Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #81
Account001 
space
space
$3,342 | Props total: 180 180
 Cantankerous said:
Coming from Mississippi, I understand why he has his opinions on race; however, Pro-black arguments will never gain any respect politically nor intellectually, because the issue of racism and discrimination is much deeper than black and white, or even minority and white.

The "white man" argument was given to uneducated minorities, because they don't understand the complexities of exploitation within society, in such it really isn't "the white man", more so "the man" who discriminates towards' those of lower socioeconomic status, which then, finally comes down to individual racism taking place in institutions.

His arguments are bound to be contradicting, and less in depth than what any other has already said. Good sh*t, just very limited in the mindset, especially if empowering blacks is the goal.
I agree with you kinda...
politicans and intellectuals do speak on race tho. There are many studies that were done to "prove" blacks were less capable. Those studies can/will/have be disproven.

blah blah blah more indebt points that i know you understand about the masses (or seem to).....

Long story short BABY STEPS
 6 years ago '04        #82
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,292 | Props total: 3890 3890
 unotready said:
I just feel like he's making a drama out of nothing. His main problem is that artists or black artists or rappers in general are giving too much music out for free and devaluing black rap music... At the end of the day, the fans control the flow of the game right now due to the youtubes, hotnewhiphops and other sites of the world. Buying albums is dead.. If you want to make money, make it from shows. At least now, you can bypass the record label more than you ever could before so what is he really complaining about. You can't have it all. Charlamagne brought it up.. and then banner says some general answer like " you can't give it all away". But the more material you give out, the more material you have to use for shows..

He's just an opportunist and is doing a good job at selling his idea which really makes no sense lol.. he's making it seem like the artist is in a worse position now a days, when in fact, the artist has more leverage w/ the label more than ever..
So his idea to make good music and bring it to the people via the internet direct without the middleman record label having total influence on what he puts out "makes no sense?"

1. You don't understand business. Please step your game up.

2. It would be pointless to argue with you about how what he's doing makes all the sense in the world if you don't understand the basics of business.

3. You're trying to clown him but making yourself look very foolish in the process. Stop the trolling dude.
 04-06-2012, 12:03 PM         #83
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
I don't pretend to be white unlike you.
Hard to pretend when your face is always in your avatar and your networking links are always in your Sig.

Those who lack cultural awareness and game are often to clueless to recognize sarcasm and erroneously label it "pretend"......game-goofy.

You failed to answer the question: Are you or are you not an Afrikan American?
 04-06-2012, 12:24 PM         #84
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:
f and black people portray a more positive image these days.

What is that supposed to mean?
 04-06-2012, 12:26 PM         #85
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
A majority of White people will NEVER fully accept Black people on their own terms. Just listen to the messages they have towards us. "You need to forget the past..." No other culture is ever told to forget their past, no matter how heinous. No other culture is seen as anti anything by being pro themselves. And what's worse is there is a grneration of young Black people who are either embarassed about their past ot don't respect it like they should. Jews celebrate their heritage of slavery & subjugation. They refuse to allow themselves or others forget about it. WASPs would NEVER tell Jews to "get over it" as it pertains to slavery & the holocaust. They ain't havin it. You got white people who never visited Europe ever claiming their heritage, but your ancestors were born & died here, but somehow, we just supposed to forget that. That really speaks to how little is thought of us & what has happened to our people.
Well of course they do, they made themselves Gods chosen people, so even though they were slaves, they were slaves for god, which is bullsh*t but whatever
 04-06-2012, 12:31 PM         #86
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
so white people have no comment in this thread

thats because its the truth

98% of white people are racist
better than the 99.8% of black people

or the 100% of chinese.

or the 99% of arabs.

every race acts racist towards others, its because of the history of the black vs. white thing that people still have such strong opions on honkees
 6 years ago '05        #87
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Account001 said:
I agree with you kinda...
politicans and intellectuals do speak on race tho. There are many studies that were done to "prove" blacks were less capable. Those studies can/will/have be disproven.

blah blah blah more indebt points that i know you understand about the masses (or seem to).....

Long story short BABY STEPS
With the way things' are going at least in America, whites at a large margin will be on the same side as minorities, in contrast to the elites. Financial crisis, OWS are simply signs that the stability of maintaining tolerable exploitation, is eroding. Its' a reason blacks aren't by large in support of these "protest"(weak ones anyways), nor care, we've already felt the pressure of a system stacked against them, more so due to us being by large, part of the lowest socioeconomic class in American.

As our system is crumbling, the illusion of barriers among the exploited will no matter. Blacks won't be f!ghting whites, or whatever race because if sh*t isn't fixed, that will hardly be the problem at hand for most citizens. The real game being played here by the elites is making sure the masses believe the enemy is each other, through various categories. Rather them the enemy, exploiting us all. They want us to f!ght among ourselves, rather with them. Even more, in a financial crisis, nobody is spared as far as race. What happens when police(majority white) can no longer maintain their households? When public education is no longer affordable, and so on. The barrier is gone once all cultures in the society realize they are negatively impacted, and nobody benefits. The elites hold the job of at least keeping the majority(whites) happy, but this isn't cause they care about them either, even more the elites aren't only composed of white men, more so, powerful individuals in the world who agenda happen to align.

Once whites' too fear for their security of lively hood in America, the real game of social action begins to take place. The financial crisis is big part of setting such off.

As far as pro-black arguments, or any race orientated arguments, they can only go so far, real empowerment of any culture is to maintain an environment in which they can survive, as we have when presented with opportunity and equal standing.

Blacks due to slavery have no connection with the African culture, we are not African. Every other race is able to connect with their lineage, so not only wealth can be tatted overseas, but cultural support. Blacks' we're r*ped of this, and in such, we are the newest culture attempting to establish ourselves from ground zero, we suffer the most as simply the natural by-product of creating a capitalist society.

We just got the sh*ttiest hand, but the point here really is, drawing lines of race only keeps us down, and pointing at other cultures and races for blame isn't getting us there. What if we started demanding better institutions', (the environment), we'd be able to rise as Blacks.

However, individuals like David Banner maintain the least empowering arguments for us. Noble in thought, but drawing the lines of race for other blacks' to see, is only doing the job for the elites. I'm more about breaking down those lines.

Graftedgenes said:
Hard to pretend when your face is always in your avatar and your networking links are always in your Sig.

Those who lack cultural awareness and game are often to clueless to recognize sarcasm and erroneously label it "pretend"......game-goofy.

You failed to answer the question: Are you or are you not an Afrikan American?
dead @ "game" from a keyboard warrior. anyways, Neither, I'm Black.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 04-06-2012 at 01:01 PM..
 04-06-2012, 12:52 PM         #88
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And there you have it folks^^^^^Im never wrong in my a.ssessments.
 6 years ago '05        #89
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
And there you have it folks^^^^^Im never wrong in my a.ssessments.
Afrikans dont care about you, nor our culture. You're black(assuming you can't trace back lineage or not an immigrant) and even more, just an ignorant n*gga.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 04-06-2012 at 01:08 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #90
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 GST said:
you're trying very hard to manipulate words..there's such a thing as trying to overcome your fear and 'grabbing the bull by the horns',so to speak [which would make you the aggressor],smart guy
if anyone is manipulating the words that came out of his mouth in order to fit their point it is clearly you and not me. so when he says throughout history white men are the most aggressive, he means out of fear? white men were scared of africans so they went over and stole them to use as slaves? whites stole this country from native americans because they were scared of the native americans?

Chief Dee said:
How can you seriously argue that white people dont fear black people? Are you black? White people cross the street everytime they see us, clutch their purses everytime they see us, feel for their wallets everytime we walk by, hell if you are like me from the hood you're lucky to even see random white people in your community outside of drug addicts. How is that not fear? Every black male knows that white people fear us because they expect some kind of payback for slavery, jim crow, etc David Banner is just the only one to come out and say it.
show me 1 sentence in which i typed my opinion on whether or not whites were or were not scared and/or aggressive towards blacks. all i did was point out that his own statements contradict one another just so that he can cover all his bases of why the white man is evil.

if you want my opinion, i do agree that there is an underlying fear of blacks amongst whites. is that 100% white people's fault? i dont think it is. i dont believe its due entirely to black people either, but undeniably popular black culture glorifies being "hard" or "scary" or "gangster".
 04-06-2012, 01:09 PM         #91
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Imagine a so-called "Black" man calling somebody a "n*gga" and then calling them "ignorant" in the same sentence....the irony.

I had one filthy imposter say that my people in the Motherland didnt care about me or my culture but the wannabee-Negro that told me this had never even been to the motherland and had no clue about the Pan-African-Nationals on that landmass who love us all like their own.

White-washed negros dont even desreve our attention after they expose themselves.
 6 years ago '05        #92
space
space
Black man is on equal standing in society, a "n*gga" is not. The whole point of of a slur is to break down the character of a recognized individual / group. In such, yes you are ignorant, and deservingly crowned a n*gga . Nothing ironic outside the fact YOU are calling irony

You sound like some dumb n*gga who watched the last 20 mins of Belly too many times, , if you care so much about your culture you wouldn't be trolling Blacks on a hiphop forum, and even more, willfully looking like an idiot. You know you sound stupid as fu*k, which is why I don't deserve your attention, right?

In such, / thread

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 04-06-2012 at 01:19 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #93
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 Chief Dee said:
How can you seriously argue that white people dont fear black people? Are you black? White people cross the street everytime they see us, clutch their purses everytime they see us, feel for their wallets everytime we walk by, hell if you are like me from the hood you're lucky to even see random white people in your community outside of drug addicts. How is that not fear? Every black male knows that white people fear us because they expect some kind of payback for slavery, jim crow, etc David Banner is just the only one to come out and say it.

Yes white people are paranoid of black people it's not debateable, but the crazy thing is every race is more likely to harm their own. I study sociology as a major, took criminology and criminal justice/ethics classes and whites are more likely to get k!lled, beat, r*ped, robbed by other white people yet they fear us because of stereotypes.
but here's my thing, and since you're a criminology major, maybe you have some sort of knowledge of this. Wouldn't black people feel the same way of their own kind. I've seen studies done where children were interviewed and asked which dolls they thought were the bad ones and the good ones, and more black children pointed towards the darkest dolls as being BAD while pointing towards the white dolls as being GOOD.
 04-06-2012, 01:26 PM         #94
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its 2012 and alot of these white-washed Negroes are still calling themselves Crayon colors.
"Im Black".

You ever heard an Asian person say "Im Yellow"? They got ignorant Mod-trolls on rap forums hiding behind pics of other men calling people "n*gga".

Im proud of my Afrikan roots and America is my place of birth so I identify myself as an
Afrikan-American....I know Native-Americans, Mexican-Americans, and Asian-Americans.

When a white-washed Negro or imposter is confronted with truth he will call you a "n*gga" and then tell you that you are "dumb" or an "idiot" and then throw in some "Black" song or movie to draw comparisons to your point of view.

Always beware the phony imposter who plays Willie Lynch and tells you that our brothers and sisters on the continent dont care about their brothers and sisters scattered across the Diaspora, many of them love us dearly and seek a better understanding of our culture.

HipHop is HUGE over in Afrika and our brothers over there have really embraced hiphop culture so dont believe the fork-tounged liars who want to keep us divided.
 6 years ago '05        #95
space
space
It must be fun to be stupid, next time you call yourself "African", why don't you grab an international phone card to dial your African family. Asians are from Asia, idiot. Mexicans are from Mexico. Native Americans originate from America. Where does your family lineage come from? Africa? How do you know that? Go back.

You are Black, your cultural identity has nothing to do with Africa besides the perception of skin color of their masses. Dumb n*gga.

Even more, your pigment is much lighter than Africans due to the fact somewhere in history, a white man fu*ked a female of your ancestry most likely during Slavery. You are really, multi-racial if you want to even go there. Black American, cut the sh*t.

Last edited by OG T Gutta N; 04-06-2012 at 01:35 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #96
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 Cantankerous said:
Coming from Mississippi, I understand why he has his opinions on race; however, Pro-black arguments will never gain any respect politically nor intellectually, because the issue of racism and discrimination is much deeper than black and white, or even minority and white.

The "white man" argument was given to uneducated minorities, because they don't understand the complexities of exploitation within society, in such it really isn't "the white man", more so "the man" who discriminates towards' those of lower socioeconomic status, which then, finally comes down to individual racism taking place in institutions.

His arguments are bound to be contradicting, and less in depth than what any other has already said. Good sh*t, just very limited in the mindset, especially if empowering blacks is the goal.
Bravo. Seems like you're a marxist. Banner makes it sound like there are no black capitalists in this day and age. Black people were exploiting their own neighborhoods for decades through products that were addictive drugs which is worse than what any record exec has ever done... is anyone blaming " the black man" for his lack of respect or care of black people?. At the end of the day, it is heorin and crack (and riots) that really destabilized and ruined the black community from something that was once respectable.
 04-06-2012, 01:45 PM         #97
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I had one white-washed-negro or white-guy tell me that my cultural identity has nothing to do with Afrika as if he knew who my parents were or if they were Ethiopian or Eritrian and raised our family with a cultural identity based on our lineage and not on an American textbook.

Dont ever let a white-washed-negro or white guy tell you about the "Pigment" of Afrikans because all Afrikans come in different shades, two examples: Ethiopians tend to be lighter and the Sundanese tend to be darker and its like that in the motherland depending the region

One white-washed-Negro or white guy was fantaszizing about some white-man fu*king some of our female ansecsters as if every person on earth that isnt jet-Black had an ascestor r*ped by a white man.

LOL, I guess climate doesent factor in when it comes to color, but yeah look at the nature of the "wannabee's".....anonymity breeds courage in the heart of a coward.

regulate said:
WOOOW....The self-hate is strooong in this one.
Safe to a.ssume hes just a white troll and without an actual identity attached to his profile thats what we shall a.ssume he is until he can prove otherwise.

Im just proud that so many whites and wannabee-whites are upset, agitated, irritated, and aggravated. :dancingcool:

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 04-06-2012 at 01:50 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #98
space
space
If you are African then shut the fu*k up about Black issues ,

The blacks brought from Africa were not from Sudan , the lines drawn of present Sudan did not exist, and even more, a majority of slaves came from West Africa. You are silly dude, you don't sh*t about Blacks, nor Africa. , you really are trolling on this forum, spreading inaccurate information to keep the Black man down.

regulate said:
WOOOW....The self-hate is strooong in this one.
I'm Black, why would I hate my culture who has dominated the most dominate nation and perceived as a threat to elites despite being their own mistaken creation? They sure as hell aren't worried about Africans, best believe. As a black man, I hate stupid n*ggas who curve this progression.

"Its' time to redefine BLACK power" - Kanye, bet you got WTT
 04-06-2012, 01:58 PM         #99
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingoBling said:
better than the 99.8% of black people

or the 100% of chinese.

or the 99% of arabs.

every race acts racist towards others, its because of the history of the black vs. white thing that people still have such strong opions on honkees
so is the 99.8% of blacks are racist because of 400 years of murder,rape(men women n kids)
kidnapp,theft,enslavement,lynchings and sub human treatment

or is it because whites dont have the same skin color
 04-06-2012, 02:01 PM         #100
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
If you are African then shut the fu*k up about Black issues ,

The blacks brought from Africa were not from Sudan , the lines drawn of present Sudan did not exist, and even more, a majority of slaves came from West Africa. You are silly dude, you don't sh*t about Blacks, nor Africa. , you really are trolling on this forum, spreading inaccurate information to keep the Black man down.

I'm Black, why would I hate my culture who has dominated the most dominate nation and perceived as a threat to elites despite being their own mistaken creation? They sure as hell aren't worried about Africans, best believe. As a black man, I hate stupid n*ggas who curve this progression.

"Its' time to redefine BLACK power" - Kanye, bet you got WTT

if you are black you are mos def a lightskin n*gga from the burbs

you will never gain that acceptance that you seek from them
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago