Andre Iguodala opens up about Allen Iverson, Philadelphia fans, teammates and opponents

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '06        #61
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
he's runninhis fu*kin mouth a lil' heavy... he'll regret this.. they always do...
 6 years ago '06        #62
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
 RAZAH CUTS said:
he's runninhis fu*kin mouth a lil' heavy... he'll regret this.. they always do...
Iggy was the cat that once philly was eliminated, would take the plane trip to the staples center to take in KOBE... get on first take to argue with a troll in skip lol... was pretty clear to me, that he was infatuated with other superstars.....

Why didn't he approach Lou in the lockeroom and tell him to step his defense up... dude is looking for a way out obviously...

I'm the biggest non Iverson supporter, and I watched most of his games from his rookie year.. .I'm lost on talking about cleaning up his mess though.... he didn't clean up sh*t lol....

I been telling cats that nobody liked to play with Iverson and he was overrated.... but Iggy taking shots at him, doesn't come off right... Him sh*tting on a CURRENT squad member in Lou just shows his character and what he is about tbh....
 6 years ago '11        #63
indagame 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,481 | Props total: 6343 6343
 bransonsaks said:
Thaddeus Young can come start for u if ur mad. Offs is hard to shoot with in 2k where T.Young stays in beast mode.
Thad stays in beast mode in 2k so he deserves to start over iggy, is that what you're saying? Please tell me that isn't what you're saying. You act like Thad has a better jumpshot than iggy. If Turner played like a number 2 overall pick like the Sixers need him to and then iggy as the play maker. They would be much better.

and i think i saw some Laker fan hating on iggy, yea you hating now but if you got Iggy for Odom you Lakers fans would be on iggy's d!ck.
 6 years ago '11        #64
box5 
space
space
space
$2,989 | Props total: 14 14
Lol@ iggy basically calling Lou Williams an and1 player yell™
 04-07-2012, 06:49 AM         #65
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 x-milky said:
Name a better NBA player pound for pound than Iverson
n*gga I know I said fake a.ss Isaiah Thomas in my post
 04-07-2012, 06:53 AM         #66
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sephiroth757 said:
There's no way you saw Pippen play if you believe that. Either that or you're just f**kin around.
Theres no way YOU seen Pippen play to say something like that.
Him and Pippen "when you think about it" have very much the same game.
Now if you actually old enough to remember watching Pippen play (like myself) then tell me one thing Pippen did on the floor that was better than Iguodola? What freethrows maybe?
Dont be Googling and sh*t either since you "saw him play".
 6 years ago '04        #67
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Theres no way YOU seen Pippen play to say something like that.
Him and Pippen "when you think about it" have very much the same game.
Now if you actually old enough to remember watching Pippen play (like myself) then tell me one thing Pippen did on the floor that was better than Iguodola? What freethrows maybe?
Dont be Googling and sh*t either since you "saw him play".
iggy is around 28 years old right now right? so lets compare both players around the same time in their careers

pippen did damn near EVERYTHING better than iggy....
- defense on and off ball
- handles
- fast break offense/defense
- rebound
- drive

only thing iggy would be considered better at, at this point in their respective careers is 3 point shooting....

maybe an argument that iggy has better dunks, but if you look at their in game dunks, pippen>>>>iggy... but dunks dont mean much and thats all im giving iggy

let it be know for you and every other dummy on this site, iggy is barely a poor mans pippen.. and thats a compliment
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy