Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #141
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Chopped it up with Asher Roth after his show at Purdue my n*ggas put together. Real cool a.ss down to earth dude. He actually has alot of respect for hip-hop it seem like. Got him to come out to this house party and all the hoes was groupiein up lol.

Some chick wanted a picture with him so I hooked her up. Then I fu*ked her that night lol

But yea I've only met asher but I'm sure I'll meet more cause I wanna get into promotion.
 6 years ago '05        #142
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Steelerfan1 said:
. Then I hear this dudes having an insanely stupid conversation about master P's "rap snacks' normally I just ignore people but I had to turn around. .
 6 years ago '05        #143
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 Yelsgnik said:
Damn I remember that drought..that sh*t affected Texas too..For like 2 months green was so hard to come by..
Hell yea, in Georgia when it finally did come back it was all about the Mid game, i swear between the years of 03-06 n*ggaz around the south, at least in Georgia were making crack money of mid grade(Arizona)...n*ggaz charging 10 dollars a blunt(.8 to a gram) and sh*t because in GA Reggie was the standard for sooooo long, used triple up of a zip of Mid used to pay like 75 a zip, and from 750 to a stack for an elbow and whatever was paid a smart man(not necessarily ME) would put a 300 dollar up charge on that and call it a day. Whats crazy is that if you got that Texas Louisiana Light green reggie youd pay like 350 to 400 an elbow and people not really knowing the difference would still pay Mid prices because it was light green(not that popcorn tho).
 6 years ago '05        #144
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
Ohhh yeah also Uncle Luke my wife was right next to him and his wife when she was having our baby. It was cool because we were both just chilling in the same room waiting on our kids.
 6 years ago '09        #145
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
I thought this thread was only about rappers. I see yall naming singers and sh*t.
 04-07-2012, 04:03 PM         #146
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Saw that as*hole, Drake.....me and buddies were chilling at the gas station and this homo as*hole actually goes and pumps the gas. We go up to him and the dudes body guards tell us to p!ss off. Drake acted like we were sh*t by saying "Huh they fans?", raised his hand as he walked and kept it moving. If I see him I will fu*k him up! I want a god damn full greet and meet when I see you, you flamingo looking jackass. Its on like donkey kong next time we meet heads.

Last edited by Drone; 04-07-2012 at 04:06 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #147
acclaimedknives 63 heat pts63
space
space
$9,402 | Props total: 1022 1022
 unotready said:
Nah, not at all. I seen one dude wear it at my university. No-one wearing any merchandise ahah, but he def has the city's support now aside from adolescent hoodlums who think he's too "soft"
I ain't an adolescent hoodlum but I don't like him because I like raw hip hop that talks about uncomfortable sh*t, I don't like drake's approachable marketable frat boy type of music. I know he has his fans or whatever, and I'm happy for him but its not only adolescent hoodlums who don't care for his music
 04-07-2012, 04:33 PM         #148
Loch121 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Too many to name
New Loch music "Afro American Psycho": via @allhiphopcom
 6 years ago '05        #149
ktown187 
space
space
$879 | Props total: 0 0
 sandninja said:
yo whats the deal with indiana? why ain't no rappers coming outta indiana? theres a ton of black folk there!
Freddie Gibbs from Indiana! Indiana got the same problem Chicago has. Mo major labels set up there. Everyone has to leave the Chi to get on. If you like Indiana rap check out a group from Indianapolis called STREET LIFE CARTEL. I don't know if they still together but they had the most street sh*t around.
 6 years ago '07        #150
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,630 | Props total: 10694 10694
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Dam P sound like a cool n*gga.
Yea that n*gga was.I thought he was gon be on some Hollywood sh*t but dude was cool as a motherfu*ker.That n*gga was talking to me like we known each other for years.
 6 years ago '07        #151
Cash-Da-Magic 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 101 101
 ogghosttrain said:
forgot more rappers I've smoked with.. jay electronica, ayatollah, curren$y, cassidy, Edo g, wiz khalifa was kinda a lil b!tch and didn't want anyone to smoke his joints and he didn't want to smoke anybody else's either
Real talk...you really smoked with all them n*ggas!?!? HOW n*gga!!??!

And if serious...yo tell us about how you hooked up with Biggavel and Wiz, i'm actually interested as fu*k lol

EDIT: OH! You did talk about Max already, nvm lol

Last edited by Cash-Da-Magic; 04-07-2012 at 05:36 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #152
scooner 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 119 119
I'm showing my age on this one but Tupac as he was leaving his concert at House Of Blues in Hollywood. Him and Suge were in back to back burgundy converitble rolls royces going down that one way side street between HOB and the mondrion hotel.

Coolest one I met was Jadakiss a few years ago in Vegas new years weekend. Real cool and real down to earth. Treated me like I was a long lost childhood friend or something. Stand up dude right there. Diddy and Rick Ross were there too but not nearly as friendly.

Nelly is always at my gym and he's cool too but a crybaby on the basketball court lol.

Dr Dre, Ice Cube, and Snoop at Laker games.

Ludacris a bunch of times a diff spots.

Too $hort & 36 Mafia @ playboy mansion.

Oh almost forgot, Mos Def at maxim hot 100 party couple years back at paramount studios.
 6 years ago '05        #153
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25140 25140
 theylikeme05 said:
U gottal live in Cali, thats my cuz thats who i live with right now lol
...Yep LA...It Was Back In What 06 or 07? I Didnt Know It Was Her. It Was Like A Small Christmas Charity Event For Kids & Families On Low Income & I Was Giving The Food Out To The Families & She Was Giving Out Clothes,Toys,etc To Kids & Families With Her Little Staff or Whatever.

Found Out It Was Her When Some Little Hood Rat Was Like "Macy gray from Idlewild? Damn girl you tall as fu*k in person". Macy Kind of Look At Her Crazy & Gave A Little Laugh & Walk Over Where I Was Helpin Out At & Talk With Us or Whatever. I Guess Somebody Forgot The Kicks and Families Was Already Gone & I Was Cleanin Up and She Gave Me The Js,I Wish I Still Had Them Muthafu*kas.

Lucky Lefty14 said:
Also had to interview Scott Storch for my job but that n*gga was an as*hole.
...Somebody Told Me That n*gga Be On Some fu*ked Up sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #154
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4829 4829
all of tha roc.used to intern there
nas,az,bdk,redman,epmd,ksolo,keith murray,fat joe,fab,gucci,ross,jeezy,bob,alfamega,pastor troy,lil boosie,gorilla zoe,plies,ja rule,dmx,2 chainz,luda,chingy,dipset,lil cease,kim,foxy,maino etc etc
 04-07-2012, 07:10 PM         #155
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Was he as corny as he is now?
He went to CT,everyone in that bi*ch were cornballs.Including myself.
 04-07-2012, 08:19 PM         #156
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darkdrone said:
Saw that as*hole, Drake.....me and buddies were chilling at the gas station and this homo as*hole actually goes and pumps the gas. We go up to him and the dudes body guards tell us to p!ss off. Drake acted like we were sh*t by saying "Huh they fans?", raised his hand as he walked and kept it moving. If I see him I will fu*k him up! I want a god damn full greet and meet when I see you, you flamingo looking jackass. Its on like donkey kong next time we meet heads.
What was he suppose to do lol...the nod or wave was good enough b.
 6 years ago '05        #157
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 4375 4375
I need to goto LA I'm related to ?uestlove of the roots and The game but I have yet to meet them...
 6 years ago '08        #158
thewallochamp 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 132 132
met dmx at the train station in yonkers, he bummed a cigarette from a friend, cool guy.

met mayweather jr in nyc, very nice guy.

thats about it.
 6 years ago '11        #159
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
 ogghosttrain said:
when i met max b he told me all about how he wrote jim jones's whole album and how whenever he saw jones in the street he was gonna fu*k him up he also said how he was innocent, being framed and wasn't even in the same state when the murder that he's supposedly involved in happened.
That's all true too
 04-07-2012, 08:35 PM         #160
JoeyPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Piccolo said:
What was he suppose to do lol...the nod or wave was good enough b.
I know this n*gga was just trying to pump his gas. Dont u think he gets tired of sh*t from n*ggas like u.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy