most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
104 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-11-2012, 03:49 PM         #121
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-11-2012, 03:50 PM         #122
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
new member? ive been on this website longer than your dirty moddahs been a wh0ore, so go somewhere else with your conspiracy theories
I've been here since about 06. Jump off a bridge homo. Nobody in the UK knows SAS, and most who know them don't even like them.

You and the rest of you SAS d!ckriders on here are just middle class white boys in the hood who probably wear durags and listen to eminem and sh*t.

No conspiracy theory bro. Forward joined Boxden the other day only to post about and defend SAS. That's suspect. Considering SAS have about 8 fans in the UK what are the odds that one of them join Boxden just to defend them? It's more likely he's Mega or Mayhem
 04-11-2012, 03:53 PM         #123
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
im sayin its plausible for man to be flaggin n throwin up gang signs if ur actually banging. coz ur bangin on the other side who flag a next ting. sas just jumped on it for the sake of lookin cool. not hard to understand

what does dat video prove lol? so ur sayin if sas were with juelz nuttem wudda happened wen he see dem o tre ones? gtfoh

and as for ard bodie, read my post that you put in bold. crystal meth, ard bodie, pure koke paved the way for uk road rap. he asked if youngsta is more known dan sas n I sed yeah out ere on dese streets he is coz crystal meth was sum innovative sh*t

mega... mayhem. u two r takin this to hear. I done told u, u can rap ur good, ur underrated. But I aint gonna sit back n let da yanks fink you man represent whats goin on out ere.
How do you know they jumped on it to look cool? This is actually outrageous.

I not saying thats what would havehappened, I'm telling you it did happen.

No Giggs "paved" the way, the rest just served to feed your appetite between Giggs projects. Where's Youngsta now?

No I said you probably think Youngsta is more known. Has Youngsta ever even had a video on Channel U?
 04-11-2012, 03:53 PM         #124
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
so they want to do callabo's with sas for u.s shine, hahahah you're reaching now. the hate is deep rooted in your heart. i can tell your father never loved you or your mother.
keep it real doe man, he is right. You know it aswell, don't get truth mixed with hate. I've not once dissed ur music or nuttem, neither has ROFLSTOMP. so its not a hate ting, just truth
 04-11-2012, 03:55 PM         #125
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I quite like Fly Boys by SAS, but then I remember that all SAS fans and SAS themselves are d!ckheads, so I throw the sh*t in the recycle bin out of spite
 04-11-2012, 03:56 PM         #126
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
so coz they collabarated with artists in london that means LONDON fu*ks wiv dem?

ur tryna convince urself... ur acting like i gotta reason to lie. no one in london fu*ks wiv dem, stop being stupid now
Name 10 artists thats been popping from London bar Klashnekoff and Dizzee who they aint done a song with/fu*ked with?

Infact you can have Klash and Dizzee, 8 more to go...
 04-11-2012, 03:57 PM         #127
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is how relevant SAS are:

Wikipedia stays deleting their wikipedia page

"deleted S.A.S. (rap duo) because WP:PROD, reason was 'Fails WP:MUSIC, does not meet musicians' criteria'.."

Damn. They're not even Wikipedia credible. That's crazy.
 04-11-2012, 03:57 PM         #128
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
so they want to do callabo's with sas for u.s shine, hahahah you're reaching now. the hate is deep rooted in your heart. i can tell your father never loved you or your mother.
keep it real doe man, he is right. You know it aswell, don't get truth mixed with hate. I've not once dissed ur music or nuttem, neither has ROFLSTOMP. so its not a hate ting, just truth
 6 years ago '05        #129
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
 ROFLSTOMP said:
I didn't say they weren't known, I said they were only known in some circles. That's fact.

Done songs with SOME UK artists. Reason? UK Artists want a piece of the US pie.

1st UK rappers to drop a mixtape? Are you joking me? I'm on the floor having a stroke at your stupidity. Do you really and honestly think SAS were the first UK rappers to drop a mixtape!?!

Is that all? A lot of UK rappers get more views than that. Lowkey (an actual international artist) can drop a video and get 100,000 + of views in 24 hours.

10,000 is a nothing number. You're embarassing yourself
1/ so you're saying they are not known or only known in some circles in U.S now you're saying artist in UK callabo with them so they can have a piece of the U.S pie? HAHAHAHAHHA make you're mind up

2/ if they were not first uk mixtape who was? you know nothing

3/ you're a complete joke. i would never spend so much time in a thread about rappers i don't like yet you're here spending all your time online writting essays about rappers you dont like, thats alot of energy you're using on people you don't like. hahahah you're life is a complete joke
 04-11-2012, 03:58 PM         #130
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
Name 10 artists thats been popping from London bar Klashnekoff and Dizzee who they aint done a song with/fu*ked with?

Define "popping"
 6 years ago '05        #131
Qualified 
space
space
space
HAHAHAHA @ GROWN MEN TALKING ABOUT 'WHOS REAL' hahaha sound like kids.
 04-11-2012, 04:01 PM         #132
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
1/ so you're saying they are not known or only known in some circles in U.S now you're saying artist in UK callabo with them so they can have a piece of the U.S pie? HAHAHAHAHHA make you're mind up
Why's that funny? You making out liek I'm contradicting myself but I'm not. 99.9999% of UK artists have no US presence, SAS have some US presence and connects, it obviously makes sense for them to collab with SAS for their own interests. That's not a contradiction.

Qualified said:
2/ if they were not first uk mixtape who was? you know nothing
How the fu*k would I know? Mixtapes have been about for decades you imbecilic c*nt. I honestly have no fu*king idea which UK rappers out of hte tens of thousands of uk fu*king rappers there have been came out with the original uk rap mixtape. What I do know is that it wasn't fu*king SAS!

Qualified said:
3/ you're a complete joke. i would never spend so much time in a thread about rappers i don't like yet you're here spending all your time online writting essays about rappers you dont like, thats alot of energy you're using on people you don't like. hahahah you're life is a complete joke

"deleted S.A.S. (rap duo) because WP:PROD, reason was 'Fails WP:MUSIC, does not meet musicians' criteria'.."

04-11-2012, 04:01 PM         #133
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #134
Qualified 
space
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:

truth is you said they didn't do anything in new york...

EVIDENCE OF PEOPLE VOUCHING FOR THEM WAS GIVEN TO YOU.

then you say no one knows em in UK

EVIDENCE WAS DAMN NEAR EVERYONE IN UK HAS DONE SONGS WITH THEM

you talk about truth, but you don't even know the meaning of it.
 04-11-2012, 04:02 PM         #135
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
HAHAHAHA @ GROWN MEN TALKING ABOUT 'WHOS REAL' hahaha sound like kids.
I don't give a fu*k about who is real, I hate road rap, I'm a conscious backpacking type. Credibility on the street means nothing to me.

BUT that doesn't mean I'll accept your lies. Even though I don't care about street credibility the truth is SAS have none, so stop lying.

SAS are pretenders. That's the truth.
 04-11-2012, 04:03 PM         #136
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:

[pic - click to view]

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to mR ReZiW again."

I could probably make a Wikipedia page about my Mum and they'd keep it live
 04-11-2012, 04:04 PM         #137
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
You know SAS was still down with Juelz when Juelz and them got in that strife? That's a strike against SAS, it shows they have no credentials and nobody gives a fu*k about them to go after Juelz.

If SAS were serious why didn't they do something to stop that happening?
Juelz and SAS was together... They went on the tour of Europe together. They got to London, Juelz decided not to do the show, he left SAS, and ended up on Youtube swinging chains... He wasnt swinging no chains when he was with SAS in London...
 6 years ago '05        #138
Qualified 
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Why's that funny? You making out liek I'm contradicting myself but I'm not. 99.9999% of UK artists have no US presence, SAS have some US presence and connects, it obviously makes sense for them to collab with SAS for their own interests. That's not a contradiction.

How the fu*k would I know? Mixtapes have been about for decades you imbecilic c*nt. I honestly have no fu*king idea which UK rappers out of hte tens of thousands of uk fu*king rappers there have been came out with the original uk rap mixtape. What I do know is that it wasn't fu*king SAS!

HAHAHAHAH LOOK HOW IRRATE AND MAD YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHHAHA

anyone that knows about uk music knows S.A.S HAD THE FIRST MIXTAPE

ask any UK artist why they callabo with S.A.S and they'll tell you why

SKEPTA said when he was in NEW YORK only name ringing of was S.A.S

so you say you don't know who was the first uk mixtape, but some how you know it wasn't S.A.S??? THAT MAKES NO SENSE

SO YEAH IM DONE HERE YOU GUYS HAVE ALOT OF HATE IN YOUR BLOOD, HAHAHAHAHAHA AND ITS SHOWING
 04-11-2012, 04:05 PM         #139
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:

Klashnekoff and Dizzee??

[pic - click to view]

n*gga this aint 2003

timbar
giggz
blade
joe black
dvs
k koke
j spades
young spray
 04-11-2012, 04:05 PM         #140
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
Juelz and SAS was together... They went on the tour of Europe together. They got to London, Juelz decided not to do the show, he left SAS, and ended up on Youtube swinging chains... He wasnt swinging no chains when he was with SAS in London...
No, because when it got hot SAS disappeared, because they have no presence.

If SAS were credible they could have stopped it happening, couldn't they? Instead SAS ran away because they knew they were dealing with some actual types
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
306 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Bortles on Seahawks: "We beat the crap out of them for 60 minutes"
93 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy