most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
230 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
bakeram4 
space
space
space
$556 | Props total: 4 4
tyler the creator, @roscoes in LA. son was treating like 5-6 tables worth of kids that night. by kids i mean 10-17. dude's a character for real, did that little plane landing sh*t with his arm as my group tried to funnel thru. said what's up, dude was cheesing. I'm not a fan but after seein' him pull out a roll of hundreds, and passing one to each of the kids, i respect that. must of been from his block or somethin' (had whites,asians, the whole rainbow)
 04-07-2012, 12:59 AM         #82
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I seen Lil Zane 4 years ago he was telling me Janet Jackson was shooting a reality show for him on VH1 and he wanted me to work with him on it..

I just remember thinking why the fu*k would Janet Jackson be shooting that sh*t..
and why did he want my help with the show if he just met me

needless to say this n*gga never had a show on VH1
 6 years ago '04        #83
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,657 | Props total: 489 489
Damn, I haven't been to a concert or anything in fu*king forever. I met a few people though. I remember some years ago I was with a girl who lived in VA. I was up visiting her from ATL and we out chillin in Newport News where she stayed and we saw the Ruff Ryders bus pull up. I had a huge fu*king crush on Eve at the time. She was fine as hell!!! Met DMX, The Lox, Swizz Beats, and Mary J Blige was with them. While we were chillin the damn Cash Money bus pulled up and we met Lil Wayne, Baby, Slim, Turk, Juvenile, and Manny Fresh. Also met Jay-Z and Memphis Bleek a couple days later in the Chesapeake Mall parking lot. Met Ja Rule and Vita too some years ago coming out of a convenience store in Atlanta (damn she was fu*king fine). Just a few years ago I met Young Jeezy at a gas station. That's about it.
 6 years ago '04        #84
K i n g R 926 
space
space
$3,068 | Props total: 1 1
2 years ago I went to a show to see Currensy Bun B KRIT and DZA. It was at a small venue in williamsburg...the rockyard if anybodys familiar..anyway currensy and bunb never showed up they were saying they missed the flight..but it was just filled with a bunch of hipsters from brooklyn who didnt have a clue about dza or krit at the time.most people were there for the free drinks n sh*t. walked up to the side of the stage when they started their set.met big krit homie walked right in front of me i was so high didnt even recognize him. got a signed ipod and pretty much chilled with him and dza the whole show.smoked with dza on the side of the stage during krits whole set.no security to tell us shiit which was good.One of the best times i had at a show
 6 years ago '07        #85
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,855 | Props total: 8815 8815
I seen lost boys when they were at their peak. Said what's up and kept it moving.
 6 years ago '08        #86
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
 sandninja said:
i rmb the first time i saw him rapcity on much had "replacement girl" on rotation though..

and errbody called him a jdiggz clone. lol wheres jdiggz now right?

that's tight tho i love it when underdogs make it
Jdiggz fell off he was part of Lil X's boy's label

& "replacement girl" was a video his people's paid for without ANY backing
 04-07-2012, 01:55 AM         #87
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMob said:
Ain't nobody meeting Jay
i actually met jayz and kanye last year during sxsw..

and beyonce tapped me on the shoulder and said excuse me lol..just imagine my expression when i turned around
 6 years ago '09        #88
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
: I met Maino when he came to perform during Homecoming week at HU (Hampton) my freshman year. Stopped him while he was onstage to ask him if he really smacked Yung Berg.

n*gga said, "Yes" with the quickness and kept it goin' got an autograph too, real cool dude
 04-07-2012, 02:01 AM         #89
LankanLatino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Met Percee P before a concert..he was opening for someone..didn't even recognize him but the guy i was with told him to come over. he took a pic with us, he was tryin to sell an album but nobody bought it..i felt bad cause its like no one knew who he was except my boy. but when he was on stage he was blowing some minds

Met Termanology immediately after percee p and took a pic, seem like a cool hyperactive type funny guy

Met Fat Lip at a rock the bells in toronto, gave him daps he signed my RTB shirt and (since this was during the pharcyde reunion) i asked him "are we getting a new pharcyde album?" he said "yeah it's in the works right now"..........................................eith er he was bullsh*ttin me or it fell apart cause this was years ago

SHOULD'VE met tribe at that same RTB concert i bought the VIP tix just to meet them and get their autograph (it was advertised as such) but there was such a huge line-up and after a certain amount of time they said "sorry folks they're gonna go on stage soon we don't have time for anymore meets"....i was furious
 04-07-2012, 02:03 AM         #90
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #91
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,764 | Props total: 565 565
Rappers: Youtube Rapper Wax, Mindbender, Rochester, a few other underground toronto acts.

Singer: The Weeknd

Last edited by j_k1dd; 04-07-2012 at 02:14 AM..
 04-07-2012, 02:09 AM         #92
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #93
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,297 | Props total: 25120 25120
 StillScrappy said:
Pac when I was a yougin dude put me on his shoulders. Mums shoudve taken a pic but she hated his music

Dr. dre

Em ( at one of his concerts he left early and i bumpd into him.)

Jah Cure( Yo seriously fu*k this n*gga. I carry my girl too one of his concerts and he carries her backstage and fu*ks her, and the bi*ch coudt even lie, like damn me and you fu*k you dont think I know how you look after youve been d!cked down.)

3 stacks dude was my idol friggen cried when he let me play the piano with him.

Other irrelevent people

Justin bieber
Lil wayne
Is this Life bx?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #94
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,667 | Props total: 11 11
Saw Jay Electronica in the club....he had a bottle and spent most of his time on his blackberry but I went up to him and told him my grandmother just turned 73. Showed him my ipod filled with every single Jay Elec song and he gave me props...very cool guy.

Wiz and Drake were also in the club that night....Wiz a true pimp drinking rose from the bottle, lighting reefer, and even came down from vip to give props to everyone there. Drake was acting pretty bi*chy that night on his whole Im mufcking Drake this is my city.. fu*k everybody attitude.

Was able to get on stage for a joe budden concert and he called me a n*gga even though I'm white :budden:
 6 years ago '06        #95
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,224 | Props total: 5030 5030
i met Jae Hood at Home Depot

i chopped it up with him on his lunch break

n*gga told me to go get his album in stores
 6 years ago '04        #96
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
Not My Story So My lil Brother was listening to Jeezy in the house real loud at my Great grandpa house and My great Uncle was like who in the the fu*k you listening to My brother thinking he didnt know who's rapping he said Young Jeezy. Now Mind you my Great uncle is like 62 years old This dude said "JEEZY" you mean that Bald headed Mother fu*ker? My Brother said what you know Jeezy he said Yeah I used to score dope from him back in the day. From that day forward I believed every word Jeezy said about that coke sh*t!!!

I met Bentley Fawnsworth at the ATL Airport but he was on some I gotta plane to catch you wanna talk you gotta walk where im going that n*gga is tall in real life

Last edited by juanb13; 04-07-2012 at 02:44 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #97
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,404 | Props total: 1410 1410
All of them came from this one carshow I was at like 4 years ago. Met Glasses malone, Crooked I, and Bone Thugs. All of them were cool as hell. Also met the Far East Movement before the pop-house-rap 'Like a G-6' stuff. It was funny cause all 3 of them at the time were 5'3'' asian kids with cornrows making songs about low-riders and saying sh*t like "Yeah dog we're fu*kin west coastin' in this motherfu*ker."

I was hyped cause Three 6 Mafia was headlining, but they were just hanging out in a van behind the stage and smoking all by themselves. 5 mins til their cue they finally came out. I said what up to Juicy J and he gave me a condom *pause* one side said "I love havin' s3x..." the other "but I'd rather get some head."
 6 years ago '05        #98
JayThunder 
space
space
$1,984 | Props total: 80 80
MAX B ...i was working in staples.. dude was mad pet and checking every price on everything ....i wasnt even a fan an he felt like i was ....duke was drit old 2
 6 years ago '11        #99
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Kingpin 313 said:
You 15 what club you get in?
 6 years ago '05        #100
theylikeme05 
space
space
$2,660 | Props total: 366 366
Im from Riverdale,Ga (ATL) so when i lived in GA(im in Cali now) i used to run into these rapping a.ss n*ggaz all the damn time:

TIP- Back in 02 when he was still pushing that In The Streets pt. 2 he performed at Club Legends in Statesboro, Ga , I was sitting at the side of the stage smoking a fat blunt of what Im sure was some Reggie(it was south georgia in 2002-03 during the great GA drought, dont you dare judge me) dude noticed my swag in between songs so decided to come fu*k with me. Asked me where I was from on the mic and i shouted "Riverdale!" Tip popped his collar, gave me dap and kept performing. Later on this bi*ch i called myself "pimpin" back then grouped out enough to get invited back to his hotel room for an after party and apparently some "fat n*gga"( I a.ssumed it was Big Phil RIP) in his entourage gave her some change to do something strange, I made 20 bucks(I suck at pimpN).

T-Rock- back when he first got signed to HCP he was still working at both the Long Johns Silvers on Riverdale Road(where the american deli is today) and the Reagal(AMC?) theater by Southlake Mall, we used to be confused because he talked all this big money sh*t on wax but still worked for minimum wage. At the time I still was a fan despite that so i stanned out and just started popping my collar to him about how nice he was...keep in mind back then there were only a few non DF rappers in the ATL making g-music. Coincedenatlly saw him perform at Legends too a few years later after he had left HCP with the HCP chain on, a holey wife beat and some beat up souldja Re's(reboks) and this n*gga had the audacity to say "fu*k 36", while he STILL had the chain on, from that moment on i refused to fu*k with him anymore, he just seemed like a real lame andthat impacted how seriously i could take his music

Pastor Troy-I used to work at the Krytal's in Fayetteville back in like 2000 and he used to come up there all the time, me being a huge stan of his i would always make sure chopped it up with him, real cool dude.

C-murder- back in like 99-2000 he used to date Monica. Her little brother Montez is one of my potnas so one day he comes with Tez to a North Clayton basketball game. After the game I go chop it up with them in the parking lot, tell him how many times ive played Akikdoe daily, just shooting the sh*t when out of no where this big n*gga from the football team( 6'3 350 EASY) starts chanting "fu*k No Limit, Cash Money"(this was back when cash money first started getting national attention). Corey Miller proceeds to push his way through people, walks right up to dude, looks him in his face and leans in and whispers something in his ear, next thing i know big dude has this look of horror on his face and he immeadiatly throws his hands up apologizing and sh*t, C-murder then tell's Tez its time to dip and they slid. I dont know what he said to dude but years later when i found out about him supposedly shhoting that 16 year old in New Orleans i was inclined to belive that sh*t lol...cool n*gga tho reak down to earth

Drama(left right, left not the DJ)- This bi*ch a.ss n*gga used to go to high school with me. He was like in 11th when I was a freashman, they used to call him PAc because he looked like 2pac kinda ANYWAY met him a few times in random on campus sessions because he was a smoker but other than that didnt real know him but his cousin Robel was the homie so ive spoke. Anyway like a year or two later he blows up in the ATL with "Left,Right, Left". So post blow up he shows up to the Clayt(North Clayton High School) to catch that groupie love and for some reason he just starts mugging my potna D-bird not knowing that D-bird was part of Face Off(Basiaclly Hit-Squad before they were Hit-squad) so D-bird was confident enough to buck on him, Drama seeing that like 25% of the paking lot was ready to do something to him pulls off but but before he takes off he throws something in our direction and it rolls under D-birds whip...Bird goes up under his car and pulls out a 9mm bullet. Shortly after this tho Drama's bi*ch a.ss gets locked up in Love Joy. This sh*t is a JAIL not a prison but apparently that 9 months he had to do was too long because according to my potna who did a bid with him during that time, this n*gga Drama wifed up the n*gga who braided hair in there. TRouble recently mentioned some sh*t about drama being moist on questions and i couldnt help but laugh because I had NO idea that that information had become public knowledge.

Smoke from field mob- Ciara the singer went to North Clayton her freashman and sophmore years. Back then she was just known as the slim cute bi*ch on the cheerleading squad and for freestyling, i honestly had no idea she could sing until she dropped "goodies". Anyway at the time she got cool points because her cousin is Smoke from Field Mob andhe came up to the Clayt and me being the huge stan I was a the time made sure I said wassup and dapped him up before he left.

Big Gipp- I used to work part time for my uncle during the summer during high school cleaning office building at night. One night after a big a.ss car dealership we stop at Quck Trip to grab some of those 79 cent drinks. I fill up my plastic cup with some peach tea and go to stand in line when i notice that he dude in front of me buying a box of magnums and a strawberry swisher was big gipp. Dude was talking to a bi*ch on the phone referring to himself in third person. He walks out and after I pay for my drinks I do the same. On my way to the car i couldnt resist the urge to yell GIPP, he turned threw the dueces and kept it pushN.

Killer Mike- Met him on the basement level at Club Envy(OG spring street location), me and my potnas was making our way through the crowd throwing bows and getting crunk, he was in a VIP section my potan wastrying to get on with the rapping an sh*t so we made our way over to where he was at, weh dapped up everybody and showed us some love and took my potnas contact info...never called him back but dude was COOL as a fool tho lol

Cee-Lo and Big Boi- My first summer back from college i volunteered to work at thsi summer camp for under privileged youth in Forset Park. They donated a a few things( a picnic table, some cash etc) and chopped it up with us.

Jim Jones- Met him at Pearl Bistro like two years ago. Me and my potna swagged our way to VIP like we ALWAYS do(only simps pay extra for sh*t you just DO) him and his lil crew were there, we were blowing loud they were too, didnt really MEET him persay tho just kinda smoked load and chopped it up with the groupies

Juelz Santana, Young LA, Black Amigo Gang- Rocko had a birthday party at Compound like 4 years ago back when Umma Do Me dropped, i swagged my way to VIP because my potna was security, chilled and smoked loud and head nodded wassup to Juelz, chopped it up with Young LA and the black Amigo gang and had pretty much one of the best nights of my life at a club in ATL, bi*ches just KNEW i was famous lol

Yelawolf- Imma huge comic fan so i figured instead of payingto go to ComicCon ATL i would jsut voluenteer, at the time(Dec 2010) i lived like 1 mile from the Cobb Galleria so it was nothing for me to waste a weekend being around my fellow nerds. On day 2 I met Yelawolf and since at the time "My Box Chevy" was on heavy rotation in my ipod i decided to say wassup to him and his fam(he got to little mulattoes boys with some cute lil red bone...both had mullets). I tell this n*gga that I was hesitant to fu*k with him because i saw him open for Big Boi and Jay Electronica and his "image" was so shocking(white boy with a mullet running around stage like a loon?) that i just lol'd the whole time without listening but once i saw this youtube vid of a song that him pill and Cyhi did together i became a fan. He basically lol's and begins to tell me that he's the one that brought pill into the rap game...now at the time i was like fu*k NO pill came out with k!ller Mike and GTRG but after further research i found out that Yelawolf has been with GhettoVison for YEARS(he's on the Morris Brown(Outkast) video) so he may have not been lying

Pusha T- Backstage essence feast last year in N.O., shouted "Pusha" as he walked to the G.O.O.D music backstage area, he said wassup dapped me an my fam up and kept it pushing. Was waiting to meet Kanye but this d!ck head pulls up in a black SUV and gets let out right at the door...lol

Princess from Crime Mob- back when the bi*ch used to work at the Checkers on 85(2003-04) up until AFTER knuck if you buck blew up. She took my order with an attitude and my sandwich was made wrong.

Diamond from Crime Mob, Scrappy, Blood Raw, Big Kuntry- Met all of them at the L.A. fitness on Camp Creek. My homie used to work there and used to tell me all the time that Diamond used to flirt with him and i never believed it until i witnessed it first hand, Scrappy was there too just lifting weights and sh*t I guess they may have been beefing or what not, who knows because she was RECKLESS with it. The following year soulja boy was hitting that lol.

MC Lyte- my cousin is in the industry, i met her last year at my cousins house we watched the Mavs beat the heat and she told me how she had just switched to a Raw Foods diet.

Freddie Gibbs- Met him at Topanga Canyon Mall out here in the Valley(cali) on december 23. My cousin's former personal a.ssistant/nanny is his main chick and they were in the Godiva chocolate shop xmas shopping. Had a nice long convo with him and his little brother Marcus and I told him I appreciate that he still makes that G-sh*t and he replied simply "somebody gotta do it"...real a.ss n*gga

Archie(we ready)- grew up with him in Riverdale him and my little cousin are really cool.

Lil Zane- this lame a.ss n*gga used to smash the neighbor hood hoe and trick off on her. n*ggaz in the hood were smashing for FREE for nothing but a few good jokes and a boob grab, this n*gga was taking this lil bi*ch shopping. Anyway he was posted up in a PT cruiser(back when the FIRST came out) in front of her house and me and the homies just stepped to him and began to chop it up on some cool sh*t, we all acted like we didnt know who he was...we knew

Camoflauge(R.I.P)- smoked a few blunts(reggie or mid) with dude on different occasian's. He died like a few months after i last saw him. That whole summer after he got murked in SAV bodies started dropping like flies behind that sh*t. His cousin Yawn used to shop with me and he'd be over her crib all the time.

Young Ralph- I used to see him at the Ritz(2) all the time and dude just dapped me up one day on some "i see you" type sh*t. Dolo no entourage AND Jewels...a real n*gga

SLimm Cutta Calhoun and C-bone- Met them at the Ritz on some low key dolo no security or VIP type sh*t...real a.ss n*ggaz

2chainz- Ritz 2 like last winter on a wensday (airport night), dude was performing songs off of that Codine Cowboy and NOBODY was getting crunk besides me a like a few random d-boys so he stops mid performance, hops off stage and dips out the front door , i did the same shortly after the club was dry anyway and i see him on my way to my whip and pop my collar to his grind and tell him that he couldnt expect lames to get crunk to real sh*t, he saluted, i kept it pushing. Its crazy how big he is now tho because even tho n*ggaz on the south side BEEN knew who he was nobody was really fu*king with him like that until recently #Grimeming

Jody Breeze- bought his first mixtape from him personally out of his trunk

Kriss Kross- my uncle used to smash the dark skinned one's mom, they used to be at my grandmothers house all the time and this was when they were in their prime, my little cousin(my uncles son) used to say they were brothers... their not.

Rasheeda- She used to go to North Clayton
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago