Tyler the Creator responds to the Rah Digga Cosigners

most viewed right now
 103
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$22,095 | Props total: 4229 4229
 mt fuji said:
Dude is wack, he picked on Chris brown and all most got his a.ss fu*ked up
So he wants to go at females now
For the record odd future is fu*king wack
Frank ocean is the only n*gga worth really checking for
n*ggas is str8 manufactured, how you underground but signed to a major label (Sony)
And front like you signed to a indie (Sony red)
oh sh*t... this thread bout to get ugly.... fanboys attack this n*gga!
 04-07-2012, 04:42 PM         #22
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyler the creator is such a lame a.ss f*ggot
 04-07-2012, 04:43 PM         #23
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people only say that about wack rappers though....

If you got talent you'll be looked at as "a breath of fresh air"
 6 years ago '11        #24
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
 KingTaco! said:
tyler is a kid compared to digga. if dude was smart he'd keep his mouth shut. he dont want flipmode to get involved. for real. busta is one of those dudes that a lot of people in the rap game are really afraid of. real talk.
Who checking for Flip Mode in 2012?

How about this.... Baby signed Busta..... Weezy on OF d!ck.... Weezy tell Busta to stfu


End.
 6 years ago '11        #25
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
 KingTaco! said:
eminem was really about that.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #26
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,412 | Props total: 6438 6438
i thought he said this a year ago
 6 years ago '04        #27
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,412 | Props total: 6438 6438
 mt fuji said:
Dude is wack, he picked on Chris brown and all most got his a.ss fu*ked up
So he wants to go at females now
For the record odd future is fu*king wack
Frank ocean is the only n*gga worth really checking for
n*ggas is str8 manufactured, how you underground but signed to a major label (Sony)
And front like you signed to a indie (Sony red)
so you call tyler a b!tch for the chris brown thing but frank was the one who started going off after cb made the comparison?
 6 years ago '11        #28
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
 KingTaco! said:
youre an idiot dude. fu*k the music. if it gets to be more than that then i can tell you ahead of time that tyler has no chance. hes probably already shook and it hasnt even gotten that far yet.
Sorry bro don't get mad at me I don't want u sicking Flip Mode and their 1000 gangsta k!lla badassess on me
 04-07-2012, 05:05 PM         #29
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyler is pretentious garbage, whether in a 2012 context or a 90's context. Talentless is a word I'd use to define him.

The biggest myth in the music industry. The emperor has no clothes.
 04-07-2012, 05:06 PM         #30
Maafa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
i thought he said this a year ago
exactly...the fu*k this got to do with rah digga?
 6 years ago '11        #31
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9895 9895
 KingKobraAtlant said:
What did Tyler Create?
Odd Future
 6 years ago '11        #32
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9895 9895
 KingTaco! said:
tyler is a kid compared to digga. if dude was smart he'd keep his mouth shut. he dont want flipmode to get involved. for real. busta is one of those dudes that a lot of people in the rap game are really afraid of. real talk.
Busta and Tyler made a song together


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #33
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
 KingHenrythe2nd said:
Busta and Tyler made a song together


[pic - click to view]

 White Face said:
this n*gga said flipmode tho

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #34
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 caliblacc said:
We say My Guy all day everday in L.A.
no one and i really do me NO ONE says my guy in l.a, with probably the exception of some lame a.ss skater middle schoolers ..that's how i know you aren't in la or from here..especially since you're claiming to be a crip but talking about everyone out here uses that slang ..i've definitely never heard someone who bangs ever use that slang
 6 years ago '11        #35
King Henry 548 heat pts548
space
avatar space
space
$43,970 | Props total: 9895 9895
 lifeundthescope said:
I never heard no n*ggas in socal say my guy. Tyler is a immature wannabe 14 year old cornball, bruh needs to act his age.
Go listen to Wzrd, f*ggot :f!ghting2:
 6 years ago '11        #36
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
 lifeundthescope said:
I never heard no n*ggas in socal say my guy. Tyler is a immature wannabe 14 year old cornball, bruh needs to act his age.
Tyler is probably closing in on a million what you doin
 04-07-2012, 06:05 PM         #37
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyler aint trippin off Rah Digga dissin him on a track. he clowned her a lil on Twitter & she sent some back wit them trill bars she got. n*gga dont care. his management actually works wit Lyte & Rah Digga case u wonderin how all a sudden 2 vet female rappers involved in some controversy wit Tyler n them. they grown so they finna git irritated by trollin & clownin. like ok breh if we alone yea u can clown but publicly u cant do it. of course Tyler finna do whut he want becuz he know it ggits under they skin


so puttin all that aside Tyler issue independent of Rah Digga mayne. an issue that keep rearin n/h its ugly head errytime somethin arise in hip hop tween 70s babies & 90s babies. a gang of ole heads definin whut hip hop is by some hella narrow standard deep fried & smothered in nostalgia to sh*t on us. yall ole n*ggas aint finna do sh*t but lose mo hair n hope that Helle Hansen jackets wit ski goggles on top yall head come back in style. n*ggas cryin becuz he joked Rah Digga like da bi*ch above gittin joked becuz she used to rap on tracks wit Rampage the Last BoyScout & Lord Have Mercy. n*gga please. fu*k yall & fu*k Rah Digga that bi*ch aint no gyoddamn untouchable legend. she jus a veteran
 6 years ago '05        #38
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25087 25087
 Deniro732 said:
i've definitely never heard someone who bangs ever use that slang
 lifeundthescope said:
I never heard no n*ggas in socal say my guy.
^These

Never Heard n*ggas Say "My Guy" In LA.
 6 years ago '11        #39
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
avatar space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 8461 8461
 Marvin Hagler said:
Tyler aint trippin off Rah Digga dissin him on a track. he clowned her a lil on Twitter & she sent some back wit them trill bars she got. n*gga dont care. his management actually works wit Lyte & Rah Digga case u wonderin how all a sudden 2 vet female rappers involved in some controversy wit Tyler n them. they grown so they finna git irritated by trollin & clownin. like ok breh if we alone yea u can clown but publicly u cant do it. of course Tyler finna do whut he want becuz he know it ggits under they skin


so puttin all that aside Tyler issue independent of Rah Digga mayne. an issue that keep rearin n/h its ugly head errytime somethin arise in hip hop tween 70s babies & 90s babies. a gang of ole heads definin whut hip hop is by some hella narrow standard deep fried & smothered in nostalgia to sh*t on us. yall ole n*ggas aint finna do sh*t but lose mo hair n hope that Helle Hansen jackets wit ski goggles on top yall head come back in style. n*ggas cryin becuz he joked Rah Digga like da bi*ch above gittin joked becuz she used to rap on tracks wit Rampage the Last BoyScout & Lord Have Mercy. n*gga please. fu*k yall & fu*k Rah Digga that bi*ch aint no gyoddamn untouchable legend. she jus a veteran
Marv always dropping knowledge man I swear
 6 years ago '05        #40
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,187 | Props total: 11750 11750
 KingKobraAtlant said:
What did Tyler Create?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy