NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
74 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 e G o Maniac said:
You're a fu*king retard.
  1. There are a ton of Android phones on AT&T.
  2. AT&T has more spectrum, less customers and their network still sucks compared to Verizon's. "Turns the frequency up?" You don't know sh*t about cellular technology. Stop breathing.
  3. Who the fu*k made it OK to think that you're "rich" because you can afford an iPhone and "poor" because you have an Android? I have a friend who owns an iPhone and is struggling to get by. No job. My Android owning self, on the other hand, is gainfully employed.
  4. I have both an iPad 2 and an Android tablet (Transformer Prime). Am I both rich and poor?
  5. The Galaxy Nexus that I own is more expensive than the iPhone 4S. Does that make me poor? Rich?
  6. Stop breathing.

You fu*kin weirdos and your weird obsession with your phones is sickening. To think that an iPhone or any phone should be used as a status symbol is asinine. Your shallow thinking makes me more sad for you than I am for starving children in Africa. At least they will grow up with skills, beliefs and experiences that are more important to society and life than you and your stupid phone. Did I ever mention "stop breathing?"
that person you were replying to is exactly the kind of iphone user i'm talking about. where the fu*k does this elitism come from? you got a iPhone dawg? that's fu*kin cool. that's really fu*king cool yo. like Kanye said "Even if you in a Benz, you still a n*gga in a coupe." so you can have your iphone and feel "rich" and above everyone else and make fun of them because they're too "poor" to get one but at the end of the day a phone is a phone and you're still the same pretentious idiot even with an iphone. Do y'all even think before you speak nowadays? sh*t is sickening. take Apple's d!ck out of your mouth and think for yourself for once, if that's even possible.

Last edited by TiestoFriendly; 04-05-2012 at 10:40 PM..
 6 years ago '12        #62
Based Wolf 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
iPhone users are gonna be mad as f*ck if Android gets emojis.
 6 years ago '10        #63
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
 Kevin said:
I was mad like the first 24 hours or so.. cause instagram was hella slow.. but it looks like it's sped up since, so it's all good

but I don't wanna see no sh*tty quality pics from android :hateit:
sh*tty pics... from Androids?
 6 years ago '04        #64
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Kevin said:
is that not what I said?
you do know there are a few Androids with better cameras than the iphone right
 6 years ago '05        #65
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
outta respect to Iphone users- I dont even play Temple Run cuz they had it first. Android users should just apologize and move on.
 04-05-2012, 11:51 PM         #66
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Based Wolf said:
iPhone users are gonna be mad as f*ck if Android gets emojis.
We got that

I got proof son
 6 years ago '04        #67
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 5235 5235
fu*king losers.
 6 years ago '10        #68
Ciggavelli 35 heat pts35 OP
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 9 9
I'm going to add this to the discussion knowing well that it will be received poorly. Don't shoot the messenger...(tbh I think this whole iphone v android sh*t is fu*king stupid)

Stats Show iPhone Owners Get More s3x

[pic - click to view]

Gadget lovers have long held to the secret belief that the right camera, smartphone or large-aperture lens will make them s3xier.

Now dating site OK Cupid has proof.

According to OK Cupid’s survey of 552,000 user pictures, digital SLRs make you look more attractive, Panasonic cameras make you s3xier than Nikons, while using a flash will make you look 7 years older, and large-aperture lenses make you hotter.

And iPhone users have more s3xual partners than BlackBerry or Android owners. By age 30, the average male iPhone user has had about 10 partners while female iPhone users have had 12. By contrast, BlackBerry users hover around 8 partners and Android users have a mere 6.

As the blog’s author’s wryly observe: “Finally, statistical proof that iPhone users aren’t just getting fu*ked by Apple.”

That should give iPhone and iPad users some comfort for being considered ‘selfish elites,’ as another recent survey found.

OK Cupid has been analyzing the behavior of the site’s millions of users for some time, and has discovered many interesting tidbits: People tend to lie on their profiles, people’s political preferences change as they age, and men can increase their chances of getting a date by being open to older women. The site’s massive dataset, huge volume of activity, and interesting slicing and dicing combine to produce some keen observations on human nature.

But for gadget heads, there’s no more pertinent observation than (hard) data. The Panasonic Micro 4/3 camera will make you look far more attractive than a Canon DSLR, which in turn is better than a Nikon or Sony DSLR. And forget about cameraphones: Android, Nokia, BlackBerry and Windows phones all make you look less attractive, with Motorola phones at the absolute bottom of the list.

Similarly, the type of camera you wield makes a big difference. There’s a dramatic illustration showing how the same woman looks photographed with a cameraphone, a point-and-shoot camera, and an SLR. That makes sense: As we’ve explained before, larger image sensors give you better-quality images.

Along the same lines, a larger-aperture photo lets you put the background out of focus, increasing the apparent attractiveness of the person you’re taking a picture of.

So if you wanted an excuse to buy a fancier camera with a bigger lens, OK Cupid’s got all the rationale you need.

As for switching from Android or BlackBerry to an iPhone? Well, that’s up to you. Unlike with the photos, it’s hard to tell whether iPhone use is the cause, or the effect, of having more notches in one’s bedpost.
 6 years ago '04        #69
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,569 | Props total: 2714 2714
 Kevin said:
why do you guys bold android

and there's not
it's in bold because android's just an operating system not a phone... just a little sarcasm

the galaxy sII and the mytouch 4g slide have better cameras. also the new evo should as well.

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 04-06-2012 at 01:11 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #70
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
 Kevin said:
I was mad like the first 24 hours or so.. cause instagram was hella slow.. but it looks like it's sped up since, so it's all good

but I don't wanna see no sh*tty quality pics from android
android phones got better cameras than the iphone, so suck a d!ck n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #71
CarlozRossi 46 heat pts46
space
space
$5,865 | Props total: 3829 3829
all this means is all the s3xy android hoes are on here now

btw every1 has an iphone now. i jus seen a field worker the other day @ work rocking 1 with

an otter box on it

im like can i help you sir ?

he jus gave me the "Hola"

point is all this iphone are for rich ppl is BS. every1 & they momma has 1
 6 years ago '05        #72
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
Its More Android People bi*ching About This Whole Thing Than iPhone Peeps.
 6 years ago '04        #73
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 Luisc137 said:
this n*gga tryin to come through with an elaborate response. Actin like instagram is only limited to the "good android phones". bi*ch, n*ggas on metro pcs, boost, and virgin mobile got androids which means they now have instagram... talk to ya boys son.
Instagram on android won't even let you take low resolution photos.
 6 years ago '04        #74
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Fresh Whyte said:
Its More Android People bi*ching About This Whole Thing Than iPhone Peeps.
Android "people" weren't saying anything until all the iPhone owners started bi*ching. Personally, I couldn't care less about the damn app, but if there's one thing that annoys me is people who seriously think they're better because of a phone or any piece of technology, apparel, etc. It's one thing to think your phone is better, but to think you're better because of it is ridiculous.
 6 years ago '05        #75
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
I love how you can instantly pick out the retards in this thread

"android is for poor people"

"only verizon sells androids"

6 years ago '06        #76
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
 .Hafestos. said:
I love how you can instantly pick out the retards in this thread

"android is for poor people"

"only verizon sells androids"

why is that tho? everytime some one mentions apple the user brings up ' you just cant afford'

do people feel on the next level using apple? owell whatever
 04-06-2012, 10:27 AM         #77
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what's the problem?...its just an app, wtf is so cool about having an exclusive app...then crying about it when android makes the app available lol?

i dunno, i do remember i was hyped when grand theft auto was playstation exclusive...then when it moved to the xbox platform..i was kinda heated, lol...but i dunno if it's the same thing....that was also when i was in high school and didn't have sh*t else to worry about
 6 years ago '04        #78
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,340 | Props total: 2762 2762
 e G o Maniac said:
Android "people" weren't saying anything until all the iPhone owners started bi*ching. Personally, I couldn't care less about the damn app, but if there's one thing that annoys me is people who seriously think they're better because of a phone or any piece of technology, apparel, etc. It's one thing to think your phone is better, but to think you're better because of it is ridiculous.
That's what I'm saying.

This is the reason I why I hate apple stan and like to aggravate them . My brother has an iphone 4s
but he don't think he is better than me because he was smart enough to know that me and him paid the same price for a phone and that android and ios is both great os. I swear stupid ignorant iphone(I'm not talking about the sane user who are open minded and unbiased) user should never own a smart phone because they only use their phone for Facebook, texting and calling
 6 years ago '10        #79
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,779 | Props total: 971 971
 e G o Maniac said:
My brother says people act like that on Twitter especially females

People are fu*king pathetic.
 6 years ago '05        #80
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,009 | Props total: 9820 9820
I was once an iPhone 4S about a week and a half ago and switched to a RAZR MAXX. First off the phone is amazing and does so much more than my iPhone 4S. I kind of missed the Instagram app because of all the pics chicks use to post on there but I quickly got over it. Then a few days ago when Instagram made the app available on both OS' I started seeing all these tweegrams people were posting dogging Android users. The funny thing about it was that the arguments had no valid premise at all. Some people were saying that their iPhone cost more than any Droid device around. First sign of ignorance there being that the Galaxy Nexus and MAXX sell at $299.99 a piece unless they are talking about the 64gb model which I know of no one having. Secondly people were talking about how trashy the images would look when in fact the HTC Rezound and MAXX both have awesome cameras. The last thing that made me laugh was the fact that all or most iPhone users ran over to a new app called Pic You. The messed up part about all of this is that the "hate" that is being festered up is from young people all around the same age and race. We as people have enough separating us aside from skin color, financial status, religion and neighborhoods now we have a damn photo taking SOCIAL NETWORKING app drawing YET another line in the sand. A while someone asked me do I ever think we can obtain world peace and I emphatically said NO! People asked why and I said because the moment we inch towards it there will be another reason or reasons as to why we can't obtain it. Instagram is one of those reasons why. More so the users of Instagram drawing the line in the sand so to speak. As an Apple product user who has a MacBook Pro, iPad 2 and Apple TV I found it hard to pry myself off of the iPhone but I wanted to expound on the use of my $29.99 unlimited data plan and not be pigeon held to slow 3G speeds. I can honestly say that there have been several "debates" if you will between myself and other iPhone users in the last week about their phones and mine and the overwhelming response from them as to why they like the iPhone is "Well...it's an iPhone!" I don't bash them for their decisions I just pray that they try to crawl out of the box, see the light and at least test what else their carrier has before just drinking the kool aid over and over and allowing it to have such a blinding grasp on their sense of rational.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now