iPhone users: Android is ruining our Instagram club

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i know android fans arent talking trash.... they were whining for a while when iphone got the notification bar...
 6 years ago '04        #42
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 beigebabie said:
ANDROID USERS ARE HOES!!!! fu*k YALL n*ggaS WITH YOUR SPAM AND sh*t!!! I JUST GOT 10 NEW FOLLOWERS TODAY AND THEY ALL HAD ANDROIDS I IGNORED ALL THEM! LMFAO AND I NOTICE THE SPAM THAT CAM ALONG TOO!!!! "HEY BEST BUY IS GIVING OUT FREE IPADS!!!" SOMEONE COMMENTED ON LIKE 5 RANDOM a.ss PICS GET THE fu*k OUTTA HERE!!! ANDROID IS FOR THE CORNY a.ss n*ggaS WHO STILL THINK HAVING "TOTAL CONTROL" IS COOL … n*gga IF TOTAL CONTROL IS THAT IMPORTANT GET YOUR IPHONE UNLOCKED AND JAILBROKE AND SHUT UP!! YALL STILL AINT fu*kIN WITH MY INSTAGRAM PIMPIN THO!! CAUSE THE HIPSTER GIRLS KNOW ANDROID n*ggaS IS FRAUDS!!!!

[pic - click to view]

This is an example of a guy with low self esteem and feels that a phone can get him more pus*y. Also I would never deal with any immature female that dont talk to you because you have an android phone.

Instagram is nothing special. Its a website full of sh*tty photos and generic filters with lame people who feels having an iPhone makes them rich. Guess what I got Photoshop for phone and Photoshop touch to do more creative photos.

I own android yes. I also own iPod touch 4th Gen and a macbook that dual boot to windows and a windows laptop connected to my Sony TV via HDMI, launch ps3, launch Xbox 360 while having my own place, car, wife, and kids. But but every android owner are broke even though both high end android and iPhone cost about the same price.
 6 years ago '04        #43
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,328 | Props total: 2733 2733
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i know android fans arent talking trash.... they were whining for a while when iphone got the notification bar...

There is a big difference between whining and laughing.

Most android fans were laughing at apple for calling the notification bar revolutionary and then got the nerve to say android is a copy cat even though android is closer to window mobile than ios.
 6 years ago '10        #44
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
It's because I find that many iPhone users have this elitist attitude towards everything. Like people literally think they're better than you if they have an iPhone while you're sitting there with your Android smartphone, blackberry, or hell, even your cheap Metro PCS flip phone or something. It's funny how people judge others based off what kind of cellphone they have nowadays. Our society...is heading towards a bad place, I'm tellin' ya.
 6 years ago '04        #45
dj_tameil 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,563 | Props total: 92 92
Neither Apple... Android... or Instagram gives a fu*k about any of these people. Why are they bi*ching over a fu*kin picture program that makes none of them any money at all? Club.....?? /THREAD!
 04-05-2012, 08:58 PM         #46
handsumone1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on the real.. i dont even wanna use instagram no more
 6 years ago '04        #47
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 781 781
 Maroon_Tiger said:
you really comparing a 3rd party app being on a new platform to a competitor jacking a feature from another competitor OS?

ofcourse the iSheep cant tell the difference
 6 years ago '05        #48
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2170 2170
..go buy a camera and quit with this fake a.ss artistic sh*t
 6 years ago '06        #49
Luisc137 
space
space
$596 | Props total: 19 19
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Yeah because the top selling android phones are metro PCs . sh*t last time I check the top selling android phone is the galaxy s 2, Droid razr line

Actually majority android us sales is from T-Mobile, verizon, and sprint and they all were from high end android phones. None of the cheapo phones are very successful outside of the lg optimus series.
this n*gga tryin to come through with an elaborate response. Actin like instagram is only limited to the "good android phones". bi*ch, n*ggas on metro pcs, boost, and virgin mobile got androids which means they now have instagram... talk to ya boys son.
 04-05-2012, 09:20 PM         #50
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Iphone users are f*ggots.
 04-05-2012, 09:23 PM         #51
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
androids blow d!ck period....shjitty a.ss phones...
 04-05-2012, 09:25 PM         #52
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OOps said:
Iphone users are f*ggots.
nawww, you're just poor and need cheap 100$ phones with subpar equipment, and technology (I don't think any androids run on at&t, only verizon, which has been proven to have equipment that's less than 1/5 as good as att, and turns the frequency up on their 3g/4g chips, which is hazardous to humans health...they dont' care...they give it to you cheap since it's even cheaper than att---best of everything.....

you buy cheap sh*t at walmart...they don't sell strivers row, prps, they sure as fu*k don't sell anything but iphones/ipads/tvs and electronics worth more than 250$....you'd fit in....g sh*t.....

Now me, me with my iphone...I'll hit up atrium NYC and buy some of that sh*t walmart doesn't sell b/c their clientel like you, can't afford....don't talk sh*t b /c you're mad you can't afford it...it's a better phone....there's no question....
 6 years ago '04        #53
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
like I said in the other thread, developing for ios is only 2nd rate market share (30%). If you want to make the most money develop for all platforms or at least the top 2 which combine for 80%.

and how do iphone users come off saying android users dont have money... on att the 3gs goes for a $1 brand new and a penny refurbished, and the 4 is only $50 refurbished and $100 new. the 4s is $150 refurbished $200 new. All of those prices are typical for android phones and lets not forget the most popular android phones are the most expensive ones. Seriously, some of you guys must be really stupid or you cant do simple math or both. Here's the proof...

6 years ago '04        #54
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,663 | Props total: 516 516
 TIP2009 said:
nawww, you're just poor and need cheap 100$ phones with subpar equipment, and technology (I don't think any androids run on at&t, only verizon, which has been proven to have equipment that's less than 1/5 as good as att, and turns the frequency up on their 3g/4g chips, which is hazardous to humans health...they dont' care...they give it to you cheap since it's even cheaper than att---best of everything.....

you buy cheap sh*t at walmart...they don't sell strivers row, prps, they sure as fu*k don't sell anything but iphones/ipads/tvs and electronics worth more than 250$....you'd fit in....g sh*t.....

Now me, me with my iphone...I'll hit up atrium NYC and buy some of that sh*t walmart doesn't sell b/c their clientel like you, can't afford....don't talk sh*t b /c you're mad you can't afford it...it's a better phone....there's no question....
You're a fu*king retard.
  1. There are a ton of Android phones on AT&T.
  2. AT&T has more spectrum, less customers and their network still sucks compared to Verizon's. "Turns the frequency up?" You don't know sh*t about cellular technology. Stop breathing.
  3. Who the fu*k made it OK to think that you're "rich" because you can afford an iPhone and "poor" because you have an Android? I have a friend who owns an iPhone and is struggling to get by. No job. My Android owning self, on the other hand, is gainfully employed.
  4. I have both an iPad 2 and an Android tablet (Transformer Prime). Am I both rich and poor?
  5. The Galaxy Nexus that I own is more expensive than the iPhone 4S. Does that make me poor? Rich?
  6. Stop breathing.

You fu*kin weirdos and your weird obsession with your phones is sickening. To think that an iPhone or any phone should be used as a status symbol is asinine. Your shallow thinking makes me more sad for you than I am for starving children in Africa. At least they will grow up with skills, beliefs and experiences that are more important to society and life than you and your stupid phone. Did I ever mention "stop breathing?"

Last edited by EGO; 04-05-2012 at 09:50 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #55
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,560 | Props total: 2413 2413
What I wanna know is what is so special about the iPhone that makes people think this way? It's just a fu*king phone. It makes calls/texts/has apps, etc. just like android phones, windows phone, or blackberry. So what makes you think you're better than someone when your phone does the same thing as all other smartphones?
 04-05-2012, 09:47 PM         #56
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wow, I have lost all respect for the Iphone community. They are acting like little b*tches over some piece of crap app. Iphone stans need to get of their high horses. Calling Android users broke when the GSII and Galaxy Note have been selling like crazy. Both those phones cost just as much as the Iphone. So does the Galaxy Nexus.

It is funny cause I see broke people all the time with Iphones and people with money with Android phones. I also see broke people with Android phones and people with money with Iphones. I travel quite a bit for work and have been all over the U.S./World. Plenty of people who can afford an Iphone actually own an Android phone. And plenty of people who cannot really afford an Iphone own an Iphone.

Apple stans swear up and down that only middle class/wealthy people own Iphones.

I guess only rich people own Jordans too.

Last edited by xeduran; 04-05-2012 at 09:51 PM..
 04-05-2012, 09:51 PM         #57
N E R D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its just a phone
 6 years ago '05        #58
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,062 | Props total: 10743 10743
 e G o Maniac said:
You're a fu*king retard.
  1. There are a ton of Android phones on AT&T.
  2. AT&T has more spectrum, less customers and their network still sucks compared to Verizon's. "Turns the frequency up?" You don't know sh*t about cellular technology. Stop breathing.
  3. Who the fu*k made it OK to think that you're "rich" because you can afford an iPhone and "poor" because you have an Android? I have a friend who owns an iPhone and is struggling to get by. No job. My Android owning self, on the other hand, is gainfully employed.
  4. I have both an iPad 2 and an Android tablet (Transformer Prime). Am I both rich and poor?
  5. The Galaxy Nexus that I own is more expensive than the iPhone 4S. Does that make me poor? Rich?
  6. Stop breathing.

You fu*kin weirdos and your weird obsession with your phones is sickening. To think that an iPhone or any phone should be used as a status symbol is asinine. Your shallow thinking makes me more sad for you than I am for starving children in Africa. At least they will grow up with skills, beliefs and experiences that are more important to society and life than you and your stupid phone. Did I ever mention "stop breathing?"

6 years ago '06        #59
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,601 | Props total: 8785 8785
see what i mean about phone f*gs?
 6 years ago '04        #60
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,568 | Props total: 2714 2714
 N E R D said:
Its just a phone
apparently some people think it's more than that. I could understand if someone had a big house or a really nice car, but a phone that's a poor man's 'status symbol'
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy