Stories: Rappers That You Have Met

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2012, 10:14 AM         #121
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
I saw Drake at a Goodlife fitness centre here. He walked in with an entourage of two tough looking guys, and he was wearing sweatpants, a leather jacket and sunglasses. He walked over to the bench and did two reps. Then he walked out.

There was a battle rap event here not too long ago and Raekwon was co-hosting it. I met him outside and told him he was my second favourite member of Wu-Tang. He laughed, then asked me who was my first favourite. I told him Ghostface and he gave me a nod of approval.

I walked into Classified at the Eaton Centre. We did that awkward thing where two people bump into each other and both wanna walk around the other person but keep walking on the same side multiple times in a row. He looked pissed. My friend who was with me had to tell me who he was. I don't really care, he's a whack rapper and a known advocate for snitching.

Also, not rap-related, but the time I met Jose Calderon at the mall was hilarious. He was with his mom and Jorge Garbajosa and his girlfriend/fiance/wife. They were at a Circuit City buying flip cellphones. I took a picture because even then he was one of my favourite players and told him the future looked bright for our team. God how wrong I was...

I saw Jalen Rose and Chris Bosh walk outside of Zanzibar's, a really grimy strip club, too, but that's a story for another time.
wats the story bro
 6 years ago '04        #122
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
I met twista and mike jones at a dub city car show here in chicago, they were performing but before that they was walkin around checkin out the whips
 6 years ago '07        #123
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,630 | Props total: 10694 10694
Met Paul Wall in the Mall out here in Houston in 05.Gave the n*gga dap and he ask me bout the whole Katrina thing.Said he was sorry to hear that.I asked him where it was going down at that night and he told me some club he was performing at but me and my n*ggas didn't go cause we couldn't find it.I don't care for his music but he was cool as hell

Met Juve last year at a club out here in Houston.He was cool too.Gave the n*gga dap told the n*gga I fux with his music and kept it movin.

Met Master P in 05.That sh*t was crazy.It was me and my cuz chilling outside the astrodome in Houston after Hurricane Katrina.And this Black limo pull up.I'm not really paying it no mind but I see a n*gga in a white Tee hop out and it was P.So,I was like "Waz up P!" And mind you we like a good 30 yards from where he pull up so I'm thinking the n*gga jus gon Holla back and keep it moving since the n*gga was so far.So the n*gga look and start walking towards us!I was like ohhh sh*t this n*gga really bout to walk over here.So I tell the n*gga was up give the n*gga dap and ask to take a pic with the n*gga.I swear this n*gga mustve stood there and talk to me for like a good 20 mins (And I say me cause my cuz didn't say a word to the n*gga for some reason n*gga didn't like P).n*gga asked me what part of New Orleans I was from I told him I was out the Bernard and he told me he had a couple of chicks back there back in the day and he use to be back there from time to time but had to stop coming back there cause he said "y'all n*ggas was crazy back there" We talked about a whole bunch of sh*t then the n*gga was like "y'all n*ggas keep y'all keep up out chea" gave us a dap and went bout his biz.
 6 years ago '11        #124
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 996 996
Too many (ghost, bun b, them MOP n*ggas, Rae, Vinnie Paz, Jim Jones........) I ran into Murs at the mall back when he had dreads. n*gga looked like a tree. Really cool guy, and I''m a Murs 3:16 stan. I also met Immortal Technique and all his goons and we chopped it up in spanish for a couple minutes.
 6 years ago '11        #125
SpikeSpiegel88 
space
space
$1,250 | Props total: 996 996
I also ran into sean price in the hood, but I heard about that n*gga. I just yelled "P" and kept it movin
 6 years ago '04        #126
Teccanina99 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 0 0
 Billdotel said:
I sucked Joe Buddens d!ck back stage
:jayd amn:
 04-07-2012, 11:24 AM         #127
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theylikeme05 said:
Im from Riverdale,Ga (ATL) so when i lived in GA(im in Cali now) i used to run into these rapping a.ss n*ggaz all the damn time:

TIP- Back in 02 when he was still pushing that In The Streets pt. 2 he performed at Club Legends in Statesboro, Ga , I was sitting at the side of the stage smoking a fat blunt of what Im sure was some Reggie(it was south georgia in 2002-03 during the great GA drought, dont you dare judge me)
Damn I remember that drought..that sh*t affected Texas too..For like 2 months green was so hard to come by..
 04-07-2012, 11:26 AM         #128
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 N.O.4Life said:
Met Paul Wall in the Mall out here in Houston in 05.Gave the n*gga dap and he ask me bout the whole Katrina thing.Said he was sorry to hear that.I asked him where it was going down at that night and he told me some club he was performing at but me and my n*ggas didn't go cause we couldn't find it.I don't care for his music but he was cool as hell

Met Juve last year at a club out here in Houston.He was cool too.Gave the n*gga dap told the n*gga I fux with his music and kept it movin.

Met Master P in 05.That sh*t was crazy.It was me and my cuz chilling outside the astrodome in Houston after Hurricane Katrina.And this Black limo pull up.I'm not really paying it no mind but I see a n*gga in a white Tee hop out and it was P.So,I was like "Waz up P!" And mind you we like a good 30 yards from where he pull up so I'm thinking the n*gga jus gon Holla back and keep it moving since the n*gga was so far.So the n*gga look and start walking towards us!I was like ohhh sh*t this n*gga really bout to walk over here.So I tell the n*gga was up give the n*gga dap and ask to take a pic with the n*gga.I swear this n*gga mustve stood there and talk to me for like a good 20 mins (And I say me cause my cuz didn't say a word to the n*gga for some reason n*gga didn't like P).n*gga asked me what part of New Orleans I was from I told him I was out the Bernard and he told me he had a couple of chicks back there back in the day and he use to be back there from time to time but had to stop coming back there cause he said "y'all n*ggas was crazy back there" We talked about a whole bunch of sh*t then the n*gga was like "y'all n*ggas keep y'all keep up out chea" gave us a dap and went bout his biz.
Paul wall is one of the coolest/realest rappers I ever met..dude is real humble.
 6 years ago '05        #129
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 37 37
Been goin to NYC hiphop shows for like 8 years, met some cats along the way, just a few off top.

Wale- First seen em at SOB's for a rapradar show before he was MMG/after attention deficit. This motherfu*ker was arrogant as fu*k, not tryna interact with nobody, like you mad people are acknowledging you? I was a fan too, i just wanted to tell em how much i fu*ked with his first album and 1 song in particular and he was just like yea yea thanks bro. Get over yourself guy

Wale (2nd time)- SOB's again for a Bun B show. This dude got out the truck like he just won the lottery! biggest smile on his face so i see em and im like "oh its MMG now?" He was like "yeaaa you knoww!!" came up hugged me gave me dap like i was his 2nd cousin. He was happier that he was down with Ross than being an actual artist.

Kid Cudi-Backstage at a nahright show at BB Kings. Man on the moon 1 just dropped like 2 weeks before that and he wasnt on the bill. I see a big a.ss entourage idk who it is then everyone kinda disperses and its just me and cudi standin there. I was like "yooo you're kid cudi i fuxxx withchu the albums dope!" He goes into star mode like "yeaa thanks man" as his eyes wander around the cieling. so im kinda annoyed like "naa man solo dolo heart of a lion like i fu*k with your sh*t dog." after i was so avid that i wasnt a stan he lightened up started laughin and sh*t and eased up. then i tried to get a pic and he retreated into his kanye-esque wierdo sh*t. Cool dude i think just different.

Pill-Trap goin ham just dropped, me and my boy were rockin lol. I seen em at the bar i just wanted to say good sh*t and he was real polite. asked me if i had a newport and i literally had 1 left, i offered it to em and he actually got me a bracelet to go backstage to smoke it with him lol. real sh*t man..chatted it up with em for like 10 minutes, real dude.

Danny Brown- Over the summer at Combat Jacks BYOBBBQ in NYC. Tweeted "my goal is to smoke a blunt with Danny Brown" he tweeted back "ill help you meet that goal #STYLE" ..so i waited round all day eventually he showed up, walked up to em like whats good and he was like "fire that up" lol. his boy lit one and we put two in rotation. I took his lighter and gave em mines on some memorabilia sh*t hahaha, cool motherfu*ker..
 6 years ago '07        #130
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 3319 3319
 ogghosttrain said:
too many to name. I've smoked with method man, red man, devin the dude, onyx, young bleed, max b, dead prez, mr cheeks, az, cormega, Mr. Pookie... thats all i can remember right now
DAmn mayne!! Sounds like you've had some bomb a.ss smoking sessions! That's whats up!
 6 years ago '11        #131
Lucky Lefty14 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,217 | Props total: 65 65
I met Jay-z one time at a Celtics game in the playoffs the year they played the Nets when J-Kidd was on the squad. Gave me dap and kept it moving.

Had a chance to meet Jeezy one time when he did a show in the Bahamas two years ago but I was hesitant to go up there and talk to him cuz a bunch of drug kingpins were up there chopping it up with him and didn't wanna be in any snapshots. But he was cool about people coming on stage and talking to him tho. I talked to DJ Fahrenheit who did his show and he was down to earth asking about strip clubs and sh*t.

Also had to interview Scott Storch for my job but that n*gga was an as*hole.
 04-07-2012, 11:54 AM         #132
Trill Clinton 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Went to HS with Big Sean.

Don't know if that sh*t counts
 6 years ago '06        #133
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
Wiz Khalifa, The Grouch, Eligh, Zion I
 6 years ago '04        #134
ATLSOLGA 
space
space
$390 | Props total: 8 8
I met young la in Gwinnett county jail. Dude was straight bi*ch and ended up getting out in sucuide watch. Week later that bi*ch baby Huey got arrested for not having insurance and not renewing his license fees. Dude mustive been broke cuz he was there for a while on that sh*t. He looked like a hobo too.
 6 years ago '07        #135
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 StillScrappy said:
Pac when I was a yougin dude put me on his shoulders. Mums shoudve taken a pic but she hated his music

Dr. dre

Em ( at one of his concerts he left early and i bumpd into him.)

Jah Cure( Yo seriously fu*k this n*gga. I carry my girl too one of his concerts and he carries her backstage and fu*ks her, and the bi*ch coudt even lie, like damn me and you fu*k you dont think I know how you look after youve been d!cked down.)

3 stacks dude was my idol friggen cried when he let me play the piano with him.

Other irrelevent people

Justin bieber
Lil wayne

Cam - walkin thru my projects to see his uncle
Juelz - Randomly at a concert (You could say the whole dipset)
Fat Joe - lived around my way and was always on 125th
3Stacks - Randomly walking down 34th st looking like real lowkey like a tourist
Elzhi - After his show in the city

can't remember anyone else
 6 years ago '11        #136
Sandor Clegane 68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,255 | Props total: 3738 3738
met Cappadonna, Prodigy and Alchemist last year after a show. Cappa was cool as sh*t, real down to earth and talked with the fans for a while. P was cool but not real talkative, and Alchemist was pretty cool too, more talkative than P.

Saw DJ Drama at the Odd Future show last month in ATL, didn't say anything to him tho cause Im not really a big fan of his like that. I thought the dude would have been taller than he was tho.

Met Lloyd Banks in Korea, didnt talk a whole lot. Met Olivia too, looked fine as fu*k
 6 years ago '05        #137
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 N.O.4Life said:

Dam P sound like a cool n*gga.
 6 years ago '05        #138
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 Trill Clinton said:
Went to HS with Big Sean.

Don't know if that sh*t counts
Was he as corny as he is now?
 6 years ago '10        #139
eightytyson06 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,755 | Props total: 8696 8696
 Stupid Fresh said:
i met Jae Hood at Home Depot

i chopped it up with him on his lunch break

n*gga told me to go get his album in stores
 6 years ago '08        #140
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 972 972
 sandninja said:
not even a factor grant wtf?

does he still roll with those same dudes? i heard they was drug dealers. Is this Niko and em?
The first money dudes during the "replacement girl" era don't fu*k with him no more, but Niko & a few other dudes were there from the start & are actually his people
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy