PETA Responds To Kanye West’s Jab On “Theraflu”

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
188 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Mr X 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,265 | Props total: 240 240
 Kingpin 313 said:
Kanye homos3xual fans coming to his rescue

stupid post
 6 years ago '11        #42
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 DJ Maximum said:
peta dont go after ppl who hunt dear and rabbit tho
Yeah they sk. They said all hunters have small d!cks
 6 years ago '05        #43
Iceman01 
space
space
$549 | Props total: 0 0

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #44
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
fu*k all that sh*t. if you talk to me about animals and peta, it better be which animal i want in my pita
 6 years ago '10        #45
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,830 | Props total: 5997 5997
i think using animal fur that you have k!lled and skinned is ok. using coyote or rabbit fur for a coat to keep your ears warm is fine with me. as long as youre using the animal for benefit and not disrespecting it i dont care.

but i do have a problem with people rocking endangered species on their back because it makes them look cooler to rich people. thats just dumb and aint even classy or a good look.
 04-06-2012, 02:55 AM         #46
chodestealer187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drumgangP said:
Oh so they borderline called him a monkey?
lol you reachin nicca
 04-06-2012, 03:43 AM         #47
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Frank Hampton said:
I would go in on this, but I don't have the energy

Just disappointment
I see why with the Frank Hampton name, but in all seriousness, the only reason I included them was because they force people to bow down to their demands just like PETA and GLAAD do. I don't like that. I'm all for blacks and other races to advance themselves and better their situations/families, etc. But I just hate when groups get so powerful that they start becoming tyrannical with individuals. Like, with Kramer, Michael Richards for example. Obviously what he did was stupid. If you're bombing on stage, you don't call some guy the N word. That's not even clever or funny. But he shouldn't have to apologize. My reasoning? This is America. Free Speech. His punishment is looking like a fu*king idiot. There's no need to ask him to apologize, that's some forced, phony bull sh*t. He'll do it, but does he really mean it? You see my point? It's just stupid.

That's my only beef with these groups. They are k!lling free speech every time they put someone on blast and force them to say something they don't truly mean or want to say. GLAAD did it to that douche film director who was forced to write an obviously sarcastic or unauthentic apology letter for saying, "rehearsal is for f*gs" because the Gay Mafia in Hollywood threatened his career.

That's the thing, your words can no longer be free, your lively hood is on the line now. You say something to offend someone, you get hit with s3xual harassment, labeled a racist, labeled an anti-semitic, a gay basher, an animal k!ller, etc. etc. Next thing you know you're career is threatened, your money is cut, and you and your family are suddenly fu*ked, just because of words, serious or joking they don't care which, all over someones feelings being hurt and them not being able to suck it up and just write you off as an idiot.

We are slaves to what we can say now. I'm not saying what people like this say are good people, or are right etc. I'm just saying if America is about Free Speech, people should be able to say whatever the fu*k they want to say. And to police people's speech, the Politically Correct police, all this BS is a threat to American Freedom. The problem is, people are way too emotional nowadays and can't handle being offended like a healthy, emotionally stable person should. If someone says something offensive, all you have to do is ignore them, label them an idiot, or give them some of their own medicine. End of story. Instead, we whine, bi*ch and cry and call the mob to get them to stand in front of people to say their sorry, when they probably aren't even sorry. What it does, is make people stop saying what they mean, what they truly believe, and then we perpetuate fakeness, lies, and inauthentic behaviors and motives. It just fu*ks everything up. That's what I hate about those groups. Their causes are fine and honest, but their methods and power achieved because of their methods are fu*ked up. It's become where the groups are bigger than their cause now. That's the sad part.
 04-06-2012, 03:53 AM         #48
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
when are they finally going to get investigated for being a terrorist organization?

Ldogg310 said:
ROAD n*gga. ROAD!!!!!!

6 years ago '04        #49
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
Hold up, so he mad cus he cant offered a fur coat, so he bashes a dude dat can and if he think kim ugyly i wanna see who he datin fa real ole hatin a.ss n*ggas dey hated on vick too
 6 years ago '04        #50
lilflip01 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 16 16
fu*k the PETA, i see a homeless pitbull everyday n dey worried bout a dude coat smh
 6 years ago '07        #51
CA$H 
space
space
$731 | Props total: 357 357
Cant wait till he drop the video somebody gonna be gettin sh*tted onyou know Kanye dont give a fu*k.
 6 years ago '11        #52
cyclones114 
space
space
$136 | Props total: 0 0
ive never understood how wearing fur is any worse than wearing leather. its the difference between wearing hair and skin of an animals. sh*ts dumb.
 6 years ago '11        #53
SClass 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,367 | Props total: 4955 4955
 The N said:
What's this f*ggot doing wearing Mink?, stupid Gayfish leave that sh*t for the Pimps you f*ggot
 04-06-2012, 07:42 AM         #54
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The people at PETA are some weirdos....They're rationale is all fu*ked. They attack humans to convince them not to attack animals? Why not take that cash you have to figure out a way to actually protect rather than attack. This is America, you can wear what you want
 6 years ago '12        #55
Julian 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,684 | Props total: 2302 2302
Peta is sh*t. They never throw paint or approach bike gangs who wear leather and snake skin belts with pride. They know what will happen if they try that.
 6 years ago '10        #56
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,821 | Props total: 13109 13109
if michael vick went to jail for dogs and nobody went for biggie pac trayvon martin timothy stansbury oscar grant sean bell etc etc, i can't help but to conclude this country values animals more than us yo, so fu*k peta and the american justice system
 6 years ago '06        #57
1OverJordan24 123 heat pts123
space
space
$3,949 | Props total: 996 996
Wait zoo has animals so they are sympathetic to animals
 04-06-2012, 08:44 AM         #58
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How long until Kanye starts calling PETA racist?
 6 years ago '04        #59
bnw99 16 heat pts16
space
space
$6,572 | Props total: 4138 4138
 Ldogg310 said:
ROAD n*gga. ROAD!!!!!!

God fu*king dammit I just exploded with laughter in my damn cubicle! n*ggas looking at me crazy as sh*t.
 04-06-2012, 08:49 AM         #60
CALIHUSTLA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
the same people wont give a homeless person a penny but buy their dogs 500 dollar sweaters
Real talk..preach
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy