S.A.S. - Super Mario Bros (BANGER!!)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-10-2012, 09:00 PM         #81
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 brilljt said:
lol i had a feeling this thread would be full of uk heads, saying they prefer mans from their ends and man who prob roll or know S.A.S goin on like they some pioneers for uk rap.. or whatever you wanna call it..
but lets be real.. them in the same sentence as jade n styles

i mean they nice got a few good tracks, same as alot of other rappers mentioned like k-koke, dvs etc etc.. but commeee on they being real etc etc.. ok you did "your ting" in staten.. but then repping harlem, now eurogang. man are jumping on any ting lool.
anyways overall nice.. hope suttin works for them, soon they gonna be like mid 30's spittin same sh*t
lol

I aint even saying I prefer rappers from my endz, coz nearly all the people I posted dont even live in my borough. I'm just giving you the average street n*ggaz vieww on these guys. I dont know whythese sas stans r mad

n im just enjoying this convo coz we talkin bout london :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #82
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
 mR ReZiW said:
how does sas d!ck taste

it is what it is, facts is facts. their lil video dont prove nuttem, I just see two n*ggaz beggin for street cred. get da fu*k outta here with this bullsh*t.

the only reason US ppl cant take london serious is coz of n*ggaz like dis. "tryna represent london while not representing london"

@getfamilia

who were they affiliated with? tell me please... these n*ggaz was claiming blood throwing up gang signs whem they aint even part of no set. their talkin bout alledged sh*t dat happened 15 yrs ago. I give ratings ro skrilla kid, coz hes known on road. pak man too, but even he got da broom shoved up his a.ss no homo

these r failed rappers, they had their shine back in 2003/04... white boi pleaseee

and u already know what imma say about west london. if u aint from bush/grove/acton/zart this conversations invalid

and i aint even a hater, cudnt give a fu*k about dese guys. just lettin everyone know the truth. they can rap butthey just aint real n WE dont fu*k wiv em

Hahahhaa a video with people vouching for them proves nothing??? Hahaha why would all those ppl lie. Facts r facts they have done more songs with big name us artists than any uk rapper ur feeble mind can think of
 6 years ago '04        #83
brilljt 
space
space
$548 | Props total: 50 50
dun all talk..

[video - click to view]

04-10-2012, 11:14 PM         #84
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yung C said:
song is weak.. no emotion, not feeling it.

best song they ever made. beat and everything.
u crazy

[video - click to view]

04-11-2012, 05:29 AM         #85
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
tryin to hard? im a south nikka n der fake to me... they dont get no love in shaolin dont lie. last time i heard of dem they were reppin harlem

i know they aint done sh*t in uk, im out ere on these streets aint NEVER EVER heard der name like dat. apart from the time they told juelz they had it like dat in ldn n he got kidnapped by o tre ones.

allow trying to prove their "realness". i really wish u had a point but u dont, just leave it at dat.
Fam your trying to discredit something I've showed you with evidence in a documentary, with your word from your PC in South London. Cool... Your a f*ggot, like I said your trying too hard.

They were reppin the Diplomats who last time I checked was from Harlem... They moved about in New York, but that doesnt change the fact they went New Dorp High School and lived in Stapleton Projects... Are you some kinda retard, what dony you get here?

Who are you???????? Your a nobody?! Who gives a fu*k what you've heard? Did Juelz get kidnapped with SAS or when he was without S.A.S?! Hmmm.... Funny that.

Nobody proving anything, just seperating fact from your myth.
 6 years ago '10        #86
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
mr reziw does try way too hard. posted a load of wack motherfu*kers to. the only good uk rap happened in the early to mid 00's.
 04-11-2012, 06:54 AM         #87
JoeyPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
Hahahhaa a video with people vouching for them proves nothing??? Hahaha why would all those ppl lie. Facts r facts they have done more songs with big name us artists than any uk rapper ur feeble mind can think of
tinie tempah...
 6 years ago '09        #88
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8870 8870
 JoeyPrince said:
tinie tempah...
That n*gga is garbage :jay:
 04-11-2012, 08:30 AM         #89
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
who were they affiliated with? tell me please... these n*ggaz was claiming blood throwing up gang signs whem they aint even part of no set. their talkin bout alledged sh*t dat happened 15 yrs ago. I give ratings ro skrilla kid, coz hes known on road. pak man too, but even he got da broom shoved up his a.ss no homo

these r failed rappers, they had their shine back in 2003/04... white boi pleaseee

and u already know what imma say about west london. if u aint from bush/grove/acton/zart this conversations invalid

and i aint even a hater, cudnt give a fu*k about dese guys. just lettin everyone know the truth. they can rap butthey just aint real n WE dont fu*k wiv em
Your asking who they affiliated with? and what sets? After posting O-Trey n*ggas?!

[pic - click to view]

I thought nobody paid them no mind, now they had their shine... TRYING TOO HARD.

Go ask Ill Mill and them who they would rather go to war standing next to Mega & May, or Pakman? Your ratings really mean nothing when your saying sh*t like that. But clearly man are only real to you if they come from bait black ends, it doesn't actually matter if they have ever put in any work or had any struggles.

Last edited by Forward; 04-11-2012 at 08:37 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #90
Qualified 
space
space
space
 JoeyPrince said:
tinie tempah...
tinie hasnt done more songs with more reputable U.S rappers than S.A.S
 04-11-2012, 11:17 AM         #91
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
Your asking who they affiliated with? and what sets? After posting O-Trey n*ggas?!

[pic - click to view]

I thought nobody paid them no mind, now they had their shine... TRYING TOO HARD.

Go ask Ill Mill and them who they would rather go to war standing next to Mega & May, or Pakman? Your ratings really mean nothing when your saying sh*t like that. But clearly man are only real to you if they come from bait black ends, it doesn't actually matter if they have ever put in any work or had any struggles.
r u from london?

r u gonna act like o tre aint real gang gangsters?

they had their shine wiv da whole rocafella fing (in the tri states).. but nah in london they were always unknown, no body payed them no mind.

ill mill? how u mentioning these washed up guys. SMS aint had it like dat in the streets since 07. dats how i know u got no idea what ur talkin bout.

y u fake n*ggaz wanna pretend ur street... u aint out ere n*gga fu*k

n it aint even about bait "black" endz
 04-11-2012, 11:32 AM         #92
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
Fam your trying to discredit something I've showed you with evidence in a documentary, with your word from your PC in South London. Cool... Your a f*ggot, like I said your trying too hard.

They were reppin the Diplomats who last time I checked was from Harlem... They moved about in New York, but that doesnt change the fact they went New Dorp High School and lived in Stapleton Projects... Are you some kinda retard, what dony you get here?

Who are you???????? Your a nobody?! Who gives a fu*k what you've heard? Did Juelz get kidnapped with SAS or when he was without S.A.S?! Hmmm.... Funny that.

Nobody proving anything, just seperating fact from your myth.
mega? mayhem? is that u? emotional n*gga

I aint heard nuttem i know what i know. juelz thought SAS had it like that, he thought he was good in their city and obviously they didnt have it like dat.

I'm from their home city n im telling you what it is from the roadside. I aint got no reason to lie, they aint even relevant like that to recieve hate. They aint even the real SAS out ere. what you know bout see n squeeze. come on now, be easy

dont get hurt g, it is what it is

#ifyouaintonthestripdontchatsh*t

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-11-2012 at 11:45 AM..
 04-11-2012, 11:34 AM         #93
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DelbertMengel said:
mr reziw does try way too hard. posted a load of wack motherfu*kers to. the only good uk rap happened in the early to mid 00's.

wtf? the scene was basically dead dem times

im just showin u US n*ggaz whats really good out ere atm

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-11-2012 at 11:36 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #94
Qualified 
space
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
r u from london?

they had their shine wiv da whole rocafella fing (in the tri states).. but nah in london they were always unknown, no body payed them no mind.

ill mill? how u mentioning these washed up guys. SMS aint had it like dat in the streets since 07. dats how i know u got no idea what ur talkin bout.

unknown in uk? lMAO you do know they have callabo'ed with pretty much everyone in the UK

hahaaha go play somewhere you're bored. and if you don't like them why use so much energy posting about them.
 04-11-2012, 12:06 PM         #95
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
r u from london?

Erm, are you going to totally ignore the fact they claimed to be a blood set?
 04-11-2012, 12:15 PM         #96
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
mega? mayhem? is that u? emotional n*gga

I aint heard nuttem i know what i know. juelz thought SAS had it like that, he thought he was good in their city and obviously they didnt have it like dat.

I'm from their home city n im telling you what it is from the roadside. I aint got no reason to lie, they aint even relevant like that to recieve hate. They aint even the real SAS out ere. what you know bout see n squeeze. come on now, be easy

dont get hurt g, it is what it is

#ifyouaintonthestripdontchatsh*t
If you knew better than you'd know this Is this the same Juelz who was coming back to London like 4 years ago and that Juelz was good if he didnt steal people's money, nobody touched Juelz when he was with S.A.S did they?!

The strip been lying to you mate.
 6 years ago '05        #97
Qualified 
space
space
space
hahahah this guy is rating so many people that are virtually unknown outside of london, s.a.s on other hand are globally known.

when french montana made his last mixtape, what uk rapper did he get to put on it? S.A.S.... not fukn krept n konan LMAO
 04-11-2012, 12:48 PM         #98
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
Unknown? Lol. Stick to the nobody paid them no mind line cos that unknown sh*t is another example of you trying WAY TOO HARD to discredit.

Wait, I get it Youngsta is more known than them...

Last edited by Forward; 04-11-2012 at 12:59 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #99
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
Goes hard
 04-11-2012, 01:06 PM         #100
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mega... mayhem both posting on bx looool emotional n*ggaz

i only been posting coz im enjoying talkin bout london... this been the best thread inna while

dont act like london ever went crazy for sas, come on mannnnn

in london hes definitely more well known as far as da streets r concerned... he had the top 3 mixtape to come out the uk road rap scene next to ard bodie n pure koke FACT. Crystal meth r u mad

youngsta pioneered uk road rap, along wiv giggz. crystal meth inspired a generation

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-11-2012 at 01:15 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago