on tracks wit Rampage the Last BoyScout & Lord Have Mercy. n*gga please. fu*k yall & fu*k Rah Digga that bi*ch aint no gyoddamn untouchable legend. she jus a veteran
Marv.....you STAY dropping fu*king truth & ether cotdamn

6 years ago '11        #44
King Henry 547 heat pts547
space
space
$43,965 | Props total: 9855 9855
 KingTaco! said:
doesnt mean things cant change. damn. i swear when it comes to being street smart you guys are clueless.
This Rah Digga sh*t happened about a year ago. Busta and Tyler got in the studio a few months ago
 6 years ago '11        #45
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
 KingTaco! said:
and what did he do after that? he walked out. he wasnt playing no games. eminem is one of the realest. theres a video i seen where some dude throws a water bottle or something and he jumps in the crowd and starts swinging. then d12 and the security has to pull him out. get your facts straight kid.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #46
space
space
 KingTaco! said:
happened a year ago? hm.... i could swear this diss track was barely released today.......
He dissed her on Twitter a year ago
 6 years ago '10        #47
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4363 4363
wait this nikka is 20????

I thought this nikka qwas like 15 or something
 6 years ago '11        #48
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Didn't hopsin diss this n*gga and he didn't say sh*t?
 6 years ago '10        #49
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
Didn't hopsin diss this n*gga and he didn't say sh*t?
this nikka been dissin nikkas randomly and not responding

is that his plan because hes gonna diss the wrong nikka and really put his career on the line with the repercussions

but word I thought this nikka was like 15

damn this nikka 20 acting like a preteen
 04-07-2012, 07:27 PM         #50
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what did she say about him ??
 6 years ago '10        #51
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20699 20699
 KingTaco! said:
and what did he do after that? he walked out. he wasnt playing no games. eminem is one of the realest. theres a video i seen where some dude throws a water bottle or something and he jumps in the crowd and starts swinging. then d12 and the security has to pull him out. get your facts straight kid.
Slim Shady tells Rap Radar, "Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards. I'm a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag." The moment ended up being the highlight of the Movie Awards and a viral sensation, as viewers debated whether Eminem stalked off in genuine or mock horror.

As for rumors that the joke went further than Em expected, the rapper said, "I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going 'nuts' so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it." Eminem was last seen on the broadcast storming out of the venue with his entourage immediately after the incident. So where did Em go? "I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about three hours. Especially after I saw it on air," the rapper said. Many blogs also reported yesterday that on top of the Brüno moment, Eminem's hotel room was robbed of a laptop and an expensive necklace. However, Em tells Rap Radar only a Nike wristwatch is missing.

Eminem says he knew full well what he was about to face at the MTV Movie Awards _ including Sacha Baron Cohen's bare butt.

Enimem told the Web site RapRadar.com that the much-talked about stunt was all rehearsed, right down to Eminem's mock disgust. Says the rapper: "I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it."

Eminem says when he left the show, he went back to his hotel and laughed for three hours, including as he watched the playback.

The rapper calls himself a "big fan" of Baron Cohen, who he said approached him about the gag while he was in Europe.

At Sunday's live show, the comedian descended from the ceiling on a wire in a fake mishap that ended with his bare hindquarters in Eminem's face.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '12        #52
Based Wolf 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
 mt fuji said:
Dude is wack, he picked on Chris brown and all most got his a.ss fu*ked up
So he wants to go at females now
For the record odd future is fu*king wack
Frank ocean is the only n*gga worth really checking for
n*ggas is str8 manufactured, how you underground but signed to a major label (Sony)
And front like you signed to a indie (Sony red)

[video - click to view]

04-07-2012, 08:20 PM         #53
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BastardChild said:
basically he can dish it out and he cant take it.. he is one of those type of dudes..

that sh*t gay

He's a bi*ch.
 04-07-2012, 09:15 PM         #54
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol nobody is talking bout playing old sh*t......we just talking about being a GOOD MC....and Tyler SUCKS...he is horrrrible and sucks....dude sounds boring and like he is talking on the fu*king mic, proly the worst flow I have ever heard. Its not about the past cuz lota talented MCs still around they just not getting they due while wack nigaz is thats the complaint nothing else.
 6 years ago '07        #55
Deceiva 
space
space
space
$717 | Props total: 2 2
 PotheadFocker said:
I thought it was over the "Like MC Lyte around some dykes" line off Rella.
he also trolled her on fathers day by saying happy fathers day several times.

necros responded to this he's not happy
 6 years ago '10        #56
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 J Rob said:
the only people hate Tyler are the one who take themselves way too seriously......the dude is a nothing more than a real life troll. He openly admits this and people continue to take the bait
doesnt have anything to do with throwing disses and when you are dissed back you moan about it
 6 years ago '11        #57
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,314 | Props total: 8435 8435
 Deceiva said:
he also trolled her on fathers day by saying happy fathers day several times.

necros responded to this he's not happy
oh god not necro......
 6 years ago '11        #58
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
doesnt have anything to do with throwing disses and when you are dissed back you moan about it
Tyler, The Creator ‏ @fu*ktyler
"She then turns her attention to Tyler, The Creator, who trolled her on Twitter by constantly wishing her a Happy Father’s Day" Hahahaha

He doesn't seem to be moaning to me. He's taking this sh*t in stride. He tweets about that sh*t weekly, but T/S said he was replying to Rah Digga.
 6 years ago '06        #59
dfresh174 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k Tyler.......
 6 years ago '05        #60
druberkley 3 heat pts
space
space
$580 | Props total: 290 290
just cuz he said some sh*t about People talking that "real hip hop died" sh*t, how you reach and connect it to he's hurt cuz rah digga dissed him and now he don't know what to do?...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy