David Banner drops harsh science for the peeps in controversial interview

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #121
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
^ LMAOOOO wtf.. where you get all that lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo

edit: this was in response to the exposure post lmaooooooooooo, im dying still
 04-06-2012, 08:33 PM         #122
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Yeah because slavery is the reason you can't get sh*t done. None if it is your fault at all, it's always the "white man" who's holding you back. A damn shame we train our youth to think like this & then wonder why we can't progress...

spoken like a true house n*gga

because i dont praise whites mean i cant get sh*t done?and when have i said anybody is at fault for anything?

the white man has not and can not hold me back from sh*t

i can tell you dont go around any black because i have never heard any black parent teach there kids " the white man is holding you down"

let me guess im ignorant and uneducated too right

now the next time one of them calls me or one of my brothers on here a n*gga **** or monkey have the balls to say something until then you can just ignore my post

boot licka
 6 years ago '05        #123
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Cantankerous said:
I'm white? You aren't accepted by those you respect, and are inadequate in the real world. The only value you have amounts to message board post on forums created by white men . Are you really about that life, down for the cause? I've got 15 just for you , not worth an extended.

I'm far more Black, intellectual and about that so called "glorious" hood sh*t, than you'll ever be. No wonder at best you can call someone white, or a "black agent" Thats' a ceiling fan, does your poor black a.ss have one?

Should I go to material possessions, old a.ss M3 and E420? .40 cal and Tek? Thick white bi*ches, and bad natural hair yellow bi*ches? (nvm, read somewhere you got exposed as a homos3xual on the IC), what about academic transcripts? I'm 22 going somewhere, and you're a grown man who value is measured by forum post.

you were an ugly muthafu*kin a.ss 2 hairline havin baby

[pic - click to view]

you fu*kin social recluse dressing like a black adolescent apostle, Jerusalem fu*k boi

[pic - click to view]

who transitioned to an all out lame n*gga who wears shades inside

[pic - click to view]

Ignorant enough for you? I'm done lol.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #124
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 bigree61 said:

because i dont praise whites mean i cant get sh*t done?and when have i said anybody is at fault for anything?

i can tell you dont go around any black because i have never heard any black parent teach there kids " the white man is holding you down"

now the next time one of them calls me or one of my brothers on here a n*gga **** or monkey have the balls to say something until then you can just ignore my post

boot licka
Until you can debate like an adult, meaning off this kiddie judgement bullsh*t & leave your feelings out of it, you'll be ignored. So try again minus the bullsh*t if you want me to take you seriously...
 6 years ago '05        #125
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
ok im pretty much done with this thread but i finally took the time to watch the 30 minute video and boy was i underwhelmed. he talks about how hiphop needs to make positive music thats entertaining but admits that he doesnt do that. im not gonna pretend im that familiar with david banners catalog of music because im not. i remember Like A Pimp and thinkin it was wack and in later years hearing Play which was a blatant ying yang twinz rip off. he says that we dont support creative artists, so he uses that as a justification for him to sell out and make negative music.

some of my more nit picky complaints are just on the flat out stupid sh*t they discuss in this interview. how many "urban reality stars" have gone on to do other things. how many REALITY STARS OF ANY RACE go on to do other things besides other sh*tty reality shows? almost none. also when charlemagne brings up facial tattoos on black people and banner screams out "WHAT ABOUT THE BIKERS?!?!" everyone knows bikers are stereotypically scary. he says black people are used negatively in movies, well so are bikers. that was a stupid rebuttal.
 6 years ago '05        #126
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
This guy is extreme ................ We need that, because the opposition is extreme. Being passive ...........

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by neworleansavior; 04-07-2012 at 12:50 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #127
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,427 | Props total: 6458 6458
 bigree61 said:

boot licka
so you never heard somebody say "i didn't get this job because of that cracker a.ss cracker"

Last edited by justinjones; 04-07-2012 at 12:58 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #128
SClass 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,394 | Props total: 4998 4998
 Cee4our said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn
 6 years ago '04        #129
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
Very good interview mr banner
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy