David Banner drops harsh science for the peeps in controversial interview

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
Official 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 0 0
Banner my dude

but i disagree with his point about country music not being effected by the internet.

The internet effets hip hop not really because of the quality of music but because the hip hop audience is probably the most savy at downloading music off the net than any other genre of music point blank period.

you think the mjaority of country fans know how to download theyre fav artist album
 6 years ago '08        #62
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Cee4our said:
so he talks about how white people are scared...but also white men are the "most aggressive people toward all cultures". we got a case of the ol' scared aggressors eh? basically hes saying "white people bad" in as many ways as he can so all black people can relate. if youre black and it makes u feel better to think that white people hate u cuz theyre scared, boom banners got your back. if u think white people hate you becuz theyre aggressive and want to hold u down, boom banner agrees.
How can you seriously argue that white people dont fear black people? Are you black? White people cross the street everytime they see us, clutch their purses everytime they see us, feel for their wallets everytime we walk by, hell if you are like me from the hood you're lucky to even see random white people in your community outside of drug addicts. How is that not fear? Every black male knows that white people fear us because they expect some kind of payback for slavery, jim crow, etc David Banner is just the only one to come out and say it.

Yes white people are paranoid of black people it's not debateable, but the crazy thing is every race is more likely to harm their own. I study sociology as a major, took criminology and criminal justice/ethics classes and whites are more likely to get k!lled, beat, r*ped, robbed by other white people yet they fear us because of stereotypes.
 6 years ago '05        #63
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i agree with banner 100 percent if your not even blk i am not listing to u at all on this matter. we have ppl have been making money off us for to long. using our sh*t for to long and we have been treating each other wrong for to long. I'm not blaming other races for our fu*k ups but we have to come together and do this i agree 100 percent
 6 years ago '06        #64
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
welll put, banner keepin it 100. Def going to donate
 6 years ago '05        #65
why? 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,204 | Props total: 0 0
Respect to Banner...
 04-06-2012, 10:15 AM         #66
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
da truth be havin ofays shakin in they boots
 04-06-2012, 10:17 AM         #67
1iamssmedia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 graftedgenes said:
i could care less about geeks giving rep on this site, i post these vids for my brothers & the lurkers who are brothers.

If i make a 50-cent thread it will get 250,000 replies regardless of e-rep, because that's the demographics on this site but it ain't about e-chatting with outsiders and blog-nerds it's about sharing the information.

dope!!!!
 6 years ago '07        #68
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,326 | Props total: 1111 1111
David Banner is the truth... A lot of ignorant comments in this thread tho... I don't kno if I should take what some of you say as being serious or trying to be funny online... Point blank period we have to recognize as human beings that everyone as a person has value... I think that if we established that as a common belief in human society that we could prevent most of the atrocious bullsh*t that takes place..
 6 years ago '10        #69
Account001 
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 179 179
 GST said:
you're trying very hard to manipulate words..there's such a thing as trying to overcome your fear and 'grabbing the bull by the horns',so to speak [which would make you the aggressor],smart guy

example : most geta lil scared just seeing a bee or a wasp..why ? cuz we know that they will sting the shyt out of you....our ignorance causes us to think that because it flies a lil close to us that we're gonna get stung...nine times out of ten we don't get stung UNLESS WE BECOME THE AGGRESSOR...so now because of that fear,as soon as you see a wasp,what happens ? you get all jumpy and start rolling up newspaper or grab a can of raid...just the sight of that wasp has caused you to become the aggressor...all out of fear of being stung...same principle
I see nobody is trying to respond to this huh....

Cee4our said:
i only watched the 2 shorter videos and wasnt impressed honestly. he over simplifies too much and says things that blatantly contradict one another. first he talks about how white people are scared of black people, then goes on to say white people feel like "if u dont make me feel comfortable ****** ill k!ll you". that doesnt sound like the mentality of people who are "scared".
see above example

Cee4our said:
although hes RIGHT about racially motivated crimes being concentrated more towards blacks e.i. dragging behind trucks, hangings, etc...but to say "we dont bother them, we only bother each other" followed immediately by "they may get their houses broken into or their cars but thats just outside stuff" just sounds stupid.
1. Its ok to say he is right
2. When you rob somebody the motive is to make money (you dont care about race, creed, or color for the most part), when you k!ll a person of a different race you motive is to k!ll someone of a different race. Blacks usually dont commit hate crimes.

Cee4our said:
tell me if a black guy broke into sumones house and the home owner chased him down and shot him, would it matter if the home owner was white or black? of course it would. black guy k!lls another black guy who broke in his house, no big deal. white guy k!lls black guy who broke in his house....excessive force, racist, etc...
Given the circumstances of the situation you described race wouldnt matter unless the "robber" was excessively shot , hung, mutilated, etc.

FYI: im trying to educate not argue... hopefully your not a troll
 6 years ago '04        #70
Don Savant|S 3 heat pts
space
space
$21,517 | Props total: 17 17
Been saying it for a while...our youth values NOTHING these days...including themselves. It's gotta change.
 6 years ago '05        #71
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
Coming from Mississippi, I understand why he has his opinions on race; however, Pro-black arguments will never gain any respect politically nor intellectually, because the issue of racism and discrimination is much deeper than black and white, or even minority and white.

The "white man" argument was given to uneducated minorities, because they don't understand the complexities of exploitation within society, in such it really isn't "the white man", more so "the man" who discriminates towards' those of lower socioeconomic status, which then, finally comes down to individual racism taking place in institutions.

His arguments are bound to be contradicting, and less in depth than what any other has already said. Good sh*t, just very limited in the mindset, especially if empowering blacks is the goal.
 6 years ago '09        #72
GREEDY BEATZ 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,382 | Props total: 1501 1501
lil b stans *crickets*
 04-06-2012, 11:19 AM         #73
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantankerous said:
Coming from Mississippi, I understand why he has his opinions on race; however, Pro-black arguments will never gain any respect politically nor intellectually, because the issue of racism and discrimination is much deeper than black and white, or even minority and white.

The "white man" argument was given to uneducated minorities, because they don't understand the complexities of exploitation within society, in such it really isn't "the white man", more so "the man" who discriminates towards' those of lower socioeconomic status, which then, finally comes down to individual racism taking place in institutions.

His arguments are bound to be contradicting, and less in depth than what any other has already said. Good sh*t, just very limited in the mindset, especially if empowering blacks is the goal.
Are you white? American?
 6 years ago '07        #74
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16114 16114
 unotready said:
lol no-one wants to hear this pro-black sh*t lol.. biggest buyers of rap music are white people. No-one cares for pro-black sh*t lol. People going to be buying Mac miller and Machine Gun Kelly records now before anyone elses lol.. It's just a reality. Either you roll w/ the times or get left behind. The internet has changed the culture entirely and has allowed white rappers to enter the scene, and suburban white kids sit behind their computers in joy since they can relate to these mac millers and machine gun kelly's.

The record execs use to only push black rappers in our faces and im sure there were a few more eminems out there. The game has forever changed
No-one cares for pro-black sh*t lol.
very very sad mentality...if ya not pro...than you must be anti..even more so to say you don't care
 6 years ago '06        #75
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,619 | Props total: 2258 2258
A majority of White people will NEVER fully accept Black people on their own terms. Just listen to the messages they have towards us. "You need to forget the past..." No other culture is ever told to forget their past, no matter how heinous. No other culture is seen as anti anything by being pro themselves. And what's worse is there is a grneration of young Black people who are either embarassed about their past ot don't respect it like they should. Jews celebrate their heritage of slavery & subjugation. They refuse to allow themselves or others forget about it. WASPs would NEVER tell Jews to "get over it" as it pertains to slavery & the holocaust. They ain't havin it. You got white people who never visited Europe ever claiming their heritage, but your ancestors were born & died here, but somehow, we just supposed to forget that. That really speaks to how little is thought of us & what has happened to our people.
 6 years ago '05        #76
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
 Graftedgenes said:
Are you white? American?
I don't pretend to be white unlike you.
 04-06-2012, 11:29 AM         #77
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98%

the white children on this site are so hurt over everything he said after the 27:00 mark cuz its true
 6 years ago '04        #78
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 Offical said:
Banner my dude

but i disagree with his point about country music not being effected by the internet.

The internet effets hip hop not really because of the quality of music but because the hip hop audience is probably the most savy at downloading music off the net than any other genre of music point blank period.

you think the mjaority of country fans know how to download theyre fav artist album
this,
most of the country crowd is 30+
most of the hip-hop crowd is 13+

and there is no way that 98% white people are rascits
 6 years ago '04        #79
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6440 6440
 yumflip said:
A majority of White people will NEVER fully accept Black people on their own terms. Just listen to the messages they have towards us. "You need to forget the past..." No other culture is ever told to forget their past, no matter how heinous. No other culture is seen as anti anything by being pro themselves. And what's worse is there is a grneration of young Black people who are either embarassed about their past ot don't respect it like they should. Jews celebrate their heritage of slavery & subjugation. They refuse to allow themselves or others forget about it. WASPs would NEVER tell Jews to "get over it" as it pertains to slavery & the holocaust. They ain't havin it. You got white people who never visited Europe ever claiming their heritage, but your ancestors were born & died here, but somehow, we just supposed to forget that. That really speaks to how little is thought of us & what has happened to our people.
some black people do use slavery as an excuse for their own shortcomings. which is probably why people be saying that. i don't see jews say "i blame the holocaust that im broke"

yes people shouldn't forget about what happened to us but we shouldn't be using it as a damn crutch either
 04-06-2012, 11:45 AM         #80
Coo Coo Cal  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:
I'll never understand how non-blacks tell black people how they should feel about race matters
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago