Boxden NCAA '13: Boss Ballaz and Legal Bounties (only on Sony PS3)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #1521
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1354 1354
come on juan b, dont run from that a.ss whippin
 5 years ago '04        #1522
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,300 | Props total: 68 68
i need you to help dubbz with his connection problems we cant connect and Im using open DNS and a DMZ open ports.
 5 years ago '04        #1523
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018

edit.. o sh*t.. everybody knocked their games out.. except..
 5 years ago '04        #1524
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
SORRY GUYS but me and Dubbz cant Connect I guess yall can sim it unless yall have any other suggestions. I have my playstation on dmz with open dns. With my NAT being at 2 there is nothing else I can do at this point. Dubbz said he dont know how to connect to his router and sh*t so we are at a stand still.
 5 years ago '07        #1525
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 jhj26 said:
come on juan b, dont run from that a.ss whippin
 juanb13 said:
i need you to help dubbz with his connection problems we cant connect and Im using open DNS and a DMZ open ports.
 juanb13 said:
SORRY GUYS but me and Dubbz cant Connect I guess yall can sim it unless yall have any other suggestions. I have my playstation on dmz with open dns. With my NAT being at 2 there is nothing else I can do at this point. Dubbz said he dont know how to connect to his router and sh*t so we are at a stand still.

5 years ago '04        #1526
space
space
 juanb13 said:

JHJ.. whats the call..
 5 years ago '07        #1527
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
juanb will not get a cheap sim win!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #1528
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 jhj26 said:
juanb will not get a cheap sim win!

[pic - click to view]

You are making the next advance even sweeter plus if you checked my track record I have lost every sim game.
 5 years ago '07        #1529
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
not to fukkin unc...there is no way the cpu will let you lose that one
 5 years ago '07        #1530
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
I hope yall n*ggas better this year
 5 years ago '04        #1531
space
space
where carden at? dont he know about setting up connections?
 5 years ago '07        #1532
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
This will open all ports for every game on the ps3. You will no longer have connection issues on any game.

To put your PS3 into a DMZ (To be done on the PS3 Console)

Firstly, you will need to a.ssign your PS3 a static internal Ip address. This means that every time your PS3 connects or "talks" to your router, the router will a.ssign it a different internal IP address. These IP addresses typically run in series. So for example, if your PS3 is the second device communicating with your router, then it will be a.ssigned an ip address of 192.168.1.3. However, if you choose to use your PS3 without the computer being on, the a.ssigned IP address your PS3 has will be 192.168.1.2. As this is different, and obviously will change, it would be stupid setting a DMZ up on one of the above Ip addresses, unless your PS3 was the only device that would ALWAYS connect using that specific IP.

To make sure that your PS3 is always a.ssigned the same internal IP address by your router, you will need to go to the "Settings > Network Settings > Internet Connection Settings" option on the PS3 Cross bar menus.

You will be presented with an option which primarily asks whether you are using a Wired or Wireless connection. Obviously, you will choose the option which refers to you. If choosing the Wireless option you will need to input the security details in use on your router *If you are not currently using wireless security, i strongly recommend you do so ASAP*

Both selections should show a page called "Address Settings". Here you will need to select "Custom". Another page will then display entitled "IP Address Setting". The option "Manual" will need to be selected.

This will display a page where customizable IP Addresses are available to be selected.

IP Address - This will need to have the Static IP address in it. Personally, i use 192.168.1.101. I use this because it is extremely unlikely my Router will ever automatically a.ssign this IP Address to a device, as i will never have 100 other devices connected to the same system.

Subnet Mask - Is always set to 255.255.255.0

Default Router - Is the internal IP Address of your router.
To get the exact ip of your router you should go to
Start
Run
cmd [Hit Enter]
Type in ipconfig and hit enter, this should come up with all the ip addresses to do with your computer and the network. The address you will need to enter in this option is listed as "Default Gateway". There might be a few different networks depending on your computer specifications but your looking for the Ethernet adapter.

Primary DNS - Same IP Address as "Default Router"

Secondary DNS - Same IP Address as "Default Router"

After entering all of these IP Addresses, you will now click "Enter" or hit the "right" button on the D-Pad. This will take you to a screen which says "MTU" at the top.
If your router has the option to change the MTU size then use 1500 in bytes, this is to be done on both the PS3 and the router page.
If you cant change the MTU size then set this to automatic

The next steps are very simple. You do not want to use a proxy server unless you connect to the internet using one, however i can be of no help there, and you should enable UPnP if your router supports it. If you get errors when you test the connection later on, then turn this off and try again.
---

To put your PS3 into a DMZ (To be done on the PC)

Now head over to your PC, and load up your internet browser. In the Address Bar, (The place where you put type the IP Address of your router (the one you found using the Command Prompt earlier under "default gateway")

This will take you to your Router Configuration Page.
There may be a security login page or popup. if you don't know the Username and password then Google your router for the default login, check on your router label or ring your ISP.

Every router interface differs from an other, and depending on what router firmware update you last installed, router interfaces can differ, even on the same model routers. This means that you will need to search the router config page yourself. You are looking for any mention of "DMZ" or "DMZ Host"

When you have found this, it will ask you generally to input the IP Address of your DMZ Host, which is just the static IP address you a.ssigned to your PS3 earlier, my example was 192.168.1.101, so we'll stick with that. Then click "apply" or similar.

You should then turn off everything running on your home network. PS3, PC, Router etc. This is solely to make sure that the changes are applied as soon as possible.
 5 years ago '04        #1533
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
^ I did all that already. We had this problem last year but now I have Comcast and we still can't connect. I asked dubbz if he knew how to connect to his router he said nah. If he doesn't have the knowledge to do that then why do I get the blame

Last edited by juanb13; 08-23-2012 at 08:09 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #1534
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
that was for dubbz
 5 years ago '04        #1535
space
space
but wouldn't someone with this issue have problems all the time playing other users?

I played dubbz lots of times and never had an issue.
 5 years ago '04        #1536
juanb13 9 heat pts
space
space
 HotBYoungTurk said:
but wouldn't someone with this issue have problems all the time playing other users?

I played dubbz lots of times and never had an issue.
Yes for some reason some connections dont matchup. When I was stuck under this NAT3 I always had to use a vpn to play people and it always worked. But when I use my vpn for Dubbz last year that sh*t didnt work and I was like we were only able to play once on NCAA 11 and thats it then I could never connect to him again. Same way with the falcons owner last year he had to go into router and fix some sh*t so we can play if not our sh*t just got simmed. When you have DSL connection you have to login into your internet using the username and password to connect online on the ps3 as NAT1 if not you will have a nat 3
 5 years ago '04        #1537
knives 
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 24 24
Changed my mind i'm in this to the dust ain't going out like canes. My only real bad loss was Juan's. Jhj's win was an aberration

i've never had a problem playing against dubbz either. If this has been going on since last year then sim it. Juan has a sh*t load more user games anyway.
 5 years ago '04        #1538
space
space
I say sim it..

hate for it to get simmed, but what other options are there?
 08-23-2012, 12:17 PM         #1539
DubbzJr33 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea go ahead n sim it....
 5 years ago '07        #1540
jhj26 51 heat pts51 OP
space
space
i simmed that sh*t at like 9am
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago