David Banner drops harsh science for the peeps in controversial interview

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 unotready said:
How is he intelligent if he said the reason why society is mad at lebron, bosh and wade is because they were 3 black men who made a decision for themselves LOLOL. Is he now all of a sudden a phd psychologist who's able to understand the North-American subconscious? That was the most ridiculous thing i've heard lol.
you dont have to agree with everything he says but to say that he isnt intelligent is stupid. not only does he have a college degree but he is one of the few to speak out on a consistent basis on current events. no one said he was a phd, but its not hard to be one of the smartest when you got guys saying they want to major in geometry.
 6 years ago '06        #22
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
I'm just saying he's on the extreme in his beliefs and the extreme will sometimes make an educated and articulate man look ignorant. He's a little too pro-black for his own good. He's hoping he can reach the black audience emotionally, and I understand that, because he knows he can't do it off his music alone lol
 04-05-2012, 10:15 PM         #23
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:
I'm just saying he's on the extreme in his beliefs and the extreme will sometimes make an educated and articulate man look ignorant. He's a little too pro-black for his own good. He's hoping he can reach the black audience emotionally, and I understand that, because he knows he can't do it off his music alone lol

in no way shape or form did he look ignorant

but we know thats a code word sh*t that the main one
 6 years ago '06        #24
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 bigree61 said:

in no way shape or form did he look ignorant

but we know thats a code word sh*t that the main one

This dude is coming on this show like hes some sort of psychologist lmaoo.. He's just trying to plug his work and appeal to the black audience emotionally. Should be interesting to see if this works. Some of what he says is valid, but there was a bunch of stuff that is questionable and a little too extreme.

and what you talking about " a code word sh*t that the main one".. I don't even understand that sentence lol..

I'll give him credit, he's a good sales man and talker. He would do well in sales.
 04-05-2012, 10:50 PM         #25
Hotboy1982  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:

He is simply speaking his views on the matter from an intelligent standpoint, nothing more. I never understood why when an intelligent brother speaks his mind in an intelligent manner on subjects that actually significant to the masses, then it's always labeled as being "pro Black" ? Also he has been one to speak on these types of issues for a long time, even back when was simply Lavell Crump, SGA President at SUBR, so him being vocals about these issues is not simply a passing fancy for him.
 6 years ago '04        #26
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,282 | Props total: 3857 3857
First video is dope! Good post...
 6 years ago '05        #27
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
i only watched the 2 shorter videos and wasnt impressed honestly. he over simplifies too much and says things that blatantly contradict one another. first he talks about how white people are scared of black people, then goes on to say white people feel like "if u dont make me feel comfortable ****** ill k!ll you". that doesnt sound like the mentality of people who are "scared".

although hes not wrong about racially motivated crimes being concentrated more towards blacks e.i. dragging behind trucks, hangings, etc...but to say "we dont bother them, we only bother each other" followed immediately by "they may get their houses broken into or their cars but thats just outside stuff" just sounds stupid.

tell me if a black guy broke into sumones house and the home owner chased him down and shot him, would it matter if the home owner was white or black? of course it would. black guy k!lls another black guy who broke in his house, no big deal. white guy k!lls black guy who broke in his house....excessive force, racist, etc...
 6 years ago '10        #28
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275

[pic - click to view]

Nice sh*t Banner.
 6 years ago '04        #29
Koekoe 
space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 471 471
he represents a one sided view

looks like he rehearsed this sh*t a couple of times over.. and now spits the same sh*t in every interview

uses the same lines/words and everything..

he's just tryna find a formula to make more dough..
it just so happens to be a positive idea for a lot of artists who are currently being r*ped.

like he said he still likes the bad things in life.. and rest a.ssured he gon be spending a couple of your dollars at the tittybar
 6 years ago '05        #30
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Grimey Jr. said:
people do k!ll outta fear, fears the reason people k!ll house intruders like in the example you listed. thats why white people keepin black people down, they scared.
so he talks about how white people are scared...but also white men are the "most aggressive people toward all cultures". we got a case of the ol' scared aggressors eh? basically hes saying "white people bad" in as many ways as he can so all black people can relate. if youre black and it makes u feel better to think that white people hate u cuz theyre scared, boom banners got your back. if u think white people hate you becuz theyre aggressive and want to hold u down, boom banner agrees.
 6 years ago '04        #31
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13151 13151
Gotta love it when "they" is used. Because yes... the sick act of taking an innocent young mans life, by a white person.... automatically insinuates every white person. That's fu*king awesome logic. Yet... it seems many of the people supporting Trayvon Martin, (I say supporting, because you don't defend" the innocent), use blanket statements against white people. It's ridiculous.
 6 years ago '06        #32
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
he said some real sh*t...us (black people) are only hurtin' ourselves....and when you really think about it why would others care for you when they see how you treat ur own kind a white person can step on a *n*ggaz shoe and da dude gon fall back like its no biggie...but let a *n*gga step on another *n*ggaz shoe....its gon be HELL ON EARTH! And thats some real sh*t..smh..I'ma peep da 30min+ vid a lil later...
 6 years ago '04        #33
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13151 13151
 Grimey Jr. said:
too extreme? because he wants legislation passed to prevent sh*t from happening again? how can a person be "too pro black"? sounds more like to me he's pro fairness. God forbid a rapper does an interview where he takes interest in the social issues around him. you keep saying he's unintelligent and ignorant, how about you be specific about what ignorance he is saying? gimme a example from the video of what he said.:hmm:
Same way a person can be "too pro white". A person can be "too pro" anything, when it becomes in any way destructive towards someone else,or a different group.

Last edited by regularjoe; 04-05-2012 at 11:46 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #34
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,487 | Props total: 14773 14773
I donated too... but Im white so im racist right?
 6 years ago '06        #35
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 101 101
 Birdman's Back said:
naw...u dat kool a.ss n*gga that brings out dem dirty south bangaz to bx/itsbx lol :agreement6:
 6 years ago '08        #36
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
Fear or profit? Choose your poison
You can talk the talk all you want. Nothing will happen until you walk the walk

*FLASHBACK*
1955 Civil Rights Movement "The Montgomery Bus Boycott"
This is a perfect example: If you hurt their pockets, they will fold. All you need is people that give a sh** and the rest is history.

Last edited by itzjustlogic; 04-06-2012 at 12:08 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #37
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
I'd rather give 1 dollar to someone who is in dire need of it lol. He's going to take 1 million dollars and create some k!lla season budget movie lol..
 6 years ago '05        #38
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
no, its because u have white guilt for being so aggressive throughout history. or it could be that youre afraid not to donate cuz of the scary black people.
 04-06-2012, 12:09 AM         #39
Graftedgenes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grimey Jr. said:
too extreme? because he wants legislation passed to prevent sh*t from happening again? how can a person be "too pro black"? sounds more like to me he's pro fairness. God forbid a rapper does an interview where he takes interest in the social issues around him. you keep saying he's unintelligent and ignorant, how about you be specific about what ignorance he is saying? gimme a example from the video of what he said.:hmm:

LoL, isn't it hilarious?

Have you ever heard the term "Pro-Jewish".....I haven't heard that term either because the term doesn't exist. Jewish people are very aggressive and proactive when it comes to issues and concerns that effect them as a people and they don't call it "Pro" anything, they call it good common sense.

Black people are expected to be passive and nonchalant in regard to the issues and concerns that effect our people and our communities and when we champion self-reliance, and economic empowerment the typical frightened-Negros and fearful-whites like to label it
"pro-black", "militant" or "radical"....they throw a fit when you challenge white-supremacy.

We live under a dynamic called Global-White-Supremacy and it functions in every facet of our lives, politics, education, economics, entertainment, s3x, religion, war, labor, & law.

God forbid an artist that wants to cut off the record labels and cut off the distributers and sell his music digitally....a runaway slave from the record-industry plantation.

I'm enjoying the fear that I see in this thread, along with the pride on the other side.
 6 years ago '06        #40
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,904 | Props total: 25791 25791
i agree with him 100% good looks on this man
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago