S.A.S. - Super Mario Bros (BANGER!!)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #101
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
this sh*t make me wanna grab some tea and a brisket, then throw it at a n*gga
 04-11-2012, 01:33 PM         #102
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^loool, had to google search brisket. u man r jokaz^^

Forward said:
Erm, are you going to totally ignore the fact they claimed to be a blood set?
n*ggaz in alabama, all over america flag. if u wna call dem fake bloods, call dem fake bloods. but their real gangstaz

Forward said:
If you knew better than you'd know this Is this the same Juelz who was coming back to London like 4 years ago and that Juelz was good if he didnt steal people's money, nobody touched Juelz when he was with S.A.S did they?!

The strip been lying to you mate.
juelz aint steal da money, but dats a diff story. juelz inherited dipset beef, he thought sas had heat like that to sqush dat beef but they didnt. simple
 6 years ago '05        #103
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
hahahahhaa @ a grown man talking about 'oh there not gangsta'

n then posting music from unknown people
 04-11-2012, 02:26 PM         #104
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
mega... mayhem both posting on bx looool emotional n*ggaz

i only been posting coz im enjoying talkin bout london... this been the best thread inna while

dont act like london ever went crazy for sas, come on mannnnn

in london hes definitely more well known as far as da streets r concerned... he had the top 3 mixtape to come out the uk road rap scene next to ard bodie n pure koke FACT. Crystal meth r u mad

youngsta pioneered uk road rap, along wiv giggz. crystal meth inspired a generation

[pic - click to view]

04-11-2012, 02:34 PM         #105
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats what im saying, you man are house n*ggaz. how u gna be a london n*ggaz n chat bad bout ard bodie gtfoh

[video - click to view]

dont give a fu*k if their unknown, dis is the sh*t london fu*ks/fu*ked with. and london aint never fu*ked with sas. simple facts, why? coz their whole life is a myth, fu*k this comin to america movie adventure they had, in london dese n*ggaz aint a factor.
tell me im lying
 04-11-2012, 02:37 PM         #106
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
^^loool, had to google search brisket. u man r jokaz^^

n*ggaz in alabama, all over america flag. if u wna call dem fake bloods, call dem fake bloods. but their real gangstaz

juelz aint steal da money, but dats a diff story. juelz inherited dipset beef, he thought sas had heat like that to sqush dat beef but they didnt. simple
Your missing the point, you asked what their (S.A.S) blood affiliation was? and what set they claimed? Remember that bit? I'll give you a minute to recap...

Okay you with us again? Memory refreshed... Now your saying its fine to be fake bloods as long as your real gangstas claiming a fake blood set....

Juelz got the money but okay.

[video - click to view]

3:20 he knew the situation...

Like I said your strip been lying to you.

and I'll repeat Juelz came to London, he stood next to S.A.S, nobody touched him...

He left them, got followed, and ended up on Youtube looking very uncomfortable.

He's never come back and the same n*ggas he said was the real ones, months later when they realised he gassed their head and sold his own soul to get home untouched, started dissing him.

Last edited by Forward; 04-11-2012 at 02:48 PM..
 04-11-2012, 02:41 PM         #107
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
thats what im saying, you man are house n*ggaz. how u gna be a london n*ggaz n chat bad bout ard bodie gtfoh

dont give a fu*k if their unknown, dis is the sh*t london fu*ks/fu*ked with. and london aint never fu*ked with sas. simple facts, why? coz their whole life is a myth, fu*k this comin to america movie adventure they had, in london dese n*ggaz aint a factor.
tell me im lying
What has Ard Bodied got to do with Youngsta?
 04-11-2012, 03:05 PM         #108
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
Your missing the point, you asked what their (S.A.S) blood affiliation was? and what set they claimed? Remember that bit? I'll give you a minute to recap...

Okay you with us again? Memory refreshed... Now your saying its fine to be fake bloods as long as your real gangstas claiming a fake blood set....

Juelz got the money but okay.

3:20 he knew the situation...

Like I said your strip been lying to you.

and I'll repeat Juelz came to London, he stood next to S.A.S, nobody touched him...

He left them, got followed, and ended up on Youtube looking very uncomfortable.

He's never come back and the same n*ggas he said was the real ones, months later when they realised he gassed their head and sold his own soul to get home untouched, started dissing him.
im sayin its plausible for man to be flaggin n throwin up gang signs if ur actually banging. coz ur bangin on the other side who flag a next ting. sas just jumped on it for the sake of lookin cool. not hard to understand

what does dat video prove lol? so ur sayin if sas were with juelz nuttem wudda happened wen he see dem o tre ones? gtfoh

and as for ard bodie, read my post that you put in bold. crystal meth, ard bodie, pure koke paved the way for uk road rap. he asked if youngsta is more known dan sas n I sed yeah out ere on dese streets he is coz crystal meth was sum innovative sh*t

mega... mayhem. u two r takin this to hear. I done told u, u can rap ur good, ur underrated. But I aint gonna sit back n let da yanks fink you man represent whats goin on out ere.
 6 years ago '05        #109
Qualified 
space
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:

tell me im lying
hahahah if london has never 4ucked with SAS how is it they done songs with damn near every artist in london hahahahah everyone laughing at you, you're a clown. n u tryna promote music in here no one cares about.

go sell some bricks on road mate hahahahah
 04-11-2012, 03:10 PM         #110
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and for da record to whoever sed if it wasnt for sas uk n*ggaz wud be rappin like sway... lol n*gga plz

this is like 2005, free da brudda stinks

[video - click to view]

04-11-2012, 03:14 PM         #111
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
hahahah if london has never 4ucked with SAS how is it they done songs with damn near every artist in london hahahahah everyone laughing at you, you're a clown. n u tryna promote music in here no one cares about.

go sell some bricks on road mate hahahahah
so coz they collabarated with artists in london that means LONDON fu*ks wiv dem?

[pic - click to view]

ur tryna convince urself... ur acting like i gotta reason to lie. no one in london fu*ks wiv dem, stop being stupid now
 04-11-2012, 03:21 PM         #112
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
If you knew better than you'd know this Is this the same Juelz who was coming back to London like 4 years ago and that Juelz was good if he didnt steal people's money, nobody touched Juelz when he was with S.A.S did they?!

The strip been lying to you mate.
You know SAS was still down with Juelz when Juelz and them got in that strife? That's a strike against SAS, it shows they have no credentials and nobody gives a fu*k about them to go after Juelz.

If SAS were serious why didn't they do something to stop that happening?
 04-11-2012, 03:26 PM         #113
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
unknown in uk? lMAO you do know they have callabo'ed with pretty much everyone in the UK

hahaaha go play somewhere you're bored. and if you don't like them why use so much energy posting about them.
Nobody in the UK knows who SAS is. They have no presence amongst underground conscious heads and no presence amongst the street lot, and no presence commercially. Their only market are the full bred wiggas who are d!ck-deep in american gangsta rap

SAS are nothing.

Reziw has a sh*t taste in music and posts some nonsense uk rap but out of everyone on here I believe what he says on the non music side of things, because SAS have no relevence and are soft.

Qualified said:
hahahah this guy is rating so many people that are virtually unknown outside of london, s.a.s on other hand are globally known.

when french montana made his last mixtape, what uk rapper did he get to put on it? S.A.S.... not fukn krept n konan LMAO
SAS aren't globally known, they're known in some circles in America, that's it. If you want to talk global there are more British rappers with much more wide spread global appeal, both commercial and underground. It's a myth that SAS are global. Their popularity stops and starts in some American hoods and on some American hip hop message boards.

People in the UK at least know who Krept and Konan are, who knows SAS? Probably the only British people who know SAS know them from American internet message boards. I didn't know SAS until coming on Boxden

You two need to give it up. It's patently obvious that you two are a troll account, or you mighht actually be Mega and Mayhem. I haven't decided, but you're so out of touch with the UK i can't accept you're 2 real individual people
 04-11-2012, 03:28 PM         #114
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I swear Qualified and Forward are actually Mega and Mayhem though, reading through this, they sound like they joined at the hip and I can't accept 2 new members can be so delusional while agreeing on all their delusions.

If it is you 2 c*nts you need to go get a life, you fu*king f*gs
 6 years ago '05        #115
Qualified 
space
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
so coz they collabarated with artists in london that means LONDON fu*ks wiv dem?

[pic - click to view]

ur tryna convince urself... ur acting like i gotta reason to lie. no one in london fu*ks wiv dem, stop being stupid now
so even tho every artist in london has callabo'ed with them.... you're still saying london doesn't fu*k wit them? hahahahahah
 04-11-2012, 03:42 PM         #116
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
so even tho every artist in london has callabo'ed with them.... you're still saying london doesn't fu*k wit them? hahahahahah
Artists are obviously hoping for a bite of the US pie, has nothing to do with anyone respect the plastic SAS yanks

Stop crying, nobody gives a sh*t about you.
 6 years ago '05        #117
Qualified 
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Nobody in the UK knows who SAS is. They have no presence amongst underground conscious heads and no presence amongst the street lot, and no presence commercially. Their only market are the full bred wiggas who are d!ck-deep in american gangsta rap

SAS are nothing.

Reziw has a sh*t taste in music and posts some nonsense uk rap but out of everyone on here I believe what he says on the non music side of things, because SAS have no relevence and are soft.

SAS aren't globally known, they're known in some circles in America, that's it. If you want to talk global there are more British rappers with much more wide spread global appeal, both commercial and underground. It's a myth that SAS are global. Their popularity stops and starts in some American hoods and on some American hip hop message boards.

People in the UK at least know who Krept and Konan are, who knows SAS? Probably the only British people who know SAS know them from American internet message boards. I didn't know SAS until coming on Boxden

You two need to give it up. It's patently obvious that you two are a troll account, or you mighht actually be Mega and Mayhem. I haven't decided, but you're so out of touch with the UK i can't accept you're 2 real individual people
not known in america but dont songs with camron, nicki minaj, young money, and countless others

not known in uk but done songs with everyone in uk

1st uk rappers to ever drop a mixtape

10,000 views on there latest video within 48hours with no promotion

hahahahah im dooooone
 6 years ago '05        #118
Qualified 
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
I swear Qualified and Forward are actually Mega and Mayhem though, reading through this, they sound like they joined at the hip and I can't accept 2 new members can be so delusional while agreeing on all their delusions.

If it is you 2 c*nts you need to go get a life, you fu*king f*gs
new member? ive been on this website longer than your dirty moddahs been a wh0ore, so go somewhere else with your conspiracy theories
 6 years ago '05        #119
Qualified 
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Artists are obviously hoping for a bite of the US pie, has nothing to do with anyone respect the plastic SAS yanks

Stop crying, nobody gives a sh*t about you.
so they want to do callabo's with sas for u.s shine, hahahah you're reaching now. the hate is deep rooted in your heart. i can tell your father never loved you or your mother.
 04-11-2012, 03:48 PM         #120
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
not known in america but dont songs with camron, nicki minaj, young money, and countless others
I didn't say they weren't known, I said they were only known in some circles. That's fact.

Qualified said:
not known in uk but done songs with everyone in uk
Done songs with SOME UK artists. Reason? UK Artists want a piece of the US pie.

Qualified said:
1st uk rappers to ever drop a mixtape
1st UK rappers to drop a mixtape? Are you joking me? I'm on the floor having a stroke at your stupidity. Do you really and honestly think SAS were the first UK rappers to drop a mixtape!?!

Qualified said:
10,000 views on there latest video within 48hours with no promotion
Is that all? A lot of UK rappers get more views than that. Lowkey (an actual international artist) can drop a video and get 100,000 + of views in 24 hours.

10,000 is a nothing number. You're embarassing yourself
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago