Apr 6 - Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman’s lawyer invokes ‘Shaken Baby Syndrome’ as defense

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-08-2012, 03:02 PM         #101
SoCal Savage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:

[pic - click to view]

very true
 6 years ago '04        #102
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,905 | Props total: 17472 17472
 Daville502 said:
There is no defense for Zimmermans action. I dont care if he had a broken arm and leg. Just because he got fu*ked up a little doesnt mean he didnt start the sh*t.

Zimmerman walked up on Trayvon, an altercation started and the kid defended himself (is he just supposed to let dude beat his a.ss). Trayvon may have started getting the better of that fu*king f*g so then he pulled the gun and shot him.

In any case there is no reason Zimmerman shouldnt be in jail. How are you going to ignore the 911 operator telling you to stand down and then claim he attacked you and it was self defense. Zimmermans story is total horsesh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #103
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,342 | Props total: 557 557
 April Moon said:
It's funny... though, how now you want to promote doubt in this case where before it was certitude of Zimmerman's guilt. Now all of a sudden we don't know what happened? Isn't that what I've been saying all along? Despite that, I've been branded a racist even though I'm not.

I'm no law expert, but here's my take on this. Zimmerman has what looks like a wound on the back of his head, which backs his story up. There was also a witness who claimed he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman beating him. No other witness actually saw it happen. Actually, there was a new witness that recently revealed herself yesterday I think it was, though she did speak with authorities on the day that the k!lling happened. She said that she saw Zimmerman on top of Trayvon, which contradicts the other eyewitnesses' account, but she even admits that she doesn't really know, because it was too dark to see them. She also claimed that the 'bigger' (I think that was her word) person was on top, and Trayvon, at over 6 feet is definitely 'bigger' than George Zimmerman.

With these facts alone... it looks like Zimmerman i in the clear.
That tape has been tampered w imo we couldn't see no legions in his head til they "enhanced" it and even when they show that vod its the grainy version and u only see the "open wound" when they do the lil. Ircle blow up thing it magically appears. But as he's turning inside the station at a much closer view u see nothing!

Think about it, if what we ss in the enhanced video is true....why is it not bandages up???? And why are there no picture on police record???

The new witness says she seen the person on top, stand up after the shot, and started walkin towards her. She admits it was dark and zimmermans lawyer says well how could she be certain. But the only person that could have got up was george. If zimmerman shot him while zimmermans on the bottom where's the blood.
 6 years ago '05        #104
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
I asked this question once and never got an answer, and I'm going to ask it once again.

How do any of you know that if Zimmerman continued to follow Trayvon after Zimmerman responded "OK" to the dispatcher not to follow him??

Have any of you people ever thought that Trayvon ran away around the corner and approached Zimmerman first and started hitting him??

And no, I'm not on Zim or Tray's side. I'm just stating some hypothetical theories that can be true. We don't know what truly happened so all you people stop jumping into conclusions like yall was there that night. All of these people that are protesting with these damn hoodies on are lookin fu*kin stupid thinking they know what happened when really they dont.
 6 years ago '05        #105
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,960 | Props total: 10882 10882
 Universal Mind said:
They don't know that. They're just accepting everything the media tells them. The facts are obviously all not out, which is why I'm keeping my opinion to myself at this time. We know how the media has a tendency to twist these type of stories around for views.
Thank you! This is the reason why I have never signed the online petition because I don't know what really happened.
 6 years ago '04        #106
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
we have Stand Your Ground law in Louisiana
 6 years ago '11        #107
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
You guys are idiots for saying that Zimmerman can win on stand your ground , the whole point of stand your ground is there is no intent to k!ll established through precedence .

Stop trolling Boxden and go read a book .
 6 years ago '07        #108
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 Trolling said:
You guys are idiots for saying that Zimmerman can win on stand your ground , the whole point of stand your ground is there is no intent to k!ll established through precedence .

so he had the intent to k!ll? so is that why Zimmerman called the police first? to give em a heads up about the crime he was about to commit
 6 years ago '11        #109
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
 P-Hill said:
The irony in this post is astounding
 S0ap said:
so he had the intent to k!ll? so is that why Zimmerman called the police first? to give em a heads up about the crime he was about to commit
Shooting a person other then in the leg or arm is intent to k!ll. Zimmerman shot him in close range in the chest .

6 years ago '07        #110
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Trolling said:
Shooting a person other then in the leg or arm is intent to k!ll. Zimmerman shot him in close range in the chest .

because while his head was getting bashed in he had time to think about the perfect place to shoot.
 04-08-2012, 09:22 PM         #111
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0ap said:
because while his head was getting bashed in he had time to think about the perfect place to shoot.
Fu*k All You Zimmerman Supporters, Racist a.ss Pussies.
 6 years ago '07        #112
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
 s7venwords said:
why are you so mad? i haven't said one racist thing buddy, not one slur nor stereotype in any Zimmerman thread. So i think Zimmerman MAY be innocent based on what i read. how does that make me racist? Because he happens to not be black? that's stupid. if it were the other way around i'd be on martin's side. i believe in being innocent until proven guilty, thats the way it should be. most of my posts actually have been about how race is too much of a factor in this story and it shouldn't be. which is probably the least racist thing there is (go figure). but fine, if you think i'm a racist because im rationalizing the situation without involving race then so be it.

also, for everybody playing judge and jury i'll leave you with a quote from a movie i think pretty much sums this fiasco up.

It's always difficult to keep personal prejudice out of a thing like this. And wherever you run into it, prejudice always obscures the truth. I don't really know what the truth is. I don't suppose anybody will ever really know. Nine of us now seem to feel that the defendant is innocent, but we're just gambling on probabilities - we may be wrong. We may be trying to let a guilty man go free, I don't know. Nobody really can. But we have a reasonable doubt, and that's something that's very valuable in our system. No jury can declare a man guilty unless it's SURE. We nine can't understand how you three are still so sure. Maybe you can tell us.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #113
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
So Zimmerman is Judge Jury and Executioner .

6 years ago '11        #114
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
U.S. Supreme Court
Beard v. United States, 158 U.S. 550 (1895)
Beard v. United States
No. 542
Submitted March 13, 1895
Decided May 27, 1895
158 U.S. 550
Syllabus
A man a.ssailed on his own grounds, without provocation, by a person armed with a deadly weapon and apparently seeking his life is not obliged to retreat, but may stand his ground and defend himself with such means as are within his control; and so long as there is no intent on his part to k!ll his antagonist, and no purpose of doing anything beyond what is necessary to save his own life, is not guilty of murder or manslaughter if death results to his antagonist from a blow given him under such circumstances.
The case is stated in the opinion.
 6 years ago '07        #115
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Trolling said:

how did you get THAT after what I posted? you need to go back to 3rd grade and up your comprehension skills.
 6 years ago '10        #116
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 April Moon said:
THIS.... I'm pretty much done with these Trayvon topics. At this point, there's just no purpose to continuously be involved in these stupid threads. There are so many people in here who're acting as if they were there, were eyewitnesses and all this sh*t. It's ridiculous. I'm just going to wait until the sh*t develops. I'm kind of tired of being called a racist white person, when 1. I'm not white and 2. I'm not racist...

your black card is revoked homeboy. we don't need your kind plz join the white team
 6 years ago '10        #117
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 s7venwords said:

Trolling said:

white privelege @ it's finest
 6 years ago '07        #118
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 Im Soo Special said:
cuz the govt lettin it be known you can k!ll and get away. so you mind as well riot and get away with that too
that would solve absolutely nothing.... and again riot for what? I'm not condoning the death of a human being, but people die everyday..That in itself is not acceptable but I Don't see anyone rioting when an african american k!lls another african american... Didnt see or hear anyone making a fuss when this sh*t happened

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #119
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 MOTTAFOOKAH said:
that would solve absolutely nothing.... and again riot for what? I'm not condoning the death of a human being, but people die everyday..That in itself is not acceptable but I Don't see anyone rioting when an african american k!lls another african american... Didnt see or hear anyone making a fuss when this sh*t happened

damn i remember this.. did they ever catch any of the kids involved?
 6 years ago '08        #120
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
 Universal Mind said:
These guys fall into the trap every time. The media blows the crap out of a racial event and society falls for it every single time. Before they even knew what they know now about the case, they (the media) didn't hesitate to jump on the racial aspect of it. And look what's happened -- people bypassed wanting to get the facts because thinking strictly in terms of race was too tempting.

And people think I'm crazy when I say that the people in power sells the idea of racism to the lower class to keep them separated.

Trolling said:

you telling people to go read a book when you still think Vick went to jail for "killing dogs"
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy