S.A.S. - Super Mario Bros (BANGER!!)

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
90 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
61 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
102 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-11-2012, 06:23 PM         #261
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I said Klash and Dizzee was popping? Was they not?

When did I say Juelz didnt diss them?

Shouted out Ill Mill? Lol, I asked a question.
 04-11-2012, 06:26 PM         #262
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Klash and Dizzee, you might as well have mentioned Smiley Culture. You make no sense.
 04-11-2012, 06:30 PM         #263
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Klash and Dizzee, you might as well have mentioned Smiley Culture. You make no sense.
How old are you? Smh. Dunnohow you comparing Klash and Dizzee buzzes in early 2000 to Smilty Culture who's was 90s at best, but you man have consistently been trying too hard, I cant fault you there.

Last edited by Forward; 04-11-2012 at 06:33 PM..
 04-11-2012, 06:32 PM         #264
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you sed dizzie n klashnekoff BEEN poppin, not was popping

so u agree juelz did diss you, but why was this?

you shouted out ill mill like say hes relevant... talkin like he was carlo gambino about 'if he was in a war' behave yourself

and what about sas's name holding weight in london? i see you left that bit out

Qualified said:
you rate dvs as road, yet he got robbed by a bunch of kids with no facial hair

then you say sas are soft.

okay yup im outta here.
dvs n sas cant be mentioned in da same breathe. thats a real G, anyone can get stuck. If you was really out ere, you wouldn't even be talking sh*t like dat. coz lord knows you wouldn't dare go St Ralphs in a R8 fully shinning with da big chain n ting. plus when u gotta strap in ur face, wt u gonna do.

dont be talkin bout deevie, like u can really throw dirt on his name. he actually put in work, none of that sitting infront of a camera telling tales
 04-11-2012, 06:48 PM         #265
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Smh, "I've been to the shop" its a past tense. If I meant now, I'd have said "are" popping. fu*king hell, your a retard.

Shouldnt you ask Juelz why? I already told you Juelz running with a pretence, he can't back down fro his suspect story can he?

Again when did I shout out Ill Mill? I asked a question. Are you implying Mill is soft? Cos Mill stays openly chatting sh*t about all the man your heralding and posting videos of in here and don't get touched... But hey they the real ones.

You said imply, I aint responding that what you think I implied, like I been said post up quotes in my words to expose my lies not what you think I implied, you mug.

Last edited by Forward; 04-11-2012 at 06:51 PM..
 04-11-2012, 06:57 PM         #266
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
Smh, "I've been to the shop" its a past tense. If I meant now, I'd have said "are" popping. fu*king hell, your a retard.

Shouldnt you ask Juelz why? I already told you Juelz running with a pretence, he can't back down fro his suspect story can he?

Again when did I shout out Ill Mill? I asked a question. Are you implying Mill is soft? Cos Mill stays openly chatting sh*t about all the man your heralding and posting videos of in here and don't get touched... But hey they the real ones.

You said imply, I aint responding that what you think I implied, like I been said post up quotes in my words to expose my lies not what you think I implied, you mug.
fair enough

juelz already addressed it, find dat video where hes in the studio with your boy bugzy. i see you finding all types of old sh*t so i know you got dat. and if you aint, how convenient. he done said you n*ggaz lied n u aint bount nuffin, n in da same video he banned u from harlem. n ur best friend bugzy was in studio right there

ill mill is washed, he gets away with talkin reckless coz hes irrelevant. this n*gga cud never rapped, u man jumped on his d!ck coz u thought it'd get u street cred. talkin like yung meth aint been deading off sms since 08. sms is dead

da fu*k u say imply three times for, just answer the question n stop pus*y footing round it
 04-11-2012, 07:04 PM         #267
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The video tht got suddenly taken down -

[video - click to view]

Ahh that one... wonder why it got taken down... and like I said how that ban working? Cos since Haze shot a video with Max B in Harlem, and Mega posted up pics of him in Harlem. Your giving Juelz way too much credit and ranking and treatinghis word for gospel when them man already ridiculed instantly.

Lol at thinking its cos Mill's irrelevant... What the same SMS Youngsta was part of? The same Youngsta that drove into a police station when being chased by SMS... zzzzzz

Last edited by Forward; 04-11-2012 at 07:13 PM..
 04-11-2012, 07:13 PM         #268
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
about suddenly, this videos like 4yrs old. dont act like u aint happy it aint up, wud fully dead ur argument

da whole sms youngsta beef was bk in like 2006/07 wen they were gettin busy before u lot started trying to d!ckride. by the time u lot try jump on der d!ck sms was dead n ill mill was lookin like a nitty. lol @ comin wiv dem dumb rumours

"da fu*k u say imply three times for, just answer the question n stop pus*y footing round it" I see you tryna disrregard dis

funny how all da sh*t your talking.. from you puttin in work in staten, to juelz kidnap, to the youngsta beef all happened 4-15 years ago

[pic - click to view]

04-11-2012, 07:25 PM         #269
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Youngsta was in prison in '06 and being that he came home and was still repping SMS... I make it that your chatting sh*t, but it aint the first time, even your post about what happened to DVS was full with incorrect tings, but its whatever.

When do you think SAS started fu*king with SMS?

and I wish the video was still up cos Bugzy talking about one thing & Juelz another?

Last edited by Forward; 04-11-2012 at 07:28 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #270
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
 mR ReZiW said:
you sed dizzie n klashnekoff BEEN poppin, not was popping

so u agree juelz did diss you, but why was this?

you shouted out ill mill like say hes relevant... talkin like he was carlo gambino about 'if he was in a war' behave yourself

and what about sas's name holding weight in london? i see you left that bit out

dvs n sas cant be mentioned in da same breathe. thats a real G, anyone can get stuck. If you was really out ere, you wouldn't even be talking sh*t like dat. coz lord knows you wouldn't dare go St Ralphs in a R8 fully shinning with da big chain n ting. plus when u gotta strap in ur face, wt u gonna do.

dont be talkin bout deevie, like u can really throw dirt on his name. he actually put in work, none of that sitting infront of a camera telling tales
sas had guns in there face in new york never got robbed

dvs was in england got robbed by kids

i like dvs i really do, no lie, but you can't say one person isnt real, then defend a person who got robbed by people that ain't even hit puberty.

n even if he couldnt do anything at the time... those people that robbed him, those year 9 kids are still breathing.

im done,
 04-11-2012, 07:30 PM         #271
Slime Vado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
14 pages on fu*king SAS!?

6 years ago '05        #272
Qualified 
space
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
n u aint bount nuffin, n in da same video he banned u from harlem. n ur best friend bugzy was in studio right there
how are sas banned from harlem, they were there 2months ago.

you need to look your mother in the eye, n tell her that she raised a bi*ch boy
 04-11-2012, 07:35 PM         #273
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
Youngsta was in prison in '06 and being that he came home and was still repping SMS... I make it that your chatting sh*t, but it aint the first time, even your post about what happened to DVS was full with incorrect tings, but its whatever.

When do you think SAS started fu*king with SMS?

and I wish the video was still up cos Bugzy talking about one thing & Juelz another?
ur bringing up sh*t that happened years ago, i dont live in the past like you man. talkin about staten like u was der puttin in work yday. all i know is that sh*t is old ancient beef, n u n*ggaz is ancient, n sms is ancient. ur mixtapes is artifacts

nefing I said bout dvs aint incorrect. he went st ralphs in da whip, chain all out n got stuck by youngstas with strapz. simple. Does that make him any less gangsta? no, coz hes really is bout that life, we know him out ere. we dont know you

i cant be fu*kin wiv dem 'once upon a time' stories. Im from ur hometown n I see the guys u roll wiv n how u roll, u aint bought dat life. the only fing i know u for on a street level is lettin juelz get robbed

i cudnt give a fu*k when u started fu*kin wiv sms, you man are too old to be tryna prove street credibility.
 6 years ago '05        #274
Qualified 
space
space
space
 mR ReZiW said:
ur bringing up sh*t that happened years ago, i dont live in the past like you man. talkin about staten like u was der puttin in work yday. all i know is that sh*t is old ancient beef, n u n*ggaz is ancient, n sms is ancient. ur mixtapes is artifacts

nefing I said bout dvs aint incorrect. he went st ralphs in da whip, chain all out n got stuck by youngstas with strapz. simple. Does that make him any less gangsta? no, coz hes really is bout that life, we know him out ere. we dont know you

i cudnt give a fu*k when u started fu*kin wiv sms, you man are too old to be tryna prove street credibility.
so dvs is gangsta yeah, so how many of those youts did he dupy after he got stuck up?
 04-11-2012, 07:46 PM         #275
natty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No one in the UK fu*ks with SAS or really every did they ain't relevant.
 04-11-2012, 07:47 PM         #276
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
so dvs is gangsta yeah, so how many of those youts did he dupy after he got stuck up?
ur talkin like he aint got bodies doe. compared to all the work hes put in this was minor gang.

u know what, im done. For guys that r supposed to know whats good u man r moist. n for guys who r touching thirty u man are neeky, tryna insult mums n dat.

heres your street credentials

[pic - click to view]

congrats
 6 years ago '05        #277
Qualified 
space
space
space
this guy still believes im sas, hahahaah

anyway you just spent all day replying and making this thread more popular you jobless monkey.

go find a vocation instead of sitting on mans nuts all day long.
 6 years ago '07        #278
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
mR ReZiW and ROFLSTOMP i don't know whether you both are the same person...but damn you really have no clue.

The sh*t you say is mad contradicting. The proof is in the pudding, it's documented.

Oh and by the way....ain't no-one banned in Harlem, are you mad!

Like dude said on the other page....Mega was there already recently.

Last edited by Get Familia; 04-11-2012 at 09:35 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #279
Get Familia 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,481 | Props total: 144 144
Narnia EP out now!! It's dope!
 04-12-2012, 04:52 AM         #280
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:

i cant be fu*kin wiv dem 'once upon a time' stories. Im from ur hometown n I see the guys u roll wiv n how u roll, u aint bought dat life. the only fing i know u for on a street level is lettin juelz get robbed

Who brought Youngsta into this thread? You. Who brought up sh*t years ago like Juelz getting napped? You. Stop trying so hard, like I've been saying from my very FIRST post. If S.A.S so moist them you aint gotta discredit them as everybody would know and there be a bunch of stories about their L's, but you stay on here talking about sh*t you dont know.

I swear I said ages ago they grew the fu*k up. I swear in the documentary they said they came back to London feeling like the two things they advance in while in America was the rapping and the street sh*t and the street sh*t already got them in trouble... So rapping was the path they intentionally chose.

In a whip? Thought it was a R8 earlier? The ones that told everyone they didnt use a strap? and put his sh*t all over the internet? I aint here to sh*t on DVS. But stop acting like these man are some incredible Hulk gangstas, yet S.A.S are moist, when the documentary of peoples lifes look way different to way your trying to push.

Juelz got robbed now? Seen. The reaching. IMMENSE.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
37 comments
2 days ago