most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
16 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,066 | Props total: 1552 1552
London Boyzzzzzzz
 6 years ago '07        #62
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 mR ReZiW said:
u got this post wrong

hes asking where ur from coz hes bemused at how you can bread (love) SAS so much

where r u from? u must be from a suburb
You need to watch this video about how S. A.S came up...this aint no bragging London sh*t.

They were doing there thing in New York....

EDIT: Also, remember they aint speak like the South London boys, because they ain't from there...but that don't mean they posh lol....it's retarded to think that way.

[video - click to view]

04-08-2012, 05:02 PM         #63
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get Familia said:
You need to watch this video about how S. A.S came up...this aint no bragging London sh*t.

They were doing there thing in New York....

EDIT: Also, remember they aint speak like the South London boys, because they ain't from there...but that don't mean they posh lol....it's retarded to think that way.

likd I said the whole London boyz moniker aint a good look, coz they dont represent london life. Their from norf ldn n norf n*ggaz dnt talk like dat. They def have posh accents

where r u from, u avoided the question nicely

ps im watchin da docu

even the london slang they talk sounds forced, these guys got identity crisis. they're "American UK Ameircan" rappers

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-08-2012 at 05:07 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #64
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 monyemoney said:
That sh*t is garbage b...them n*ggas is basurda bro get em outta here
it's basura not basurda u dumb mafu*ka
 6 years ago '07        #65
space
space
HERE IS THE ANIMATED VIDEO FOR THE TRACK.....SUPER MARIO BROS:

IT JUST DROPPED...

NOT SURE HOW TO POST THIS ON THE 1ST PAGE...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #66
castro 392 heat pts392 OP
space
space
$10,579 | Props total: 8639 8639
i see lotta 16 year old kids hatin lmao

same n*ggas be listenin to lil b n tyler da creator... smh
 04-09-2012, 03:35 PM         #67
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
The only reason Americans don't feel UK rap is cos they don't understand the culture. If they know that guys in the scene are really about that life, they'd be feeling it. Americans expect london n*ggas to have accents like SAS, that generic american sh*t. But when they here the real UK rap n*ggaz, they can't believe they really sound like "n*ggaz". Thats the big hurdle, people don't like what they don't understand. And if they knew the background stories i.e. who's in what set, who they got beef with they'd love it.

They were definitely the first punchline rappers. but they didn't really do nuttem for the game. Coz they've never really been a factor in the UK Road Rap scene. PDC/ Northstar were the first to really set the trend for Road rappers in comparison to grime. Road rap is that straight from the stret sh*t. Road rap is what the Metropolitan Police Service don't want to gain recognition. I.E why they have taken out whoevers next to blow on some FBI vs Black Liberals sh*t. They know that if Road Rap crosses over to mainstream the roads are gonna get heated

UK Road Rap don't make "cross over" music, it#s music made for the streets/ But every now n then, one big tune will slip under the radar. i.e. talkin da ardest. But even when Giggs was gonna blow n cross over Police stopped him, look at what happened to him now. It's self explanatory. I think the same thing happened to Max B

how can you say you don't care about the greaze talk, but you listen to sas talk greaze bout a fake life
Lol culture? The reason might be cos they have their own emcees who might be slightly more talented, you know Jay Z, Nas, Eminem, Biggie, Pac, etc etc...

Why are you talking for Americans tho?! You aint American... Some Americans (even in this thread) dont like SAS' ENGLISH accent! or any European based country accent... Hell some Americans don't even like Canadaians rapping... Lol.

But hold on I thought SAS had posh accents? Now its American accent? Oh wait I get it... It's an American posh accent... SMH. Your trying too hard b.

What part of S.A.S raps is a "fake life"?!S.A.S been about that life, go ask someone from Staten Island, do your research b.

[video - click to view]

04-09-2012, 04:02 PM         #68
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
Lol culture? The reason might be cos they have their own emcees who might be slightly more talented, you know Jay Z, Nas, Eminem, Biggie, Pac, etc etc...

Why are you talking for Americans tho?! You aint American... Some Americans (even in this thread) dont like SAS' ENGLISH accent! or any European based country accent... Hell some Americans don't even like Canadaians rapping... Lol.

But hold on I thought SAS had posh accents? Now its American accent? Oh wait I get it... It's an American posh accent... SMH. Your trying too hard b.

What part of S.A.S raps is a "fake life"?!S.A.S been about that life, go ask someone from Staten Island, do your research b.

they sound posh compared to the average london n*gga. and theres bits of americans in dere aswell.

So they're sayin that they were bout dat life in america but came back to uk n thought they'd focus on music n forget street life aint that convenient.

I dont see no one in staten reppin SAS n they dont rep staten. At one point they were even reppin harlem. So I call it how I see it, they aint never been bout dat life out ere. And this is the place I know best

They can rap and they are underrated don't get me wrong. But the whole tough guy, greazy bars fing aint for them. thats all im sayin
 6 years ago '05        #69
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
I swear I haven't heard these dudes since I was 16, but this sh*t is actually pretty nice
 6 years ago '09        #70
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,094 | Props total: 178 178
just landed in Stansted
 04-10-2012, 05:04 PM         #71
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
they sound posh compared to the average london n*gga. and theres bits of americans in dere aswell.

So they're sayin that they were bout dat life in america but came back to uk n thought they'd focus on music n forget street life aint that convenient.

I dont see no one in staten reppin SAS n they dont rep staten. At one point they were even reppin harlem. So I call it how I see it, they aint never been bout dat life out ere. And this is the place I know best

They can rap and they are underrated don't get me wrong. But the whole tough guy, greazy bars fing aint for them. thats all im sayin
Posh is sounding like the Queen, like I said your trying too hard...

No its called growing the fu*k up and realising you actually have a talent in something...

How would you see anyone in Staten repping them while you live in South London?! Smh. BUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT did you not watch the documentary? After like after 2 mins 30, you got Weebay from The Wire talking about he met them on the ferry (you only get the ferry to/from Staten Island) and then he is actually FROM Staten Island!!! Again like I said your trying too hard.

As for the UK, how you know what they did? Are you mans age?! Run in similar circles or ANYTHING!
 6 years ago '05        #72
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
this guy promoting south rappers is a 4ukin loser lol
 04-10-2012, 06:05 PM         #73
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
Posh is sounding like the Queen, like I said your trying too hard...

No its called growing the fu*k up and realising you actually have a talent in something...

How would you see anyone in Staten repping them while you live in South London?! Smh. BUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT did you not watch the documentary? After like after 2 mins 30, you got Weebay from The Wire talking about he met them on the ferry (you only get the ferry to/from Staten Island) and then he is actually FROM Staten Island!!! Again like I said your trying too hard.

As for the UK, how you know what they did? Are you mans age?! Run in similar circles or ANYTHING!
tryin to hard? im a south nikka n der fake to me... they dont get no love in shaolin dont lie. last time i heard of dem they were reppin harlem

i know they aint done sh*t in uk, im out ere on these streets aint NEVER EVER heard der name like dat. apart from the time they told juelz they had it like dat in ldn n he got kidnapped by o tre ones.

allow trying to prove their "realness". i really wish u had a point but u dont, just leave it at dat.
 04-10-2012, 06:33 PM         #74
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Song is garbage, beat especially is garbage.

I'm sure this might impress an American but the beat and rap is nothing special.
 04-10-2012, 06:36 PM         #75
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
If you're going to name talented emcees starting with overhyped recycle-material like Eminem, Biggie and Jay isn't the best idea

Don't make me laugh.
 04-10-2012, 06:44 PM         #76
chodestealer187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant take english dudes serious
 6 years ago '04        #77
brilljt 
space
space
$547 | Props total: 49 49
lol i had a feeling this thread would be full of uk heads, saying they prefer mans from their ends and man who prob roll or know S.A.S goin on like they some pioneers for uk rap.. or whatever you wanna call it..
but lets be real.. them in the same sentence as jade n styles

i mean they nice got a few good tracks, same as alot of other rappers mentioned like k-koke, dvs etc etc.. but commeee on they being real etc etc.. ok you did "your ting" in staten.. but then repping harlem, now eurogang. man are jumping on any ting lool.
anyways overall nice.. hope suttin works for them, soon they gonna be like mid 30's spittin same sh*t

Last edited by brilljt; 04-10-2012 at 07:07 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #78
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
 mR ReZiW said:
tryin to hard? im a south nikka n der fake to me... they dont get no love in shaolin dont lie. last time i heard of dem they were reppin harlem

i know they aint done sh*t in uk, im out ere on these streets aint NEVER EVER heard der name like dat. apart from the time they told juelz they had it like dat in ldn n he got kidnapped by o tre ones.

allow trying to prove their "realness". i really wish u had a point but u dont, just leave it at dat.
instead of being online talkn shyt go tell em there not real. lol u a dumbass, they got a entire video of ppl vouching for them n you saying there not real. go to sleep.
 6 years ago '07        #79
space
space
mR ReZiW just because S.A.S don't go on like the man's from the South, it doesn't prove nothing.

S.A.S are like vets in the game, and they lived that American Street life more than 10 years in NY so obviously they grew up in a more matured form now...

A lot of people can & have vouched for them in the States, i know people who went high school with these brothers and heard mad stories about how they got down (back in the days)...but i guess it's only natural you can't & won't believe it because...we as Londonders can't appreciate or admire the fact that these London boys did their thing across the shores and earnt their props fuelling more fire to the hate campaign.
S.A.S were affilated with people in the streets of NY, that certain London mans want to imitate & glorify....this ain't no gimmick it is what it is.

I'm from West London by the way (so now your gonna say i don't know about the streets or i'm posh lol).

Last edited by Get Familia; 04-10-2012 at 08:37 PM..
 04-10-2012, 08:44 PM         #80
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
instead of being online talkn shyt go tell em there not real. lol u a dumbass, they got a entire video of ppl vouching for them n you saying there not real. go to sleep.
how does sas d!ck taste

it is what it is, facts is facts. their lil video dont prove nuttem, I just see two n*ggaz beggin for street cred. get da fu*k outta here with this bullsh*t.

the only reason US ppl cant take london serious is coz of n*ggaz like dis. "tryna represent london while not representing london"

@getfamilia

who were they affiliated with? tell me please... these n*ggaz was claiming blood throwing up gang signs whem they aint even part of no set. their talkin bout alledged sh*t dat happened 15 yrs ago. I give ratings ro skrilla kid, coz hes known on road. pak man too, but even he got da broom shoved up his a.ss no homo

these r failed rappers, they had their shine back in 2003/04... white boi pleaseee

and u already know what imma say about west london. if u aint from bush/grove/acton/zart this conversations invalid

and i aint even a hater, cudnt give a fu*k about dese guys. just lettin everyone know the truth. they can rap butthey just aint real n WE dont fu*k wiv em

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-10-2012 at 08:52 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago