Apr 6 - Trayvon Martin case: George Zimmerman’s lawyer invokes ‘Shaken Baby Syndrome’ as defense

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #21
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 April Moon said:
It's funny... though, how now you want to promote doubt in this case where before it was certitude of Zimmerman's guilt. Now all of a sudden we don't know what happened? Isn't that what I've been saying all along? Despite that, I've been branded a racist even though I'm not.

I'm no law expert, but here's my take on this. Zimmerman has what looks like a wound on the back of his head, which backs his story up. There was also a witness who claimed he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman beating him. No other witness actually saw it happen. Actually, there was a new witness that recently revealed herself yesterday I think it was, though she did speak with authorities on the day that the k!lling happened. She said that she saw Zimmerman on top of Trayvon, which contradicts the other eyewitnesses' account, but she even admits that she doesn't really know, because it was too dark to see them. She also claimed that the 'bigger' (I think that was her word) person was on top, and Trayvon, at over 6 feet is definitely 'bigger' than George Zimmerman.

With these facts alone... it looks like Zimmerman is in the clear.
Umm, what does one person being on top of another have anything to do with who started a f!ght? Have you ever seen f!ghts before? I never knew that because one person was getting whooped means that that same person couldnt have been an instigator. You and other Zimmermaniacs like you are so concerned with who was winning the f!ght that none of you ever sat back and realized for one second that no witness saw or has claimed to know who STARTED the fu*king f!ght in the first place. That is fact. Who was winning and who was losing the f!ght is beyond the point. Why is that fact so hard for Zimmermaniac stans to understand?
 6 years ago '11        #22
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
He pursued the victim , therefore it shows a clearly him being the agitator if this guy does not get the book , I'm raising Hell .

The Stand your ground law actually applied to Trayvon .
 6 years ago '08        #23
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 April Moon said:
It's funny... though, how now you want to promote doubt in this case where before it was certitude of Zimmerman's guilt. Now all of a sudden we don't know what happened? Isn't that what I've been saying all along? Despite that, I've been branded a racist even though I'm not.

I'm no law expert, but here's my take on this. Zimmerman has what looks like a wound on the back of his head, which backs his story up. There was also a witness who claimed he saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman beating him. No other witness actually saw it happen. Actually, there was a new witness that recently revealed herself yesterday I think it was, though she did speak with authorities on the day that the k!lling happened. She said that she saw Zimmerman on top of Trayvon, which contradicts the other eyewitnesses' account, but she even admits that she doesn't really know, because it was too dark to see them. She also claimed that the 'bigger' (I think that was her word) person was on top, and Trayvon, at over 6 feet is definitely 'bigger' than George Zimmerman.

With these facts alone... it looks like Zimmerman is in the clear.

You're still missing the basis of my question.

If Zimmerman pursued trayvon with a loaded gun....how does the stand your ground law apply to him(Zimmerman)? How does the law not apply to trayvon? He tried to defend himself from a guy with a gun and ended getting k!lled. If Zimmerman never pursued trayvon none this would have happened. How can you not see Zimmerman as the aggressor?

Let's focus on before the altercation...who does the law really apply too. I think this is the real question.

I will admit that my past posts were out of anger( I'm still angry) but I want to discuss this with a clear mind now( I still think zimmerman should get it) my stance has not changed. I'm just curious to why you Z supporters think trayvon is the bad guy in this. The kid was just walk in home.

Last edited by supervillain; 04-07-2012 at 11:53 AM..
 04-07-2012, 12:03 PM         #24
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 April Moon said:
You know, that can result in death for a baby. For a person who is repeatedly having his head slammed against pavement, and who has a wound to back up that claim, it can quickly become life threatening. That sh*t CAN k!ll you, so if someone is slamming your head against pavement, if you don't stop him, there is a good possibility that you will die or have brain damage etc. If I was in that situation and I had a gun, I probably would have used it, a.ssuming I wasn't first knocked unconscious by having my head slammed against concrete.

The shaken baby sh*t doesn't even make sense in this case. I have no idea what basis the defense has for this ?
 04-07-2012, 12:36 PM         #25
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
fu*k you and your bullsh*t a.ss argument. Anyone who doesn't have their head stuck up their a.ss understands the simple point that zimmerman WAS the aggressor who perused an INNOCENT Trayvon, WITH A GUN and k!lled him. Whatever thought-processes he had in his head to justify his actions are irrelevant at this point. Once he decided to ignore the disptcher and continue to peruse Trayvon, ALL BETS WERE OFF.

That's ALL THAT MATTERS. Anything else is pure propagated bullsh*t so crackers like you and freemond can covertly support zimmn by attempting to legitimatize his defense, or shall I say lack there of.

You and EVERYONE who thinks like you are FULL OF sh*t.
:agreement6::agreement6:

Hoodies on 24/7 for now on......

Originally Posted by April Moon
And you have absolutely no problem with a potentially innocent person being harassed, beaten, k!lled? That's very disturbing in my view.

[pic - click to view]

Would you feel the same if it was Zimmerman was the one who was k!lled ?
 6 years ago '11        #26
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
 s7venwords said:
:agreement6::agreement6:

Hoodies on 24/7 for now on......

Originally Posted by April Moon
And you have absolutely no problem with a potentially innocent person being harassed, beaten, k!lled? That's very disturbing in my view.

[pic - click to view]

Would you feel the same if it was Zimmerman was the one who was k!lled ?

There gonna be sh*tting there pants when all they see is black hoodies .
The Black Hoody Gang has officially started . Its just right they want to put on white hoodies we will put on black hoodys and march down the streets.

Enough is Enough .

6 years ago '11        #27
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
 April Moon said:
I wish there was this much enthusiasm against black on black violence... instead you say "enough is enough" to things that hardly ever happen... in this case, a white person wasn't even involved.
Forget Black on Black crime , forget all of that sh*t . This is more deeper then a simple crime . This shows the weakness in the justice system . Get out of your bubble welcome to reality , if the situation was vice versa Trayvon would be locked up , even if he stood his ground .

Like I said Vick got 2 years for k!lling a dog .
Zimmerman ....... not even fingerprinted for k!lling a kid .

Its time to purge the hate out of the legal system , and society .
If you want to be a racist bigot keep it in your home .
 6 years ago '09        #28
KNerd 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$524 | Props total: 1 1
 BeatTycoon said:
I think....well, I hope dude was being sarcastic.
No sarcasm unfortunately. Thats the law in a nutshell. Zimmermann deserves the death penalty in my eyes but IMHO, because of that law and his family being in the justice system, he's gonna walk on murder charges. Florida is as redneck as it gets too and that doesn't help Trayvon at all either. Justice is not going to be served in this case.
 6 years ago '05        #29
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 April Moon said:

Black man, shot a white teen who was unarmed, Black man was found innocent...

You can shut that bullsh*t up now.
so it takes 20 hours for a JURY to find scott innocent, it took 20 minutes for the cops to make a judgement...and yet you still cant see imbalance

Last edited by StateProperty88; 04-07-2012 at 01:59 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 April Moon said:
Now its how long? What happened to, "if he was black, he'd be put in jail asap, skipping trial?" Seriously, just stop with that argument. Not only is it ridiculous, it is entirely hypothetical.
i have yet to say that, i dont deal in hypotheticals, so these what ifs are worthless to me and have absolutely nothing to do with what i posted

the link you posted indicates that an investigation took place, he was under arrest, and had due process and was found innocent by a jury of his peers. zimmerman shot a man, said it was self defense and was given his walking papers. and although i dont fully endorse their conduct, social activist the likes of sharpton are the primary reason that an investigation is currently taken place because this was a closed case before the "upheaval" if you will
 6 years ago '07        #31
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4802 4802
 April Moon said:
This is funny, especially coming from you. You're a person who earlier in this thread said this:

A total disregard for the facts. You don't know what the hell happened, but you're pretending that you do. Like I said earlier, following someone doesn't make you an aggressor. If in fact Trayvon was beating Zimmerman and slamming his head on the concrete repeatedly, at that point he was no longer innocent. If that happened. Notice that I'm refraining from stating anything as definite due to a lack of knowledge, unlike you.
only facts that matter are,zimmerman followed a kid knowing he had a gun on him,kid is now dead,no charges filed despite that police wanted to charge him wit manslaughter.

if tray is slammin his head so hard,at what point is he able to draw a gun?

yes followin somebody does make u an aggressor,as it can actually lead to several charges from stalking to menacing to harrasment.
 6 years ago '09        #32
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,656 | Props total: 13112 13112
the country will go in an uproar if he walks
 6 years ago '05        #33
space
space
 April Moon said:
I think you have to treat it on a case by case basis.

My purpose in posting that link was just to shut up the hypothetical crowd that kept bi*ching, "If he was black, they'd put him in jail for life without a trial". Well here's a case where a Black man shot and k!lled an unarmed white teen, and got off free.

This is why I don't deal with politics and why I don't really like making definite statements about things like this, because you never really know what's going on. It could turn out, once this is all said and done, that the police were justified in not pursuing charges against Zimmerman. From the facts we know, it already looks like that is the case.
homie you talking about case by case...someone was shot and was only investigated for less than a night, by the look of the time line, less than a couple hours. i dont care what case it is...in a situation where an unarmed person is shot THOROUGH INVESTIGATION should take place, when we clearly can see this "case" was glossed over
 6 years ago '07        #34
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,828 | Props total: 4802 4802
 April Moon said:
That's not the only fact that matters. It just isn't. We don't know who actually started the altercation. Following someone isn't illegal. Was Trayvon really slamming Zimmerman's head against the pavement (now that imo is the most important thing)? Zimmerman has the wound to back that claim up. If so, then I feel that deadly retaliation is warranted.
its tha only facts that matter cause its all we kno for certain.for tray to hav slammed his head means that zim was on foot goin after him

and its clear that u dont kno much about law.if your followin me,i call police,u will be either arrested or cited

we havent seen any wound to back up anything
 6 years ago '11        #35
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
Trayvon was standing his ground when he was bashing zimmermans head inside the pavement .

Fact .

1. Trayvon walking down the street minding his business .
2. Fact Zimmeran saw him and called Police .
3. Fact Police Tape clearly you can hear Zimmerman started to follow him .
4. Fact Trayvon is dead .
5. Fact Zimmerman k!lled him .
6. Fact No charges have been filed.

Case closed murder.
 6 years ago '11        #36
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
FACT Zimmerman has a wild history of violence , which clearly shows he lets his emotions get the best of him .

Why isint this guy in the Slammer.

6 years ago '11        #37
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space
Look the Supreme Court has the Precendence for your arguments . So all take head and listen .

United States Vs Beard .

A man a.ssailed on his own grounds, without provocation, by a person armed with a deadly weapon and apparently seeking his life is not obliged to retreat, but may stand his ground and defend himself with such means as are within his control; and so long as there is
no intent
on his part to k!ll his antagonist, and no purpose of doing anything beyond what is necessary to save his own life, is not guilty of murder or manslaughter if death results to his antagonist from a blow given him under such circumstances.
 6 years ago '09        #38
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,822 | Props total: 17885 17885
Don't believe the hype.....
 6 years ago '11        #39
Trolling 64 heat pts64
space
space

[pic - click to view]

I see this is as a way to take away law enforcement from states and establish a unified national codes.
 04-07-2012, 03:44 PM         #40
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Trolling said:
There gonna be sh*tting there pants when all they see is black hoodies .
The Black Hoody Gang has officially started . Its just right they want to put on white hoodies we will put on black hoodys and march down the streets.

Enough is Enough .

I got looks the other day walking into my respiratory therapy class with my SOA hoodie on, old white people scare the easiest. And just so you guys know I am white so this isn't just some jump on the bandwagon type support I have dealt with this before for the way I dress.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
8 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy