most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-06-2012, 07:29 PM         #41
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant take euro people serious when they try and act like g's.
theyre all just wack individuals.
 04-06-2012, 08:28 PM         #42
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youduglas said:
i cant take euro people serious when they try and act like g's.
theyre all just wack individuals.
n*gga plz, u dont know bout da scene

UK Road Rap rappers are actually real n*ggaz dat put in work. I mean, really put in work. Like how da US Rap scene was way back. This is grass roots sh*t, stright from the belly of the beast, US Rap scene is all about the boardroom in 2012. Thats why any road rapper thats about to blow the government through in jail. FREE R A

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-06-2012 at 08:32 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #43
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
 mR ReZiW said:
sas r from my hometown lol

sas r not an accurate potrail of da UK Rap scene. no one sounds like them, they sound posh. They have never been about no street life. they can rap i give dem dat, but to da average london n*gga their sh*ts beyond corny

back in the days when SAS blew up, no one in london was rapping. So no one in london payed them any or has ever payed them any attention.

sas r more US than UK tbh

Hold up, S.A.S. are from London and are probably one of ths finest rap duos around EUROPE....and even rated in America (which is rare)...so i don't think them sounding Posh has any relevance.

They rap how they are inflenced and they are also quite special in-terms of the market where they fit in. Hardly any real UK rappers get accepted in the US and have been in a position that they stand in. I personally feel that they are Global rappers...from London. Alot of people from the UK can't get their sound or rhymes appealed to a bigger audience because of their lack of ability to be versatile...
Alot of UK rappers just sound so amatuer-ish and monotone...it's about making music...creating a good flow, and having good hooks, etc..

Whereby S.A.S have substance, witty punchlines (they hard in early-mid 2000), swag...and a great flow that adopts bi-coastally and appeals to a bigger audience...they make SONGS.

Alot of rappers sound in the UK rappers don't make songs...it's just a message. But music has to be more than that, especially to make money.

That sh*t you posted ain't appealing...
 04-06-2012, 08:35 PM         #44
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

In August 2009, RSG rapper RA, who was formerly a.ssociated with the Peckham Boys, was jailed for life in the interest of public protection. RA, real name Josee Hylton-Reid, was allegedly the gunman who shot at four men with a Mac-10 sub-machine pistol as they sat in a parked car on Lilford Road, Brixton. The incident occurred on the 18th October 2008. Hylton-Reid is alleged to have fired twice before the gun jammed, he is then said to have made off in a waiting car. The intended victims notified the police immediatley and said that Hylton-Reid was the shooter.

There is some controversy surrounding the conviction of Hylton-Reid. After the victims, who were allegedly rival gang members and known criminals, notified the police that RA was the gunman the police immediately arrived to search Hylton-Reids property on Lilford Road (Brigstock House) – where the shooting was alleged to have taken place. Hylton-Reid was not at home when the police arrived, however, they asked his family to inform Hylton-Reid that he was being sought in relation to the incident.

Hylton-Reid, baffled at the allegations decided to go and hand himself in to police to clear his name. However, on doing so he was arrested and charged with attempted murder. He was sentenced to life in the interest of public protection based on witness (criminals) testimonies. There was no evidence linking Hylton-Reid to the scene, no DNA or gun powder residue and the firearm has never been recovered. Hylton-Reid maintains that he was not at the scene of the shooting when it took place, however, he was convicted after the three victims positively identified Hyton-Reid during an ID parade.

Detective Inspector Michael Millar, from Operation Trident, said “The conviction of this very dangerous individual is testament to the immense bravery of the victims (rival gang members and known criminals) – who were willing to testify against him – and the determination and tenacity of Trident’s investigating team".

All newspaper articles regarding the incident have since been removed from the internet. Furthermore, newspaper archives which require logins have also removed the articles relating to the incident. The conviction which took place at Inner London Crown Court has also had the transcript removed from the Court News service. Those who are closer to Hylton-Reid maintain that he has been set-up by Trident detectives conspiring with Trident nominals. The case sends with it a message that the police and Trident can take you out of the game, whether you are guilty or not.

Josee Hylton-Reid is said to have begun prospective appeal proceedings in relation to this matter from March 2012.
r u madddd
 6 years ago '07        #45
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
no point even fu*kin wiv sas, ur missing out on some real UK talent. not no generic US sh*t

real street n*ggaz, makin real street musik

LOL sound like a mad hater...
 04-06-2012, 08:42 PM         #46
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get Familia said:
Hold up, S.A.S. are from London and are probably one of ths finest rap duos around EUROPE....and even rated in America (which is rare)...so i don't think them sounding Posh has any relevance.

They rap how they are inflenced and they are also quite special in-terms of the market where they fit in. Hardly any real UK rappers get accepted in the US and have been in a position that they stand in. I personally feel that they are Global rappers...from London. Alot of people from the UK can't get their sound or rhymes appealed to a bigger audience because of their lack of ability to be versatile...
Alot of UK rappers just sound so amatuer-ish and monotone...it's about making music...creating a good flow, and having good hooks, etc..

Whereby S.A.S have substance, witty punchlines (they hard in early-mid 2000), swag...and a great flow that adopts bi-coastally and appeals to a bigger audience...they make SONGS.

Alot of rappers sound in the UK rappers don't make songs...it's just a message. But music has to be more than that, especially to make money.

That sh*t you posted ain't appealing...

you want songs?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-06-2012 at 08:45 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #47
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
S.A.S - Super Mario Bros (BBC Radio 1 Rip - Charlie Sloth & Zane Lowe)
 04-06-2012, 10:52 PM         #48
tweedle- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

This guys now saying SAS are better than Jada and Styles & at the same time

What ends are you from? Primrose Hill?
 6 years ago '04        #49
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
space
$32,798 | Props total: 23555 23555
master william
 6 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
you want songs?

Some good SONGS you posted....

But that's my point, i only find a handful of UK rappers nice, appealing enough to be heard. There are a lof of people in the UK who listen to RAP music, but just can't get in to UK Rap...so how the fu*k can you expect people from overseas to appeciate that sh*t unless you have a global sound.

I don't give a fu*k about shotting up videos in the hood and talking that 'greazy' talk, if sounds sh*t, then it's sh*t. C'mon man, half these UK rappers can't even stay on beat....
 6 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 tweedle- said:

This guys now saying SAS are better than Jada and Styles & at the same time

What ends are you from? Primrose Hill?
Yeah i think they could go toe-to-toe with Jada & Styles in a battle....why is that hard to believe...oh wait is it because you have a perception that S.A.S ain't ghetto enough or shooting mad videos in the hood?? Have you forgotten about 'rap skills'?

What end am i from..??? The fu*k has that got to do with it mate....i'm sure you'd rather be Primrose Hill than where your at now....so what's your point.

Your mind is elementary it seems...
 04-07-2012, 11:57 AM         #52
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:

sas r not an accurate potrail of da UK Rap scene. no one sounds like them, they sound posh. They have never been about no street life. they can rap i give dem dat, but to da average london n*gga their sh*ts beyond corny

back in the days when SAS blew up, no one in london was rapping. So no one in london payed them any or has ever payed them any attention.

Why would they?!?! There is/was no UK rap scene lol when they started rapping for them to portray. Why would they portray UK street life? When their street life is based on Staten Island, New York?!?! Where the went school... Its corny and far fetched to some london n*ggas cos its London n*ggas telling an American tale, which aint us, but its them! and probably the reason the tri-state felt them like that even with the accents cos its STREET LIFE and they was really out there!

Thats why posting a thousand K Kokes, Giggs, Joe Blacks, DVS, Blade Browns, Krept & Konans, is all pointless on a American site, cos if Americans dont feel SAS I doubt they will feel anything ever out of London rapping.

Also the irony is that most of the younger UK rappers that are doing punchline rap now will admit that SAS are the ones of that first Channel U/UK rap wave that led them to think it was possible in the UK or they would all be rapping like Klashnekoff/Sway or doing grime, lmao.

Last edited by Forward; 04-07-2012 at 12:02 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #53
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,620 | Props total: 100 100
song was fire
 04-07-2012, 01:34 PM         #54
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
Why would they?!?! There is/was no UK rap scene lol when they started rapping for them to portray. Why would they portray UK street life? When their street life is based on Staten Island, New York?!?! Where the went school... Its corny and far fetched to some london n*ggas cos its London n*ggas telling an American tale, which aint us, but its them! and probably the reason the tri-state felt them like that even with the accents cos its STREET LIFE and they was really out there!

Thats why posting a thousand K Kokes, Giggs, Joe Blacks, DVS, Blade Browns, Krept & Konans, is all pointless on a American site, cos if Americans dont feel SAS I doubt they will feel anything ever out of London rapping.

Also the irony is that most of the younger UK rappers that are doing punchline rap now will admit that SAS are the ones of that first Channel U/UK rap wave that led them to think it was possible in the UK or they would all be rapping like Klashnekoff/Sway or doing grime, lmao.
The only reason Americans don't feel UK rap is cos they don't understand the culture. If they know that guys in the scene are really about that life, they'd be feeling it. Americans expect london n*ggas to have accents like SAS, that generic american sh*t. But when they here the real UK rap n*ggaz, they can't believe they really sound like "n*ggaz". Thats the big hurdle, people don't like what they don't understand. And if they knew the background stories i.e. who's in what set, who they got beef with they'd love it.

They were definitely the first punchline rappers. but they didn't really do nuttem for the game. Coz they've never really been a factor in the UK Road Rap scene. PDC/ Northstar were the first to really set the trend for Road rappers in comparison to grime. Road rap is that straight from the stret sh*t. Road rap is what the Metropolitan Police Service don't want to gain recognition. I.E why they have taken out whoevers next to blow on some FBI vs Black Liberals sh*t. They know that if Road Rap crosses over to mainstream the roads are gonna get heated

Get Familia said:
Some good SONGS you posted....

But that's my point, i only find a handful of UK rappers nice, appealing enough to be heard. There are a lof of people in the UK who listen to RAP music, but just can't get in to UK Rap...so how the fu*k can you expect people from overseas to appeciate that sh*t unless you have a global sound.

I don't give a fu*k about shotting up videos in the hood and talking that 'greazy' talk, if sounds sh*t, then it's sh*t. C'mon man, half these UK rappers can't even stay on beat....
stay on beat?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

UK Road Rap don't make "cross over" music, it#s music made for the streets/ But every now n then, one big tune will slip under the radar. i.e. talkin da ardest. But even when Giggs was gonna blow n cross over Police stopped him, look at what happened to him now. It's self explanatory. I think the same thing happened to Max B

how can you say you don't care about the greaze talk, but you listen to sas talk greaze bout a fake life

Last edited by A6249CF; 04-07-2012 at 01:40 PM..
 04-07-2012, 01:46 PM         #55
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Get Familia said:
Yeah i think they could go toe-to-toe with Jada & Styles in a battle....why is that hard to believe...oh wait is it because you have a perception that S.A.S ain't ghetto enough or shooting mad videos in the hood?? Have you forgotten about 'rap skills'?

What end am i from..??? The fu*k has that got to do with it mate....i'm sure you'd rather be Primrose Hill than where your at now....so what's your point.

Your mind is elementary it seems...
u got this post wrong

hes asking where ur from coz hes bemused at how you can bread (love) SAS so much

where r u from? u must be from a suburb
 6 years ago '04        #56
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
song is wack
 6 years ago '04        #57
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 1631 1631
 mR ReZiW said:

lol smh my nig thats what I meant by them being from your hometown, ppl only in that region gon' favorite whats hot to them instead of artist who just have a wider appeal outside of the UK
 6 years ago '04        #58
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
i only like old grime sh*t from london/uk/whatever just seems like they try too hard to be hood cuz they got funny accents

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

this beat >
 6 years ago '07        #59
castro 392 heat pts392 OP
space
space
$10,594 | Props total: 8672 8672
they gotta mixtape droppin 2moro (sunday)
 6 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 Forward said:

I salute this post...you ain't wrong. :agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy