Stories: Rappers That You Have Met

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
ROC585 306 heat pts306
space
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 3445 3445
Everytime I ever been to manhattan for some reason I always see black rob, I really think he lives in a parking garage in his promo van for "The Black Rob Story". Damn thing is like 15 years old, at least. Cool dude though.
 04-06-2012, 11:18 PM         #42
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....So Was The Groupies Off Limits or What?
its fiend..what groupies?
 04-06-2012, 11:21 PM         #43
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not rap related. Back n 06 when Eddie George was filming his reality show he brought his boys into the barbershop in the underground. They were filming that whole sh*t, I had a fro I got cutoff, n*ggas came in when half of my sh*t was cut off

Was praying they ain't broadcast that sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #44
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
cool stories bros
 6 years ago '10        #45
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
Pac when I was a yougin dude put me on his shoulders. Mums shoudve taken a pic but she hated his music

Dr. dre

Em ( at one of his concerts he left early and i bumpd into him.)

Jah Cure( Yo seriously fu*k this n*gga. I carry my girl too one of his concerts and he carries her backstage and fu*ks her, and the bi*ch coudt even lie, like damn me and you fu*k you dont think I know how you look after youve been d!cked down.)

3 stacks dude was my idol friggen cried when he let me play the piano with him.

Other irrelevent people

Justin bieber
Lil wayne
 04-06-2012, 11:31 PM         #46
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i met wiz over nesia beatz moms house after nesia got back from atl doin bonecrushers album. this was years ago. i knew who he was but he was still just on the come up. didnt say a word to him. nesia's bedroom was mad small so me and my boys dipped. when we left his house we made a turn down a one way and got pulled by the jakes. i put the tree in my sock under my foot and they only pulled me me out the whip cuz they seen me movin around. they searched my as*hole for almost 20 minutes thru my pants and kept telling me if i didnt take it out they were gonna take me to the station and strip search me. after 20 minutes they stopped tryin to stick their hands up my a.ss and let us go. fu*ked up day. went home and smoked out feelin violated as hell..

copped some trees off chevy woods (kev the hustla) back in the day with my boy matt who grew up with him. he tried to say the sh*t was some purple... i think he just knew my boy didnt know sh*t, or he really didnt know sh*t about trees. this was around the same time i met wiz.
 6 years ago '08        #47
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
Here's some more....

-K-Os:funny a.ss n*gga, kept on asking me bout white girls
-Drake: came to my boy's bday party before he blew up & then seen him around at an award show & chopped it up with him, he was talkin to me about "So far gone" & I remember certain people asking me why i was talkin to him, smh, but he was always cool when i met him.
-Lil X:REgular dude, used to see him EVERYwhere at a point
-Lloyd Banks: arrogant as fu*k(First album time)
-Vivica FOx: She was in VIP sitting down the whole time, I didnt realize who she was till one of my potnas YELLED "YO THAT'S VIVICA FOX"

comeback later with some more.....
 6 years ago '08        #48
space
space
 StillScrappy said:
Jah Cure( Yo seriously fu*k this n*gga. I carry my girl too one of his concerts and he carries her backstage and fu*ks her, and the bi*ch coudt even lie, like damn me and you fu*k you dont think I know how you look after youve been d!cked down.)

3 stacks dude was my idol friggen cried when he let me play the piano with him.

Other irrelevent people

Justin bieber
Lil wayne

[pic - click to view]

04-06-2012, 11:44 PM         #49
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was working security for one of Wayne tour around c3 days. Couple months before Drake dropped So far gone. Wayne was still calling him Jimmy when brought him out on stage. Right around where his only joint that was really popping was Brand New. Saw him back stage as he was leaving and called out his name. No homo, He was excited to see people knew him i guess in other cities. He put on a huger ear to ear smile walked over to me dapped me and said good looking or something to that extent. No homo, Dude is cool as fucc

sidebar- Drizzy got bounce. As he was walking out he tried to touch ceiling and got mad up.

Last edited by BoutMyPaper; 04-06-2012 at 11:47 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #50
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Kid Cunner said:
DJ Drama - A local DJ I know picked him up from a show and brought him over to the club we was at, he let us on stage to chill so i met him briefly. Real nice dude.

Dee-1 - Met him outside the Cole World tour show when they stopped here, talked to him for a minute.

Spitta - Met him last night. :dancingcool: Went to the pizza shop right outside this club I go to, he was getting him a slice and when I got mine he was still chillen outside, he's actually cool with some people I'm friends with, but he extended his hand. Just was like, yea Stoned Immaculate and then he was like "June 5th", but we both said it at same time . He was like yeaaaaaaa you know, like he was surprised I knew about it. Humble a.ss dude, really fu*kin short never realized it. Then he was tryna mac on some hoe so I kept it moving.

That's all I can think of at moment, but I feel like there's more.

Went to school with Young Roddy, wasn't really like "cool" with him though. I'm pretty cool with some of his close friends down here though.

You 15 what club you get in?
 04-06-2012, 11:46 PM         #51
BoutMyPaper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hahahah same tour i meant 2 chainz who back then was Tity Boi and literally a nobody. I tried to take a picture with him. But my homie was acting like a f*cking retard with his phone. And then tity boi got mad and was like man i aint got all day. And then we smashed. Didnt get my picture :/

Also met SUge Knight and his bodyguard kinda punked us hahaha. Met like half of YM but those were the only 2 worth mentioning
 6 years ago '06        #52
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
lolol how the hell have all you been so close w/ these rappers lol. I understand drumma is a producer, but the rest of you dudes...?
 04-06-2012, 11:49 PM         #53
ora 519 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Canibus epmd lcn aotp
 6 years ago '11        #54
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,557 | Props total: 9462 9462
 Kingpin 313 said:
You 15 what club you get in?
you not gonna tell everyone about when you met eminem?

unotready said:
lolol how the hell have all you been so close w/ these rappers lol. I understand drumma is a producer, but the rest of you dudes...?
college tours, signings, backstage
 6 years ago '08        #55
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
shade sheist, thats it.
 6 years ago '09        #56
OGBIGBOY 9 heat pts
space
space
$745 | Props total: 5 5
Red Cafe- Met dude out in Atlantic City in the July 4th weekend in 2010, I was walking the boardwalk and saw him come out the mall with his crew and some broad. I went up to him and started choppin it up asking why we was out there and told em I was a fan so he gave me a signed copy of No Witnesses

Cam'ron- I met dude when they was filming Paid In Full because I had went to work with my mom one day and gave him daps and got his autograph

Last edited by OGBIGBOY; 04-07-2012 at 12:00 AM..
 04-07-2012, 12:00 AM         #57
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i seen Memph Bleek at the 99 cent store off of Crenshaw in the durag isle

he asked me what wave grease i used and i said murrays..

he said do i use the hard brush or the soft brush and i said both

i dapped him up and went to pay for my items and dipped out
 6 years ago '08        #58
space
space
 sandninja said:
i heard t dot use to look down on him till he blew up. confirm this?
Real sh*t, he wasn't getting too much love from the Canadian Music Industry & labels up here weren't payin any attention to him. After his first mixtape there was a rumor Dre flew him out to LA & had him write for Detox. He would of never got anywhere if an american label wouldn't of scooped him up.....
 6 years ago '06        #59
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 sandninja said:
i heard t dot use to look down on him till he blew up. confirm this?
Everybody in Toronto is looked down upon until they blow up my dude lol. Toronto's rap scene and industry was much different when drake was coming up. Ever since drake blew up, a lot of rappers from Toronto w/ talent who aren't from the hood are now tryna come up, because it used to only be full of ghetto rappers from the hood that had minimal talent

Toronto is a city where the talented dudes are usually outside of the inner city. So a lot of people were hating on drake cause he wasn't gangsta or ghetto etc... but real rap heads knew he was talented as fu*k, its just that toronto didn't want some soft dude to be the face of their city worldwide.

Next up from Toronto is Tory lanez..

The majority of Torontonians will only embrace you once you've gained american acceptance
 04-07-2012, 12:07 AM         #60
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ain't nobody meeting Jay
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago