Stories: Rappers That You Have Met

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
56 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #161
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107
space
space
$13,525 | Props total: 3467 3467
met Doug e fresh my first day at work

saw kanye in my work place lobby...just walked right past him didnt care to say sh*t

sold nas a stale box of cracker jacks and a apple juice at my old job..gave him daps

head nodded sup to jim jones at flight club

saw k-solo bum a.ss a long time ago when i was a lil kid at a clothing store

i think thats it
 6 years ago '10        #162
sho 2010 196 heat pts196
space
space
space
$41,937 | Props total: 5186 5186
I met BANGS in NY. Cool dude, couldnt really understand him tho

He took me to the movies and brought me popcorn

but when the lights went out I lost that n*gga so I bounced
 04-07-2012, 09:55 PM         #163
Uniballa23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayweather bought my girl a table thinking she was single. i meet tyga and chris brown at tygas release party at cameo. chris ended up vomitting in the vip. meet rick ross at hoop it up (basketball tournament) couple others nothing big. pat riley tipped me 300 bucks when worked at the w?? ive seen almost every celebrity you can think of at liv but never really talked to em. Miami life > LA Life
 6 years ago '10        #164
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
im in NC...met kiss at the Four Seasons mall...he was with his street n*ggas...walked up in between all the n*ggas(about 5 or 6) dapped kiss

it was funny cuz me n my man always mock kiss n i can do a spot on kiss impersonation n so can my boy..i tried to call my boy while i met kiss so kiss cud do his famous "ahaa" my boy aint pick up so kiss sed where they would be that night dapped him n walked off..kiss got on the escalator by the time he got to the top my homeboy called me back...i yelled to kiss who was at the top almost n said say wat up...held up my phone...he did it... my boy was likeohhhhh lol sh*t was real as hell tho....kiss keep it 100
 6 years ago '11        #165
2HIGHlife 
space
space
space
$105 | Props total: 30 30
Met French Montana last month at Wet Willies in Mia. I was fcked up and was walkin past like "yo thts French?" out loud once i doubled back and saw all the jewels... He reached out like yea and gave me dap lol. Cool n*gga.
 6 years ago '10        #166
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
my OG's saw young buck at the walmart in Henderson NC where i was born n raised...buck blew it down with them n took a old mixtape that buck had been put out that was in my OGs whip(old skool donk on 24 or 26s before they was the thing to do)..my OGs threw buck a onion sed dat n*gga was showing mad love
 6 years ago '04        #167
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,611 | Props total: 1783 1783
LMao @ all the n*ggas in here lying. sh*t is sad.
 6 years ago '05        #168
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Didn't meet him but in 2009 I was at a 50 Cent concert in Rochester NY and there was only like a couple thousand people there so everyone was madd close to the stage. I remember 50 kept sh*ttin on some dude in the crowd for mean muggin him the whole time and 50 said some sh*t like "You bum a.ss n*gga, you look like you should be in my hood right now doing nothing. Is that you're girl right there?" And then he performed the "I fu*ked your girl" remix to Dreams I love your girl.

And then later on in the concert he called some other dude out for wearing a big a.ss fake chain. He said some sh*t like "Everyone look at this guy with the fake chain on, he looks like an idiot" And they put the lights all up on the guy and he said some sh*t and 50 started mocking him and sh*t on stage.

50 acts like that whether the cameras are looking or not, it was a small a.ss audience and he was still going off.

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 04-07-2012 at 10:18 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #169
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 Str8 outta Cuse said:
Didn't meet him but in 2009 I was at a 50 Cent concert in Rochester NY and there was only like a couple thousand people there so everyone was madd close to the stage. I remember 50 kept sh*ttin on some dude in the crowd for mean muggin him the whole time and 50 said some sh*t like "You bum a.ss n*gga, you look like you should be in my hood right now doing nothing. Is that you're girl right there?" And then he performed the "I fu*ked your girl" remix to Dreams I love your girl.

And then later on in the concert he called some other dude out for wearing a big a.ss fake chain. He said some sh*t like "Everyone look at this guy with the fake chain on, he looks like an idiot" And they put the lights all up on the guy and he said some sh*t and 50 started mocking him and sh*t on stage.

50 acts like that whether the cameras are looking or not, it was a small a.ss audience and he was still going off.
yeah he a funny dude in person, but your story is the best i heard here
 04-07-2012, 11:49 PM         #170
twinkieboy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Met Birdman, Suga Slim, Mannie Fresh, and Wayne backstage during their 2002 Ruff Ryders / Cash Money Tour... Suga Slim the most laid back dude I've met. He asked me if I was going to school and I replied with, "yes". Told me to be dedicated and keep going to school. I've had mad respect for him ever since.. Birdman was hella chill too. Shook my hand and took a few pics.. Mannie was happy af. Just crackin jokes and smiling.. Wayne was on his sidekick. Shook my hand and took a few pics..

Also met Birdman last month. Went to see the Clippers vs Heat game and sat right behind him. Dudes black diamonds kept bling blinging as he was eating a hotdog.
 6 years ago '04        #171
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1625 1625
Saw Cormega saturday night, dude was real cool but my boy pulled a Stan & tried to start a convo while dude was taking a p!ss Lol my boy was drunk as fu*k
 6 years ago '09        #172
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 cold_young_thug said:
LMao @ all the n*ggas in here lying. sh*t is sad.
:dancingcool:

The stories are entertaining, nonetheless.
 6 years ago '08        #173
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 273 273
i was chillin in a hotel lobby with a homie and some chicks. and LL Cool J comes walking in. and the man just casually walks up to us, speaks, shakes hands, asks what we are doing, says it was nice meeting us then walks off.

very down to earth guy, surprised me.

when i was younger and worked at finish line, mannie fresh walks in...i helped him get like 6 pair of shoes(3 were white air force ones), i ask him for his autograph, n*gga said "no, if i give you one, i gotta give everybody one". everyone roasted me for like a month.......
 04-08-2012, 02:38 AM         #174
Walt Thizzney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lil B fu*ked my bi*ch
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
80 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
71 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy