most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1233 1233
 drumgangP said:
9th raps?!
Yerp. Goes by 9thmatic.

[video - click to view]

0:53
 6 years ago '05        #22
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 whothebestmc said:
I met tyler the creator at a reststop in maryland, I just said whats up, I was suprised because it seemed like he was alone.

I met kanye during his college dropout tour at one of my brothers college, he signed a few autographs and seemed like he needed to go in a hurry to the next stop.

I met pusha T and malice at my other brothers college, they signed autographs for some people, they were pretty chill talking to everyone.

I met lupe he was cool took a picture and signed my hat.

I saw jay during the obama campaign he was doing around here but didn't get an autograph

but I met way more athletes and got way more autographs from them.
What city was the rest stop in?
 04-06-2012, 10:13 PM         #23
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fiend and I did 11 or 12 songs last year......And the first time they had a show back in the summer we got up, but we didnt break bread really...Was in the after party and all that but mad people were around. I actually spent more time talking with the other members of the Jets....They all showed mad love and kept telling me how "I just Wanna Float" was their sh*t. Roddy told me he was running up and down the the aisle of the tour bus singing it

Smokers Club was right after we did Smoking Champagne, and Me/RashadFFMG engineered the project. We got there mad early and sat in the back with Fiend, alot of random white girls, and Monsta Beatz....I was high as fu*k and was rambling random sh*t and just laughing at people.

Smoked/Chilled with Tity boi, Luda, Krit, Meth, all the Jets at that one show, got to know everyone a little bit and everything.

My homie who does photography didnt even get clearance, but the Jets made sure he was on stage for every performance. If you came to the ATL show just think about the guy in the ny fitted who kept getting in rappers way. At one point Meth even threw his arm over his shoulder and rocked with him while rapping a song or two.

I still gotta upload all the stuff, but heres a photobucket of it all lol. Thats 160+ pics, got over 500 Pics from that sh*t I need to up

Fiend on the far right, me on the far left
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #24
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25181 25181
 drumgangP said:
Fiend on the far right, me on the far left
[pic - click to view]

....So Was The Groupies Off Limits or What?
 6 years ago '09        #25
Difficult 135 heat pts135
space
space
$47,420 | Props total: 665 665
Too $hort
Dru Down
Yukmouth
Dj Quik
Ya Boy
E-40
Lloyd Banks
Jay Rock
EA-Ski
Da Brat
Avante Rose (he's in Game's crew)

and a few others. Not many.
 04-06-2012, 10:28 PM         #26
FuZZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingTaco! said:
wiz probably saw this video thats why

youre actually the lil bi*ch for a.ssuming he was a lil bi*ch
thats funny cause a few years back i saw b-real after a show in atl. was in the car at a red light and saw him outside chillin.. so i hopped out and got his autograph and gave him a nugget.. couldnt imagine him throwing it away.. that sh*t was fire.
 04-06-2012, 10:28 PM         #27
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....So Was The Groupies Off Limits or What?
lol honestly we had no idea who they were. I dont even think Fiend recognized em at first.

He rolled a J and smoked em the fu*k out though, the one seated next to him was coughing on everything
 04-06-2012, 10:28 PM         #28
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sandninja said:
why you still callin him tity boi?
I've known dude for like 4 years, like known dude. I actually call em "Tit" like most people round here do
 04-06-2012, 10:35 PM         #29
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The only rapper I've actually been able to sit down with and have a nice 5 minute chat 1 on 1 (kinda) was Luda at DFW Airport like 5 years ago, very cool guy, nice and chill. I've talked with Chamillionaire twice too, also at the airport, but those were pretty quick chats. I'm not one to gawk @ stars and follow them and be annoying and sh*t.

Walked beside TI at a mall once though
 6 years ago '04        #30
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,438 | Props total: 29687 29687
i met redman in 1995 that dude is hella crazy, like gettin on autograph tables n jumpin in the crowd...hella wild....

met Cormega last year....probably one of the coolest cats ever....

met facemob when devin the dude was in the group...scarface wasnt there...

met slaughterhouse all except joe....
 6 years ago '05        #31
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,466 | Props total: 25181 25181
 Punonni Donni said:
Too $hort
Dru Down
Yukmouth
Dj Quik
Ya Boy
E-40
Lloyd Banks
Jay Rock
EA-Ski
Da Brat
Avante Rose (he's in Game's crew)

and a few others. Not many.
...I See Why You Said You Didnt Wanna End Up On MTO & Other Gossip Sites

drumgangP said:
lol honestly we had no idea who they were. I dont even think Fiend recognized em at first.

He rolled a J and smoked em the fu*k out though, the one seated next to him was coughing on everything
@ They Was Just There....

I Know Its Some Artists That Have Their Entourage Ask 21 Questions To The Random Groupies So Nothing Will Go Down.

I Wanted To Smoke Out With Spitta, Fiend and The Rest of Them When They Came Thru For The Smokers Club Tour Out Here & I Seen Them Backstage But It Was Business That Night,So I Couldnt Reach Out & Smoke One.
 04-06-2012, 10:46 PM         #32
JoeyPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I almost made this thread. I met spaceghostpurrp at the barbershop a few weeks ago when sxsw was goin on. I stay in Dallas but I guess for some reason he decided to get a haircut at the hood barbershop. It was funny cuz nobody knew who he was, but i told him I was a fan of his sh*t. I even showed him that I had blackland 66.6 on my iphone and we proceeded to bump Mac Name Purrp as we got both was in the chair. We chopped it up for a a good hour. Was surprised to see dude was actually kinda humble. He was like " na when im around u can call me quise cuz thats what everybody that know me call me." Oh yea and I asked him what ASAP Rocky was like in person and he said he u could tell he was tryin his hardest to say nothing but good things. Then I told him he was better than ASAP Rocky straight up lol

and he was like
 6 years ago '11        #33
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,604 | Props total: 9496 9496
 dahabi said:
What city was the rest stop in?
it's that newer rest stop

I wanna say it's just called the maryland welcome center but I'm not sure.

edit this is it

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #34
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,204 | Props total: 11808 11808
I met XV @ the airport. I told him I had beats. he said lemme hear em. I let him hear like 3. He said "can u send me these?"

I'm like hell yeah I can n*gga.

Never heard back from him
 04-06-2012, 10:57 PM         #35
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I saw Drake at a Goodlife fitness centre here. He walked in with an entourage of two tough looking guys, and he was wearing sweatpants, a leather jacket and sunglasses. He walked over to the bench and did two reps. Then he walked out.

There was a battle rap event here not too long ago and Raekwon was co-hosting it. I met him outside and told him he was my second favourite member of Wu-Tang. He laughed, then asked me who was my first favourite. I told him Ghostface and he gave me a nod of approval.

I walked into Classified at the Eaton Centre. We did that awkward thing where two people bump into each other and both wanna walk around the other person but keep walking on the same side multiple times in a row. He looked pissed. My friend who was with me had to tell me who he was. I don't really care, he's a whack rapper and a known advocate for snitching.

Also, not rap-related, but the time I met Jose Calderon at the mall was hilarious. He was with his mom and Jorge Garbajosa and his girlfriend/fiance/wife. They were at a Circuit City buying flip cellphones. I took a picture because even then he was one of my favourite players and told him the future looked bright for our team. God how wrong I was...

I saw Jalen Rose and Chris Bosh walk outside of Zanzibar's, a really grimy strip club, too, but that's a story for another time.

Last edited by Shakespeare; 04-06-2012 at 11:04 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #36
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25268 25268
Ive smoked with wiz...thats about it I think
 6 years ago '11        #37
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,348 | Props total: 25268 25268
 JoeyPrince said:
I almost made this thread. I met spaceghostpurrp at the barbershop a few weeks ago when sxsw was goin on. I stay in Dallas but I guess for some reason he decided to get a haircut at the hood barbershop. It was funny cuz nobody knew who he was, but i told him I was a fan of his sh*t. I even showed him that I had blackland 66.6 on my iphone and we proceeded to bump Mac Name Purrp as we got both was in the chair. We chopped it up for a a good hour. Was surprised to see dude was actually kinda humble. He was like " na when im around u can call me quise cuz thats what everybody that know me call me." Oh yea and I asked him what ASAP Rocky was like in person and he said he u could tell he was tryin his hardest to say nothing but good things. Then I told him he was better than ASAP Rocky straight up lol

and he was like
lol thats what a mother fu*ker wants to hear

they dont wanna talk about the next man being better
 6 years ago '05        #38
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,204 | Props total: 11808 11808
 lifesabeach said:
I saw Drake at a Goodlife fitness centre here. He walked in with an entourage of two tough looking guys, and he was wearing sweatpants, a leather jacket and sunglasses. He walked over to the bench and did two reps. Then he walked out.
 6 years ago '07        #39
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 1124 1124
I used to see Wiz all the time around the city, but this was before Flight School came out and he got all big
 04-06-2012, 11:03 PM         #40
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everytime I've been in the studio with jeezy/cte they were the most down to earth n*ggas. Young makes sure everyone has a meal and is smoking good, really good dude.

YUNG Joc did a 3 hour session with us in 07 and never spoke to us once

My homie said he once met birdman outside a restaurant in atl, n*gga thought my homie was valet cause he was dressed up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy