Stories: Rappers That You Have Met

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
18307 pageviews
205 comments

KruptedWayz 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$3,633 | Props total: 793 793
Stories: Rappers That You Have Met

Have not seen this topic before, ill start it......

PM Dawn - Didn't actually meet both of the members, I was working for a mortgage company and he called in to reinstate his mortgage, he explained to me he was in a group, started singing the song and then knew who he was. Nice guy.....

Roscoe (Kurupt's Brother) - Met him about 10 years ago at the Northridge mall, he was by himself with about 5 bags at Footaction, chatted it up for a bit.

Ice Cube - Worked with my pops at his house, he was getting his house remodeled, the second time i came by and got "death Certificate" CD autographed. My dad keeps a guitar in his truck to get celebrities autographs, he got the guitar autographed.

Mack 10 - About after a month after we went to Ice Cube's house, me and my dad worked at Mack 10's house, my dad still had the autographed guitar in the truck, I told my pops he was in the same group as Ice Cube before, so we had Mack 10 autograph it, soon as my dad brought it to him, Mack was like "I can tell that signature from anywhere!". Mack 10 was a really good dude. We got a "Hoo-Bangin" check image

Mike Shinoda (Linkin Park) - Didnt know we were gonna work at his house, he came to the door looking paranoid. He was kinda a d!ck, he had us sign a contract that we wouldnt give out his address. I remember seeing some artbooks in his garage in box's (should have stole that shot and put it on ebay).

BET Awards 2004 - I was a security guard for a day, before we started, they told us to watch out for Suge Knight and do not allow any entourage to come in lol. Rick James had to be walked around, he seemed lost and confused the whole time. Christina Milian seemed really stuck up. DMC had a photos of himself and he was autographing them to anyone that wanted it lol. I remember being right outside Lil Wayne's room with his entourage, i believe he was watching "Certified Gangstas" video from The Game and Jim Jones. Katt Williams hoe's was trying to sneak in, they didnt have there wrist badges and Katt looked at me and was like "let em in"...so i said fu-k it and let them in.

205 comments for "Stories: Rappers That You Have Met"

6 years ago '10        #2
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
Curren$y and the whole OG jet squad... fun a.ss night man, saw on twitter they needed tree, got em hooked up and they treated me right.. ton of smoke.. free food and drinks, the bi*ches were there, but were all stuck on spitta, sh*t was jokes .. fun a.ss time, suppose to meet back up with em in June when they come back down.
 6 years ago '04        #3
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,445 | Props total: 6517 6517
met b.o.b in some random store passing out flyers to his show when haters everywhere i go was out

met k!lla kyleon after he jumped off stage and did a crunk circle with us

going to met slim thug in a couple of weeks because i do some stuff with his artist

met the game in the mall before he got arrested

that's about it
 6 years ago '04        #4
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
space
$5,717 | Props total: 362 362
I met Mike Jones randomly at best buy, he seemed cool I just gave him a fist pound and went to shopping
 6 years ago '08        #5
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,192 | Props total: 979 979
-Joe Budden: met homeboy when "Pump it up" came out I was doin some work with Universal at the time so i chilled with him for that whole day watching the Yankees playoff game, chain smoker but cool dude...
-Snoop Dogg: did a few tour dates with him & Ice Cube,cool a.ss dude & he gave me a bunch of passes for me to pick up some girls & bring them backstage if i wanted
-Ice Cube: cool dude,quieter then i ever thought, cracked a couple jokes & small talk
-WC: bigger in person & cool dude
-50 Cent: second album tour, I was backstage & tried to holler at a girl that was with him he started laughin & told me to slow down spoke a lil, real cool dude
-Mase: bi*ch a.ss n*gga, seen him backstage wit a yellow mink dude seen me & was nervous as fu*k
-Kardinal Offishal: did a bunch of tour dates with homie & COOL a.ss dude, him & his entourage are prankers
-Rihanna: met her during her beginnings she was Fresh off the boat but was cool
-Funk Flex: bi*ch a.ss arrogant n*gga,as a DJ I was VERY dissapointed
-Letoya Luckett: she's a BADDDD bi*ch, s3xy as fu*k & down to earth
-Obie Trice: first time dude was arrogant as fu*k(first album time) & second time I met him when his second album dropped he acted EXTRA cool
-Mario Winans: dude was talkin to me like he knew me for AGES
-Kurupt: met him at a studio & he was tellin me MAD stories & how Nick Cannon is his boy & how he was the king of treating bi*ches like sh*t(mostly Christina Milian)
-Royce the 5"9: cool dude down to earth but dude looked like a short wrestler the way he was short & built NO HOMO

Those are the few that I remember but there's a WHOLE lot more from when i used to DJ & when i worked for EMI music
 6 years ago '12        #6
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
My fought Akinyele at a lounge we were at in Queens back in 2009

Last edited by ALTheGreatS; 04-06-2012 at 09:22 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #7
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
i aint meet him but i got dap from waka havent washed that hand since
was at this concert

[video - click to view]

ross tried to dap a n*gga i just mean mugged that n*gga
 04-06-2012, 09:21 PM         #8
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ogghosttrain said:
too many to name. I've smoked with method man, red man, devin the dude, onyx, young bleed, max b, dead prez, mr cheeks, az, cormega, Mr. Pookie... thats all i can remember right now
I could name alot of people to.

Funniest story was probably DJ Drama. I met him quite a few times before, produced songs that have been on his tapes, but never had a real convo with the guy....Then last spring I went to Onyx with DJ Smallz and another member off this forum "RashadFFMG"....We were in vip shoulder to shoulder with Drama, Sense, Smallz, Scream, Cannon, 2 Chainz, and a few other people...Dro was in the middle of the platform dancing with all the strippers.

Drama starts talking to me for like 40-45 minutes about cleaning his house up, not wanting to be in the club, the n*gga was just going on and on running his mouth forever...ANd im sitting there drinking or w/e and at one point I heard him mention drumgang and the n*gga called me by my first name...and im like damn..............I felt bad cause he was talking so much not cause he was bored, but cause the n*gga felt like he knew me. I was laughing on the inside

First time I ever seen Young Dro in person we both were picking up a little weed from this white kid over by Lenox lol

Been met the Jets before...Smokers club tour was special cause a n*gga got to be backstage hanging with method man lol. Im from NY, Meth was one of my childhood heros, and here the n*gga was 2 feet away from me.
 04-06-2012, 09:22 PM         #9
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I met Pac one time at the Chevron.. n*gga was cool as fu*k, he stopped the car & was like "whats up lil n*gga".. I hopped in and we chilled for like 7 hours, I shot 2 n*ggas that day and fu*ked like 12 bi*ches, sh*t was crazy... he dropped me off back home and threw up the westside and just disappeared
 04-06-2012, 09:27 PM         #10
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 36 Nine said:
I met Pac one time at the Chevron.. n*gga was cool as fu*k, he stopped the car & was like "whats up lil n*gga".. I hopped in and we chilled for like 7 hours, I shot 2 n*ggas that day and fu*ked like 12 bi*ches, sh*t was crazy... he dropped me off back home and threw up the westside and just disappeared
 6 years ago '11        #11
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,820 | Props total: 1225 1225
 36 Nine said:
 04-06-2012, 09:34 PM         #12
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First time I visited GA I saw Camoflauge the rapper at FVSU campus Turned his promo guy down on giving us autographed shirts and we just shook his hand.

My older brother also went to college with DJ Holiday at the same school.
 6 years ago '11        #13
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,580 | Props total: 9491 9491
I met tyler the creator at a reststop in maryland, I just said whats up, I was suprised because it seemed like he was alone.

I met kanye during his college dropout tour at one of my brothers college, he signed a few autographs and seemed like he needed to go in a hurry to the next stop.

I met pusha T and malice at my other brothers college, they signed autographs for some people, they were pretty chill talking to everyone.

I met lupe he was cool took a picture and signed my hat.

I saw jay during the obama campaign he was doing around here but didn't get an autograph

but I met way more athletes and got way more autographs from them.
 04-06-2012, 09:42 PM         #14
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
n*gga probably just got done tooting or he was rollin...probably both

It had to be something...cause I kept asking myself Whys this n*gga talking to me so much lmfao. All these strippers around, n*ggas throwing money everywhere, whys he continuously talking.

First time I met Rich Kid Shawty of D.O.P.E/Grand Hustle was last spring. Met him at Tips house and we went to the studio in the bottom of the house...Tips little bro Bryce was in the game room playing NBA 2K and this was when Tip was still locked up.....I took my homie who DOESNT do music with me or w/e...He kept tripping cause he realized the cars/scenery was all sh*t he saw from music videos
Famous Flex gave props

04-06-2012, 09:47 PM         #15
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ogghosttrain said:
forgot more rappers I've smoked with.. jay electronica, ayatollah, curren$y, cassidy, Edo g, wiz khalifa was kinda a lil b!tch and didn't want anyone to smoke his joints and he didn't want to smoke anybody else's either
Currensy in the wheel chair was the funniest sh*t last fall. Cause when we were all walking around they kept wheeling him up to random people and he'd just chill....Like 2 or 3 minutes would pass and people would start going YOOOO YOURE SPITTA! And then they'd wheel em away real fast
 6 years ago '09        #16
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,001 | Props total: 1233 1233
Met 9th Wonder. He raps now, so I guess it counts

Was me, one of my boys and his brother. Right around the time the news of LB splitting was just then made public. We were actually in a clothing store where 9th was scheduled to just DJ. As we were watching for 9th to arrive, he came through the front entrance of the store from outside, instead of from the back stock room, where we thought he was gonna come from. My boy's brother was in his way as he walked towards the turntables, and he just ice grilled the fu*k out of him as he passed by him. Me and dude was ctfu. From then on, whenever he would try to talk sh*t, we would just shut him up and be like "n*gga stfu, that's why you got 9th'd"

And that's one of his idols so he couldn't do sh*t but

Don't get it twisted though. 9th is a cool dude. Saw that my boy had a Little Brother Get Back shirt and he still autographed it without trippin' out or anything.
 6 years ago '11        #17
shellz386 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,004 | Props total: 4648 4648
MURS: He did a small venue in Orlando and we talked a lil after the show, real cool, humble dude.

9th Matic (9th Wonder): Met his at his screening of 'The Wonder Year' here in Orlando. I could tell didnt care to be there, but he signed all my cds and posed for a flick
 04-06-2012, 09:55 PM         #18
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~Triple I~ said:
Met 9th Wonder. He raps now, so I guess it counts

Was me, one of my boys and his brother. Right around the time the news of LB splitting was just then made public. We were actually in a clothing store where 9th was scheduled to just DJ. As we were watching for 9th to arrive, he came through the front entrance of the store from outside, instead of from the back stock room, where we thought he was gonna come from. My boy's brother was in his way as he walked towards the turntables, and he just ice grilled the fu*k out of him as he passed by him. Me and dude was ctfu. From then on, whenever he would try to talk sh*t, we would just shut him up and be like "n*gga stfu, that's why you got 9th'd"

And that's one of his idols so he couldn't do sh*t but

Don't get it twisted though. 9th is a cool dude. Saw that my boy had a Little Brother Get Back shirt and he still autographed it without trippin' out or anything.
9th raps?!
 6 years ago '05        #19
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,459 | Props total: 25151 25151
 36 Nine said:

Im Just List The Names Cause A n*gga Was About To Write Some Pages

Freddie Gibbs
Tyga
Cali Swag District
Aubrey
Jeezy
Game
2 Chainz
SBQ
Mack 10
Rih Rih
Macy Gray (She Gave Me A Pair of Jordan II: Melos when I Met Her That Was Signed)
Suga Free
DJ Quik
Method Man
Dr. Dre
 6 years ago '11        #20
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
DJ Drama - A local DJ I know picked him up from a show and brought him over to the club we was at, he let us on stage to chill so i met him briefly. Real nice dude.

Dee-1 - Met him outside the Cole World tour show when they stopped here, talked to him for a minute.

Spitta - Met him last night. :dancingcool: Went to the pizza shop right outside this club I go to, he was getting him a slice and when I got mine he was still chillen outside, he's actually cool with some people I'm friends with, but he extended his hand. Just was like, yea Stoned Immaculate and then he was like "June 5th", but we both said it at same time . He was like yeaaaaaaa you know, like he was surprised I knew about it. Humble a.ss dude, really fu*kin short never realized it. Then he was tryna mac on some hoe so I kept it moving.

That's all I can think of at moment, but I feel like there's more.

Went to school with Young Roddy, wasn't really like "cool" with him though. I'm pretty cool with some of his close friends down here though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy