Phat ass white girl for real
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
109 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-11-2012, 05:14 PM         #181
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
I haven't made SAS out to be chart toppers at all, infact I have been deliberately understated.

They are European are they not? Was they not rapping as Eurogang on Channel U in its earliest days? Did they not setup a imprint called Dipset Europe as far back as 2004?
Mate, everybody and their dog was on Channel U. School children were on Channel U. That's like the worst measuring stick possible.
 04-11-2012, 05:15 PM         #182
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if da whole Juelz kidnapp situation went down da way sas said, then why did juelz diss sas while he was gettin kidnapped n stop fu*kin wiv dem after? hmmm

mega, may... like I said, I respect u guys as rappers. ur underrated, u got skills. But arguing/ catching feelings on a message board made me lose ratings for you. ur street cred mean that much to you? let it go man, let it go
 04-11-2012, 05:15 PM         #183
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
That's what I siad, you joined the other day to defend SAS. Makes me think you have a vested interest in them, considering SAS have about 4 fans in the United Kingdom...

The fact you and your man keep accidently using Yanks spellings and agree on everything makes me even more suspicious.

Something is very, very odd with you two.
I dunno when I joined here, but put it this way it wasnt in the last 6 weeks thats for sure. I guess I must have known this thread was coming...

Oh its 4 fans now? Lol. Your a salty mug.

Yank spellings? What is a yank spelling?
 04-11-2012, 05:17 PM         #184
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
go to new york n see how many people in new york know who those people are

man talking about whats real, but promotes dvs a guy that got robbed by teenagers n did absolutly nothing, im done here.

from now you guys get ignored
Why are you so hung up on America? Who gives a fu*k about New York? Tell me who knows SAS in Australia, South Africa, Slovakia, Venezuela etc?

Can't you see why everybody thinks you're actually SAS? What kind of Yank worshipping homo would put so much emphasis on one US state

How many SAS videos have that type of view count?

SAS are not global. They've got some buzz stateside and nothing uk side. You're kidding yourself
 6 years ago '05        #185
Qualified 
space
space
space
$261 | Props total: 4 4
the hate is on extreme right now, all the way turned up hahahaha
 04-11-2012, 05:18 PM         #186
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
if da whole Juelz kidnapp situation went down da way sas said, then why did juelz diss sas while he was gettin kidnapped n stop fu*kin wiv dem after? hmmm

mega, may... like I said, I respect u guys as rappers. ur underrated, u got skills. But arguing/ catching feelings on a message board made me lose ratings for you. ur street cred mean that much to you? let it go man, let it go
I almost feel sorry for these types. So famous they're on internet messageboards using aliases
 04-11-2012, 05:19 PM         #187
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
So you're saying I can name 10 rappers all time who are more popular than SAS? I could name you 50 if we're talking all time

Lowkey
Klashnekoff
Smiley Culture
London Posse
Skinnyman
Roots Manuva
Dizzee Rascal
Foreign Beggars
Demon Boyz
Hardnoise
London Posse
Blade (old Blade)
Kano
Sway
Devlin
Phi Life

etc etc

SAS don't even rate a mention presently or historically as popular British rappers.
Rapping while they have been rapping obviously and had there period during that time also.
 04-11-2012, 05:19 PM         #188
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
SAS are not global. They've got some buzz stateside and nothing uk side. You're kidding yourself
with all due respect, they HAD a buzz stateside. a few years ago
 6 years ago '05        #189
Qualified 
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
I almost feel sorry for these types. So famous they're on internet messageboards using aliases
ive been on this site for years, lemme guess i signed up 8 years ago just for this thread
 04-11-2012, 05:20 PM         #190
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:
with all due respect, they HAD a buzz stateside. a few years ago
I'm trying to be generous for them, to show I'm not completely bias. But you're right, they've got fu*k all in the states these days. Come crawling back to the UK trying to make something because their mixtape career died a quick death
 6 years ago '05        #191
Qualified 
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

BUGZY SAYING SAS REAL BLOODS

mate im done lololol how much evidence
 6 years ago '05        #192
Qualified 
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
I'm trying to be generous for them, to show I'm not completely bias. But you're right, they've got fu*k all in the states these days. Come crawling back to the UK trying to make something because their mixtape career died a quick death
fu*k all in the u.s, yet they just dropped a mixtape with one of the biggest US NEW YORK DJ'S

THEY WERE ON FRENCH MONTANA'S LAST MIXTAPE

BUT YEAH there nothing in america hahahahaha
 04-11-2012, 05:24 PM         #193
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROFLSTOMP said:
No it's not. IF you're really about that and are in the streets people wouldn't move to your friend in the first place.

The fact Juelz was embarassed like that shows that none of those guys even gave SAS and their non existent street cred a second thought.

If SAS were thorough on the streets people wouldn't be running up on their label mates and embarassing them infront of the world, for fear of retribution. But nobody thought "oh sh*t, we better not do this, sas are gonna come get us" lmfao!

use some common sense
40k debt... Man die over debts that are 10% of that...

If S.A.S so soft why was everyone so mad at S.A.S?! Why did nobody do that sh*t earlier in the day when they was with Juelz? You use some common sense. Strange they did it to Juelz later with his security there, but not to Juelz when he was with them, they aint security guards...

Last edited by Forward; 04-11-2012 at 05:27 PM..
 04-11-2012, 05:25 PM         #194
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
fu*k all in the u.s, yet they just dropped a mixtape with one of the biggest US NEW YORK DJ'S

THEY WERE ON FRENCH MONTANA'S LAST MIXTAPE

BUT YEAH there nothing in america hahahahaha
Oh sh*t, not French Montana!? What a superstar he is. And NY's biggest DJ oh no, that cements their position as global artists.

d!ckhead, listen to me closely. SAS get no views online, they have no wikipedia page, they're unknowns in the uk, they're unknowns in every country, they have some minor name-ring in NY - I don't give a sh*t.

SAS are not popular in the UK, they've got no road credentials in the UK, and they've got no global popularity.

You're making a mockery of yourself.
 04-11-2012, 05:27 PM         #195
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Forward said:
40k debt... Man die over debts that are 10% of that...

If S.A.S so soft why was everyone so mad at S.A.S?! Why did nobody do that sh*t earlier in the day when they was with Juelz? You use some common sense. Strange they did it to Juelz with his security but not to Juelz when he was with them, they aint security guards...
It's not strange, it's really rather simple, SAS left Juelz because they're/you're soft. If SAS are about that why didn't they do something in response?

You have to wonder, don't you, why you and your man have such a vested interest in the supposed greatness of SAS. It's super suspect. If you aren't SAS you're homos, if nothing else.

How come SAS don't have a wikipedia page btw, you never answered me
 6 years ago '05        #196
Qualified 
space
space
space
 ROFLSTOMP said:
Oh sh*t, not French Montana!? What a superstar he is. And NY's biggest DJ oh no, that cements their position as global artists.

d!ckhead, listen to me closely. SAS get no views online, they have no wikipedia page, they're unknowns in the uk, they're unknowns in every country, they have some minor name-ring in NY - I don't give a sh*t.

SAS are not popular in the UK, they've got no road credentials in the UK, and they've got no global popularity.

You're making a mockery of yourself.
but.... you're from manchester

why you so concerned about people you dont know hahahaha you're so gay
 04-11-2012, 05:31 PM         #197
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:
but.... you're from manchester
I am? That's news to me
 04-11-2012, 05:31 PM         #198
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Qualified said:

BUGZY SAYING SAS REAL BLOODS

mate im done lololol how much evidence
trying wayyy to hard... this videos like 4yrs old

and after all dat tough talk, you still got banned from harlem...by......juelz?
 04-11-2012, 05:32 PM         #199
Forward 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mR ReZiW said:

Juelz said whatever was needed to say to get home... Hence the same man turning on him when they realised it was just a gas.

Did Juelz stop fu*king with them or did they stop fu*king with him? Smh, acting like them man aint got no pride, "yeah Juelz you dissed us in London, but dont worry we still wanna hang out with you" GTFOH.
 04-11-2012, 05:32 PM         #200
A6249CF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he dissed you lot after the kidnapp too, when he was home. why? whyyy

lol @ finkin juelz needed u, u needed juelz. he stopped fu*kin wiv u, plain n simple
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
143 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago