BREAKING: SVG says Dwight asked for him to be fired, Dwight denies right after

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20701 20701
 StuNNa said:
You're blaming Melo for his teams failures in Denver. You can have all the leadership skills in the world but he had to go through Kobe and Duncan while they were still in their primes. I guess that makes D-Will and CP3 poor leaders too. Oh wait, CP3 made your list.

Over the last 12-13 games, Melo's finally playing defense. IDK if its the coach or him just trying to shut up his critics. Melo's not gonna play defense like lebron, he's not 6'9 275 with 5% body fat.
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but wait.........

CP3 only been out the first round once bro..

He's a leader though
 6 years ago '05        #62
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Howard is such a fu*king bi*ch lately, good lord.
 6 years ago '04        #63
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13046 13046
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Like I said, it's not just about playoff success. Melo's is a combination of playoff success + poor leadership + lack of an overall game.

CP3 is a great leader, has a complete game and has the ability to change a culture. He did it in New Orleans and is close to doing it for the Clippers in the long haul.

Defense isn't about how much you weigh, it's an understanding and commitment to do it. Nobody made LeBron become a great defender, he had to do it himself.
CP3 is an elite PG that got traded to a team a team full of weapons. Of course they were going to be better You telling me he would've led N.O. to the playoffs this year

And like I said, Melo looks completely committed to defense now. We play you guys in a back to back, you'll see.
 6 years ago '05        #64
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Some good points being brought up in this thread by Chicity Fingaz and the others he is chatting with

6 years ago '04        #65
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but wait.........

CP3 only been out the first round once bro..

He's a leader though
Garnett was only out of the 1st round once in like 12 years before joining a super team.
 6 years ago '07        #66
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
soft as baby sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #67
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Dwight would have gotten my respect if he had just kept it real in the interview instead of fu*king around with Stan and the media. He knows he said the sh*t and should just admit it.
 6 years ago '10        #68
Dun Dada 
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 0 0
After SVG told reporters Dwight wanted him fired...Dwight came out of the blue and put his arms around SVG, not knowing what SVG had just told reporters...WTF never seen this type of non sense
 6 years ago '04        #69
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Wasn't his fault though. Minny's FO was inept, the players on the team weren't that good, and the coaching was a problem. But everyone who went there knew it was Garnett's team, followed him, and he got on players cases, he was like an extra head coach, made efforts to make players better and represented the franchise well. He did the same thing in Boston. He pushed players, he changed the culture, and was a coach on the floor at all times.

That's not the case with Dwight or Melo so far. They could easily change that though.

It's cool though if yall don't value things like that in a franchise player and it's just all about stats
Coaching was never the problem for Melo in NY Trying to relegate Melo to spot up duty with little to no isolation post ups and making him bring the ball up the court and being a facilitator (something he's never done in his career) Our FO isn't inept to know they had Jeremy Lin toiling on the bench for 2 months while Toney Douglas was stinking it up.

Tyson Chandler is our team leader and like a second coach out there. Ama're is our leader too. Melo has been playing the best D of his career these last 10. I put that 100% on Dantoni that he was fed up playing this Dantoni failed system.
 6 years ago '10        #70
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20701 20701
 StuNNa said:
Coaching was never the problem for Melo in NY Trying to relegate Melo to spot up duty with little to no isolation post ups and making him bring the ball up the court and being a facilitator (something he's never done in his career) Our FO isn't inept to know they had Jeremy Lin toiling on the bench for 2 months while Toney Douglas was stinking it up.

Tyson Chandler is our team leader and like a second coach out there. Ama're is our leader too. Melo has been playing the best D of his career these last 10. I put that 100% on Dantoni that he was fed up playing this Dantoni failed system.
Pretty much all of this.....

God I fu*king hated Pringles

Retarded a.ss coach lol smh..
 6 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
And if you knew all that before the season began, then why were yall hyping up the Knicks so much? Coaching was an issue, but I really don't think it was the main issue yall were struggling. The talent was there, it just never seemed like the players at the top knew how to make it work on the court. Dantoni definitely didn't help any.

George Karl tried to get Melo to play D and team basketball for YEARS. And it only happened the year Chauncey Billups got traded there. That's one of those cases where you have to look at the player, especially when you see how the Nuggets played after Melo left. Yeah the Nuggets still have a ton of work to do defensively, but they play a lot more like a team now and Karl noticed the difference from Day 1.
We're not supposed to be hyped up for our team?
Coaching was the whole issue. The players never bought into him and his failed system. Not to mention every player on this team has missed games this year due to injury.

Nuggets are an 8th seed. If they had Melo they'd be much better.

We're an 8th seed too but your a moron if you think this team is a .500 team under any coach not named Dantoni.
 6 years ago '04        #72
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,305 | Props total: 243 243
Channel 6s Dave Ping reported Wednesday that Howard had gone to management and demanded Van Gundy be fired as a condition of him signing an extension.

its all about getting an extension and he wants stan gone as part of there agreement
 6 years ago '07        #73
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
dwight ho'ard or dwight coward...all that remains to be decided
 6 years ago '07        #74
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 joshdogg26 said:
dwight ho'ard or dwight coward...all that remains to be decided
for real man...starting to really dislike dude. SVG is not a coach for guys who aren't serious, all he wants is Dwight to hit some goddamn freethrows. All Dwight cares about is about being loved and fu*king people.
 6 years ago '05        #75
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,781 | Props total: 4880 4880
Why do I feel that Stan has the pulse of his team and realizes they need the drama to play well. Prior to the trade deadline they were doing good. Now that everything has died down they are sucking. SVG probably just let this out of the bag in hopes that the drama gets them going again.
 04-05-2012, 01:57 PM         #76
breakingbad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope dwight howard get hit by a truck.
 6 years ago '05        #77
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 DesertEagle said:

this cornball looked like one of those bi*ches that spreads rumors about her friend and when confronted goes "wait what? who me? i don't know anything! where..where..where did you hear that from? no, why would i ever do that!?!"

svg couldn't even be in his presence because he knows what he heard is true.
 6 years ago '07        #78
Chief|m 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,316 | Props total: 2061 2061
 6 years ago '07        #79
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6052 6052
This organization has a problem keeping certain business matters private.

Otis and stan have a tendency to run their mouths. Dwight privately requests a trade and otis goes to SI and ESPN and tells them dwight requested a trade and tells them 3 teams he's allowing dwights agent to talk to. Now stan is telling the public things that certain individuals in management told him (probably otis).

God damn this organization has a problem being professional.

Dwight, otis, and stan just aren't good for each other. They're all hard headed and say all the wrong things.
 6 years ago '07        #80
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Wasn't his fault though. Minny's FO was inept, the players on the team weren't that good, and the coaching was a problem. But everyone who went there knew it was Garnett's team, followed him, and he got on players cases, he was like an extra head coach, made efforts to make players better and represented the franchise well. He did the same thing in Boston. He pushed players, he changed the culture, and was a coach on the floor at all times.

That's not the case with Dwight or Melo so far. They could easily change that though.

It's cool though if yall don't value things like that in a franchise player and it's just all about stats

Melos team were wack outside of the Billups years and they were never a complete team

Dwights teams have been terrible also

n*gga went to the finals with rafer alston
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy