BREAKING: SVG says Dwight asked for him to be fired, Dwight denies right after

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3249 3249
 Veno da Don said:

So basically the only players who are franchise players are the guys YOU like to watch

You just got exposed BADLY by Knick fans you dont even have an actual point or argument you just picking names out of a hat and saying "he is", "he is not"
he made valid points, i dont know wtf ur talkin about...everyone with eyes can see Melo is not a leader, he's only concerned about getting his and the team comes secondary to that...everything he said about Melo is true and we'll see how long this "excellent" defense of his lasts
 6 years ago '05        #122
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12545 12545
SVG pretty much fu*ked over the franchise with this one. He pretty much sealed their fate with Dwight, for the simple fact that Dwight will never trust upper level management now, and whatever small chance The Magic had of signing him is now ruined. SVG went about this the wrong way, and in fact, he probably knew he was about to get fired soon, so he took the franchise down with him and just said fu*k it...

But SVG is stupid, because I don't think any other team would hire him after this one. You can't air out in the media what upper management told you privately. What team will hire him after this one? Who would want too? I see why Shaq calls in the "master of panic"..

Last edited by Hold That; 04-06-2012 at 10:08 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #123
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,847 | Props total: 20783 20783
 chctynig2804 said:
he made valid points, i dont know wtf ur talkin about...everyone with eyes can see Melo is not a leader, he's only concerned about getting his and the team comes secondary to that...everything he said about Melo is true and we'll see how long this "excellent" defense of his lasts
There's a difference between not being a leader, being a good leader & being a great leader. Melo is a good leader, not a great leader. Maybe some of y'all have your own meanings of being a leader, but it's not godly like some of you are making it to be.

And I dunno what the fu*k you're talking about only concerned about getting his, you obviously don't watch the Knicks games.
 6 years ago '04        #124
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
This mess is on some Isiah Thomas-Knicks level sh*t
 04-06-2012, 10:47 AM         #125
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
SVG pretty much fu*ked over the franchise with this one. He pretty much sealed their fate with Dwight, for the simple fact that Dwight will never trust upper level management now, and whatever small chance The Magic had of signing him is now ruined. SVG went about this the wrong way, and in fact, he probably knew he was about to get fired soon, so he took the franchise down with him and just said fu*k it...

But SVG is stupid, because I don't think any other team would hire him after this one. You can't air out in the media what upper management told you privately. What team will hire him after this one? Who would want too? I see why Shaq calls in the "master of panic"..

SVG is a good coach though. He will definitely have another job.
 6 years ago '07        #126
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6098 6098
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
This is some pathetic sh*t.

All you're saying is you're mad at SVG for being a man, speaking his mind where as he should've just been a bi*ch & let Dwight hoe him out. There isn't no if indeed Dwight wanted him gone...Dwight wanted him gone & he wanted to eat his cake too while he saw him fired.

Don't you understand what this means?

This means D12 has finally been exposed in full public that he's a little boy who still won't grow up & wants to play under a coach who won't give a fu*k. Your simple minded a.ss is talking about losing streak and getting it together for the rest of the season when this sh*t was never going to get fixed. I mean seriously what is the big difference if SVG didn't say anything compared to him saying anything? If he didn't say anything they still would have problems with each other, Dwight would still throw hissy fits & mope around about not getting the ball & that team still would be a second round exit at best.

Hopefully all of this equals to Dwight staying in Orlando because obviously him, that fanbase & that organization are made for each other. Mickey Mouse bullsh*t surrounded by more Mickey Mouse bullsh*t, it's like a match made in heaven.
No stan is not being a man at all. A man goes to the root of the problem not the media. If he heard dwight wanted him fired then he needed to take it to dwight.

I don't know how you handle business but if I heard someone is talking ish about me, I'm gonna address that person, I'm not gonna go around telling others "yo I heard such and such is talking sh*t".

And like I said, it was reported multiple times when dwights trade request became public that stan trashed dwight behind his back after that first round exit. He was trashing him to people within the organization and to his own fu*king teammates. If I heard my coach trashed me to anyone that would listen I'd call for his head too.

And how can you trash the magic when you're a knicks fan. Your team will never go anywhere. Come on it took 12 years to be partially relevant again and still f!ghting for an 8th seed. The knicks sh*tted on ewing by trading him without the courtest of even telling him. Plus the isaiah years were pure comedy. so please stop acting as if the knicks are some respectable organization.

That's just fu*king jokes
 6 years ago '04        #127
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,183 | Props total: 3329 3329
 chctynig2804 said:
I was talking about when he started naming supposed "franchise players" calling Deron Williams a franchise player, when he stated the criteria was to be a "leader" and "change a teams culture" but at the same time Rondo isn't a franchise player even though he is a true leader and winner who puts the team first.

That's what I mean he just considers his favorite players "franchise"

While some of what you guys say about Melo is true, lets not forget just a few years ago in a different system we were talking about Melo being the best pure scorer in the NBA. So how is he a bum all of a sudden?
 6 years ago '10        #128
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
No stan is not being a man at all. A man goes to the root of the problem not the media. If he heard dwight wanted him fired then he needed to take it to dwight.

I don't know how you handle business but if I heard someone is talking ish about me, I'm gonna address that person, I'm not gonna go around telling others "yo I heard such and such is talking sh*t".

And like I said, it was reported multiple times when dwights trade request became public that stan trashed dwight behind his back after that first round exit. He was trashing him to people within the organization and to his own fu*king teammates. If I heard my coach trashed me to anyone that would listen I'd call for his head too.

And how can you trash the magic when you're a knicks fan. Your team will never go anywhere. Come on it took 12 years to be partially relevant again and still f!ghting for an 8th seed. The knicks sh*tted on ewing by trading him without the courtest of even telling him. Plus the isaiah years were pure comedy. so please stop acting as if the knicks are some respectable organization.

That's just fu*king jokes
LOL @ going at the root of the problem when Dwight wanted him gone since last fu*king year

He was asked about whether it's true that Dwight asked for him to be fired and he said yes. As a man there's only so much bullsh*t you can put up with & he put his foot down. And you talk about there were reports about Stan trashing Dwight what about reports that Dwight wanted Stan gone a while ago, or what about the reports that Dwight wanted Stan gone as a part of the opt-in agreement. I'm not defending Stan completely because he's done his part in this too but let's not act like Dwight is anywhere near the right.

And speaking truth is trashing your team now? You just catching feelings now. With the way your team is set up in Orlando coupled with the talent in Chicago & Miami the most the Magic will be is a second round exit. All of that sh*t about my team, Ewing, Isiah Thomas and about our playoff history is irrelevant & just you getting emotional calm down bruh. But keep doing you & keep having fun with Dwight Howard who is a prima donna, a goofy idiot & the same one who you bi*ched & moaned about wanting traded ASAP.

Magic fans I tell ya
 6 years ago '04        #129
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
*Stan getting fired
*Dwight is leaving
*Magic lost
Stan Van Gundy is a rat,whistleblower,Donnie brasco he knew before season started he was getting fired at the end of the year and this at end of the season...
Dwight Howard will never trust the Magic and they ruining his image & rep which cause him 2 lose dollars
 6 years ago '07        #130
kelvinivy2003 
space
space
$219 | Props total: 6 6
Dwights a bi*ch plain n simple
 6 years ago '07        #131
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
LOL @ going at the root of the problem when Dwight wanted him gone since last fu*king year

He was asked about whether it's true that Dwight asked for him to be fired and he said yes. As a man there's only so much bullsh*t you can put up with & he put his foot down. And you talk about there were reports about Stan trashing Dwight what about reports that Dwight wanted Stan gone a while ago, or what about the reports that Dwight wanted Stan gone as a part of the opt-in agreement. I'm not defending Stan completely because he's done his part in this too but let's not act like Dwight is anywhere near the right.

And speaking truth is trashing your team now? You just catching feelings now. With the way your team is set up in Orlando coupled with the talent in Chicago & Miami the most the Magic will be is a second round exit. All of that sh*t about my team, Ewing, Isiah Thomas and about our playoff history is irrelevant & just you getting emotional calm down bruh. But keep doing you & keep having fun with Dwight Howard who is a prima donna, a goofy idiot & the same one who you bi*ched & moaned about wanting traded ASAP.

Magic fans I tell ya
there are no reports that dwight wanted stan fired during the season. The report is he wanted stan fired last summer. Which made sense because stan was doing some shady mud slinging. It was never dragged on into the season nor said to be pursued by dwight. Ontop of that dwights request was never granted because stan never got fired.

And you seriously saying the isiah mess and the knicks sh*tting on ewing is irrelevant? That's was helped destroy that organization and why no one ever wanted to play there. Lebron didn't even wanna go there and was being told to stay away from the knicks. Now the knicks actually land players but its bums like melo and amare

Knicks are one pathetic organization and the fans are delusional as fu*k
 6 years ago '10        #132
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
there are no reports that dwight wanted stan fired during the season. The report is he wanted stan fired last summer. Which made sense because stan was doing some shady mud slinging. It was never dragged on into the season nor said to be pursued by dwight. Ontop of that dwights request was never granted because stan never got fired.

And you seriously saying the isiah mess and the knicks sh*tting on ewing is irrelevant? That's was helped destroy that organization and why no one ever wanted to play there. Lebron didn't even wanna go there and was being told to stay away from the knicks. Now the knicks actually land players but its bums like melo and amare

Knicks are one pathetic organization and the fans are delusional as fu*k
You don't need reports for common sense to tell you that Dwight wanted Stan fired this season. If I just told you that Dwight wanted Stan gone since last year along with them having problems for a while now & coupled in with what happened yesterday wouldn't that tell you that he wanted him gone this season as well?

Then this dummy goes on to say it never dragged on to this season when just yesterday....nah I can't

And if I'm talking about the Magic situation & the bullsh*t that's going on in their organization what is the point of bringing up the Knicks to try and clown?

You got emotional & brought up issues from a completely different team. That's nice that we're pathetic, that's nice that you really keep going on & on about the Knicks, Melo, Isiah, that's cool but that doesn't hide the fact that the Magic front office has screwed the pooch with this & Dwight is a bi*chass prima donna where fans like you are hoping and begging he doesn't leave next year.

fu*k outta here.
 6 years ago '05        #133
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,615 | Props total: 1687 1687
God just fire his a.ss already, he just keeps crying about this and will never let it go and will bring it up every chance he gets

We have dwight plus an owner who is willing to spend as much as it takes, we will have no trouble finding a good coach to come in and replace him
 6 years ago '07        #134
space
space
Great article by kyler. Glad to see someone isn't falling for the bullsh*t.

www.hoopsworld.com/why-would-howard-want-van-gundy-gone?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=wh y-would-howard-want-van-gundy-gone&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
 04-06-2012, 02:04 PM         #135
teresa1983 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Crazy Stan
 6 years ago '07        #136
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
You don't need reports for common sense to tell you that Dwight wanted Stan fired this season. If I just told you that Dwight wanted Stan gone since last year along with them having problems for a while now & coupled in with what happened yesterday wouldn't that tell you that he wanted him gone this season as well?

Then this dummy goes on to say it never dragged on to this season when just yesterday....nah I can't

And if I'm talking about the Magic situation & the bullsh*t that's going on in their organization what is the point of bringing up the Knicks to try and clown?

You got emotional & brought up issues from a completely different team. That's nice that we're pathetic, that's nice that you really keep going on & on about the Knicks, Melo, Isiah, that's cool but that doesn't hide the fact that the Magic front office has screwed the pooch with this & Dwight is a bi*chass prima donna where fans like you are hoping and begging he doesn't leave next year.

fu*k outta here.
All you're doing is talking out of your a.ss and trashing another organization when your own team has a sh*tload of skeletons in its closet that's still haunting them til this very day.

This is by far the funniest sh*t I've ever seen in a while. God damn
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy