Apr 6 - Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman’s lawyer invokes ‘Shaken Baby Syndrome’ as defense

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-09-2012, 11:00 AM         #121
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0ap said:
why are you so mad?
I'm not mad, just disgusted that some are giving this racist Zimmerman a pass or trying to defend him. I dealt with sh*t like this when walking thru my grandma's condo complex, this lady actually came out of her condo to ask me where I was from and why I was walking around.... stupid bi*ch felt dumb as fu*k when I told her my grandma lives in the same complex and that we were there cause my grandpa just passed. She shut the fu*k up real quick.
 6 years ago '10        #122
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 s7venwords said:
I'm not mad, just disgusted that some are giving this racist Zimmerman a pass or trying to defend him. I dealt with sh*t like this when walking thru my grandma's condo complex, this lady actually came out of her condo to ask me where I was from and why I was walking around.... stupid bi*ch felt dumb as fu*k when I told her my grandma lives in the same complex and that we were there cause my grandpa just passed. She shut the fu*k up real quick.
dealin wit the grief of losing a relative I would have either ignored that bi*ch or spazzed on her.
 04-09-2012, 11:17 AM         #123
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
By Douglas Stanglin, USA TODAY
Updated 13m ago

The Florida special prosecutor investigating the Trayvon Martin shooting has decided not to use a grand jury, but says that should not be considered a factor in her final determination of the case.

The office of Florida State Attorney Angela Corey announced the decision this morning in a statement, USA TODAY's Marisol Bello reports. Gov. Rick Scott appointed Corey as the special prosecutor on March 22.

She said at the outset that she might well forego using a grand jury.

The grand jury that had been set to convene April 10 had been called for by the former prosecutor in the case.

Martin, 17, was shot and k!lled by neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, 28, on Feb. 26 as he walked home from a convenience store. Police did not arrest Zimmerman, who said he shot the youth in self-defense.

Martin's death has led to nationwide protests by people calling for Zimmerman's arrest.

"We want to believe that this would be a positive sign that the prosecutor has enough information to arrest Trayvon Martin's k!ller," said Benjamin Crump, an attorney for the Martin family, moments after Corey released the news. "The family is really trying hard to be patient and have faith in the system."

Crump added that Corey's office would now be making the decision on whether to charge Zimmerman with a crime, USA TODAY's Yamiche Alcindor reports.

He said he hoped such a decision could be made this week.

6 years ago '10        #124
space
space
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
that would solve absolutely nothing.... and again riot for what? I'm not condoning the death of a human being, but people die everyday..That in itself is not acceptable but I Don't see anyone rioting when an african american k!lls another african american... Didnt see or hear anyone making a fuss when this sh*t happened

had 2 catch myself from shedding tears. Black folks are in the crosshairs of untamed ****** beast and devils with melanin-less skin. WTF are we to do? GOT DAMN THAT VIDEO JUST PISSED ME OFF! fu*k their ages I hope all those cowards die a more painful and twisted death. Ppl make cop put excuses for the parents, pinning all the blame on the kids, when it the got damn parents failure of raising their children right. Far as I see it, there's is no black way or white way of raising kids, just do your damn job and raise them up RIGHT! The parents of those cowards deserve prison time for raising such a sh*tty person.

*finished venting*

Rest In Paradise Derrion
 04-09-2012, 12:07 PM         #125
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:

had 2 catch myself from shedding tears. Black folks are in the crosshairs of untamed ****** beast and devils with melanin-less skin. WTF are we to do? GOT DAMN THAT VIDEO JUST PISSED ME OFF! fu*k their ages I hope all those cowards die a more painful and twisted death. Ppl make cop put excuses for the parents, pinning all the blame on the kids, when it the got damn parents failure of raising their children right. Far as I see it, there's is no black way or white way of raising kids, just do your damn job and raise them up RIGHT! The parents of those cowards deserve prison time for raising such a sh*tty person.

*finished venting*

Rest In Paradise Derrion
Kids are a product of their parents so they are more likely to take their parents position on political and racial topics,imo. I live in a non political/racial home so that doesn't go on here and I don't allow that talk in my home or car or in my vicinity. My cousins husband is a Detroit cop and I have to bite my tongue when I'm around his house cause he is racist and says so.
 6 years ago '12        #126
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,685 | Props total: 2304 2304
Where them gangsters that's always on videos talking about stripes and how hood they are?. They going to let a guy name Zimmer control a block?.

Hypothetically speaking if they tried to k!ll him no one would snitch on the one that got him..
 04-09-2012, 05:35 PM         #127
Buttersrugby  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Has anything been released with the Medical Staff yet? What about the cops? I a.ssume something is coming out.

Right now its a lot of BS flying back and forth between Z's camp, the cops (doing damage control), and those wanting Z locked up.

And I keep seeing conflicting reports - Z supposedly lost Trayvon while folowing him(correct?), but I see reports saying Trayvon approached Z after Z had lost him, and then the f!ght started. Is this correct, corroborated, spin? What?
 04-09-2012, 05:39 PM         #128
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Buttersrugby said:
Has anything been released with the Medical Staff yet? What about the cops? I a.ssume something is coming out.

Right now its a lot of BS flying back and forth between Z's camp, the cops (doing damage control), and those wanting Z locked up.

And I keep seeing conflicting reports - Z supposedly lost Trayvon while folowing him(correct?), but I see reports saying Trayvon approached Z after Z had lost him, and then the f!ght started. Is this correct, corroborated, spin? What?
Great questions, sadly the only one that can tell us the truth is dead.
 6 years ago '10        #129
space
space
As I read this thread I realize there's no use to quoting and responding to some of the dumbest male AND female posters in the history of the internet. Making weak a.ss comments hinting @ their pleasure of zimmerman's freedom and "condescending" racial remarks about how blacks should feel about racism, slavery, & discrimination.

"Well get over it"
"That was 150 years ago"
"Thats racist to talk about what my ancestors did"
GTFOH

Racism is very much alive and seems to have gotten worse. Again if you're not denouncing white racism then you're the problem as well. Might as well join them because thats how we're gonna see you. All these idiotic & .25 brain zimmerman supporters know that if Trayvon was a white boy named Travis instead, he would be jailed. FACT!

WTF does Vick' dog f!ghting have to do with Trayvon's murder? The mental capacity of some posters really show in these threads.
 04-09-2012, 06:09 PM         #130
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
if you're not denouncing white racism then you're the problem as well.
Realest words spoken in this thread!:agreement6::agreement6: I base situations off the actual facts and common sense, one had a gun and is alive and well........ the other was shot point blank in the chest for being "in the wrong part of town". The closet racists' of BX are coming out in full force.
 04-09-2012, 06:12 PM         #131
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh look another i hate every single white person before their even born argument.
 04-09-2012, 06:24 PM         #132
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
For you to preach this 'unity' crap, your defense of whites seems mad one-sided.
last time i checked this thread I havnt seen anyone call black people devils and so on. Every zimmermann thread is a I hate whitey thread. I have black and hispanic friends so I dont need to unite anyone over the internet. And no matter what I say it isnt going to stop anyone from being racist, black or white.
 04-09-2012, 06:27 PM         #133
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
edit, i just saw saw your sig supermario, that dudes an as*hole. No race is more superior than the other.

That dude is trolling man. He was probably pissed off at some of the comments in this thread. Iv been pretty angry here but Iv yet to resort to the name calling or race bashing
 04-09-2012, 06:31 PM         #134
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I addressed this in that last post to you which you decided not to reply to. Also, I don't hear anyone saying 'I hate whitey'. Instead of trying to conjure up what you think is being said, it's better to take it at face value.

Yet it's ONLY a problem when you feel you it's Blacks being racist towards whites, and not vice versa. The quote in my sig was said in the same thread we were in earlier, yet you had nothing to say. interesting...
i just addressed it right above you. ^ and of course white people are racist towards blacks, and of course it is a problem in america, my point is SOME people are making it seem like everyone is racist. And I believe the system needs an upgrade so things like this cant happen anymore
 04-09-2012, 06:33 PM         #135
killya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is a stupid question but didnt they say there was a video of the incident?
 04-09-2012, 06:45 PM         #136
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
this is a stupid question but didnt they say there was a video of the incident?
I think just the aftermath of Zimmerman being held there, but I could be wrong so please don't crucify me if that isn't the case.
 04-09-2012, 06:48 PM         #137
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #138
space
space
 s7venwords said:
Realest words spoken in this thread!:agreement6::agreement6: I base situations off the actual facts and common sense, one had a gun and is alive and well........ the other was shot point blank in the chest for being "in the wrong part of town". The closet racists' of BX are coming out in full force.
I don't see how that could be misinterpreted. White ppl know what history has proven what has happened to us in the past and in the now. How could you sit by and watch another white man/woman and their devilish racist antics? Does speaking up against devils make you less white or something? Ofcourse not. So either you're with them or against them, just that simple. The skin color of the target has nothing to do with it. Must be a white thing I guess.
 04-09-2012, 07:16 PM         #139
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MONSTALOCC said:
I don't see how that could be misinterpreted. White ppl know what history has proven what has happened to us in the past and in the now. How could you sit by and watch another white man/woman and their devilish racist antics? Does speaking up against devils make you less white or something? Ofcourse not. So either you're with them or against them, just that simple. The skin color of the target has nothing to do with it. Must be a white thing I guess.
As a white man I agree with you, I am disgusted by the actions of whites and that some think it's their right to shoot first, and call the cops last! I wasn't talking about you when I said "closet BX racists'" I was referring to those who have been posting hateful racist comments about Trayvon and supporting Hitlerman.
 04-09-2012, 07:26 PM         #140
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Didn't know you were white. This is one reason why I don't paint people with the same brush, even though people a.ssume that I do. You're a good man. Keep telling the truth.
Exactly, I don't want to be judged just off a look and don't judge people til I speak to them and find out for myself what their intentions and vibe is.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy