S.A.S. - Super Mario Bros (BANGER!!)

most viewed right now
 141
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
 ROFLSTOMP said:
I don't give a fu*k about who is real, I hate road rap, I'm a conscious backpacking type. Credibility on the street means nothing to me.

BUT that doesn't mean I'll accept your lies. Even though I don't care about street credibility the truth is SAS have none, so stop lying.

SAS are pretenders. That's the truth.
what have they said that is untrue, cause ill provide you video evidence of anything right now.
 6 years ago '05        #142
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
 mR ReZiW said:
Klashnekoff and Dizzee??


[pic - click to view]



n*gga this aint 2003

timbar
giggz
blade
joe black
dvs
k koke
j spades
young spray

sas have a song with GIGGS

lmao @ your list, the people you listen to are UNKNOWN OUTSIDE OF LONDON
 04-11-2012, 04:10 PM         #143
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
HAHAHAHAH LOOK HOW IRRATE AND MAD YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHHAHA

anyone that knows about uk music knows S.A.S HAD THE FIRST MIXTAPE

ask any UK artist why they callabo with S.A.S and they'll tell you why

SKEPTA said when he was in NEW YORK only name ringing of was S.A.S

so you say you don't know who was the first uk mixtape, but some how you know it wasn't S.A.S??? THAT MAKES NO SENSE

SO YEAH IM DONE HERE YOU GUYS HAVE ALOT OF HATE IN YOUR BLOOD, HAHAHAHAHAHA AND ITS SHOWING
Look, you realise mixtapes aren't new, right? You realise that mixtapes have existed for decades.

"In hip hop's earliest days, the music only existed in live form, and the music was spread via tapes of parties and shows.[8] Hip hop mixtapes first appeared in the mid-1970s in New York City, featuring artists such as Kool Herc and Afrika Bambaata.[8] As more tapes became available, they began to be collected and traded by fans. In the mid-1980s, DJs, such as Brucie B, began recording their live music and selling their own mixtapes, which was soon followed by other DJs such as Kid Capri and Doo Wop.[8] Ron G moved the mixtape forward in the early 1990s by blending R&B a cappellas with hip hop beats (known as "blends").[8] Blend tapes became increasingly popular by the mid-1990s[citation needed], and fans increasingly looked for exclusive tracks and freestyles on the tapes. In the hip hop scene, mix tape is often displayed as a single term mixtape."

I'm not sure how clearly I can lay it out. British rappers have been putting mixtapes about since at least the 80's.

You sound like you don't actually know what a mixtape is. What do you think a mixtape is?
 6 years ago '05        #144
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Look, you realise mixtapes aren't new, right? You realise that mixtapes have existed for decades.

"In hip hop's earliest days, the music only existed in live form, and the music was spread via tapes of parties and shows.[8] Hip hop mixtapes first appeared in the mid-1970s in New York City, featuring artists such as Kool Herc and Afrika Bambaata.[8] As more tapes became available, they began to be collected and traded by fans. In the mid-1980s, DJs, such as Brucie B, began recording their live music and selling their own mixtapes, which was soon followed by other DJs such as Kid Capri and Doo Wop.[8] Ron G moved the mixtape forward in the early 1990s by blending R&B a cappellas with hip hop beats (known as "blends").[8] Blend tapes became increasingly popular by the mid-1990s[citation needed], and fans increasingly looked for exclusive tracks and freestyles on the tapes. In the hip hop scene, mix tape is often displayed as a single term mixtape."

I'm not sure how clearly I can lay it out. British rappers have been putting mixtapes about since at least the 80's.

You sound like you don't actually know what a mixtape is. What do you think a mixtape is?
you're so stupid, you're the reason imma vote labor, cuz this goverment are producing idiots like you n failing kids in school

NAME ME ONE UK RAP MIXTAPE FROM THE 80'S JUST NAME ONE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT NAME ME ONE MIXTAPE FROM THE 80'S IN THE UK
 04-11-2012, 04:13 PM         #145
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
sas have a song with GIGGS

lmao @ your list, the people you listen to are UNKNOWN OUTSIDE OF LONDON
Lowkey
Akala
Foreign Beggars
Roots Manuva
Ghetts
Devlin
dvs
K koke

etc
 04-11-2012, 04:15 PM         #146
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
Name 10 artists thats been popping from London bar Klashnekoff and Dizzee who they aint done a song with/fu*ked with?

Infact you can have Klash and Dizzee, 8 more to go...
so you say this, n i give u 8 names of whos got the streets goin mad in london n u say

 Qualified said:
sas have a song with GIGGS

lmao @ your list, the people you listen to are UNKNOWN OUTSIDE OF LONDON
you guys gotta be trolling coz dats straight retarded

koke not known outside of london?
 04-11-2012, 04:15 PM         #147
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
SAS aren't globally known, they're known in some circles in America, that's it. If you want to talk global there are more British rappers with much more wide spread global appeal, both commercial and underground. It's a myth that SAS are global. Their popularity stops and starts in some American hoods and on some American hip hop message boards.

People in the UK at least know who Krept and Konan are, who knows SAS? Probably the only British people who know SAS know them from American internet message boards. I didn't know SAS until coming on Boxden

You two need to give it up. It's patently obvious that you two are a troll account, or you mighht actually be Mega and Mayhem. I haven't decided, but you're so out of touch with the UK i can't accept you're 2 real individual people
Right so a group that have had videos rotating on Channel U for over 8 years, been in RWD Magazine/Hip Hop connection, done the commerical radio runs albeit on specialist shows, opened for Kanye West here, arent known? Like I said stick to the nobody cares for them like that line rather than not known tbh.

I'm not gonna argue over the term global, but I'll ask this what do you call artists that have toured most of Europe with their music, and have a fanbase however small or big in the UK and USA?
 6 years ago '05        #148
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
 mR ReZiW said:
so you say this, n i give u 8 names of whos got the streets goin mad in london n u say



you guys gotta be trolling coz dats straight retarded

lol explain how when skepta went new york he said SAS WERE THE NAMES THAT WERE RINGING OFF

explain how SAS have achieved more global recognition than any of your favorite uk rappers



ahhhhhh man i just realized i don't care about your opinion HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
 04-11-2012, 04:17 PM         #149
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
you're so stupid, you're the reason imma vote labor, cuz this goverment are producing idiots like you n failing kids in school
Oi c*nt, what type of next level thoroughbreed d!ckhead are you? You realise that in England it's spelt laboUr not labor. You pretend Yank

Proof that you and your man are SAS, plastic Yanks are even spelling with Yank English You must try harder yank

 Qualified said:
NAME ME ONE UK RAP MIXTAPE FROM THE 80'S JUST NAME ONE, PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT NAME ME ONE MIXTAPE FROM THE 80'S IN THE UK
Damn, you're slow as fu*k aren't you brother? Every DJ in the country was dropping mixtapes in the 80's.

I'm going to enlighten you later, for now I want you to keep embarassing yourself by repeating that you think SAS were the first UK artists with a mixtape

Entertain me
 04-11-2012, 04:19 PM         #150
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
so you say this, n i give u 8 names of whos got the streets goin mad in london n u say



you guys gotta be trolling coz dats straight retarded

koke not known outside of london?
Koke is definitely known outside of London, my brother and all his friends listen to him and we're North of manchester in the hills
 04-11-2012, 04:20 PM         #151
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
Right so a group that have had videos rotating on Channel U for over 8 years, been in RWD Magazine/Hip Hop connection, done the commerical radio runs albeit on specialist shows, opened for Kanye West here, arent known? Like I said stick to the nobody cares for them like that line rather than not known tbh.

I'm not gonna argue over the term global, but I'll ask this what do you call artists that have toured most of Europe with their music, and have a fanbase however small or big in the UK and USA?
That's exaclty what I'm saying. SAS aren't known. Nobody cares about SAS. That's the truth. It might upset you but if you want popularity try harder c*nt
 04-11-2012, 04:21 PM         #152
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
explain how SAS have achieved more global recognition than any of your favorite uk rappers
Alright I'll take you to task. How has SAS achieved more global recognition than Lowkey?
 04-11-2012, 04:22 PM         #153
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Artists are obviously hoping for a bite of the US pie, has nothing to do with anyone respect the plastic SAS yanks

Stop crying, nobody gives a sh*t about you.
Their popularity stops and starts in some American hoods and on some American hip hop message boards.

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #154
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
anywayyyyyyyy.....
 04-11-2012, 04:23 PM         #155
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:

[pic - click to view]

Am I lying? Tell me the last time SAS charted in America.
 04-11-2012, 04:24 PM         #156
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  


PhilKnight deleted S.A.S. (rap duo) because WP:PROD, reason was 'Fails WP:MUSIC, does not meet musicians' criteria'..
 04-11-2012, 04:25 PM         #157
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SAS: So famous they can't even hold down a Wikipedia page.


Last edited by ROFLSTOMP; 04-12-2012 at 09:13 AM..
 04-11-2012, 04:26 PM         #158
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
No conspiracy theory bro. Forward joined Boxden the other day only to post about and defend SAS. That's suspect. Considering SAS have about 8 fans in the UK what are the odds that one of them join Boxden just to defend them? It's more likely he's Mega or Mayhem
I joined the other day yeah? Cool.

You lot are really REACHING now. Lol.
 04-11-2012, 04:28 PM         #159
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
I joined the other day yeah? Cool.

You lot are really REACHING now. Lol.
Is every post you've ever made defending SAS - Yes or no?
 6 years ago '05        #160
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
lol im tryna imagine me using so much energy on rappers i dont like, its actually gay, so gay writting about man you don't even know.... anyway....



[video - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy