Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
111 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #101
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,895 | Props total: 1321 1321
I sucked Joe Buddens d!ck back stage
Tha Carter V gave props

6 years ago '09        #102
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
 theylikeme05 said:
Im from Riverdale,Ga (ATL) so when i lived in GA(im in Cali now) i used to run into these rapping a.ss n*ggaz all the damn time:

TIP- Back in 02 when he was still pushing that In The Streets pt. 2 he performed at Club Legends in Statesboro, Ga , I was sitting at the side of the stage smoking a fat blunt of what Im sure was some Reggie(it was south georgia in 2002-03 during the great GA drought, dont you dare judge me) dude noticed my swag in between songs so decided to come fu*k with me. Asked me where I was from on the mic and i shouted "Riverdale!" Tip popped his collar, gave me dap and kept performing. Later on this bi*ch i called myself "pimpin" back then grouped out enough to get invited back to his hotel room for an after party and apparently some "fat n*gga"( I a.ssumed it was Big Phil RIP) in his entourage gave her some change to do something strange, I made 20 bucks(I suck at pimpN).

T-Rock- back when he first got signed to HCP he was still working at both the Long Johns Silvers on Riverdale Road(where the american deli is today) and the Reagal(AMC?) theater by Southlake Mall, we used to be confused because he talked all this big money sh*t on wax but still worked for minimum wage. At the time I still was a fan despite that so i stanned out and just started popping my collar to him about how nice he was...keep in mind back then there were only a few non DF rappers in the ATL making g-music. Coincedenatlly saw him perform at Legends too a few years later after he had left HCP with the HCP chain on, a holey wife beat and some beat up souldja Re's(reboks) and this n*gga had the audacity to say "fu*k 36", while he STILL had the chain on, from that moment on i refused to fu*k with him anymore, he just seemed like a real lame andthat impacted how seriously i could take his music

Pastor Troy-I used to work at the Krytal's in Fayetteville back in like 2000 and he used to come up there all the time, me being a huge stan of his i would always make sure chopped it up with him, real cool dude.

C-murder- back in like 99-2000 he used to date Monica. Her little brother Montez is one of my potnas so one day he comes with Tez to a North Clayton basketball game. After the game I go chop it up with them in the parking lot, tell him how many times ive played Akikdoe daily, just shooting the sh*t when out of no where this big n*gga from the football team( 6'3 350 EASY) starts chanting "fu*k No Limit, Cash Money"(this was back when cash money first started getting national attention). Corey Miller proceeds to push his way through people, walks right up to dude, looks him in his face and leans in and whispers something in his ear, next thing i know big dude has this look of horror on his face and he immeadiatly throws his hands up apologizing and sh*t, C-murder then tell's Tez its time to dip and they slid. I dont know what he said to dude but years later when i found out about him supposedly shhoting that 16 year old in New Orleans i was inclined to belive that sh*t lol...cool n*gga tho reak down to earth

Drama(left right, left not the DJ)- This bi*ch a.ss n*gga used to go to high school with me. He was like in 11th when I was a freashman, they used to call him PAc because he looked like 2pac kinda ANYWAY met him a few times in random on campus sessions because he was a smoker but other than that didnt real know him but his cousin Robel was the homie so ive spoke. Anyway like a year or two later he blows up in the ATL with "Left,Right, Left". So post blow up he shows up to the Clayt(North Clayton High School) to catch that groupie love and for some reason he just starts mugging my potna D-bird not knowing that D-bird was part of Face Off(Basiaclly Hit-Squad before they were Hit-squad) so D-bird was confident enough to buck on him, Drama seeing that like 25% of the paking lot was ready to do something to him pulls off but but before he takes off he throws something in our direction and it rolls under D-birds whip...Bird goes up under his car and pulls out a 9mm bullet. Shortly after this tho Drama's bi*ch a.ss gets locked up in Love Joy. This sh*t is a JAIL not a prison but apparently that 9 months he had to do was too long because according to my potna who did a bid with him during that time, this n*gga Drama wifed up the n*gga who braided hair in there. TRouble recently mentioned some sh*t about drama being moist on questions and i couldnt help but laugh because I had NO idea that that information had become public knowledge.

Smoke from field mob- Ciara the singer went to North Clayton her freashman and sophmore years. Back then she was just known as the slim cute bi*ch on the cheerleading squad and for freestyling, i honestly had no idea she could sing until she dropped "goodies". Anyway at the time she got cool points because her cousin is Smoke from Field Mob andhe came up to the Clayt and me being the huge stan I was a the time made sure I said wassup and dapped him up before he left.

Big Gipp- I used to work part time for my uncle during the summer during high school cleaning office building at night. One night after a big a.ss car dealership we stop at Quck Trip to grab some of those 79 cent drinks. I fill up my plastic cup with some peach tea and go to stand in line when i notice that he dude in front of me buying a box of magnums and a strawberry swisher was big gipp. Dude was talking to a bi*ch on the phone referring to himself in third person. He walks out and after I pay for my drinks I do the same. On my way to the car i couldnt resist the urge to yell GIPP, he turned threw the dueces and kept it pushN.

Killer Mike- Met him on the basement level at Club Envy(OG spring street location), me and my potnas was making our way through the crowd throwing bows and getting crunk, he was in a VIP section my potan wastrying to get on with the rapping an sh*t so we made our way over to where he was at, weh dapped up everybody and showed us some love and took my potnas contact info...never called him back but dude was COOL as a fool tho lol

Cee-Lo and Big Boi- My first summer back from college i volunteered to work at thsi summer camp for under privileged youth in Forset Park. They donated a a few things( a picnic table, some cash etc) and chopped it up with us.

Jim Jones- Met him at Pearl Bistro like two years ago. Me and my potna swagged our way to VIP like we ALWAYS do(only simps pay extra for sh*t you just DO) him and his lil crew were there, we were blowing loud they were too, didnt really MEET him persay tho just kinda smoked load and chopped it up with the groupies

Juelz Santana, Young LA, Black Amigo Gang- Rocko had a birthday party at Compound like 4 years ago back when Umma Do Me dropped, i swagged my way to VIP because my potna was security, chilled and smoked loud and head nodded wassup to Juelz, chopped it up with Young LA and the black Amigo gang and had pretty much one of the best nights of my life at a club in ATL, bi*ches just KNEW i was famous lol

Yelawolf- Imma huge comic fan so i figured instead of payingto go to ComicCon ATL i would jsut voluenteer, at the time(Dec 2010) i lived like 1 mile from the Cobb Galleria so it was nothing for me to waste a weekend being around my fellow nerds. On day 2 I met Yelawolf and since at the time "My Box Chevy" was on heavy rotation in my ipod i decided to say wassup to him and his fam(he got to little mulattoes boys with some cute lil red bone...both had mullets). I tell this n*gga that I was hesitant to fu*k with him because i saw him open for Big Boi and Jay Electronica and his "image" was so shocking(white boy with a mullet running around stage like a loon?) that i just lol'd the whole time without listening but once i saw this youtube vid of a song that him pill and Cyhi did together i became a fan. He basically lol's and begins to tell me that he's the one that brought pill into the rap game...now at the time i was like fu*k NO pill came out with k!ller Mike and GTRG but after further research i found out that Yelawolf has been with GhettoVison for YEARS(he's on the Morris Brown(Outkast) video) so he may have not been lying

Pusha T- Backstage essence feast last year in N.O., shouted "Pusha" as he walked to the G.O.O.D music backstage area, he said wassup dapped me an my fam up and kept it pushing. Was waiting to meet Kanye but this d!ck head pulls up in a black SUV and gets let out right at the door...lol

Princess from Crime Mob- back when the bi*ch used to work at the Checkers on 85(2003-04) up until AFTER knuck if you buck blew up. She took my order with an attitude and my sandwich was made wrong.

Diamond from Crime Mob, Scrappy, Blood Raw, Big Kuntry- Met all of them at the L.A. fitness on Camp Creek. My homie used to work there and used to tell me all the time that Diamond used to flirt with him and i never believed it until i witnessed it first hand, Scrappy was there too just lifting weights and sh*t I guess they may have been beefing or what not, who knows because she was RECKLESS with it. The following year soulja boy was hitting that lol.

MC Lyte- my cousin is in the industry, i met her last year at my cousins house we watched the Mavs beat the heat and she told me how she had just switched to a Raw Foods diet.

Freddie Gibbs- Met him at Topanga Canyon Mall out here in the Valley(cali) on december 23. My cousin's former personal a.ssistant/nanny is his main chick and they were in the Godiva chocolate shop xmas shopping. Had a nice long convo with him and his little brother Marcus and I told him I appreciate that he still makes that G-sh*t and he replied simply "somebody gotta do it"...real a.ss n*gga

Archie(we ready)- grew up with him in Riverdale him and my little cousin are really cool.

Lil Zane- this lame a.ss n*gga used to smash the neighbor hood hoe and trick off on her. n*ggaz in the hood were smashing for FREE for nothing but a few good jokes and a boob grab, this n*gga was taking this lil bi*ch shopping. Anyway he was posted up in a PT cruiser(back when the FIRST came out) in front of her house and me and the homies just stepped to him and began to chop it up on some cool sh*t, we all acted like we didnt know who he was...we knew

Camoflauge(R.I.P)- smoked a few blunts(reggie or mid) with dude on different occasian's. He died like a few months after i last saw him. That whole summer after he got murked in SAV bodies started dropping like flies behind that sh*t. His cousin Yawn used to shop with me and he'd be over her crib all the time.

Young Ralph- I used to see him at the Ritz(2) all the time and dude just dapped me up one day on some "i see you" type sh*t. Dolo no entourage AND Jewels...a real n*gga

SLimm Cutta Calhoun and C-bone- Met them at the Ritz on some low key dolo no security or VIP type sh*t...real a.ss n*ggaz

2chainz- Ritz 2 like last winter on a wensday (airport night), dude was performing songs off of that Codine Cowboy and NOBODY was getting crunk besides me a like a few random d-boys so he stops mid performance, hops off stage and dips out the front door , i did the same shortly after the club was dry anyway and i see him on my way to my whip and pop my collar to his grind and tell him that he couldnt expect lames to get crunk to real sh*t, he saluted, i kept it pushing. Its crazy how big he is now tho because even tho n*ggaz on the south side BEEN knew who he was nobody was really fu*king with him like that until recently #Grimeming

Jody Breeze- bought his first mixtape from him personally out of his trunk

Kriss Kross- my uncle used to smash the dark skinned one's mom, they used to be at my grandmothers house all the time and this was when they were in their prime, my little cousin(my uncles son) used to say they were brothers... their not.

Rasheeda- She used to go to North Clayton
You met everyone. Damn!
 6 years ago '05        #103
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 380 380
 Fresh Whyte said:

Im Just List The Names Cause A n*gga Was About To Write Some Pages

Macy Gray (She Gave Me A Pair of Jordan II: Melos when I Met Her That Was Signed)
U gottal live in Cali, thats my cuz thats who i live with right now lol
 04-07-2012, 04:01 AM         #104
breakingbad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifesabeach said:
I saw Drake at a Goodlife fitness centre here. He walked in with an entourage of two tough looking guys, and he was wearing sweatpants, a leather jacket and sunglasses. He walked over to the bench and did two reps. Then he walked out.

There was a battle rap event here not too long ago and Raekwon was co-hosting it. I met him outside and told him he was my second favourite member of Wu-Tang. He laughed, then asked me who was my first favourite. I told him Ghostface and he gave me a nod of approval.

I walked into Classified at the Eaton Centre. We did that awkward thing where two people bump into each other and both wanna walk around the other person but keep walking on the same side multiple times in a row. He looked pissed. My friend who was with me had to tell me who he was. I don't really care, he's a whack rapper and a known advocate for snitching.

Also, not rap-related, but the time I met Jose Calderon at the mall was hilarious. He was with his mom and Jorge Garbajosa and his girlfriend/fiance/wife. They were at a Circuit City buying flip cellphones. I took a picture because even then he was one of my favourite players and told him the future looked bright for our team. God how wrong I was...

I saw Jalen Rose and Chris Bosh walk outside of Zanzibar's, a really grimy strip club, too, but that's a story for another time.
 6 years ago '05        #105
theylikeme05 
space
space
 juanb13 said:
Not My Story So My lil Brother was listening to Jeezy in the house real loud at my Great grandpa house and My great Uncle was like who in the the fu*k you listening to My brother thinking he didnt know who's rapping he said Young Jeezy. Now Mind you my Great uncle is like 62 years old This dude said "JEEZY" you mean that Bald headed Mother fu*ker? My Brother said what you know Jeezy he said Yeah I used to score dope from him back in the day. From that day forward I believed every word Jeezy said about that coke sh*t!!!

I met Bentley Fawnsworth at the ATL Airport but he was on some I gotta plane to catch you wanna talk you gotta walk where im going that n*gga is tall in real life
lol real talk...i met an old head n*gga who had the eact same reacion in South Ga, they was like "thatn*gga rap now?"
 6 years ago '11        #106
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 unotready said:
Everybody in Toronto is looked down upon until they blow up my dude lol. Toronto's rap scene and industry was much different when drake was coming up. Ever since drake blew up, a lot of rappers from Toronto w/ talent who aren't from the hood are now tryna come up, because it used to only be full of ghetto rappers from the hood that had minimal talent

Toronto is a city where the talented dudes are usually outside of the inner city. So a lot of people were hating on drake cause he wasn't gangsta or ghetto etc... but real rap heads knew he was talented as fu*k, its just that toronto didn't want some soft dude to be the face of their city worldwide.

Next up from Toronto is Tory lanez..

The majority of Torontonians will only embrace you once you've gained american acceptance
right on the money with that one
 6 years ago '05        #107
theylikeme05 
space
space
oh yea, Jay Electronica tried to hit my blunt at this free concert that him and Big Boi headlined in ATL spring 2010....i lit up a blunt of some Blue Cheese and he asked over the mic if who ever is smoking that blunt pass that, i thought about it but declined and kept on smoking, he knew it was me too because he was literally like 5 ft away...so technically didnt meet him but he was on my weed's nuts

matter of fact i took the pic in my avy the same damn day of that concert and tweeted "on my way to see outkast for free" or sum sh*t like that
 6 years ago '06        #108
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 Stupid Fresh said:
i met Jae Hood at Home Depot

i chopped it up with him on his lunch break

n*gga told me to go get his album in stores
Eve though you joking, the bigger joke is that we've been waiting for "tales from the hood" to come out for a decade now
 6 years ago '10        #109
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
I met Phife Dawg from The Tribe in Atl when I worked at the Lennox Mall champs sports around 06/07. I caught him off guard when I dapped him up and said "what up Phife" and quoted the beginning of his verse off What's the Scenario? :rolllaugh He said he wasn't used to being recognized that easy in the A. We talked a lil bit about music and him moving to Atlanta. Real cool ppls

I met Sean Paul aka Sharp Crease from the young bloodz here in Albany, after a show. A few months after Damn came out. Folk was extra chill and down to earth, literally. We're the same height and I'm 5'6.

I'm from Albany so I see Smoke from Field Mob every so often. He in the same gang as my cousin and my homeboys (GD) He get a lot of hate in the Bany but he never been on no Hollywood type sh*t with me, cool as hell.

Didn't meet Pastor Troy but used to see him @ my high school in Augusta (Glenn Hills) wildin hard! Folk was on the hood of cars cuttin up sceaming dsgb and sh*t. Troy been crunk. :dancingcool:

juanb13 said:
Not My Story So My lil Brother was listening to Jeezy in the house real loud at my Great grandpa house and My great Uncle was like who in the the fu*k you listening to My brother thinking he didnt know who's rapping he said Young Jeezy. Now Mind you my Great uncle is like 62 years old This dude said "JEEZY" you mean that Bald headed Mother fu*ker? My Brother said what you know Jeezy he said Yeah I used to score dope from him back in the day. From that day forward I believed every word Jeezy said about that coke sh*t!!!

I met Bentley Fawnsworth at the ATL Airport but he was on some I gotta plane to catch you wanna talk you gotta walk where im going that n*gga is tall in real life

"Jeezy? you mean that baldheaded motherfu*ker?"
 6 years ago '10        #110
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
Redman - met him at ma job when I used to pump gas on the turnpike...How High just dropped the day before so they must of doin some promotion stuff for it cuz they was on the bus. Method man was on the bus too! Me n am dude asked for some Bally but they said they only had enough for the ride

Fat Joe - Used to see him all the time when I pumped gas. He would get out the car and just kick it with everyone. Cool as sh*t.

Lost Boys - met them at the same job. It was like 10 n*ggas in this lil a.ss van and that sh*t was smoked out.

Benzino - met him at the same job too. He's a bi*ch tho. He had a North Face on with this big a.ss hood covering his face with this big a.ss bodyguard walkin with him. The only reason I know it was him was cuz I recognized that platinum chain he had that looked like a hand with three fingers pointing down...

Memphis Bleek - saw him in the movie Theatre with his daughters. I ain't even recognize him at first. Ma girls like why are them chicks takin pics with that dude? At first I'm like who cares but I looked again and was like oh that's Bleek! I told him what up he have me some love and I bounced.

Jagged Edge - met them downtown NYC shopping

Maino - didn't talk to him at all but I was a couple feet from him at a strip club in Elizabeth.

Bleu Cantrell - met her at ma gas attendant job. She pulled up in a Benz and ma n*gga recognized who she was. He was like u can tell that bi*ch rich. She just put regular gas in her Benz!

That's all I can think of right now
 6 years ago '05        #111
bigvandal 
space
space
$544 | Props total: 1 1
Many stories to type: Jay Z x3, Dame Dash, Missy Elliot, Charlie Baltimore, Fabolous, Nore x2, Capone,
smoked with: Agallah, Sheist Bubz, Unkasa
Seen Jim Jones and Juelz chillin on the block (didnt really talk to them

o Jay Z. It was bout the time when Vol2 dropped.Ome of my Jay Z stories:Dude was double parked in his Bentley on a block in NY. Was walkin with some chicks and spotted him. The girls go up n start flirting with him so we go over and say what's up and bullsh*tted with him while he waited for his boy to get out.
The girls had a camera n toOK some pics. I was too cool for that groupie sh*t

Last edited by bigvandal; 04-07-2012 at 06:54 AM..
 04-07-2012, 07:59 AM         #112
clickclack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i met eminem. i was drunk and told him he's a pus*y and scared to f!ght his own f!ghts. then he punched me in the eye and i got my a.ss beat by him
 6 years ago '09        #113
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9059 9059
I met Khaled on Worth Ave in Palm Beach......he was rolling solo.....it was kinda awkward :laughing19:
 6 years ago '04        #114
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,908 | Props total: 1151 1151
 clickclack said:
i met eminem. i was drunk and told him he's a pus*y and scared to f!ght his own f!ghts. then he punched me in the eye and i got my a.ss beat by him

[pic - click to view]

personally, i only dapped up ghostface k!llah after he performed @ u.c.f. (college in orlando FL) in fall 2008

jeezy and slick pulla performed in late august 2007 in orlando FL too. i was so close to the stage, my hand hit slick pulla's mic. i got a CD from slick pulla that night too.

never listened to it
 04-07-2012, 08:35 AM         #115
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I stay in Baton Rouge, and when No Limit was popping, they used to come through the Winn Dixie grocery store at night or in the evening all the time-met C-murder when he was with Monica, Kane & Abel, Mystikal( had met him once before in New Orleans when he first came out),Mia X( she had big t*tties and a cute face in person)Fiend, and Young Bleed and so other ones but they all would come through to get alcohol or whatever because they used to have a big studio not too far from there and some of them stayed in the gated community called the Country Club.

I'm guessing I'm going to show my age on here but oh well. When I was going to college at UNO, my roommate was a DJ and he got me and our dormmates passes to the Gavin Convention, which was a big music industry thing at the time where they would have summits and artist showcases during the day and record label parties at night. Anyways, the night that we got to go, I might Puffy at one of the parties at a club in New Orleans called City Lites, and met Naughty By Nature later at a club called Bugsy's( I actually saw them beat up this rap duo from Chicago called D2S because they made a diss song about them), and I also met Mystikal and the late G-Slimm and Black Menance outside on the street because they were giving free copies of their albums and taking pictures with people( Mystikal was wearing that same hockey jersey he wore in his first video lol).

Last edited by Hotboy1982; 04-07-2012 at 05:52 PM..
 04-07-2012, 08:35 AM         #116
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Punonni Donni said:
Too $hort
Dru Down
Yukmouth
Dj Quik
Ya Boy
E-40
Lloyd Banks
Jay Rock
EA-Ski
Da Brat
Avante Rose (he's in Game's crew)

and a few others. Not many.
Did they think u were a female?
 6 years ago '06        #117
jvpimp 
space
space
space
$120 | Props total: 0 0
n*ggas was finishing up an interview with hot 95 or 97 and we was waiting on the rest of the crew to come through the security check when the n*gga just posted up next to us. My little cousin said what up with the Haze cause that's all he used to talk about back then and the n*gga just yelled out BOB! A little n*gga appeared like Funky finger productions with a shoe box like BAM!!!! Pulled out some k!ll!! MADDDD Sheriff's was everywhere we turned our backs and said "Get yo maaaan!!" Jada grabbed bob like wtf n*gga! slid it to us on the sly and when asked how much the n*gga just said "Cop the double album when it comes out!" MMMMYYYYY n*gga! fu*k whatever y'all got to say bad about my boy! Good people
 6 years ago '06        #118
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
i met hova at the pop up shop
 6 years ago '11        #119
KeithClark 10 heat pts10
space
space
$4,458 | Props total: 122 122
I almost fought Gunplay outside of Chubby's in Tallahassee back in 2009 over some weed that same night I met Rick Ross he was being a bi*ch.

Freekey Zeeky [sic] & Jim Jones- I honestly think Jim Jones fakes that bottle throw in the audience sh*t to make himself look hard n sh*t but I dapped Freeky he was cool as hell. This was in Panama City Spring Break 2009. Met Asher Roth too caught him during a crowd dive he was giving out his # to the hottest chicks in the audience. - Keith Clark
 6 years ago '04        #120
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
I've met Necro, both members of Riviera Regime, Vinnie Paz, Jus Allah, DJ Kwestion, both members of Outerspace, MC Esoteric, Dumbfoundead, Slaine, Q-Unique and Madchild. All of them at shows and they were all cool guys and really down to Earth.
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now