Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
292 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
6764 pageviews
66 comments

jlandryst 1544 heat pts1544
space
space
$3,704 | Props total: 0 0
Apr 6 - $200 bounty is put on 'fish from hell' that can survive out of water

[pic - click to view]

Dubbed the 'fish from hell', the Snakehead is a mean looking creature that can survive on land and is devastating to other fish.

Native to Asia and Africa, it has now been found in seven states across the country forcing one of them, Maryland, to take action by putting a bounty on its head.

Fishermen are being offered a $200 gift card and other prizes as a reward for k!lling the 'fishzilla'.

'We do not want Snakeheads in our waters. This initiative is a way to remind anglers that it is important to catch and remove this invasive species of fish,' Maryland Department of Natural Resources Inland Fisheries Director Don Cosden told Fox News.

The fish can survive up to four days on land, can migrate up to a quarter mile between bodies of water by wriggling on their fins and can grow to more than 2 feet long.

The state is offering the Bass Pro Shops voucher in the hope of controlling the population of the fish, which is believed to have made its way to the country through Asian seafood merchants.

'We donít expect that anglers will eradicate the Snakehead population. We do believe this promotion and inspiration of anglers can help control the Snakehead population.

[pic - click to view]

'The information we gain from the Anglerís Log reports are also helpful in a.ssessing the abundance, spread and impact of these feisty fish,' Joe Love, the state's Department of Natural Resources Tidal Bass program manager told Fox News.

The creatures' insatiable appetites can destroy the eco-systems of ponds, lakes and streams and the native populations.

'These fish clobber any type of moving bait you throw. When they smash into your lure, be prepared for a f!ght -- especially if they are around some sort of cover,' fisherman Rodney Hose told Outdoor Life blogger Gayne Young .

To win the bounty anglers must k!ll the fish in Maryland and then post a picture of themselves with the dead snakehead on the DNRís Anglerís Log webpage

Winners will be picked in a draw on November 30, 2012. Last year, 69 anglers entered the contest, k!lling 82 of the creatures, reports Fox.

The first Snakehead found in Maryland, was an 18-inch fish caught in 2002 in Crofton Pond, 20 miles north of Washington, D.C.

Over the years, the population has grown and they've been caught in dozens of bodies of water, reports Fox.

Watch a video on how to hunt the 'fish from hell':

[video - click to view]

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

A $200 bounty is put on 'fish from hell' that can survive out of water, wriggle a quarter of a mile on land and destroy native fish populations | Mail Online

66 comments for "Apr 6 - $200 bounty is put on 'fish from hell' that can survive out of water"

6 years ago '08        #2
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
Greg Williams got something to do with this too?
 6 years ago '05        #3
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Just can't stop k!lling things, can they?
What are you talking about?

You want these fish here?
 04-06-2012, 11:45 AM         #4
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
What are you talking about?

You want these fish here?
It's official Mario is mentally handicapped, I've known he was stupid but this confirms he was born retarded. I hope you the next time you giving bj's you choke on a d!ck and die.

These things would be worse than carp which are a huge prob in my area. I do the redneck fishing tourney in the summer where you go out and try to catch as many flying carp as you can sh*ts crazy. Got interviewed by espn couple yrs ago. YouTube redneck fishing tourney I'd post a link but I'm on my phone
 04-06-2012, 11:59 AM         #5
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
Nah son it was Dwight Howard
 04-06-2012, 12:23 PM         #6
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
$200.00 I'm going fishing !!!!
 6 years ago '11        #7
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Dy-nasty said:
I think i remember beating off to Wendy Pepercorn a few times back when I was a kid.

Isnt' there some modern picture of her now? Like some spread of some sort where she's in her skinny's
 6 years ago '04        #8
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,133 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yea you read that article about the kid k!lling his mom too? sh*t's sad

Last edited by ItAlY2BkLyN; 04-06-2012 at 03:02 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #9
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,955 | Props total: 1166 1166
 Supa Mario 910 said:
 6 years ago '04        #10
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,968 | Props total: 3459 3459
 Supa Mario 910 said:

6 years ago '04        #11
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,329 | Props total: 2733 2733
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yeah, they shouldn't be eradicated because some hillbilly thinks so.

You LIVE on my d!ck....
They are invasive species that has no natural predator and feeds on native species like bass, perch. Maybe if some dumb a.ss didn't release this fish in U.S water that maybe we wouldn't have to worry about this fish destroying the native ecosystem.

This is just like the invasive poisonous lion fish in the Atlantic single handily destroying the snapper population and that they also have a bounty to k!ll in sight. Have no natural predator and k!lls fish.

Last edited by VictoryThagr8; 04-06-2012 at 03:48 PM..
 04-06-2012, 03:50 PM         #12
ora 519 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think i remember beating off to Wendy Pepercorn a few times back when I was a kid.
Is that the chicky from the wonder years that's hilarious man lol she prolly hot stuff now ay
 6 years ago '09        #13
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 7216 7216
 ora 519 said:
Is that the chicky from the wonder years that's hilarious man lol she prolly hot stuff now ay
wendy peppercorn is from sandlot.
 6 years ago '04        #14
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,735 | Props total: 6438 6438
River Monsters - Season:2 Episode:2 It's on Netflix

They have Snakeheads down in south Florida.

Jeremy Wade is that dude
 6 years ago '05        #15
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yeah, they shouldn't be eradicated because some hillbilly thinks so.

You LIVE on my d!ck....
Rednecks aren't the only ones... wildlife/fish experts all agree they are horrible to the ecology of any body of water they are in. They aren't natural to America... they have no predators that hunt them down... and they k!ll off any species of fish that is living in the lake.

So basically... take George Zimmeran and put him in the hood with a 100% full body bullet proof vest... give him 2 m60's which he can dual wield... and let him start k!lling every person there...

According to you he should be left alone and not k!lled off because some "black" (the rednecks in this situation) people think so.

suck a d!ck bi*ch

But we'll just stick to rednecks want em gone cause you're too idiotic to understand any knowledge someone wants to throw your way.

Last edited by Freemind; 04-06-2012 at 05:24 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #16
Phuck Yiu 34 heat pts34
space
space
$7,403 | Props total: 10095 10095
fu*k that im going to get 2 , start breeding them muthafu*kers and turing them in

6 years ago '10        #17
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20806 20806
 Freemind said:
Rednecks aren't the only ones... wildlife/fish experts all agree they are horrible to the ecology of any body of water they are in. They aren't natural to America... they have no predators that hunt them down... and they k!ll off any species of fish that is living in the lake.

So basically... take George Zimmeran and put him in the hood with a 100% full body bullet proof vest... give him 2 m60's which he can dual wield... and let him start k!lling every person there...

According to you he should be left alone and not k!lled off because some "black" (the rednecks in this situation) people think so.

suck a d!ck bi*ch

But we'll just stick to rednecks want em gone cause you're too idiotic to understand any knowledge someone wants to throw your way.
 04-06-2012, 05:28 PM         #18
CS35 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VictoryThagr8 said:
They are invasive species that has no natural predator and feeds on native species like bass, perch. Maybe if some dumb a.ss didn't release this fish in U.S water that maybe we wouldn't have to worry about this fish destroying the native ecosystem.

This is just like the invasive poisonous lion fish in the Atlantic single handily destroying the snapper population and that they also have a bounty to k!ll in sight. Have no natural predator and k!lls fish.
He ain't that smart don't waste your breath, the def bad for the Eco tho
 6 years ago '04        #19
ItAlY2BkLyN 238 heat pts238
space
space
$22,133 | Props total: 9434 9434
 Phuck Yiu said:
fu*k that im going to get 2 , start breeding them muthafu*kers and turing them in

My man! Straight up hustlin!!

I'd have 20-30 grown adults every year. That's a nice little supplemental income :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #20
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,505 | Props total: 1540 1540
these are bad a.ss i had one of these in my 150g tank before i went saltwater....they are beast they would shake a medium size rat and rip it half the they would just fu*k other fish up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
194 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
165 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
216 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
84 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
131 comments
18 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy