BREAKING: SVG says Dwight asked for him to be fired, Dwight denies right after

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
207 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
255 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
lil_boosie 2 heat pts
space
space
$649 | Props total: 30 30
man........fu*k Dwight childish a.ss
 6 years ago '11        #102
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
once i heard about this and then saw the video I dropped a few K on the Knicks. I could not BELIEVE what I heard and saw. The Magic will get BLOWN out again in their next game. Im about 90% sure SVG either steps down or gets fired before the end of April. If it doesnt happen they lose in 1st round of the playoffs and he gets fired soon after.
 04-05-2012, 08:53 PM         #103
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fagic lost

dwight is real corny soft a.ss fu*k n*gga

people have kids dwight we can tell that your lie n just like a lil a.ss boy

stan is the real master of panicget that sweaty wet dog smell n f*ggit out of here
 6 years ago '12        #104
Slam 2 Point Oh 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 510 510
 gathugga said:

[pic - click to view]

Man the only other element that could've made this story more funny/juicy is if ESPN had the game tonight and it was being called by JVG.
Amazing television right there lmao
 6 years ago '09        #105
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,037 | Props total: 22389 22389
stan is a G, said im allergic to the bullsh*t
 6 years ago '07        #106
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,386 | Props total: 13044 13044
stan's reaction to the question

"my SOURCE??? i WORK for PEOPLE. i don't have to go to somebody to find out. people actually TELL ME things. i work here."

i'm dead.
 6 years ago '08        #107
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12238 12238
 Dee Grande said:
this dude is such a coward
Dwight Coward 4 real my dude.

Fronted like he wanted to leave...then paused when they had they finger on the trigger.

I have no doubt he asked Management to fire Stan or fire him at the end of the season...then he denies it

edit: after watching this sh*t Pro Athletes are the biggest reality show on TV...Stan said he hates the bullsh*t and Dwight comes and puts his arm around him and feed them Bullsh*t

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 04-05-2012 at 10:37 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #108
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
SVG >>>>

For all the sh*t he's had to put up with, he's handled it like a M-A-N. So tired of Dwight, if the Magic don't trade him this offseason, I would quit if I were Stan.
 6 years ago '04        #109
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 QB Eagles said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #110
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,485 | Props total: 6418 6418
 TheMagicMan said:
SVG >>>>

For all the sh*t he's had to put up with, he's handled it like a M-A-N. So tired of Dwight, if the Magic don't trade him this offseason, I would quit if I were Stan.
seriously!
 6 years ago '05        #111
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,882 | Props total: 8404 8404
 TheMagicMan said:
SVG >>>>

he's probably not going to have to worry about quitting
 6 years ago '07        #112
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Stan is a Brooklyn boy remember dat...all that suka sh*t aint for him.

Shaq and Charles are mad cuz the coach turned the table on the corny a.ss franchise player doing sh*t in the shadows. They asked him if it affected him and he said the right thing, he been coaching knowing Dwight wanted him gone all season. That is a real man's play right there, he forces Orlando's hand now because if he does leave it will look like its because of Dwight now they have to keep one. Its not easy to just fire Stan now if you end up trading Dwight because he had to coach thru all this bs and it won't be right sorta like Denver and Karl.
 04-06-2012, 04:30 AM         #113
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm glad at this point that this bi*ch Dwight won't be in BK...

His hoe tendencies would have never worked in NY.

Dude is a grown child.
 6 years ago '05        #114
yujiro1982 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,769 | Props total: 12 12
might as well put up the video

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #115
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
the whole organization is a mess

14 - 10 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 58% 84 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 5-2, Rank #152 | Aug 10: 65-31, Rank #103 | Aug 09: 24-11, Rank #102 | Aug 08: 5-0, Rank #370 *
 04-06-2012, 07:09 AM         #116
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stan seems like a stand up dude.
 6 years ago '04        #117
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,391 | Props total: 3856 3856
stan held his fu*king ground.. ive never liked dwight... this tops it off for me.. dude is a straight bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #118
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6134 6134
 TheMagicMan said:
SVG >>>>

He didn't handle anything like a man. What he did was extremely unprofessional and bi*ch made. No reason to air out dirty laundry. Especially just hear say and rumors. The team was on a losing streak and needed to get it together for the rest of the season and going into the playoffs and all this does is add another distraction and ignite beef. Now players are even speaking out and talking about how divided the locker room is.

And the magic are not trading dwight in the off season to appease stan van gundy. Don't be an idiot. This is a players league. If dwight did indeed say he wanted stan gone I'm sure the front office knew it as well. Alex martins did everything in his power to get dwight to opt into his contract for 1 year.

People don't understand that stan wants to get fired instead of resigning so he can still be paid for the remaining year on his contract.

Lastly reports came out before the season started that after the first round exit last year, stan was trashing dwight to his teammates and everyone that would listen. Stan is not innocent in all of this by any means.
 6 years ago '10        #119
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,884 | Props total: 20933 20933
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
He didn't handle anything like a man. What he did was extremely unprofessional and bi*ch made. No reason to air out dirty laundry. Especially just hear say and rumors. The team was on a losing streak and needed to get it together for the rest of the season and going into the playoffs and all this does is add another distraction and ignite beef. Now players are even speaking out and talking about how divided the locker room is.

And the magic are not trading dwight in the off season to appease stan van gundy. Don't be an idiot. This is a players league. If dwight did indeed say he wanted stan gone I'm sure the front office knew it as well. Alex martins did everything in his power to get dwight to opt into his contract for 1 year.

People don't understand that stan wants to get fired instead of resigning so he can still be paid for the remaining year on his contract.

Lastly reports came out before the season started that after the first round exit last year, stan was trashing dwight to his teammates and everyone that would listen. Stan is not innocent in all of this by any means.
This is some pathetic sh*t.

All you're saying is you're mad at SVG for being a man, speaking his mind where as he should've just been a bi*ch & let Dwight hoe him out. There isn't no if indeed Dwight wanted him gone...Dwight wanted him gone & he wanted to eat his cake too while he saw him fired.

Don't you understand what this means?

This means D12 has finally been exposed in full public that he's a little boy who still won't grow up & wants to play under a coach who won't give a fu*k. Your simple minded a.ss is talking about losing streak and getting it together for the rest of the season when this sh*t was never going to get fixed. I mean seriously what is the big difference if SVG didn't say anything compared to him saying anything? If he didn't say anything they still would have problems with each other, Dwight would still throw hissy fits & mope around about not getting the ball & that team still would be a second round exit at best.

Hopefully all of this equals to Dwight staying in Orlando because obviously him, that fanbase & that organization are made for each other. Mickey Mouse bullsh*t surrounded by more Mickey Mouse bullsh*t, it's like a match made in heaven.
 6 years ago '04        #120
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Melo's got his team in the playoffs, but only been out the first round 1 time. Sorry, not impressed. And there's more to it than just the playoffs or else I'd consider Dwight one.

You're right, I forgot about Pierce.

Deron is a maybe. Rondo isn't.

Nope, not at the moment. Love could be though. So could Aldridge. But they have to do a better job of transforming the culture of their team. LA's in a tough spot though because Portland is rebuilding. Minny's on the rise, so we'll see what happens.

If Melo ever led the Knicks to the Conference Finals yall would throw a parade. You mad Rose accomplished in 3 seasons what it took Melo 7 seasons to do?

[pic - click to view]

So basically the only players who are franchise players are the guys YOU like to watch

You just got exposed BADLY by Knick fans you dont even have an actual point or argument you just picking names out of a hat and saying "he is", "he is not"
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
74 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
63 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
184 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
47 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
145 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
82 comments
20 hours ago