Demarcus cousins rips blake griffin, says he’s “babied” by nba

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1050 1050
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
thats about the only time he's closed out a game then.

Dude is MIA in the 4th... no go to post moves, can't shoot FTs.
he is kinda sometimes in 4th . he used to actaully close out games last year and his ft % was like 10% better .
 6 years ago '05        #22
astroblack9 4 heat pts
space
space
$14,037 | Props total: 127 127
Spitting that real talk
 04-06-2012, 01:38 PM         #23
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
he is kinda sometimes in 4th . he used to actaully close out games last year and his ft % was like 10% better .
i mean u can attribute that to Chris Paul being the one closing games out now..

but i was just sayin
 04-06-2012, 01:40 PM         #24
Alldn666 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Main Event said:
Somehow someway this will turn into a race war
I see you have not seen blake griffin dad

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #25
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
Just caught the highlights, Cousins is going to body this half n*gga next season
 6 years ago '11        #26
The One N Only 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,487 | Props total: 31 31
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
:laughing19:the hate is strong in this thread . 22/11/3 . in his 2 first years .gtfo out with that cousins is better crap . he just mad blake scored 6 straight points in the end to close out the game and set this bonehead home crying
but cousins is better atm. if you slow the game down griffin disappears because he has no post moves and no jumpshot. obviously griffin has tons of room for improvement, so i'm not saying cousins will always be better, but at the moment, i'd take cousins over griffin
 6 years ago '10        #27
Matrix 52 heat pts52
space
space
$9,508 | Props total: 48 48
Everything he said is true tho.
 04-06-2012, 01:50 PM         #28
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cousins has one of the worst attitudes in the league, give me blake any day of the week.

dude should expect at least $25,000 deduction from his check though, #1 rule in the NBA is never criticize the refs.
 6 years ago '09        #29
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1050 1050
 The One N Only said:
but cousins is better atm. if you slow the game down griffin disappears because he has no post moves and no jumpshot. obviously griffin has tons of room for improvement, so i'm not saying cousins will always be better, but at the moment, i'd take cousins over griffin
i respectfully disagree
 6 years ago '06        #30
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,521 | Props total: 17983 17983
Blake cries after every single offensive possession its a joke i never seen someone bi*ch so much
 6 years ago '08        #31
slimdogg3325 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,872 | Props total: 723 723
ftr, both those dunks were fouls on blake...

i aint mad tho cuz got damn
 6 years ago '04        #32
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
Blake is one of the most bi*ch made f*ggots in the league. Always talking sh*t, always flopping.

Like this sh*t from last night

[video - click to view]

Cousins was then asked about the foul.

"I guess the wind from my hand hit him in the eye," he said sarcastically. "I guess he got fouled by the wind. I'm not sure."
 6 years ago '06        #33
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5653 5653

I've been saying this from day 1 this season and it was more apparent during the games against the wolves. griffin is a bi*ch and he gets away with murder. kevin love would breathe the same air as him and next thing you know, blake is at the line shooting free throws.

[video - click to view]

and then he pulls sh*t like this and nothing happens

Last edited by banga; 04-06-2012 at 02:10 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #34
MemphBleek05 47 heat pts47
space
space
$10,254 | Props total: 8971 8971
True Story....props to DMC
 6 years ago '05        #35
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
He speaking some truth, Griffin always being babied
 6 years ago '05        #36
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$37,000 | Props total: 1319 1319
 206 MrSonics said:
wow.. we was talkn bout this last night how he fouled Gasol on those 2 dunks but the refs never call it.. sh*t is ridiculous.. hes def. babied by the league.

how do u use ur off arm to push someones face away?? if shooters cant use off hands/arms for an advantage to get open then u shouldnt be able to shove a n*gga in the face mid air..

props to cousins
This is what I was wondering to.. I mean he pushed off like crazy. Dunks was nice but they was def ossensive fouls wit him pushing off.
 04-06-2012, 02:57 PM         #37
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Real Talk said:
Blake Griffin‘s repeated murder of Pau Gasol on Wednesday wasn’t loved by everyone. The videos might’ve blown up Twitter and the Internet, but one man out in Sacramento wasn’t feeling the love. Maybe he was frustrated with being overlooked on a 19-36 team, or bitter, or simply jealous. DeMarcus Cousins could’ve been all of that, but in the end, it doesn’t really matter. He said what he said, which was that Griffin is babied by the NBA.

Last night in Sacramento, the seeds were planted for a future confrontation between the two young bigs. Cousins, already frustrated by foul trouble that limited him to 18 minutes, was going at Griffin all night with hard elbows and physical play. Kings’ coach Keith Smart called it a “football game.” By the end, the two were still jawing as they walked off the court, and Cousins appeared like he wanted to take it to the tunnel to tussle.

SI.com’s Sam Amick writes that Sacramento’s cornerstone has a specific reason for being pissed off at his All-Star counterpart:

“He’s babied,” Cousins told SI.com after the Kings fell to the Clippers 93-85. “He’s the poster child of the league. He sells tickets, but he’s babied. Bottom line.”

Babied by whom, Cousins was asked.

“The refs, the league — period,” he continued. “He gets away with [everything]. He taunts players. Nothing is done. He’s babied.”

For year one of Griffin – last season – you couldn’t find anyone who’d spew a negative comment in the Clipper forward’s direction. He brought life to a franchise, and kickstarted a new NBA YouTube age. But as his star grew, the negativity increased. He still can’t shoot free throws, still doesn’t play defense and still can’t take over a game outside of putting someone through the rim. Fans now detest his seemingly constant on-court complaining.

Then there’s the flopping. At one point in the Clippers’ 93-85 win, Griffin flopped to get a call even as Cousins contended he never touched him.

“Of course that’s what Blake is going to say because he’s in L.A., where actors belong,” Cousins told SI.com when told that Griffin was “moving on” to the rematch. “He’s an actor.”

Yesterday, I lamented the Kevin Garnett-Tim Duncan playoff battles we were cheated out of. Perhaps this one will develop into something not quite as great, but yet still similar. Griffin is what he is: an All-Star starter averaging 20.7 points and 10.9 rebounds. However, in the last nine games before last night, DMC was dropping 26.4 points and 12.2 rebounds a night, fueling talk that he’s become one of the league’s best young players.

The seeds are there for a rivalry. Now we just need to let it grow.

Is Cousins speaking the truth?

Follow Sean on Twitter at @SEANesweeney.

Follow Dime on Twitter at @DimeMag.

Become a fan of Dime Magazine on Facebook HERE.

[pic - click to view]

04-06-2012, 03:01 PM         #38
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why they mad at blake because he top 5 in the league?
 6 years ago '07        #39
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
Blake wasnt floppin til cp3
 04-06-2012, 03:02 PM         #40
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Blake fun with the dunks and sh*t but the more and more I watch this n*gga it just gets harder and harder. Cause between him, Howard and Wade right now I don't know who the bigger b*tch on the court in the NBA. I be like damn n*gga stop crying! Get your albino lookin a.ss back on defense man!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy