Drake- I’m Upset
300 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Woj: Cp3 unlikely to play game 7
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Who wrote the Duppy freestyle?
150 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-07-2012, 03:01 AM         #101
breakingbad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
I saw Drake at a Goodlife fitness centre here. He walked in with an entourage of two tough looking guys, and he was wearing sweatpants, a leather jacket and sunglasses. He walked over to the bench and did two reps. Then he walked out.

There was a battle rap event here not too long ago and Raekwon was co-hosting it. I met him outside and told him he was my second favourite member of Wu-Tang. He laughed, then asked me who was my first favourite. I told him Ghostface and he gave me a nod of approval.

I walked into Classified at the Eaton Centre. We did that awkward thing where two people bump into each other and both wanna walk around the other person but keep walking on the same side multiple times in a row. He looked pissed. My friend who was with me had to tell me who he was. I don't really care, he's a whack rapper and a known advocate for snitching.

Also, not rap-related, but the time I met Jose Calderon at the mall was hilarious. He was with his mom and Jorge Garbajosa and his girlfriend/fiance/wife. They were at a Circuit City buying flip cellphones. I took a picture because even then he was one of my favourite players and told him the future looked bright for our team. God how wrong I was...

I saw Jalen Rose and Chris Bosh walk outside of Zanzibar's, a really grimy strip club, too, but that's a story for another time.
 6 years ago '05        #102
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 514 514
 juanb13 said:
Not My Story So My lil Brother was listening to Jeezy in the house real loud at my Great grandpa house and My great Uncle was like who in the the fu*k you listening to My brother thinking he didnt know who's rapping he said Young Jeezy. Now Mind you my Great uncle is like 62 years old This dude said "JEEZY" you mean that Bald headed Mother fu*ker? My Brother said what you know Jeezy he said Yeah I used to score dope from him back in the day. From that day forward I believed every word Jeezy said about that coke sh*t!!!

I met Bentley Fawnsworth at the ATL Airport but he was on some I gotta plane to catch you wanna talk you gotta walk where im going that n*gga is tall in real life
lol real talk...i met an old head n*gga who had the eact same reacion in South Ga, they was like "thatn*gga rap now?"
 6 years ago '11        #103
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 unotready said:
Everybody in Toronto is looked down upon until they blow up my dude lol. Toronto's rap scene and industry was much different when drake was coming up. Ever since drake blew up, a lot of rappers from Toronto w/ talent who aren't from the hood are now tryna come up, because it used to only be full of ghetto rappers from the hood that had minimal talent

Toronto is a city where the talented dudes are usually outside of the inner city. So a lot of people were hating on drake cause he wasn't gangsta or ghetto etc... but real rap heads knew he was talented as fu*k, its just that toronto didn't want some soft dude to be the face of their city worldwide.

Next up from Toronto is Tory lanez..

The majority of Torontonians will only embrace you once you've gained american acceptance
right on the money with that one
 6 years ago '05        #104
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 514 514
oh yea, Jay Electronica tried to hit my blunt at this free concert that him and Big Boi headlined in ATL spring 2010....i lit up a blunt of some Blue Cheese and he asked over the mic if who ever is smoking that blunt pass that, i thought about it but declined and kept on smoking, he knew it was me too because he was literally like 5 ft away...so technically didnt meet him but he was on my weed's nuts

matter of fact i took the pic in my avy the same damn day of that concert and tweeted "on my way to see outkast for free" or sum sh*t like that
 6 years ago '06        #105
unotready 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 46 46
 Stupid Fresh said:
i met Jae Hood at Home Depot

i chopped it up with him on his lunch break

n*gga told me to go get his album in stores
Eve though you joking, the bigger joke is that we've been waiting for "tales from the hood" to come out for a decade now
 6 years ago '10        #106
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
I met Phife Dawg from The Tribe in Atl when I worked at the Lennox Mall champs sports around 06/07. I caught him off guard when I dapped him up and said "what up Phife" and quoted the beginning of his verse off What's the Scenario? :rolllaugh He said he wasn't used to being recognized that easy in the A. We talked a lil bit about music and him moving to Atlanta. Real cool ppls

I met Sean Paul aka Sharp Crease from the young bloodz here in Albany, after a show. A few months after Damn came out. Folk was extra chill and down to earth, literally. We're the same height and I'm 5'6.

I'm from Albany so I see Smoke from Field Mob every so often. He in the same gang as my cousin and my homeboys (GD) He get a lot of hate in the Bany but he never been on no Hollywood type sh*t with me, cool as hell.

Didn't meet Pastor Troy but used to see him @ my high school in Augusta (Glenn Hills) wildin hard! Folk was on the hood of cars cuttin up sceaming dsgb and sh*t. Troy been crunk. :dancingcool:

juanb13 said:
Not My Story So My lil Brother was listening to Jeezy in the house real loud at my Great grandpa house and My great Uncle was like who in the the fu*k you listening to My brother thinking he didnt know who's rapping he said Young Jeezy. Now Mind you my Great uncle is like 62 years old This dude said "JEEZY" you mean that Bald headed Mother fu*ker? My Brother said what you know Jeezy he said Yeah I used to score dope from him back in the day. From that day forward I believed every word Jeezy said about that coke sh*t!!!

I met Bentley Fawnsworth at the ATL Airport but he was on some I gotta plane to catch you wanna talk you gotta walk where im going that n*gga is tall in real life

"Jeezy? you mean that baldheaded motherfu*ker?"
 6 years ago '10        #107
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Redman - met him at ma job when I used to pump gas on the turnpike...How High just dropped the day before so they must of doin some promotion stuff for it cuz they was on the bus. Method man was on the bus too! Me n am dude asked for some Bally but they said they only had enough for the ride

Fat Joe - Used to see him all the time when I pumped gas. He would get out the car and just kick it with everyone. Cool as sh*t.

Lost Boys - met them at the same job. It was like 10 n*ggas in this lil a.ss van and that sh*t was smoked out.

Benzino - met him at the same job too. He's a bi*ch tho. He had a North Face on with this big a.ss hood covering his face with this big a.ss bodyguard walkin with him. The only reason I know it was him was cuz I recognized that platinum chain he had that looked like a hand with three fingers pointing down...

Memphis Bleek - saw him in the movie Theatre with his daughters. I ain't even recognize him at first. Ma girls like why are them chicks takin pics with that dude? At first I'm like who cares but I looked again and was like oh that's Bleek! I told him what up he have me some love and I bounced.

Jagged Edge - met them downtown NYC shopping

Maino - didn't talk to him at all but I was a couple feet from him at a strip club in Elizabeth.

Bleu Cantrell - met her at ma gas attendant job. She pulled up in a Benz and ma n*gga recognized who she was. He was like u can tell that bi*ch rich. She just put regular gas in her Benz!

That's all I can think of right now
 6 years ago '05        #108
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
Many stories to type: Jay Z x3, Dame Dash, Missy Elliot, Charlie Baltimore, Fabolous, Nore x2, Capone,
smoked with: Agallah, Sheist Bubz, Unkasa
Seen Jim Jones and Juelz chillin on the block (didnt really talk to them

o Jay Z. It was bout the time when Vol2 dropped.Ome of my Jay Z stories:Dude was double parked in his Bentley on a block in NY. Was walkin with some chicks and spotted him. The girls go up n start flirting with him so we go over and say what's up and bullsh*tted with him while he waited for his boy to get out.
The girls had a camera n toOK some pics. I was too cool for that groupie sh*t

Last edited by bigvandal; 04-07-2012 at 05:54 AM..
 04-07-2012, 06:59 AM         #109
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i met eminem. i was drunk and told him he's a pus*y and scared to f!ght his own f!ghts. then he punched me in the eye and i got my a.ss beat by him
 6 years ago '09        #110
NLSP42 163 heat pts163
space
space
$8,665 | Props total: 11649 11649
I met Khaled on Worth Ave in Palm Beach......he was rolling solo.....it was kinda awkward :laughing19:
 6 years ago '04        #111
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$19,167 | Props total: 1752 1752
 clickclack said:
i met eminem. i was drunk and told him he's a pus*y and scared to f!ght his own f!ghts. then he punched me in the eye and i got my a.ss beat by him

[pic - click to view]

personally, i only dapped up ghostface k!llah after he performed @ u.c.f. (college in orlando FL) in fall 2008

jeezy and slick pulla performed in late august 2007 in orlando FL too. i was so close to the stage, my hand hit slick pulla's mic. i got a CD from slick pulla that night too.

never listened to it
 04-07-2012, 07:35 AM         #112
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I stay in Baton Rouge, and when No Limit was popping, they used to come through the Winn Dixie grocery store at night or in the evening all the time-met C-murder when he was with Monica, Kane & Abel, Mystikal( had met him once before in New Orleans when he first came out),Mia X( she had big t*tties and a cute face in person)Fiend, and Young Bleed and so other ones but they all would come through to get alcohol or whatever because they used to have a big studio not too far from there and some of them stayed in the gated community called the Country Club.

I'm guessing I'm going to show my age on here but oh well. When I was going to college at UNO, my roommate was a DJ and he got me and our dormmates passes to the Gavin Convention, which was a big music industry thing at the time where they would have summits and artist showcases during the day and record label parties at night. Anyways, the night that we got to go, I might Puffy at one of the parties at a club in New Orleans called City Lites, and met Naughty By Nature later at a club called Bugsy's( I actually saw them beat up this rap duo from Chicago called D2S because they made a diss song about them), and I also met Mystikal and the late G-Slimm and Black Menance outside on the street because they were giving free copies of their albums and taking pictures with people( Mystikal was wearing that same hockey jersey he wore in his first video lol).

Last edited by Hotboy1982; 04-07-2012 at 04:52 PM..
 04-07-2012, 07:35 AM         #113
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Punonni Donni said:
Too $hort
Dru Down
Yukmouth
Dj Quik
Ya Boy
E-40
Lloyd Banks
Jay Rock
EA-Ski
Da Brat
Avante Rose (he's in Game's crew)

and a few others. Not many.
Did they think u were a female?
 6 years ago '06        #114
jvpimp 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas was finishing up an interview with hot 95 or 97 and we was waiting on the rest of the crew to come through the security check when the n*gga just posted up next to us. My little cousin said what up with the Haze cause that's all he used to talk about back then and the n*gga just yelled out BOB! A little n*gga appeared like Funky finger productions with a shoe box like BAM!!!! Pulled out some k!ll!! MADDDD Sheriff's was everywhere we turned our backs and said "Get yo maaaan!!" Jada grabbed bob like wtf n*gga! slid it to us on the sly and when asked how much the n*gga just said "Cop the double album when it comes out!" MMMMYYYYY n*gga! fu*k whatever y'all got to say bad about my boy! Good people
 6 years ago '06        #115
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,812 | Props total: 208 208
i met hova at the pop up shop
 6 years ago '11        #116
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,492 | Props total: 192 192
I almost fought Gunplay outside of Chubby's in Tallahassee back in 2009 over some weed that same night I met Rick Ross he was being a bi*ch.

Freekey Zeeky [sic] & Jim Jones- I honestly think Jim Jones fakes that bottle throw in the audience sh*t to make himself look hard n sh*t but I dapped Freeky he was cool as hell. This was in Panama City Spring Break 2009. Met Asher Roth too caught him during a crowd dive he was giving out his # to the hottest chicks in the audience. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '04        #117
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
I've met Necro, both members of Riviera Regime, Vinnie Paz, Jus Allah, DJ Kwestion, both members of Outerspace, MC Esoteric, Dumbfoundead, Slaine, Q-Unique and Madchild. All of them at shows and they were all cool guys and really down to Earth.
 04-07-2012, 09:14 AM         #118
Piccolo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
I saw Drake at a Goodlife fitness centre here. He walked in with an entourage of two tough looking guys, and he was wearing sweatpants, a leather jacket and sunglasses. He walked over to the bench and did two reps. Then he walked out.

There was a battle rap event here not too long ago and Raekwon was co-hosting it. I met him outside and told him he was my second favourite member of Wu-Tang. He laughed, then asked me who was my first favourite. I told him Ghostface and he gave me a nod of approval.

I walked into Classified at the Eaton Centre. We did that awkward thing where two people bump into each other and both wanna walk around the other person but keep walking on the same side multiple times in a row. He looked pissed. My friend who was with me had to tell me who he was. I don't really care, he's a whack rapper and a known advocate for snitching.

Also, not rap-related, but the time I met Jose Calderon at the mall was hilarious. He was with his mom and Jorge Garbajosa and his girlfriend/fiance/wife. They were at a Circuit City buying flip cellphones. I took a picture because even then he was one of my favourite players and told him the future looked bright for our team. God how wrong I was...

I saw Jalen Rose and Chris Bosh walk outside of Zanzibar's, a really grimy strip club, too, but that's a story for another time.
wats the story bro
 6 years ago '04        #119
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,281 | Props total: 518 518
I met twista and mike jones at a dub city car show here in chicago, they were performing but before that they was walkin around checkin out the whips
 6 years ago '07        #120
N.O.4Life 50 heat pts50
space
space
$21,411 | Props total: 14354 14354
Met Paul Wall in the Mall out here in Houston in 05.Gave the n*gga dap and he ask me bout the whole Katrina thing.Said he was sorry to hear that.I asked him where it was going down at that night and he told me some club he was performing at but me and my n*ggas didn't go cause we couldn't find it.I don't care for his music but he was cool as hell

Met Juve last year at a club out here in Houston.He was cool too.Gave the n*gga dap told the n*gga I fux with his music and kept it movin.

Met Master P in 05.That sh*t was crazy.It was me and my cuz chilling outside the astrodome in Houston after Hurricane Katrina.And this Black limo pull up.I'm not really paying it no mind but I see a n*gga in a white Tee hop out and it was P.So,I was like "Waz up P!" And mind you we like a good 30 yards from where he pull up so I'm thinking the n*gga jus gon Holla back and keep it moving since the n*gga was so far.So the n*gga look and start walking towards us!I was like ohhh sh*t this n*gga really bout to walk over here.So I tell the n*gga was up give the n*gga dap and ask to take a pic with the n*gga.I swear this n*gga mustve stood there and talk to me for like a good 20 mins (And I say me cause my cuz didn't say a word to the n*gga for some reason n*gga didn't like P).n*gga asked me what part of New Orleans I was from I told him I was out the Bernard and he told me he had a couple of chicks back there back in the day and he use to be back there from time to time but had to stop coming back there cause he said "y'all n*ggas was crazy back there" We talked about a whole bunch of sh*t then the n*gga was like "y'all n*ggas keep y'all keep up out chea" gave us a dap and went bout his biz.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are California’s Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jaylen Brown just STEPPED to LEbron James :mjdamn:
20 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago