iPhone users: Android is ruining our Instagram club

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
251 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
154 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
125 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 DallasTexas said:
apple>>>> droid,

deal with it

50%>>>>30%

sh*t samsung>>>apple when it comes to phone. Ask apple why majority of the parts are samsung.
 6 years ago '05        #102
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,721 | Props total: 2206 2206
So the fu*k what?!? Deal with it. Iphone users act like a bunch of little bi*ches sometimes. YOU ARE NOT THE sh*t BECAUSE YOU OWN AN IPHONE.
 6 years ago '05        #103
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,721 | Props total: 2206 2206
 VictoryThagr8 said:
50%>>>>30%

sh*t samsung>>>apple when it comes to phone. Ask apple why majority of the parts are samsung.
This is what makes the majority of iphone people complete dumbasses. samsung, toshiba, foxconn make the same parts for iphone that they do on most of the popular droids. so whats the argument here. gtfoh.
 6 years ago '06        #104
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 DallasTexas said:
apple :hay: <<<<<<<<< droid :cooter: :guns:

deal with it

fixed
 6 years ago '05        #105
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 Kevin said:
I've noticed that there's now spam on instagram...
You know who to blame
 04-08-2012, 08:48 AM         #106
bongt0ker420 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fxckin f*ggits....ima droid soon to b windows phone user and if i saw and heard one of these pus*ys complaining....id smack the bi*ch up
 6 years ago '07        #107
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,382 | Props total: 1054 1054
Photofunia, camerafx, and camera360 0ver instagram
 6 years ago '05        #108
bi0 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,580 | Props total: 1137 1137
STFU iPhone users think just because they pay $600 every 6 months for a new phone they get exclusive apps
 04-08-2012, 03:40 PM         #109
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
I was once an iPhone 4S about a week and a half ago and switched to a RAZR MAXX. First off the phone is amazing and does so much more than my iPhone 4S. I kind of missed the Instagram app because of all the pics chicks use to post on there but I quickly got over it. Then a few days ago when Instagram made the app available on both OS' I started seeing all these tweegrams people were posting dogging Android users. The funny thing about it was that the arguments had no valid premise at all. Some people were saying that their iPhone cost more than any Droid device around. First sign of ignorance there being that the Galaxy Nexus and MAXX sell at $299.99 a piece unless they are talking about the 64gb model which I know of no one having. Secondly people were talking about how trashy the images would look when in fact the HTC Rezound and MAXX both have awesome cameras. The last thing that made me laugh was the fact that all or most iPhone users ran over to a new app called Pic You. The messed up part about all of this is that the "hate" that is being festered up is from young people all around the same age and race. We as people have enough separating us aside from skin color, financial status, religion and neighborhoods now we have a damn photo taking SOCIAL NETWORKING app drawing YET another line in the sand. A while someone asked me do I ever think we can obtain world peace and I emphatically said NO! People asked why and I said because the moment we inch towards it there will be another reason or reasons as to why we can't obtain it. Instagram is one of those reasons why. More so the users of Instagram drawing the line in the sand so to speak. As an Apple product user who has a MacBook Pro, iPad 2 and Apple TV I found it hard to pry myself off of the iPhone but I wanted to expound on the use of my $29.99 unlimited data plan and not be pigeon held to slow 3G speeds. I can honestly say that there have been several "debates" if you will between myself and other iPhone users in the last week about their phones and mine and the overwhelming response from them as to why they like the iPhone is "Well...it's an iPhone!" I don't bash them for their decisions I just pray that they try to crawl out of the box, see the light and at least test what else their carrier has before just drinking the kool aid over and over and allowing it to have such a blinding grasp on their sense of rational.
paragraphs motherfu*ker can you type them?
 6 years ago '04        #110
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,748 | Props total: 1557 1557
 shadow_boxer said:
photoshop users should be made all together...........................it aint that serious
nah Instagram is nowhere near as deep as PS I played with it for a minute not close its cool for ya phone though
 6 years ago '08        #111
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,443 | Props total: 527 527
 One Gud Cide said:
paragraphs motherfu*ker can you type them?
 6 years ago '05        #112
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,542 | Props total: 274 274
Instagram for the Android users has been dumb downed for whatever reason.. We dont have as many editing options as the Iphone users. With time, I'm expecting that to change tho.. It is a nice app tho, but as of right now Pudding Camera is k!lling the Instagram Camera..
 6 years ago '05        #113
GameBreaker 
space
space
$1,211 | Props total: 0 0
I don't even see the point of instagram
 6 years ago '12        #114
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
7 pages for this bullsh*t
 6 years ago '07        #115
sittinpretti 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 2684 2684
For some reason I think that some of the pics on the app wasnt taken with a camera phone
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago