BREAKING: SVG says Dwight asked for him to be fired, Dwight denies right after

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,650 | Props total: 13048 13048
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
This is like the 4th time I've heard you speak on Melo about this leader sh*t.

What's your definition of a leader because for me seeing a guy not crumble in front of the media, not bi*ch or moan about being booed by his own fans in the MSG, putting his team on his back in the playoffs & throughout periods in this season where we had no PG & most of our players injured, not demanding a coach to be fired when he was relegated to a spot up jump shooter in Mike D'antoni's offense, being a good teammate & trying to help Jeremy Lin when he messes up is a damn good leader in my book.

You have repeatedly said bullsh*t about the knicks like our players were always happy & acting as if you watch our team play every single game, for 82 games. You're speculating and using your own agenda like you continue to do. That's cool that if you have an opinion, because everybody is entitled to one but stop acting like you know more about this team & players than Knicks fans.

As far as all around game once again that's bullsh*t. He has arguably the best offensive game for a forward/guard, he plays good defense, he's a good passer, he's a good rebounder, he's a good team help defender, so how does he need to "develop more of a all-around" game again? Yea cut the sh*t.

Then you talk about KD like he's leagues above Mel lol. KD is a better scorer but doesn't have the all-around game Melo has, isn't a better passer, defender that's a toss up, he's a better rebounder though.

LMAOOOOO @ Dwight & Melo not being a franchise players. Holy sh*t
Melo has to win 62 games, MVP, and get knocked out of the playoffs as a 1st seed to be a legit franchise player
 6 years ago '05        #42
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
im all the way done with DH u lames can have that guy he's a bum crying and asking for coach to get fired orl really wants to keep this dude that bad to let him play GM guess that rumor was true they left me decide and that dumb now ppl wonder why these superstar have ego like they do . how can u blame him when they let them do sh*t like this
 6 years ago '10        #43
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20705 20705
 StuNNa said:
Melo has to win 62 games, MVP, and get knocked out of the playoffs as a 1st seed to be a legit franchise player
Nah I think you mean win back to back MVP's, average a triple double for a season, lead the league in scoring & lead his team to the Conference Finals 3 years in a row.

I think that should do it.
 6 years ago '09        #44
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,027 | Props total: 1256 1256
todays gonna be the last day svg is gonna coach...i hope he benches howard and leaves yelling fu*k youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
 6 years ago '06        #45
gathugga 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,216 | Props total: 675 675

[pic - click to view]

Man the only other element that could've made this story more funny/juicy is if ESPN had the game tonight and it was being called by JVG.
 6 years ago '06        #46
m!ck3y 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,236 | Props total: 624 624
this is great news. tired of his no confidence, panic attack, ron jermey, shoot 3s all day self.
 04-05-2012, 12:43 PM         #47
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Stan went in, left Dwight hanging
 6 years ago '07        #48
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
^^^^

Lmaoo, dude put Rose in the franchise player category and leaves out Dwight. Quick to forget D12 has been to the nba finals at least, Rose aint getting there while the heatles exist
 04-05-2012, 12:45 PM         #49
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
melo = franchise player

where they do that at?
 6 years ago '12        #50
ALTheGreatS 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,470 | Props total: 900 900
Wow.....Just Wow

I'm the coach right now, and I'm the coach until they decide I'm not the coach. It's 12:02 right now. If they want to fire me at 12:05, I'll go home and find something to do. I'll have a good day.

6 years ago '04        #51
space
space
n*gga u lost all credibility. You said D12 and Melo aren't franchise players mainly in part because they demanded trades and are poor leaders when they've lead their teams to the playoffs for a majority of their careers.

You have Garnett on that list but Paul Pierce isn't/was a franchise player?
Chris Paul is a legit franchise player but Rajon Rondo and Deron Williams aren't
Kevin Love and LaMarcus Aldridge aren't franchise players?

Hopefully Love and LaMarcus get their teams to #1 seeds on day and get bounced from the playoffs before they make Chi-City Fingaz' list one day
 6 years ago '09        #52
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,980 | Props total: 1850 1850

[video - click to view]

04-05-2012, 12:50 PM         #53
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I just don't like this n*gga man. Referring to Howard.
 6 years ago '09        #54
DatBrownDood 109 heat pts109
space
space
$26,027 | Props total: 1256 1256
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏ @WojYahooNBA Close
Within Magic, there were doubts whether Howard was too injured to play lately, sources say. Only way to avoid blame for SVG's firing? Lose.
 6 years ago '07        #55
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
I'm glad yall set your expectations for Rose high as hell. Expecting him to win a title within 3 seasons.

And yes, Rose is more of a franchise player than Dwight. It's not all about stats. You have to consider demeanor, leadership, accountability and how they transform an organization's culture.

What's Orlando's culture? Who on Orlando is held accountable by Dwight? What does Dwight lead? You mean the player sitting on the bench chilling while the head coach is drawing up plays during a game? He's a franchise player? He's a leader? Ok.
How is Rose more of a franchise player when they have an extremely good record without him? Every time Dwight has been outta the line-up, the magic's record is sh*tty as hell. You forget how bad the magic were before the 2004 draft?? Complete wackness

Dwights a pus*y but your not slick by trying to slide in backdoor compliments for Rose
 6 years ago '10        #56
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20705 20705
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Are yall really trying to justify that a "franchise player" who got dealt to yall, but made yall worse record wise, while the team he left got better is really a "franchise player." How does that happen

Melo's 2nd tier.
Yea I guess you're one of the people who believe we lost the trade for Melo because we gave "half of our team" even though they were all replaceable & we're a better team this year than that roster.

Lmao @ that Denver team being better yet they're.....wait for it....

wait for it....

wait for it......

wait for it....

IN THE FU*KING 8TH SPOT

I'm done with you

StuNNa said:
n*gga u lost all credibility. You said D12 and Melo aren't franchise players mainly in part because they demanded trades and are poor leaders when they've lead their teams to the playoffs for a majority of their careers.

You have Garnett on that list but Paul Pierce isn't/was a franchise player?
Chris Paul is a legit franchise player but Rajon Rondo and Deron Williams aren't
Kevin Love and LaMarcus Aldridge aren't franchise players?

Hopefully Love and LaMarcus get their teams to #1 seeds on day and get bounced from the playoffs before they make Chi-City Fingaz' list one day
 ttime236 said:
^^^^

Lmaoo, dude put Rose in the franchise player category and leaves out Dwight. Quick to forget D12 has been to the nba finals at least, Rose aint getting there while the heatles exist

That sh*t got me fu*king deeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaad
 6 years ago '05        #57
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
so what will be orl excuses when stan is gone and your still getting smack in the 2nd round. stan not the problem u have a lame for a leader and no other legit players
 6 years ago '04        #58
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
That's not an example of being a good leader at all. Melo's not a culture changer, and doesn't get players to follow him to play an overall game. All you described was a player with a low public tolerance level for dumb sh*t.

The Nuggets lacked a legit leader for his entire Denver run because he couldn't be one. When they finally got one in Chauncey, was it really a shocker that they went on a playoff run? Chauncey got players to finally hold themselves accountable, play as a team and at least put in an all-around effort. Before then it was just all about putting up stats and not caring about whatever else happened. ESPN had a great article about the leadership impact Chauncey had vs. what Melo lacked and also how the Iverson trade made things worse in Denver too.

I'm not speculating about anything and I don't have an agenda. There's plenty of people who think Melo is a poor leader, like your local media for example.

And there goes your credibility.

It's actually the opposite, KD has the all-around game and Melo doesn't. @ you really thinking Melo is a good individual or team defender.
You're blaming Melo for his teams failures in Denver. You can have all the leadership skills in the world but he had to go through Kobe and Duncan while they were still in their primes. I guess that makes D-Will and CP3 poor leaders too. Oh wait, CP3 made your list.

Over the last 12-13 games, Melo's finally playing defense. IDK if its the coach or him just trying to shut up his critics. Melo's not gonna play defense like lebron, he's not 6'9 275 with 5% body fat.
 6 years ago '07        #59
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 dmarino said:
svg needs to go..cant stand this dood and u can tell the team is tanking on purpose for him to get canned.
if you believe a team is losing on purpose so a coach can get fired, why even watch the sport?
 6 years ago '07        #60
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
so what will be orl excuses when stan is gone and your still getting smack in the 2nd round. stan not the problem u have a lame for a leader and no other legit players
Next up on the chopping block is Otis Smith. That muthafu*ka has a terrible resume the last 3 years, almost on the same level as what Dan Gilbert did building around Lebron. Then you wonder why these superstars want to leave for better squads
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
13 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
70 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy