Wow i thought my bong was big...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
 e G o Maniac said:
fu*k yall bastards! Talking about medical marijuana dispensaries and weed like y'all about to go buy some candy bars from the corner store can't wait to move to Cali.

Haha I know right...these n*ggas got me salty as fu*k lol...Y'all west coast folks got it gd...fu*k the east coast son...getting the fu*k out after I graduate n getting my smoke on in the west
 6 years ago '04        #62
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
The Springs is the sh*t they have a huge selection of top shelf OGs 8ths for 45, also Mr Nice Guy is another great spot for OGs, whats shops have you been going to...
May I recommend the GLD aka Green Light District in Torrance CA on Carson Street right before Western Ave. Home of the best BOGOs ever. Buy one eigth at $65, and get another eigth for FREE. So basically an entire quarter of some grade A amazing herb for $65. Sounds too good to be true? I just took my coworker there last night and she fell in love. Plus the light skinned black chick is worth the visit. I put my favorites below

Sativas: Heavenly Haze, Royal Dream, Liquid Crack

Indicas: Super Sour OG, Terminator OG, 2012, Chuck Norris, Snoop's Master Kush
 6 years ago '08        #63
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76 OP
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 el chapo said:
you spoiled little brats

you know how we smoke bongs around here?

We take a plastic coke bottle, burn a hole in it, while the hole is still warm we put some aluminum foil around the hole, poke holes in the foil with a needle, then make a choke.

Its cheap as hell, it hits crazy dry and its very bad for me to inhale that burning aluminum i presume, but its either that or spliff, and both gets us mega stoned
use a apple its easy and alot safer
 6 years ago '08        #64
space
space
 matelyan said:
May I recommend the GLD aka Green Light District in Torrance CA on Carson Street right before Western Ave. Home of the best BOGOs ever. Buy one eigth at $65, and get another eigth for FREE. So basically an entire quarter of some grade A amazing herb for $65. Sounds too good to be true? I just took my coworker there last night and she fell in love. Plus the light skinned black chick is worth the visit. I put my favorites below

Sativas: Heavenly Haze, Royal Dream, Liquid Crack

Indicas: Super Sour OG, Terminator OG, 2012, Chuck Norris, Snoop's Master Kush
MR NICE GUY HAS A HUGE SELECTION OF TOP SHELFS, AND THEY DO BOGO AS WELL,

SATIVAS - WHITE WIDOW

INDICAS - LIQUID COC OG, SOUL a.ssAIN OG, JUPITER OG, VENOM OG

I ALSO TRYED THAT SNOOP'S THAT sh*tS bomb HUH, I WENT TO A SHOP OFF WESTWOOD AND PICO FOR THAT ONE AND IT WAS FIRE..

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-06-2012 at 12:33 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #65
ABSOLUTE STYLE 
space
space
$1,877 | Props total: 1 1
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
volcano is the best, but i dont have 400 to throw away, id rather buy kush :cool-smiley-009:
$400? i thought that sh*t was $600..
I was thinking about gettin this iolite for the fact i can take it anywhere, even work...but i think theres too many plastic parts so i dunno
 6 years ago '04        #66
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,872 | Props total: 1907 1907
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
MR NICE GUY HAS A HUGE SELECTION OF TOP SHELFS, AND THEY DO BOGO AS WELL,

SATIVAS - WHITE WIDOW

INDICAS - LIQUID COC OG, SOUL a.ssAIN OG, JUPITER OG, VENOM OG

I ALSO TRYED THAT SNOOP'S THAT sh*tS bomb HUH, I WENT TO A SHOP OFF WESTWOOD AND PICO FOR THAT ONE AND IT WAS FIRE..
Where's Mr. Nice Guy located? Might have to go stop by and check it out. Do they do discount or gift for first time patients? :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #67
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25676 25676
 e G o Maniac said:
fu*k yall bastards! Talking about medical marijuana dispensaries and weed like y'all about to go buy some candy bars from the corner store can't wait to move to Cali.
Lmaooooo come to cali man weed woman weather it cant get no better
 6 years ago '08        #68
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
Lmaooooo come to cali man weed woman weather it cant get no better
^^ he's not lieing
 6 years ago '05        #69
addnative 
space
space
$325 | Props total: 22 22
For desktop go with the Silver Surfer. I mean if Willie Nelson demands Silver Surfers on the tour bus they are doing something right. For a portable I would go with a Magic Flight Launch Box. The Warrant on it alone is worth the price. My dog got to it and chewed the side. I sent a pic of the serial to them and within a few days a new one was at my door for free.
 6 years ago '05        #70
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
I personally just like smoking blunts I have a little bubbler nothing special to take a pic of... But this guy my homies is friends with had a volcano vaporizer we used to smoke out of it was cool but I rather hit the blunt
 6 years ago '08        #71
space
space
 TReeSMoKE said:

some of my collection from awhile back, havent made any vids in awhile tho got a bunch of new sh*t

And Volcano's are cool BUT I hate the stale vapor from the bags, there are alot better vapes out there now that arent $500+.
damm i like like that sg-4arm, damm if i wasnt so clumbsy i would buy one but i break pieces like every 2 months

damm i thought boxden had more stoners than this, any one has pics of there tools of the trade?

Last edited by L.A's HiGhEsT; 04-06-2012 at 01:24 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #72
space
space
 matelyan said:
where's mr. Nice guy located? Might have to go stop by and check it out. Do they do discount or gift for first time patients? :dancingcool:
mr nice guy !!! Now open !!! Huge buy one get one menu over 50 strains of bogo!!! (buy one oz get one oz free menu) *- bogo strain (buy one oz get one oz free!) **- bogoh strain (buy one oz get second oz 1/2 off!)
13210 florence ave, santa fe springs
 6 years ago '05        #73
TReeSMoKE 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 11 11
haha if you peeped the vid I actually broke it too, luckily it was repairable. But then my girl dropped it and it was finito.

Maybe ill get around to taking some more pics of the newer stuff I have b/c basically all the sh*t I have in my youtube vids is gone.
 6 years ago '06        #74
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,888 | Props total: 25676 25676
heres something i had about a hour ago

and here is all i use

no i didn't pay for that grinder

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 04-06-2012 at 05:02 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #75
space
space
 Yung Dilla said:
heres something i had about a hour ago

and here is all i use

no i didn't pay for that grinder

[pic - click to view]

this is what im gonna smoke right now as well, sum Jupitor OG, its a very potent Indica, I'll take a hit for all you people on the East coast....:cool-smiley-009:
 04-06-2012, 08:22 PM         #76
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats so fu*king stupid, that would be the biggest waste of weed oh my god, and you cant even smoke it by yourself, AWESOME DUDE!

What a tool, look at that dork he would have a stupid a.ss piece like that, trying too hard to be cool mayne
 6 years ago '04        #77
rileybb 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,508 | Props total: 1543 1543
 GREEDY BEATZ said:
here's my sh*t

[pic - click to view]

get your money up playas, it's the only way to (not) smoke.....and we fill it with diesel ery'time

I got me a vap to n*gga i be getting blazed getting like 90% THC as in a joint you get what 17% if that a bong you be getting like 35%.....but i do like the harsh feel of a bong....get that good as hit you be coughing and drooling n*gga
 6 years ago '08        #78
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
vapes are expensive but if you only smoke them and you smoke alot, youll save enough on weed in a month and a half to pay for that sh*t.
if i smoke a nick in a vape sh*t will be like 2-3 bags and one bag is enough to have a nigggga zoooooooted for like 6 fu*kin hours lol
i remember facing like a dub in a volcano with my boy
i dead a.ss felt like i was on shrooms how fu*king twisted the room got hahaha
had my face legit like
 04-06-2012, 08:40 PM         #79
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I need to stop bullsh*tting and make a wu tang bong with 36 chambers
 04-06-2012, 08:46 PM         #80
ora 519 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've ben hitting buckets and oil dabs mostly lately
Had expensive perc broke it thoe so I won't buy expensive bongs anymore
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
37 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
59 comments
2 days ago