Apr 6 - Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman’s lawyer invokes ‘Shaken Baby Syndrome’ as defense

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Zimmerman spotted Trayvon, he called police and reported a suspicious person, describing Trayvon as black, acting strangely and perhaps on drugs.
He clearly wasn't on drugs, and was outside talking to his girlfriend on a cell phone
Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Trayvon on foot. When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman if he was following the 17-year-old, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that, Zimmerman replied "OK". We don't know what happened after this.
This is where Zimmerman is at fault, he was told to stop following the kid. He ignored the order BY A POLICE OFFICER and proceeded to take the Law in his own hands.. THATS WHAT WE DO KNOW.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his car when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words. Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, Trayvon then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose, according to the police report.
So we are going to believe the words of a man who k!lled someone in cold blood. Has a history of taking a over aggressive approach in his night watch duties, and has called the police more than 60+ times in the past year. Yes we should take Zimmermans words as fact because, of course he was the last man standing.

Zimmerman fell to the ground and Trayvon got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk.
So why in the video of Zimmerman walking in the police station he had no bandages, no bruises no marks on his face what so ever. Correct me if I'm wrong, but when skin is banged against concrete, marks should be on your face?
 6 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Gotta love the devils and their logic to defend zimmerman
 6 years ago '04        #63
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 1850 1850
If Zimmerman walks he will still be in jail confined to the walls of his home... 4ever
 6 years ago '07        #64
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
Zimmerman spotted Trayvon, he called police and reported a suspicious person, describing Trayvon as black, acting strangely and perhaps on drugs.

Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Trayvon on foot. When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman if he was following the 17-year-old, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that, Zimmerman replied "OK". We don't know what happened after this.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his car when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words. Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, Trayvon then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose, according to the police report. Zimmerman fell to the ground and Trayvon got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk.
zim was in tha car,when he was talkin to dispatch
 6 years ago '05        #65
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,088 | Props total: 10775 10775
 April Moon said:
And you have absolutely no problem with a potentially innocent person being harassed, beaten, k!lled? That's very disturbing in my view.
The irony in this post is astounding
 6 years ago '06        #66
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
comparing dogs to race now?

everyone knows DOGS > HUMANS IN LAWS SO SHUT THE fu*k UP ABOUT THAT VICK sh*t ALREADY YOU BLACK PEOPLE JUST WANT TO BE HANGED SO BAD DON'T Y'ALL.
 6 years ago '08        #67
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12265 12265
 Mathematic said:
Quick question for the Zimmerman supporters only:

His lawyer keeps saying that Zimmerman is protected by the 'stand your ground' law..because trayvon attacked him and was the aggressor?(not fact but Zimmerman's account)..now how can Zimmerman be protected by the law, when he pursued trayvon. Think about it tho. We really don't know if trayvon attacked him first. What if he didn't? Zimmerman had a loaded gun and didn't heed the dispatchers words, not to follow...so when he got out of his truck and started to follow trayvon, how can the law still protect him? The law doesn't apply to trayvon at all??
Basically the this has always been the issue at hand

I agree the bi*ch Zimmerman was the aggressor...its obvious. He followed him and called the police on him, followed when told not to...how he can be the victim is beyond me. At some point when you gotta man following you you gonna have to defend yourself...may take awhile but justice will prevail in this case for the young homie.
 6 years ago '07        #68
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
shaken baby syndrome...lol even his lawyers gave up on him.
 6 years ago '07        #69
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 slimdogg3325 said:
theres no way he can walk. he shot and k!lled an unarmed black youth.

or is that not enough...
Zimmerman is gonna skate... watch
 6 years ago '07        #70
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1121 1121
 Im Soo Special said:
i never seen no sh*t like this in my life. n*ggas need to seriously riot. yo still free while yo lawyer fu*kin doin interviews like he on a promo for an album. wtf type of bullsh*t is this
Riot for what? WTF would be the point of that?
 6 years ago '09        #71
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Wow. It's not unbelievable. I expect him to walk. There will be a historic backlash though.
 6 years ago '10        #72
tupac1177 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 10 10
Zimmerman reminds me of people who walk around with guns and waits for an opportunity to use it. When guns are in people hands they feel the need to do or say what ever they feel. He walked up to that boy and started being gangsta and waited for an opportunity to k!ll that boy. Self defense my a.ss. First he was following him and then he said he turned back and was heading to his truck when the kid attacked him. My question is if he was so concerned why would he leave to go back to your truck. What was he going back to the truck for to call the police again? The neighborhood was dark and at that distance he would have lost site of the kid so following and harassing him was the only option.
 6 years ago '04        #73
gh3tto 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 677 677
 tupac1177 said:
Zimmerman reminds me of people who walk around with guns and waits for an opportunity to use it. When guns are in people hands they feel the need to do or say what ever they feel. He walked up to that boy and started being gangsta and waited for an opportunity to k!ll that boy. Self defense my a.ss. First he was following him and then he said he turned back and was heading to his truck when the kid attacked him. My question is if he was so concerned why would he leave to go back to your truck. What was he going back to the truck for to call the police again? The neighborhood was dark and at that distance he would have lost site of the kid so following and harassing him was the only option.
LOL Eyewitness here
 6 years ago '08        #74
gangsta_blck 9 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 0 0
So with this law us black folks can start just popin off whitey? (DEAL) I do wanna point out one thing,they are going to give the black peeps Zimmerman so this race pull/war will come to an end.That n*gga David Banner said that and he right on that note...

Last edited by gangsta_blck; 04-08-2012 at 08:53 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #75
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 gangsta_blck said:
So with this law us black folks can start just popin off whitey? (DEAL) I do wanna point out one thing,they are going to give the black peeps Zimmerman so this race pull/war will come to an end.That n*gga David Banner said that and he right on that note...
Thats what I'm saying. I never knew it was legal to, follow someone, pick a f!ght with them, proceed to get your a.ss beat after YOU started the confrontation. murder the man who beat your a.ss for following them, and then claim it as self defense.

No black man in America would ever get away with that. Ever.

Only in America for white people it's truly "innocent until proven guilty" for blacks its "guilty until proven innocent"..

Last edited by Hold That; 04-08-2012 at 09:36 AM..
 04-08-2012, 09:41 AM         #76
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
Replace the Osama smiley with Zimmerman's head instead. At least we know Zimmerman is responsible for this attack.

Last edited by s7venwords; 04-08-2012 at 09:46 AM..
 04-08-2012, 10:39 AM         #77
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not a Zimmerman or Trayvon supporter, but I just gotta ask...

How many of you who want Zimmerman incarcerated/dead feel so because Trayvon was black?
 6 years ago '07        #78
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 lifesabeach said:
I'm not a Zimmerman or Trayvon supporter, but I just gotta ask...

How many of you who want Zimmerman incarcerated/dead feel so because Trayvon was black?
if you ask that question then you have to turn around and also ask how many of them want him to walk free because he isn't black
 6 years ago '04        #79
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 716 716
 Trolling said:
Vick got 2 years for k!lling a dog .

Zimmerman ? ?? Not even fingerprinted .

on point fam...tru words
 04-08-2012, 11:24 AM         #80
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
if you ask that question then you have to turn around and also ask how many of them want him to walk free because he isn't black
, If he were black he'd of been charged and arrested already.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy