Apr 6 - Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman’s lawyer invokes ‘Shaken Baby Syndrome’ as defense

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2012, 03:57 PM         #41
SoCal Savage  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
White BX closet racists basically they found a opportunity to spew their closet racist ideals and support the murder of a innocent Black kid.
shut your racist a.ss up
 6 years ago '06        #42
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 972 972
unnecessarily followed the teen even though the 911 dispatcher told him not to.

SERIOUSLY... what else is there to investigate
 6 years ago '09        #43
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 Trolling said:

Through the book at this guy .

Oh sh*t, you serious man?
 6 years ago '04        #44
realkilla3 
space
space
$3,338 | Props total: 2499 2499
 r.burgundy said:
its tha only facts that matter cause its all we kno for certain.for tray to hav slammed his head means that zim was on foot goin after him

and its clear that u dont kno much about law.if your followin me,i call police,u will be either arrested or cited

we havent seen any wound to back up anything

not only that but he supposedly got his nose broken and on the video you can see that his face is clean no broken nose no blood. The moon dude is really ridiculous he is trying his best to defend dude even though its clear that he should be under the jail.

Like dude above said vick got two years for some fu*king dogs and an innocent kid gets shot and dude doesn't get a mugg shot, is that really how fu*ked up sh*t is in America right now? If dude doesn't go to jail hes gonna die. If I was him i would just turn myself in and hope i get to go to a jail with a strong ayran brotherhood cause hes gonna need some protection and some ky
 6 years ago '11        #45
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 jasperfect said:
Oh sh*t, you serious man?
 6 years ago '09        #46
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
 April Moon said:
It's funny... though, how now you want to promote doubt in this case where before it was certitude of Zimmerman's guilt. Now all of a sudden we don't know what happened? Isn't that what I've been saying all along? Despite that, I've been branded a racist even though I'm not.

I'm no law expert, but here's my take on this. Zimmerman has what looks like a wound on the back of his head, which backs his story up. There was also a witness who claimed he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman beating him. No other witness actually saw it happen. Actually, there was a new witness that recently revealed herself yesterday I think it was, though she did speak with authorities on the day that the k!lling happened. She said that she saw Zimmerman on top of Trayvon, which contradicts the other eyewitnesses' account, but she even admits that she doesn't really know, because it was too dark to see them. She also claimed that the 'bigger' (I think that was her word) person was on top, and Trayvon, at over 6 feet is definitely 'bigger' than George Zimmerman.

With these facts alone... it looks like Zimmerman is in the clear.
Zimmerman has over 100 pounds on Trayvon, if 2 people are tussling on the floor you can't tell who is taller
 6 years ago '09        #47
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
Here's the thing ZImmerman has 2 (possibly 3) great laywers, big time lawyers and there are gun groups funding his defense. while The Martin Family has a regular a.ss lawyer, no accolades or ground breaking cases. It's a sad truth but I doubt the Martin family will win this.
 6 years ago '04        #48
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
I hope zimmerman goes to jail and there are some brothers there to teach that son of a bi*ch a lesson
 6 years ago '05        #49
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,086 | Props total: 4220 4220
 Trolling said:
Vick got 2 years for k!lling a dog .

Zimmerman ? ?? Not even fingerprinted .

why n*ggas keep trying to use vick? he didn't k!ll "a dog", the n*gga had a pitbull f!ghtclub with several dogs brutalized, k!ll or be k!lled fashion... cousin snitched on em plus more evidence stacked on top of that... thats why he face that time, regardless of his race or the fact we f!ght dogs in our culture, it was too much evidence against him

the zimmerman case isn't a simple hate crime case..... he isn't getting a break based on his race, the stand your ground law just works in his favor because it says nothing about starting the f!ght, which needs to be changed.....we know he was on some racist sh*t stalking the young brother, but the details on the f!ght are still blury... its too early to cry about justice not being served when zimmerman hasn't faced a jury analyzing the case with the evidence on the table
 6 years ago '04        #50
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,369 | Props total: 6383 6383
 Trolling said:
Like I said Vick got 2 years for k!lling a Dog .

I guess n*ggas , Spics, Hajis , Chinks , and everyone else is beneath the status of Dogs in this country .
he ran a dog f!ghting ring. he didn't exactly k!ll one dog

dante stallworth k!lled somebody with his car and got 30 days in the same state. florida laws are just a.ss backwards

Last edited by justinjones; 04-07-2012 at 06:54 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #51
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1111 1111
Is there a hearing for this yet? A trial set?
 6 years ago '11        #52
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
conspiracy to sell more skittles.
 6 years ago '04        #53
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
$5,472 | Props total: 23 23
This guy pretty much nails it.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #54
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
This guy pretty much nails it.

This guy didn't nail sh*t.

I stopped listening when this guy used the scenerio "if a 6'3 guy walked up too you and punched you in the face"

For one, Treyvonne was the one being approached and followed. Two, the height has zero to do with if Treyvonne was a threat. Three, it's easy for white people to say "stop using the race card" when they are almost never the victoms of racial injustice in America..

This whole video is bullsh*t. God I wish I was that server in the video, I would have loved to have a conversation with that guy.. But if I was, I probably would have never been mentioned in this video.
 6 years ago '04        #55
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
 Hold That said:
This guy didn't nail sh*t.

I stopped listening when this guy used the scenerio "if a 6'3 guy walked up too you and punched you in the face"

This whole video is bullsh*t.

For one, Treyvonne was the one being approached and followed. Two, the height has zero to do with if Treyvonne was a threat. Three, it's easy for white people to say "stop using the race card" when they are almost never the victoms of racial injustice in America..

What's a victom ?

Last edited by ---Max-Payne---; 04-07-2012 at 07:41 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #56
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
What's a victom ?
Are you going to dwell on the Typo or the obvious real issue that the video you posted of a yuppie who knows nothing about the situation going on? I meant victim. Feel better? Go watch more youtube videos of other clueless peoples opinions rather than using your own brain and thinking for yourself..

Didn't use spell check there, hopefully you can proof read it for me ;)

Last edited by Hold That; 04-07-2012 at 07:44 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #57
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
You haven't clearly haven't researched the facts so far, you can't even get the dude's name right and it's right in front of you.
 6 years ago '06        #58
PoetikTrev 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,691 | Props total: 71 71
So if zimmerman shot Trayvon because he was getting his head bashed on the ground why was Zimmerman standing over him when witnesses looked outside? You can't get your head bashed if you are top of someone.
 6 years ago '05        #59
space
space
 ---Max-Payne--- said:
You haven't clearly haven't researched the facts so far, you can't even get the dude's name right and it's right in front of you.
I don't care if I spelled his name wrong. And my whole point of my post, can not be belittled by some simple a.ss typos.. As you can not tell me, how being 6'3 is significant to Martin being gunned down.. Why the guy in the video used a scenario that didn't occur, and how a white person can say "stop using the race card" when they are not victims of racial injustice going on in America.

Are you going to answer these questions? Or are you only good for posting Youtube video's because you're too lazy to conjure up your own thoughts? what's it gonna be?
 6 years ago '04        #60
---Max-Payne--- 
space
space
Zimmerman spotted Trayvon, he called police and reported a suspicious person, describing Trayvon as black, acting strangely and perhaps on drugs.

Zimmerman got out of his SUV to follow Trayvon on foot. When a dispatch employee asked Zimmerman if he was following the 17-year-old, Zimmerman said yes. The dispatcher told Zimmerman he did not need to do that, Zimmerman replied "OK". We don't know what happened after this.

Zimmerman told them he lost sight of Trayvon and was walking back to his car when Trayvon approached him from the left rear, and they exchanged words. Trayvon asked Zimmerman if he had a problem. Zimmerman said no and reached for his cell phone, Trayvon then said, "Well, you do now" or something similar and punched Zimmerman in the nose, according to the police report. Zimmerman fell to the ground and Trayvon got on top of him and began slamming his head into the sidewalk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
62 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy