iPhone users: Android is ruining our Instagram club

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
I was once an iPhone 4S about a week and a half ago and switched to a RAZR MAXX. First off the phone is amazing and does so much more than my iPhone 4S. I kind of missed the Instagram app because of all the pics chicks use to post on there but I quickly got over it. Then a few days ago when Instagram made the app available on both OS' I started seeing all these tweegrams people were posting dogging Android users. The funny thing about it was that the arguments had no valid premise at all. Some people were saying that their iPhone cost more than any Droid device around. First sign of ignorance there being that the Galaxy Nexus and MAXX sell at $299.99 a piece unless they are talking about the 64gb model which I know of no one having. Secondly people were talking about how trashy the images would look when in fact the HTC Rezound and MAXX both have awesome cameras. The last thing that made me laugh was the fact that all or most iPhone users ran over to a new app called Pic You. The messed up part about all of this is that the "hate" that is being festered up is from young people all around the same age and race. We as people have enough separating us aside from skin color, financial status, religion and neighborhoods now we have a damn photo taking SOCIAL NETWORKING app drawing YET another line in the sand. A while someone asked me do I ever think we can obtain world peace and I emphatically said NO! People asked why and I said because the moment we inch towards it there will be another reason or reasons as to why we can't obtain it. Instagram is one of those reasons why. More so the users of Instagram drawing the line in the sand so to speak. As an Apple product user who has a MacBook Pro, iPad 2 and Apple TV I found it hard to pry myself off of the iPhone but I wanted to expound on the use of my $29.99 unlimited data plan and not be pigeon held to slow 3G speeds. I can honestly say that there have been several "debates" if you will between myself and other iPhone users in the last week about their phones and mine and the overwhelming response from them as to why they like the iPhone is "Well...it's an iPhone!" I don't bash them for their decisions I just pray that they try to crawl out of the box, see the light and at least test what else their carrier has before just drinking the kool aid over and over and allowing it to have such a blinding grasp on their sense of rational.
real talk. i don't even really have anything to add to that. you hit the nail on the head. like i said earlier, our society is heading towards a bad place because of all this technology. we allow it to dictate our lives too much and now it's causing us to be divided. fu*king stupid man. I once read a quote that said "We live in an era of smart phones and stupid people." and i'm starting to believe that that's true.
 6 years ago '09        #82
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
Since when did having an iPhone make u rich?
 6 years ago '04        #83
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,346 | Props total: 2774 2774
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
Since when did having an iPhone make u rich?
The top selling smart phones are high end android and iPhone which both cost the same. sh*t the note cost more the iPhone 4s and sold 5 mill.
 6 years ago '06        #84
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
other than the normal iphone users which account for about 5% of total iphone owners, iphone users are mostly made up of females and feminine hipsters so it's no surprise they're crying about something so gay
 6 years ago '06        #85
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Luisc137 said:
android f*gs mad as fu*k ITT... they've been flocking to any instagram topic faster than the iphone users complaining.
 beigebabie said:
ANDROID USERS ARE HOES!!!! fu*k YALL n*ggaS WITH YOUR SPAM AND sh*t!!! I JUST GOT 10 NEW FOLLOWERS TODAY AND THEY ALL HAD ANDROIDS I IGNORED ALL THEM! LMFAO AND I NOTICE THE SPAM THAT CAM ALONG TOO!!!! "HEY BEST BUY IS GIVING OUT FREE IPADS!!!" SOMEONE COMMENTED ON LIKE 5 RANDOM a.ss PICS GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE!!! ANDROID IS FOR THE CORNY a.ss n*ggaS WHO STILL THINK HAVING "TOTAL CONTROL" IS COOL … n*gga IF TOTAL CONTROL IS THAT IMPORTANT GET YOUR IPHONE UNLOCKED AND JAILBROKE AND SHUT UP!! YALL STILL AINT fu*kIN WITH MY INSTAGRAM PIMPIN THO!! CAUSE THE HIPSTER GIRLS KNOW ANDROID n*ggaS IS FRAUDS!!!!

[pic - click to view]

TIP2009 said:
androids blow d!ck period....shjitty a.ss phones...
 TIP2009 said:
nawww, you're just poor and need cheap 100$ phones with subpar equipment, and technology (I don't think any androids run on at&t, only verizon, which has been proven to have equipment that's less than 1/5 as good as att, and turns the frequency up on their 3g/4g chips, which is hazardous to humans health...they dont' care...they give it to you cheap since it's even cheaper than att---best of everything.....

you buy cheap sh*t at walmart...they don't sell strivers row, prps, they sure as fu*k don't sell anything but iphones/ipads/tvs and electronics worth more than 250$....you'd fit in....g sh*t.....

Now me, me with my iphone...I'll hit up atrium NYC and buy some of that sh*t walmart doesn't sell b/c their clientel like you, can't afford....don't talk sh*t b /c you're mad you can't afford it...it's a better phone....there's no question....

[pic - click to view]

Ciggavelli said:

[pic - click to view]

the survey takes gay s3x into account and most iPhone fanboys are gay hipsters
 6 years ago '10        #86
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
^^^^^
 6 years ago '04        #87
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
Some of the angry iPhone heads in here needs a hug from Jesus
 6 years ago '04        #88
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,570 | Props total: 2715 2715
 Fresh Whyte said:
Its More Android People bi*ching About This Whole Thing Than iPhone Peeps.
you're saying that because it was android users bi*ching about iphone users right getting instagram... oh wait
 6 years ago '10        #89
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
i just downloaded it to p!ss apple stans off
 6 years ago '06        #90
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
people should go on twitter and act like android had instagram first just to fu*k with them
 04-06-2012, 05:48 PM         #91
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kevin said:
I was mad like the first 24 hours or so.. cause instagram was hella slow.. but it looks like it's sped up since, so it's all good

but I don't wanna see no sh*tty quality pics from android
before Android got Instagram them iPhone pics looked like shiit tho
 04-06-2012, 06:03 PM         #92
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoulOnIce said:
My brother says people act like that on Twitter especially females

People are fu*king pathetic.
hoes get mad & unfollow for anything
reminds me of this chick who unfollowed me cause her favorite
team is the Celtics & I tweeted her saying her team gettin smashed

she unfollowed me LOL
 6 years ago '09        #93
BryanBodyLotion 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,293 | Props total: 188 188
Ill stick with my nexus 4gs
 6 years ago '05        #94
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
Love how pussified iphone users are
 6 years ago '06        #95
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
They mad lol...I like instagram a welcome addition to my android app collection

Add me -JCSIII79
 6 years ago '04        #96
YoDoods 22 heat pts22
space
space
$8,918 | Props total: 741 741
my boy just downloaded IG for android and asked me to show him how to use. I SMH and walked off.
 6 years ago '10        #97
tupac1177 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 10 10
ifu*kers
 6 years ago '07        #98
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 914 914
I still don't have instagram
 6 years ago '04        #99
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
photoshop users should be made all together...........................it aint that serious
 6 years ago '07        #100
kiid 3 heat pts
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
God damn hipsters
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
74 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
84 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
276 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy