David Banner drops harsh science for the peeps in controversial interview

most viewed right now
 72
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 47
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
84 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 bigree61 said:
if you are black you are mos def a lightskin n*gga from the burbs


you will never gain that acceptance that you seek from them
I'm dark skinned and from Oakland. Dumb n*ggas and their rationale, as if the suburbs and being light skinned meant anything.
 6 years ago '04        #102
babalou 
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
gotta respect Banner being be so real and so outspoken. man we as a people gotta get our sh*t together
 6 years ago '10        #103
Account001 
space
avatar space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
Cank = professor x/ martin luther king jr
Grafted = Magneto/ malcom x

Both of you are valueable to "the cause" however neither extreme is always acceptable or useful

Edit: and cank, racisim was invented (more so exploited) TO make the poor white man feel better that blacks and feel its ok to blame them for "the poor white mans" misfortune. Which causes hate crimes


Last edited by Account001; 04-06-2012 at 02:23 PM..
 04-06-2012, 02:35 PM         #104
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
I'm dark skinned and from Oakland. Dumb n*ggas and their rationale, as if the suburbs and being light skinned meant anything.
boxden: a website where white teenagers pretend to be black thugs


and now house n*gga scum
 6 years ago '05        #105
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
I'm far from MLK Ideals, nor a Marxist. I just know what ideology has the best place and results, I'd rather tell Black individuals that they are no different as beings of ability, rather, than acknowledge the false construction of our existence. Drawing race lines gets' us no where.

Racism along with any ism, exist due to perceived social categories in society. At one time in history, whites were able to see the difference between russians, europeans, and germans and discriminated in such a way. That just goes to show that race is nothing but a social creation / barrier that helps the elites maintain power by disrupting the masses. This is marx, but I'm hardly about his ideals. When seeking I suppose the "truth" , a lot of great minds have come across aligning ideals, but differ.

Racism can go in various directions, the reason why is because it simply isn't real nor objective, its' fake(its materialization is real but illusory) and subjective. I can speak about how it has no biological standing, and is a social construct. I can speak how its' a tool of the elites to control and shape how the masses responds to elites. I can speak of the less significant psychological implications. Racism can be spoken in relation to elites-rest, higher socioeconomic standing-lower, or within the same class.

At the end of the day, I simply promote we are all humans being exploited through such fu*kery, and its' up to individuals to realize what is going on in order to rise to a higher standing and position in life.

but outside all that

When grafted isn't trolling on boxden, he is getting ether'd by one of his role models Chuck D.

@MrChuckD P.E. rose the conscious level of Black folks me included..Mista Chuck told me "can't truss it" and then I seen him wit the grafted

@BruthaDee Th founding fathers of R&R LilRichard,BoDid,ChuckBerry,& black blues guitarists were emulated by rockers earthwide.I know my HIST


@MrChuckD Anthrax usurped that Nubian energy that P.E. had, do the research and you can C tht duet was when they lost the ear of the street
@BruthaDee the USA street is created for us to die in . Elevation is necessary look around and check you stats & the Earth has surpassed You

Grafted is no different than a klan member with a keyboard. He attempts to keep Blacks confused and ignorant about their identity, strengths, and position in society, in such they'll always fail, or hopefully become rappers or athletes, as entertainment is the only grasp on wealth a n*gga could obtain. Dude is far from pro-black.


Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 04-06-2012 at 02:46 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #106
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 bigree61 said:
boxden: a website where white teenagers pretend to be black thugs


and now house n*gga scum
so a ignorant n*gga challenging the color of pigment I have, and lack of living in the hood is cool. Big TY ree black a.ss is angry at the white man for being poor

Are you Black? Doesn't matter, you're still a n*gga.
 6 years ago '06        #107
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 Cantankerous said:
I'm far from MLK Ideals, nor a Marxist. I just know what ideology has the best place and results, I'd rather tell Black individuals that they are no different as beings of ability, rather, than acknowledge the false construction of our existence. Drawing race lines gets' us no where.

Racism along with any ism, exist due to perceived social categories in society. At one time in history, whites were able to see the difference between russians, europeans, and germans and discriminated in such a way. That just goes to show that race is nothing but a social creation / barrier that helps the elites maintain power by disrupting the masses. This is marx, but I'm hardly about his ideals. When seeking I suppose the "truth" , a lot of great minds have come across aligning ideals, but differ.

Racism can go in various directions, the reason why is because it simply isn't real nor objective, its' fake(its materialization is real but illusory) and subjective. I can speak about how it has no biological standing, and is a social construct. I can speak how its' a tool of the elites to control and shape how the masses responds to elites. I can speak of the less significant psychological implications. Racism can be spoken in relation to elites-rest, higher socioeconomic standing-lower, or within the same class.

At the end of the day, I simply promote we are all humans being exploited through such fu*kery, and its' up to individuals to realize what is going on in order to rise to a higher standing and position in life.

but outside all that

When grafted isn't trolling on boxden, he is getting ether'd by one of his role models Chuck D.

@MrChuckD P.E. rose the conscious level of Black folks me included..Mista Chuck told me "can't truss it" and then I seen him wit the grafted

@BruthaDee Th founding fathers of R&R LilRichard,BoDid,ChuckBerry,& black blues guitarists were emulated by rockers earthwide.I know my HIST


@MrChuckD Anthrax usurped that Nubian energy that P.E. had, do the research and you can C tht duet was when they lost the ear of the street
@BruthaDee the USA street is created for us to die in . Elevation is necessary look around and check you stats & the Earth has surpassed You

Grafted is no different than a klan member with a keyboard. He attempts to keep Blacks confused and ignorant about their identity, strengths, and position in society, in such they'll always fail, or hopefully become rappers or athletes, as entertainment is the only grasp on wealth a n*gga could obtain. Dude is far from pro-black.
I myself don't believe that race should have any standing in society because it is out of our control, although the more we mix and inter-breed, the more it's legitimacy or social value begins to decline. I do for one believe in ethnicity. I think it's okay to be proud of ones cultural ancestoral heritage, but I find it ignorant to be proud of ones skin color.

Nationalism is also some what detrimental to society. It creates tension and wars.
 04-06-2012, 03:32 PM         #108
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
so a ignorant n*gga challenging the color of pigment I have, and lack of living in the hood is cool. Big TY ree black a.ss is angry at the white man for being poor

Are you Black? Doesn't matter, you're still a n*gga.
in not one post am i mad at the white man or blame them for anythig other than 400 years of r*pe murder kidnapp and enslavment


like i said house n*gga you can carry on hateing yourself,me and every other black person and blame"us as black people" for whatever you want

they will never give you the acceptance that you seek


and i can tell by the way that you speak my pockets at 17>>>>>>>yours now

house n*gga scum
 6 years ago '06        #109
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Nice Post
 04-06-2012, 06:22 PM         #110
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
Cank = professor x/ martin luther king jr
Grafted = Magneto/ malcom x

Both of you are valueable to "the cause" however neither extreme is always acceptable or useful

Edit: and cank, racisim was invented (more so exploited) TO make the poor white man feel better that blacks and feel its ok to blame them for "the poor white mans" misfortune. Which causes hate crimes
No disrespect but my identity as a Black man is verified, I debate with Chuck D from
Public Enemy according to my detractors.

The MLK guy that you speak of is just an anonymous-avatar on the internet, his identity is a mystery so he could possibly be a white man or a Black agent.


Im not some white kid hiding behind an avatar pic of a Black man spewing Anti-Afrika rhetoric and ignorant sentiments about how indigenous Afrikans hate Afrikan-Americans.


I wont even name-drop that wannabee-weirdo because my brothers see through his facade and recognize his Willie Lynch tactics.


If you want to gain the respect of my brothers than you have to be REAL, you cant be a fake wannabee pretending to be something that you are not.



[video - click to view]


[video - click to view]




So who would you believe in: the man who puts his face his voice, & his brand on what he says or a random nameless/faceless anonymous avatar?
 6 years ago '04        #111
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '06        #112
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 Grimey Jr. said:
been workin all day, just got home


readin this thread and seein all kinds of bullsh*t. jews struggling just as much as black people, white people arent scared of black people(trust me, they be lockin the car doors when black people show up, i now this cuz i come from a white family and have many pasty brethren ),supposed black people saying if black people speak out against racism by whites then they are holdin black people down, and Afrikan Americans arent african and shouldnt give a sh*t about their african roots

*shots fired at cantankerous and unotrendy*


its funny everytime a videos posted about black empowerment it turns into a bash fest on the video, the threadstarter is called a troll and radical, and all these people i hardly see post show up to discredit the video. and people get mad, really mad in these threads more than any other thread. Hate on David Banner all yall want, but he speakin alot of truth, and it seem his words are makin alot of people uncomfortable

id also like to point out to the poster that said who gives a sh*t about ya african history cuz you american....how come in public schools they teach everybody european history but hardly sh*t about africa? you supposed black people know about my roots then you do ya own, and i think thats a sad thing to see and think its not right.
*shots fired at everybody*
I never said Jews are struggling as much as black people, at least not economically at this day and age, but there is still an extremely high level of anti-jewish/zionist (same thing) sentiment all over the world. Hell, 4 Jews were targeted in France and murdered for being Jewish in France weeks ago. At least the police found him and k!lled him lol.
 6 years ago '11        #113
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
Finally got the time to sit down & watch this. I agree with David on a couple of things but as already mentioned he over simplifies some subjects & contradicts himself as well. I'm still on the fence on whether I'll donate or not, simply for the fact that (as someone already said) he's locked in his mind set. I watched all the videos posted and there are rehearsed lines being repeated and no real rebuttals to the ones given to him by Envy and the ones by Charlamagne. Yeah it sounds nice but when you really think and dissect the situation it's nowhere near as simple as black and white.

Unotready as well as Cantakerous bodied the thread though. I can't stand it when people act like Black people were the only ones to struggle in this country. Our situations lasted longer and are more publicized but you're out of your damn mind if you don't think that Jews (no disrespect meant with that term) went through multiple hardships while in this country as well. When people bi*ch and moan about what "their people" had to go through like its something they had to live through too it sickens me...
 04-06-2012, 07:58 PM         #114
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Retro said:
Finally got the time to sit down & watch this. I agree with David on a couple of things but as already mentioned he over simplifies some subjects & contradicts himself as well. I'm still on the fence on whether I'll donate or not, simply for the fact that (as someone already said) he's locked in his mind set. I watched all the videos posted and there are rehearsed lines being repeated and no real rebuttals to the ones given to him by Envy and the ones by Charlamagne. Yeah it sounds nice but when you really think and dissect the situation it's nowhere near as simple as black and white.

Unotready as well as Cantakerous bodied the thread though. I can't stand it when people act like Black people were the only ones to struggle in this country. Our situations lasted longer and are more publicized but you're out of your damn mind if you don't think that Jews (no disrespect meant with that term) went through multiple hardships while in this country as well. When people bi*ch and moan about what "their people" had to go through like its something they had to live through too it sickens me...
yeah those jewish slaves went through alot


and when they became free the sub human treatment was horrible
 6 years ago '10        #115
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
house n*ggas always try to make an effort to deny historical oppression and current prejudice that blacks face

because they don't want to be viewed as "complainers" or "making excuses"

trying so hard to be an acceptable negro that you lost in the shuffle

in hip hop section countless times there have been whites who make it a point to laugh at blacks for not having ownership and saying things like "if it wasn't for whites nobody would support hip hop" and making fun of black rappers who are broke after retirement

now you have a brotha like david banner trying to organize his own movement and all he gets is criticism
 6 years ago '06        #116
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 ondatpurple said:
house n*ggas always try to make an effort to deny historical oppression and current prejudice that blacks face

because they don't want to be viewed as "complainers" or "making excuses"

trying so hard to be an acceptable negro that you lost in the shuffle

in hip hop section countless times there have been whites who make it a point to laugh at blacks for not having ownership and saying things like "if it wasn't for whites nobody would support hip hop" and making fun of black rappers who are broke after retirement

now you have a brotha like david banner trying to organize his own movement and all he gets is criticism
Is anybody really criticizing his plan or intent? i think people are criticizing his thoughts.
 6 years ago '11        #117
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 bigree61 said:
yeah those jewish slaves went through alot

and when they became free the sub human treatment was horrible
Yeah because slavery is the reason you can't get sh*t done. None if it is your fault at all, it's always the "white man" who's holding you back. A damn shame we train our youth to think like this & then wonder why we can't progress...
 6 years ago '11        #118
Retro 83 heat pts83
space
space
space
$21,151 | Props total: 369 369
 unotready said:
Is anybody really criticizing his plan or intent? i think people are criticizing his thoughts.
That's exactly what it is. But you got people like him catching so many feelings & judging people with the "house n*gga" bullsh*t like they're better than somebody. David means well, and I hope the best for his plan. What he feels are the solutions to our society's issues though, can't agree with all of them...
 6 years ago '05        #119
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
I'm white? You aren't accepted by those you respect, and are inadequate in the real world. The only value you have amounts to message board post on forums created by white men . Are you really about that life, down for the cause? I've got 15 just for you , not worth an extended.

I'm far more Black, intellectual and about that so called "glorious" hood sh*t, than you'll ever be. No wonder at best you can call someone white, or a "black agent" Thats' a ceiling fan, does your poor black a.ss have one?

Should I go to material possessions, old a.ss M3 and E420? .40 cal and Tek? Thick white bi*ches, and bad natural hair yellow bi*ches? (nvm, read somewhere you got exposed as a homos3xual on the IC), what about academic transcripts? I'm 22 going somewhere, and you're a grown man who value is measured by forum post.


[pic - click to view]



you were an ugly muthafu*kin a.ss 2 hairline havin baby

[pic - click to view]


you fu*kin social recluse dressing like a black adolescent apostle, Jerusalem fu*k boi

[pic - click to view]


who transitioned to an all out lame n*gga who wears shades inside

[pic - click to view]





Ignorant enough for you? I'm done lol.
 6 years ago '05        #120
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 unotready said:
I myself don't believe that race should have any standing in society because it is out of our control, although the more we mix and inter-breed, the more it's legitimacy or social value begins to decline. I do for one believe in ethnicity. I think it's okay to be proud of ones cultural ancestoral heritage, but I find it ignorant to be proud of ones skin color.

Nationalism is also some what detrimental to society. It creates tension and wars.
In an utopia society, these categories shouldn't exist, but since at a level of perception we cannot rid ourselves as such, we have to treat it as real, as it has real consequences. However you are right, as we mix the legitimacy of racism, and race does decline.

There is nothing wrong with pride in culture; but even then that creates problems as an American Asian is quite different from a Japanese. And then even more, that same asian is different in values, even regionally. Does that asian really represent his roots? Or does he really represent a New Yorker from the Bronx? What about an Asian from San Francisco. At some point, even culture can be broken down as a tool to divide by the elites, and cause confusion.

Culture is too a dividing line; however, its' merit is retained the the fact individuals can be active in any culture given time, which is acceptance ie: hood white guys. Where does the lines end for creating a culture? Who cannot be accepted? The fact culture can be penetrated at all levels, just goes to show we are all human I believe.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
43 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
169 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy